Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 15-10-2017, 03:46 PM #51
Banned

Banned

Rape is difficult to prove and being unable to take a case to court or not having enough evidence to prove someone's guilt isn't proof of the victim lying. It's a vile attitude to have and presenting failed cases as an argument that victims lying about rape is some sort of epidemic is disgusting.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:46 PM #52
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
I have provided anger at the vile male rapists and I have provided evidence on both sides. you choose to ignore the 188000 cases thrown out and the thousands of false allegations because of your bias and lack of empathy compassion for these 100s of thousands of falsely accused male victims across the western world
The bias against men is in your head sadly and you choose to ignore the evidence of 100s of thousands of false or massively exaggerated allegations made by dishonest or vindictive or in some cases mentally disturbed women
Unlike you I have empathy for all victims, regardless of gender or gender bias, empathy for victims of rape and victims of false allegations of rape.
Didn't see edit til now

There are not 100s of thousands of false or exaggerated allegations though. If there were I would be just as angry at them as those who rape. As it happens, those who lie are a small minority, and it IS thousands upon thousands of males who rape, so whilst I am angry at false accusers, I am also angry at the males who rape in large numbers. Something you don't seem to be as your entire focus is on false accusations.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:47 PM #53

It astounds me how people can think this way.

So jaded.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:50 PM #54
0_o

0_o

SIX males a year are arrested for false rape claims. 2 of those make it to court.

How is this an epidemic, when 3000+ cases are proven true and the rapist sentenced?

People may be falsely accused, but they don't even find out about it as the case is thrown out. Some cases are dropped too, again, before the male ever finds out about the report. Dropping a case does not mean the accuser was not raped, cases can be dropped for a variety of reasons. But again, lives are not ruined as no arrests have been made, except the 6.

Yes, these 6 men a year arrested is bad...but again, its 6, versus thousands who are actually proven to be raped. Only 2 falsely accused people ever see a courtroom.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:52 PM #55
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Didn't see edit til now

There are not 100s of thousands of false or exaggerated allegations though. If there were I would be just as angry at them as those who rape. As it happens, those who lie are a small minority, and it IS thousands upon thousands of males who rape, so whilst I am angry at false accusers, I am also angry at the males who rape in large numbers. Something you don't seem to be as your entire focus is on false accusations.
There are 188000 accusations thrown out of court every year in the UK , staggering figure. a figure that points to 2 things, the sheer volume of sexual harassment and rapes which si vile and disgusting but also the sheer number of false accusations. the sheer number as a proportion of fake claims against rich celebrities is incredibly high too
Old 15-10-2017, 03:56 PM #56
0_o

0_o

Quote:
There are 188000 accusations thrown out of court every year in the UK , staggering figure. a figure that points to 2 things, the sheer volume of sexual harassment and rapes which si vile and disgusting but also the sheer number of false accusations. the sheer number as a proportion of fake claims against rich celebrities is incredibly high too
Proof of this also?

Cases thrown out, again is not proof that the person (male or female) lied. It is also not proof that the person was raped. Though I would think that the majority of these were actually raped, as I don't see why someone would go through it all if they were not. But thats just personal opinion. Obviously you are of the opinion that cases thrown out means the person lied...

Which is why going on prosecutions (where proof is required) is the best way to look at this. Which again brings us to 22 false claims prosecuted, V 3000+ rapists prosecuted.

I don't think its 188000 cases thrown out of court either. I think that number includes those who drop the case, or for whatever reason the case is dropped before court.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 03:57 PM #57
Banned

Banned

Quote:
It shows that there's a lack of evidence to convict, it isn't proof that the victims are lying about rape. That's your own assumption.

Like I said before, rape is difficult to prove and a lack of evidence does not mean that the victim is lying.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:01 PM #58
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Proof of this also?

Cases thrown out, again is not proof that the person (male or female) lied. It is also not proof that the person was raped. Though I would think that the majority of these were actually raped, as I don't see why someone would go through it all if they were not. But thats just personal opinion. Obviously you are of the opinion that cases thrown out means the person lied...

Which is why going on prosecutions (where proof is required) is the best way to look at this. Which again brings us to 22 false claims prosecuted, V 3000+ rapists prosecuted.

I don't think its 188000 cases thrown out of court either. I think that number includes those who drop the case, or for whatever reason the case is dropped before court.
Dropped after the men are named and shamed their lives careers families health destroyed and millions of public money is wasted on a pack of unsubtantiated mix of lies
Old 15-10-2017, 04:03 PM #59
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Dropped after the men are named and shamed their lives careers families health destroyed and millions of public money is wasted on a pack of unsubtantiated mix of lies
The men are not named and shamed though. As only 6 men who are falsely accused are actually arrested and questioned.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 15-10-2017, 04:10 PM #60

Quote:
It must be very exhausting twisting everything to suit your agenda and getting irate over something that's simply not true.

