Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 29-07-2017, 01:20 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
Ah Claire....I am so Manc and proud lol, I love manchester and love the fact that you do too
I am a red too but don't worry I won't hold your love for a **** football team against you

Hope you stick around on here x
I will , pleased to meet you Annie. I won t hold your love for Newton Heath or is it Salford United against you either,only kidding Lol. My fave Manc bands are Joy Division my favourite.I love the "Love will tear us apart " song, just been playing their Unknown pleasures album earlier.Ian Curtis.Still a ledge.Bless him.Like New Order the follow up to Joy division of coarse (Blue Monday a class track) and like the low hung way Peter Hook holds his guitar which is quite funny,bit rebellious looking and maybe a bit of Manc look or attitude about that too.I d given you a description of why I thought that maybe a bit Manc the way he holds the bass like that but I ll save you from that cos turned being a bit long. Also like what Morrisey says and what Liam and Noel both of them are quite funny.Like what they say about most things more than their music though but both can come across as arrogant tw*ts some or is it most of the time, although they're usually funny with it too . That attitude the Gallagher Brothers have though is about the style they want to show as Oasis leaders though isn t it showing they were rebels and could say what they want in front of the camera and fits in with the rebelliousness of the drug taking around Oasis at the time but basically my fave Manc Music I like is Joy Division and New Order ad I like the music of the Smiths and Oasis a bit ,prefer the Smiths but more like what their leaders have to say, Morissey s quiet rebellious which I like to hear if funny too which he is quite often & Johnny Marr from the smiths is a great guitarist . I love it when Manc people say "that , there London" too which is my fave Manc phrase .I love how you say "that, there London" showing such lack of respect for it and like it s on anther planet which is true it feels like it is for most of us Northerners but not sure how much Mancs say that . It s probably a case of they overplay it say it too much on the Royle Family and other Manchester based things like shameless.they say " that, there London" quite a bit on both of this but it s probably not true you say it that often.I hope you do cos i love the way you say it .

Last edited by ClaireS92; 29-07-2017 at 01:22 PM.
ClaireS92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 01:32 PM #27

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Hi Claire! Welcome to the forum A great first post, may I add - you're spot on in what you say. Issy's beautiful with and without fake and I'm glad she's got a massive confidence boost <3

I hope you stick around for CBB and hopefully off-season. Your opinions and input would've been great this series, and no doubt it will be for CBB20
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 02:08 PM #28

Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad Isabelle won!

Isabelle was simply fantastic, a strong woman with a big heart. Best female winner ever.
Old 29-07-2017, 02:17 PM #29

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

Welcome !
DanielM787 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big, congrats, isabelle, member