Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 14-10-2017, 03:05 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default Women jailed for 10 years for false rape allegations

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ms-jemma-beale

A story youd never get to see on the radical feminist BBC
Old 14-10-2017, 03:09 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post

The BBC reported this exact case two months ago:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-41037826
Old 14-10-2017, 03:10 PM #3

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Not more than an actual rapist would get on average

Anyway glad she got brought to justice lying cow
Old 14-10-2017, 03:21 PM #4
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Good, cases like this make it harder for genuine victims to come out and give ammunition to assholes who hate women.

Awful thing to accuse an innocent person of, life destroying

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Old 14-10-2017, 03:33 PM #5
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

All proven cases of false allegations should be heavily punished.

People whinge that this would make victims of rape less likely to come forward, in case they get punished, which is why I say proven cases of false allegations. If there is simply no evidence that the rape happened, then neither should be punished, rather than acting like it's a false allegation.

Old 14-10-2017, 03:37 PM #6

Glad the truth was revealed but the poor man who spent years in prison can't be compensated for loss of freedom.
Old 14-10-2017, 03:49 PM #7
-

-

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post

Old 14-10-2017, 04:19 PM #8

More crap from you.
Old 14-10-2017, 04:31 PM #9
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Glad the truth was revealed but the poor man who spent years in prison can't be compensated for loss of freedom.
Neither can the poor women psychologically scarred for life when vile rapists repeatedly go free.

I am not in any way justifying what she did but I would bet there have been a lot more victims resulting from the latter rather than the former.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:23 PM #10
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Good, cases like this make it harder for genuine victims to come out and give ammunition to assholes who hate women.

100% agree
Old 14-10-2017, 07:26 PM #11
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Hidden away on regional news, didnt make the national....Neither did 1000s of other women who faked rape allegations that destoyed so many lives

Last edited by the truth; 14-10-2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:30 PM #12
User banned

User banned

Studies are rarely dont on these horrific false allegations and the women usually get off scot free....But an FBI Uniform Crime Report in 1996 and the United States Department of Justice in 1997 found at least 8% of allegations were totally fake make up and false allegations. It didnt state how many of the liars went to prison
Old 15-10-2017, 10:45 AM #13

Quote:
Hidden away on regional news, didnt make the national....Neither did 1000s of other women who faked rape allegations that destoyed so many lives
Yes it did...
Old 15-10-2017, 11:18 AM #14

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Favourites:
BBUSA22: Janelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
More crap from you.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:26 AM #15
0_o

0_o

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Thousands of other women? Do you have proof of that?

Seems the BBC did report on it. You expect this to make the TV news or something? How many cases get on the TV where men did rape women? Only when the case is highly unusual, like the woman attacked by 3 blokes in an hour, I expect that might be on the 'proper' news, as its proof that disgusting men are not quite as rare as we think they are...

This story was actually in the magazine I buy. This week.

Quote:

Agree 100%. Except for the making it harder for genuine victims to come forward bit, which I will explain later

Disgusting woman

This rare cases will be used by certain people to 'prove' that women lie often about rape, which is absolute bollocks tbh.

Yes a few women will do this. But there are hundred of 'real' rapes to every false one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a7912766.html

Quote:
One woman’s lies do not justify the discrediting of all future rape victims. Anyone who thinks otherwise is looking for a way to make rape appear far more rare than it actually is. I can’t help feeling those people are the ones we should treat with the most suspicion of all.
Thousands upon thousands of men lie about rape. Nearly every convicted rapist will say they did not rape. Noone seems to question the mens lies...why? Why do these men lying about rape not stop genuine victims coming forwards?

-

Rape myths are disgusting. The fact that some go around saying 'many' women just have sex then regret it and 'cry rape'...what is their agenda eh? Why would a woman who simply regretted sex go through the physical examinations, intense personal questions and everything? They just wouldn't. If they regretted sleeping with someone, they would simply try to forget it. Not drag it out for months in court, have their entire sexual history questioned etc.

