Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 21-08-2017, 05:52 AM #26

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Anyone having to cover their faces to act, react, or protest are sinister and up to no good.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 06:01 AM #27

At the G20 meeting in Hamburg this year a lot of damage was caused by antifa for no reason. A video, taken by someone living on a quiet street in the city showed a deserted street. No police, no far right opposition, nobody. Yet still these antifa thugs destroyed it. Uprooting signs, smashing small businesses windows and generally destroying the place...for what?
Charlottsville was a disaster waiting to happen. The nazi's came armed, but for a long time now, antifa have been showing up at marches armed. Sometimes with disgusting missiles of bottles containing urine and feces.
The only reason antifa cover their faces is because they know when they attend a protest or march that they are going to commit crimes.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 06:04 AM #28
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Anyone having to cover their faces to act, react, or protest are sinister and up to no good.
Exactly!!!
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 06:05 AM #29

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Like these guys you mean ? ''Exactly!!!''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty4eva View Post
They are Communist thugs.
So what exactly defines Antifa as ''communist'' then ? I guess it's probably just another case of the 'alt-right light' (forum edition) tossing words around not even knowing what they mean.

In the build-up to Trump's latest 'Rally' (aka narcissistic staged distraction party) in Phoenix one Trump’s own most prominent online supporters, Mike Cernovich, made this admission on Twitter: “I’m told some Trump supporters will be wearing ANTIFA attire and going undercover during Trump Phoenix rally” and then just yesterday someone posted an ad in Craigslist trying to hire ''minorities'' to attend the rally and pretend to be Trump supporters! That's nothing new mind you. Nearly every one of these silly rallies he's held AFTER his election has had a wall of staged ****** for Trump (insert 'women', 'mexicans', 'blacks') placard wavers stood right behind the orange imbecile looking sooooooo not fake.

So yeah.............a lot of the publicized cases of 'violent Antifa protestors' were undercover hires there to do a job and the 'smart' right lapped it up and shouted extremely loudly about it (and still are, as regularly seen here!). Job done! Lucky it was all so transparent.

Even the guy who wrote Trump's ''The Art of the Deal'' (the one that he pretended to have written himself) said last week that he thinks Trump's resignation is imminent. I personally hope he waits until someone boots him out of the White House. He deserves nothing less!

What's the bets that the incidence of 'violent Antifa protests' plummets once he's out of office ?

Last edited by JTM45; 21-08-2017 at 06:13 AM.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 08:16 AM #30
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post

So what exactly defines Antifa as ''communist'' then ? I guess it's probably just another case of the 'alt-right light' (forum edition) tossing words around not even knowing what they mean.

In the build-up to Trump's latest 'Rally' (aka narcissistic staged distraction party) in Phoenix one Trump’s own most prominent online supporters, Mike Cernovich, made this admission on Twitter: “I’m told some Trump supporters will be wearing ANTIFA attire and going undercover during Trump Phoenix rally” and then just yesterday someone posted an ad in Craigslist trying to hire ''minorities'' to attend the rally and pretend to be Trump supporters! That's nothing new mind you. Nearly every one of these silly rallies he's held AFTER his election has had a wall of staged ****** for Trump (insert 'women', 'mexicans', 'blacks') placard wavers stood right behind the orange imbecile looking sooooooo not fake.

So yeah.............a lot of the publicized cases of 'violent Antifa protestors' were undercover hires there to do a job and the 'smart' right lapped it up and shouted extremely loudly about it (and still are, as regularly seen here!). Job done! Lucky it was all so transparent.

Even the guy who wrote Trump's ''The Art of the Deal'' (the one that he pretended to have written himself) said last week that he thinks Trump's resignation is imminent. I personally hope he waits until someone boots him out of the White House. He deserves nothing less!

What's the bets that the incidence of 'violent Antifa protests' plummets once he's out of office ?
Trump's presidency has been corrupted from within. He has been making mistakes but he won't resign. I can't even begin to count the number of times people said he was going to quit the presidential election before the vote. He is not going to quit.

