Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 27-06-2017, 02:52 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
OF COURSE Hannah was lying. OF COURSE SHE WAS.

Here are many reasons why.

1. BB have multiple cameras. They see far more than any of us. They only show an edited amount on TV. No audience member can claim to see more than BB does.

2. BB simply cannot afford the risk of allowing a HM to physically attack another. If HMs are ejected for threatening violence, do you really think they would be allowed to stay having committed actual violence? Of course not.

3. Hannah has lied before:
After Lotan put the plastic mouse in her bed, her comeback was that 'she has a phobia of mice that gives her panic attacks'. If this were true then she would not have held the mouse up. If this were true then she would not have been so un-bothered when Raph put the same mouse near her later on. She lies tactically.

4. Hannah plays dirty in arguments:
Like the mouse incident, she will say or do anything to 'win' her argument and think nothing of giving a low blow. She switches from being 'aggressive' to 'passive aggressive', whatever it takes for her to come out on top. Classic example being her aggressive shouting at Rebecca; but then when Rebecca pointed out Hannah's aggression, Hannah then switched to passive aggressive mode, eluding to her skin colour as the issue. This was passive aggression playing the victim/race card as a way of destroying her opponent. Race is a serious issue, Hannah knows this; yet she was perfectly happy to try and smear Rebecca with racism, just as she was perfectly happy to try and smear Ellie with assault. It's called playing dirty.

5. Hannah is morally inconsistent:

She has given these soapbox speeches, claiming to be all for unity, peace, love etc, highlighting the importance of seeing beyond appearances "before colour, I am Hannah" etc .... Yet she is quite happy to attack Tom for his appearance calling him 'extra small'. Can you imagine if Tom had attacked her appearance! You think she would be equally as happy to accept that kind of appearance-based insult from him?

Hannah and Deborah were defending each other on fight night, as you can expect from sisters who are so close. But they both lied. Hannah lied about the bruise/attack from Ellie 'punching' her. Deborah lied about her intimidating charge up the stairs at Ellie, later claiming she was 'heading for the exit'.

OK sisters, defend yourselves, I get that. But please OWN your actions. Don't try and weasel out of it. People may forgive your aggressive actions, it is BB after all, it always gets heated. BUT you have lost a lot of support now because of your lies.
A good post.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 02:57 PM #52
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
OF COURSE Hannah was lying. OF COURSE SHE WAS.

Here are many reasons why.

1. BB have multiple cameras. They see far more than any of us. They only show an edited amount on TV. No audience member can claim to see more than BB does.

2. BB simply cannot afford the risk of allowing a HM to physically attack another. If HMs are ejected for threatening violence, do you really think they would be allowed to stay having committed actual violence? Of course not.

3. Hannah has lied before:
After Lotan put the plastic mouse in her bed, her comeback was that 'she has a phobia of mice that gives her panic attacks'. If this were true then she would not have held the mouse up. If this were true then she would not have been so un-bothered when Raph put the same mouse near her later on. She lies tactically.

4. Hannah plays dirty in arguments:
Like the mouse incident, she will say or do anything to 'win' her argument and think nothing of giving a low blow. She switches from being 'aggressive' to 'passive aggressive', whatever it takes for her to come out on top. Classic example being her aggressive shouting at Rebecca; but then when Rebecca pointed out Hannah's aggression, Hannah then switched to passive aggressive mode, eluding to her skin colour as the issue. This was passive aggression playing the victim/race card as a way of destroying her opponent. Race is a serious issue, Hannah knows this; yet she was perfectly happy to try and smear Rebecca with racism, just as she was perfectly happy to try and smear Ellie with assault. It's called playing dirty.

5. Hannah is morally inconsistent:

She has given these soapbox speeches, claiming to be all for unity, peace, love etc, highlighting the importance of seeing beyond appearances "before colour, I am Hannah" etc .... Yet she is quite happy to attack Tom for his appearance calling him 'extra small'. Can you imagine if Tom had attacked her appearance! You think she would be equally as happy to accept that kind of appearance-based insult from him?

Hannah and Deborah were defending each other on fight night, as you can expect from sisters who are so close. But they both lied. Hannah lied about the bruise/attack from Ellie 'punching' her. Deborah lied about her intimidating charge up the stairs at Ellie, later claiming she was 'heading for the exit'.

OK sisters, defend yourselves, I get that. But please OWN your actions. Don't try and weasel out of it. People may forgive your aggressive actions, it is BB after all, it always gets heated. BUT you have lost a lot of support now because of your lies.

I think more on here are realising this and i have noted a distinct lack of support for either over the last week as the above dawns on people
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2017, 05:38 PM #53

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
I think more on here are realising this and i have noted a distinct lack of support for either over the last week as the above dawns on people
I think you are right. As more people actually see BB make it clear that Deb was lying and aren't just being dragged along by the Twitter idiotverse I think opinions are changing.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cleared, ellie, hannah, i have a bruise, liar, proven