Not many victims come forwards, as the rate of prosecution for rapists is very low. As near all rapists lie about raping. Its nothing to do with one rare case of a woman lying. And yes, it is one case...I don't remember when the last case of a false rape claim was? Yet 85000 people are actually raped every year. Men and women.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:35 AM #16
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Studies are rarely dont on these horrific false allegations and the women usually get off scot free....But an FBI Uniform Crime Report in 1996 and the United States Department of Justice in 1997 found at least 8% of allegations were totally fake make up and false allegations. It didnt state how many of the liars went to prison
Proven false allegations? If they were actually proven, the people who said they were raped but it was actually proven they weren't would definitely get sentenced. As they are wasting police/court time. Some people (mainly men( think that if someone withdraws their complaint, that is proof they lied. It is not. Some think that just because the accused gets off without a sentence, that is proof the woman lied, its not.

Studies are rarely done on the 85000 actual rapes that happen every year either, why are you not up in arms about that? How many actual rapists get off scot free? No frothing about that either oddly enough...

I am searching for this figure that you are stating...and all I can find is that only 6% of rapists are actually sent to prison? Which is also disgusting if true..
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:37 AM #17
0_o

0_o

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2014...pe-allegations

109 women prosectuted for false rape claims, in 5 years. Ah I see. 98 of these involved prosecutions for perverting the course of justice, rather than the lesser charge of wasting police time.

So 109 false claims in 5 years equals 22 or so every year.

22 false claims to 3629 prosecutions for rape. Yeah, false claims are really an epidemic, eh? False claims are what we should be getting angry about? Not the fact that 3629 men raped people (both men and women)

3629 are only those actually prosecuted too. Rapists regularly get off because there is not enough evidence, or they lie through their teeth about consent, or the complainant withdraws the complaint (which does NOT mean they lied) and many more reasons. But its fair to go with actual prosecutions, which cannot be argued against.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 11:44 AM.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:11 PM #18
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2014...pe-allegations

109 women prosectuted for false rape claims, in 5 years. Ah I see. 98 of these involved prosecutions for perverting the course of justice, rather than the lesser charge of wasting police time.

So 109 false claims in 5 years equals 22 or so every year.

22 false claims to 3629 prosecutions for rape. Yeah, false claims are really an epidemic, eh? False claims are what we should be getting angry about? Not the fact that 3629 men raped people (both men and women)

3629 are only those actually prosecuted too. Rapists regularly get off because there is not enough evidence, or they lie through their teeth about consent, or the complainant withdraws the complaint (which does NOT mean they lied) and many more reasons. But its fair to go with actual prosecutions, which cannot be argued against.
That was my point exactly. There is no comparison so why do people make such a big fuss about a minority of women who make false claims which is minuscule compared to the amount of men who rape. Madness. PC once again.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:40 PM #19
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

The media chooses to focus on this minority in the hope of turning public opinion, there is a rape epidemic and no mistake, it is not taken nearly as seriously as it should be imo.

'Rapists are among hundreds of sex offenders in London only given cautions for their crimes, new figures have revealed.

The revelations have prompted criticism from women’s rights campaigners, who said it was always in the public interest to bring charges against sex offenders.

There were 1,115 cautions for sexual offences – including 16 for rape – handed down in the capital between 2012 and last year, responses to Freedom of Information requests by the Evening Standard showed.'

'Ministry of Justice guidance says that while cautions are available for any offence, they are “primarily intended for low level, mainly first-time offending”.

Police cautions are not convictions, but they require an admission of guilt. They can still appear on criminal records checks and offenders are made to sign the Sex Offenders Register.'

'Reports of sexual abuse have risen sharply in recent years, with alleged sex crimes and domestic abuse offences now comprising 20 per cent of all cases pursued by the CPS.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8000236.html

Last edited by Kizzy; 15-10-2017 at 12:41 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:47 PM #20

Quote:
Thousands?

Are you a deliberate parody?
Old 15-10-2017, 01:20 PM #21
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
The media chooses to focus on this minority in the hope of turning public opinion, there is a rape epidemic and no mistake, it is not taken nearly as seriously as it should be imo.

'Rapists are among hundreds of sex offenders in London only given cautions for their crimes, new figures have revealed.