Trump hasn't been that successful as a president but he is still by a clear country mile my favorite president of my lifetime. The thing I really respect about him is he at least made an honest attempt to do what he said he would do before sinister forces thwarted his efforts. So often presidents don't even try or they don't make a sincere effort to accomplish it.

Last edited by Liberty4eva; 21-08-2017 at 08:17 AM.
Liberty4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 08:33 AM #31
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F

Antifa > Neonazis

Spoiler:

ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB): 6th/12

I'm a TiBB Member 4: 3rd/16 & Highest Placed All-Star (1st/8)
TiBB on Ice: 4th/15
ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB) 2: 3rd/17
TiBB OTT3: 2nd/13
Underscore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 08:37 AM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Trump hasn't been that successful as a president but he is still by a clear country mile my favorite president of my lifetime. The thing I really respect about him is he at least made an honest attempt to do what he said he would do before sinister forces thwarted his efforts. So often presidents don't even try or they don't make a sincere effort to accomplish it.
America should be ashamed of you!
'Trump' and 'honest' are two words that can never truthfully be seen together, unless there's a 'dis' in front of the honest!

He was already known as a cheat and a con-man before he even committed treason against the people of the US.
You're soooooo deluded about US Presidents! Every one in my lifetime did more than Trump could dream of doing. He's done barely anything other than tweet, play golf and cost the Tax payer a fortune (more than any other President in the time he's been 'in office').
He didn't even run for the right reasons. He's in it for revenge and spite. He doesn't give a toss about the American people and he lies constantly.
He'll be gone soon. I guarantee it.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:41 AM #33
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
'Trump' and 'honest' are two words that can never truthfully be seen together, unless there's a 'dis' in front of the honest!

He was already known as a cheat and a con-man before he even committed treason against the people of the US.
You're soooooo deluded about US Presidents! Every one in my lifetime did more than Trump could dream of doing. He's done barely anything other than tweet, play golf and cost the Tax payer a fortune (more than any other President in the time he's been 'in office').
He didn't even run for the right reasons. He's in it for revenge and spite. He doesn't give a toss about the American people and he lies constantly.
Were you not on here telling us he wont last a month back in Feb?

you can guarantee nothing
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 08:49 AM #34
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):

Quote:

All the presidents of my lifetime have sold out America to global interests. Trump is the first president in a long long time to not do that.

With the vitriolic hatred displayed by yourself and others of your ilk towards an elected leader it is very possible that Trump will be gone. Although it will be done by bullet and not through Constitutional process.
Liberty4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 08:51 AM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
Were you not on here telling us he wont last a month back in Feb?

you can guarantee nothing
Nope.

He's not going to last much longer but i never said he'd be gone by March. The real rot was only just starting to show then.
He DEFINITELY won't last a full term and i'd be unpleasantly surprised if he's still polluting the White House by Christmas.

His Russian ex mafia 'friend' and fellow criminal Felix Sater said only this week that he is now convinced that himself and very probably Trump will end up behind bars. Sater has been working with the FBI over the last few months trying to get the best deal he can while selling Trumpski up the river. It'll be so much fun when this all comes to a head.
Old 21-08-2017, 08:53 AM #36
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Nope.

He's not going to last much longer but i never said he'd be gone by March. The real rot was only just starting to show then.
He DEFINITELY won't last a full term and i'd be unpleasantly surprised if he's still polluting the White House by Christmas.

His Russian ex mafia 'friend' and fellow criminal Felix Sater said only this week that he is now convinced that himself and very probably Trump will end up behind bars. Sater has been working with the FBI over the last few months trying to get the best deal he can while selling Trumpski up the river. It'll be so much fun when this all comes to a head.
and of course you also guaranteed that he would not be president?

i mean, you are not going to tell us you predicted his triumph?

are you?

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 08:56 AM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
All the presidents of my lifetime have sold out America to global interests. Trump is the first president in a long long time to not do that.
So what was he doing in Saudi Arabia a few months back then, selling billions of dollars worth of arms to one of the strictest, most radically Islamic Nations on the Planet then ?
Old 21-08-2017, 09:05 AM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
and of course you also guaranteed that he would not be president?
Again NOPE!

