Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2017, 04:42 PM #1
-

-

Default Sam warned after "flicking Jemma's nipple"

Sam Thompson has been given a warning in the Celebrity Big Brother 2017 house.

The Made In Chelsea star has been told off by Big Brother bosses after getting a bit too close to Jemma Lucy and "playfully flicking her nipple".

The scenes will air in tonight's latest highlights episode at 9PM on Channel 5.

In the latest episode, Jemma tries one of Trisha’s revealing dresses, which has her breasts on show.

Sam walks into the bedroom and says: “What are you wearing? Oh look at those tits!”

He then decides it would be a good idea to start "playfully flicking her nipple."

Big Brother calls Jemma to the diary room, and she states she was not offended by his actions.

However, Big Brother still gives Sam a warning in the diary room for his invasive behaviour.

Elsewhere in tonight's show and after the 'nipple flicking incident', Jemma is talking to Sam and Amelia about their on-going flirting in the house.

Sam tells the girls; “the week after I came back from Ibiza, was a hard week”, talking about his recent split outside of the house with fellow Made In Chelsea star Tiffany Watson.

Amelia responds, “I don’t want to be anyone’s rebound”. Sam replies, “I didn’t come here expecting to meet anyone. There is a bit more to it, obviously, for me. I’m also aware that I have come out of a relationship very recently."

The X Factor singer adds: "I’m wary that I don’t want to ****** anything up in this sh*t, weird place. I don’t want a ‘show-mance’ or anything like that. I would quite like to take you for a drink afterwards. ”
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
flicking jemma nipple, sam, warned