The revelations have prompted criticism from women’s rights campaigners, who said it was always in the public interest to bring charges against sex offenders.

There were 1,115 cautions for sexual offences – including 16 for rape – handed down in the capital between 2012 and last year, responses to Freedom of Information requests by the Evening Standard showed.'

'Ministry of Justice guidance says that while cautions are available for any offence, they are “primarily intended for low level, mainly first-time offending”.

Police cautions are not convictions, but they require an admission of guilt. They can still appear on criminal records checks and offenders are made to sign the Sex Offenders Register.'

'Reports of sexual abuse have risen sharply in recent years, with alleged sex crimes and domestic abuse offences now comprising 20 per cent of all cases pursued by the CPS.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8000236.html
Indeed. yet some focus on the vanishingly small number of false claims, all of which get prosecuted.

If all rapists were prosecuted properly, our jails would be overflowing even more than they are now.

Caution for rape..ffs. Its pathetic.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 01:23 PM #22
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Thousands?

Are you a deliberate parody?
TBF to thetruth, it would be 'thousand's, if you were meaning over 50 years or something. Over 50 years, using the figures we have, would be 1,100 people lying about rape.

The amount of people prosecuted for rape in that same time, would be 181,450 though. But of course that doesn't matter eh...no need to get all angry about that

Maybe it would help the cause, to point out that those prosecuted for rape are prosecuted for rape of both males and females? Its not always females that are the victims. Maybe knowing its males too will stop certain people focusing their anger in the wrong place...

Its always males that are the attackers though, in these cases. As 'rape' in UK law, requires a penis. Just getting that in before its claimed that thousands of the rapists are female.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 01:25 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:21 PM #23

I discovered that from watching Liar on TV that a penis needs to be inserted without consent in the vagina, anus or mouth to be classed as rape and anything else is classed as a lesser sexual assault.

I think it's actually quite barbaric and it needs to be changed so that at least the penetration of anything inside someone else is rape. It is what it is imo.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:25 PM #24
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I discovered that from watching Liar on TV that a penis needs to be inserted without consent in the vagina, anus or mouth to be classed as rape and anything else is classed as a lesser sexual assault.

I think it's actually quite barbaric and it needs to be changed so that at least the penetration of anything inside someone else is rape. It is what it is imo.
Rape with an object comes under 'sexual assault by penetration' and the sentences are the same as they are for rape. Infact rape with an object is much more likely to result in a conviction, as the person who did it can't really claim that it was consensual and lie their ass off as noone would consent to, for example, a broken bottle shoved into their anus.

If someone is prosecuted for rape, they are a male. No doubt about it. Given how our laws work. Which is why its so annoying to see the endless stories in the press about 'woman prosecuted for rape' when one look at the photo tells you its a bloke who dresses up as a woman. Or just a bloke who has told people he is a woman and its been reported as that on nothing.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 02:29 PM #25
User banned

User banned

ONLY 5.7% of accusations lead to convictions out of around 200,000 accusations a year
That means 94.3% do not have enough evidence or are simply lies ? 94.3% of 200,000 is 188000 allegations with no evidence
188000? The whole business of victim mentality and fake accusations is a particularly feminine issue. Men have massively lower rates of false allegations.
As reported 8% in the usa in a year were proven false which is over 50,000 per annum known liars
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation_of_rape

https://rapecrisis.org.uk/statistics.php

now before the false outrage begind, rape is disgusting rapists are vile and should be locked away for a very long time. we all agree on that. But false alelgations are also vile and disgusting and under reported. The fact 8% are proven liars destroying 50,000 lives a year is a massive issue which destroys everything. the innocents lives and their families. It waste billions of tax payers money across the usa the uk and around the western world. It destroys confidence in rape claimants. The sheer enormity of numbers of women making fake false ro vastly exaggerated accusations is extraordinary, especially in the case of famous men where often they seek attention and money.
It is clearly an epidemic and both sides must be reported before this bankrupts our police service and destroys more innocent men and their families and also destroys the chances of real rape victims chances of getting justice
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, allegations, false, jailed, rape, women, years