You'll give yourself a heart attack with the stress.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:15 PM #61
User banned

User banned

Quote:
The men are not named and shamed though. As only 6 men who are falsely accused are actually arrested and questioned.
Many are , such a petty point ignoring their lives being destroyed by lives
the level of male hate misandry on this site is horrifying. Its so predictable to see me being bullied here enmasse by so many biased misandrists
Old 15-10-2017, 04:16 PM #62
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
It shows that there's a lack of evidence to convict, it isn't proof that the victims are lying about rape. That's your own assumption.

Like I said before, rape is difficult to prove and a lack of evidence does not mean that the victim is lying.
188000 are thrown out per year thats 188000 men whose lives are destroyed by women making accusations that are either totally false or lack any evidence. they do so anonymously so have nothing left to lose unlike the men falsely accused, but in many cases they have a lot of money to gain
Old 15-10-2017, 04:19 PM #63
0_o

0_o

Quote:
the level of male hate misandry on this site is horrifying. Its so predictable to see me being bullied here enmasse by so many biased misandrists
I am ignoring nothing. Nor do I hate men I have a husband, a father and a son...why would I hate men?

6 a year have their 'lives ruined' by false claims. And thats assuming that the people close to them believed that they did rape someone. 2 of these falsely accused saw a court room.

3000+ victims of rape had their lives ruined by males.

When we are going on facts, rather than opinions, of course.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:20 PM #64

Quote:
188000 are thrown out per year thats 188000 men whose lives are destroyed by women making accusations that are either totally false or lack any evidence. they do so anonymously so have nothing left to lose unlike the men falsely accused, but in many cases they have a lot of money to gain
How dare they make accusations that lack evidence. Those rapists deserve to be free unless the victim has thoroughly done their research and is sure they have enough for a conviction.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:23 PM #65
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
How dare they make accusations that lack evidence. Those rapists deserve to be free unless the victim has thoroughly done their research and is sure they have enough for a conviction.
Well yeah, next time the victims have to make sure they are raped in full view of cctv or something. Totally the victims fault that there wasn't enough physical evidence and the 'he said she said' was not enough to secure a conviction. If there is not cctv, pretty much all a rapist has to do is say 'there was consent' and the case would be thrown out.

But again, going on cases thrown out is silly, as we do not know for sure why they were thrown out. So going on actual convictions makes sense, as convictions require evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

Its just such a ridiculous argument tbh. I don't know why I am taking part in it but this has kind of riled me, that anyone can think this way.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:23 PM #66

Quote:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ms-jemma-beale

A story youd never get to see on the radical feminist BBC
Who uses something like rape to push their own sexist agenda? That’s a new low even for you.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:25 PM #67

Quote:
Bullied? You're refusing to listen to reason and are making up facts out of thin air.

Do you expect people to just nod and agree because you have an unhealthy bias against women?
Old 15-10-2017, 04:26 PM #68
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Not more than an actual rapist would get on average

Anyway glad she got brought to justice lying cow
Missed this too.

Yes, its ridiculous that someone gets a longer sentence for falsely accusing than men would get for actually raping someone. Hell some people who admit raping people get off with a CAUTION! 6 a year, evidently.

Same amount of people who get arrested for false rape claims per year.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 15-10-2017 at 04:27 PM.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:27 PM #69
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I am ignoring nothing. Nor do I hate men I have a husband, a father and a son...why would I hate men?

6 a year have their 'lives ruined' by false claims. And thats assuming that the people close to them believed that they did rape someone. 2 of these falsely accused saw a court room.

lets hope they never ever get falsely accused because only then will you truly know the horror of these lies and gossip spread by dishonest women
Old 15-10-2017, 04:28 PM #70
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Who uses something like rape to push their own sexist agenda? That’s a new low even for you.
youre lying again
Old 15-10-2017, 04:29 PM #71

Quote:
lets hope they never ever get falsely accused because only then will you truly know the horror of these lies and gossip spread by dishonest women
Why is everything always extremes for you?

It's not healthy and it's certainly not rational.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:29 PM #72

Quote:
youre lying again
And you're not a well person and your threads get more ridiculous by the week.
Old 15-10-2017, 04:30 PM #73
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Yes lets hope. Luckily the stats are against this happening, I doubt they would be in the 6/31,000,000 per year who are falsely accused. More chance of winning the lottery. Also much more chance of them being raped by another male (9000 men are raped per year by other men) than being falsely accused of rape. I will worry more about that tbh.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 15-10-2017, 04:33 PM #74
User banned

User banned

Quote:

yes I sympathise and 188000 men had their lives destroyed by unsubstantiated anonymous vile accusations and you show those 188000 men zero empathy or understanding
Old 15-10-2017, 04:35 PM #75

Quote:
youre lying again
And where’s the lie?
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
10, allegations, false, jailed, rape, women, years