I didn't think he would be President and i was correct (i mean an ACTUAL working President not just someone with the title).

I, along with millions of others, obviously didn't have a clue that Russia was Fixing it for him behind the scenes.

He couldn't even make an average success from the fortune he inherited (fraudulently by altering his dying father's will). If he hadn't been such a screw-up even moderately successful trading or real estate investment should have made his inheritance worth over $20 Billion by now. But instead everything he got involved in went bust and he filed for bankruptcy seven times.
Why would his fake 'Presidency' end any differently ?
Old 21-08-2017, 09:22 AM #39
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Again NOPE!

I didn't think he would be President and i was correct (i mean an ACTUAL working President not just someone with the title).

I, along with millions of others, obviously didn't have a clue that Russia was Fixing it for him behind the scenes.

He couldn't even make an average success from the fortune he inherited (fraudulently by altering his dying father's will). If he hadn't been such a screw-up even moderately successful trading or real estate investment should have made his inheritance worth over $20 Billion by now. But instead everything he got involved in went bust and he filed for bankruptcy seven times.
Why would his fake 'Presidency' end any differently ?
So you're in the know about his father's will now!

Last edited by Brillopad; 21-08-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:47 AM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
So you're in the know about his father's will now!
I just read what's commonly available. You should maybe try it instead of just looking for more Islamaphobic 'articles' to cling onto all the time.

From 'The Hill';

Quote:
Donald Trump had helped draft the will. At the time, Freddy Trump’s children sued, claiming Donald Trump and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia.

Donald retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits he had promised to his nephew’s infant son, who suffered from seizures that led to cerebral palsy, according to the Times.
Old 22-08-2017, 07:54 AM #41
User banned

User banned

Quote:
So you're saying that there's times when 'The Nazis' aren't in the wrong ?
Well that rather depends on your interpretation of 'nazis doesn't it. Are you talking of those nazis that murdered millions of innocent people, including children, those that support violent protests and carry swastica flags or those that get labelled as 'nazis' for having anything from centre right views upwards by the far-left.

If those far-left 'thinkers' can't even decide what a 'nazi' is how can anyone answer such a loaded question.
Old 22-08-2017, 01:26 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

It wasn't me who made the statement regarding ''The Nazis''. It was Oliver W. So again you make absolutely no valid or meaningful point.
Can you show me a single instance where i refer to anyone as a 'Nazi' where it isn't an accurate label ? No, i didn't think so. It's not the kind of label i'd ever throw around carelessly, unlike you do with Muslim extremist every 5 minutes.

So my question was a totally valid one that you didn't answer, even though it wasn't directed at you. So, in the context it was intended and in the correct definition of the word i stand by my point. Is there ever a time when ''The Nazis'' aren't in the wrong.
Old 22-08-2017, 01:41 PM #43
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

You understand that security and police dealing with sensitive targets have to remain anonymous for the sake of their own safety, right?. I mean, you get that these are not terrorists up to no good and wearing masks as a way of not being identified? And you can see that they have the word "SHERIFF" marked prominently?

Antifa is an extremist group. And all extremists are bad, whichever end of the scale the are.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 01:53 PM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
You understand that security and police dealing with sensitive targets have to remain anonymous for the sake of their own safety, right?. I mean, you get that these are not terrorists up to no good and wearing masks as a way of not being identified? And you can see that they have the word "SHERIFF" marked prominently?

Antifa is an extremist group. And all extremists are bad, whichever end of the scale the are.
Of course 'I' understand this.

I was making a point in relation to the blanket statement below.

Quote:
Old 22-08-2017, 01:55 PM #45
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Of course 'I' understand this.

I was making a point in relation to the blanket statement below.
Well it was a poorly made point. I think we all know to whom Jaxie was referring.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 01:59 PM #46

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Well it was a poorly made point. I think we all know to whom Jaxie was referring.
I guess i was taking the word ''Anyone'' too literally. I tend to do that.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
antifa, make