Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-09-2007, 03:27 PM #326

Not Madeline

The evidence is now here that the little girl in the photo is NOT Madeline, I think some eating of humble pie is in order!
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 03:29 PM #327

so now all the newspapers that you generally base your decisions on are wrong, in the link Sticks has posted there is a CLEAR photo of the little girl and she is NOT Madeline.

Also see the link to Sky news that I posted, Madelines parents are aware it is NOT Madeline
Old 26-09-2007, 03:39 PM #328
Banned

Banned

The BBC website says so called reporters tracked down that girl in the photo but how they can do that when that photo was took weeks ago and she could of been anywhere in the world by now. That doesnt make sense at all!!!!!!!!. And I thought experts were supposed to be examing the photo???. News hasent come out saying they have checked it so this news is false!!!!!!!!. That girl IS Madeleine in the photo and the news is still to come out yet from the experts saying its her.

Sunny_01 I wont be eating humble pie as it will be you who eats it as the true news is still to come out yet.
Amy21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 03:41 PM #329

Quote:
Originally posted by Amy21
Come on people dont you all find it a little strange a coloured group of people with a white little girl that looks exactly like Madeleine. It HAS to be her. And also this was taken in Morroco where other sightings of her were reported. All the clues fit together it has to be Madeleine.

Greycat your lying the experts announcement on the photo isnt out til tomorrow so there cant be any news today. Thats false news what you said then.
So because they are from Marrocco they cant have a fair haired little girl...come off it.... mixed race maybe?????? Even so, they still could have a fair haired child

Its all over the news that it isnt Maddie..... its bang out of order to call someone a liar... that is an insult
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 03:42 PM #330

Did you not click on sticks link at the top of the page?

If you did you would see this photo along with others and the story.

Dr43%er is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 03:44 PM #331

It's NOT Maddie.... clearly... its the little girl called Bushra Binhisa.
Old 26-09-2007, 03:46 PM #332

Quote:

Sunny_01 I wont be eating humble pie as it will be you who eats it as the true news is still to come out yet.

I'm sorry Amy but your wrong..... click on the link Sticks posted and you will see that it clearly is not Maddie
Old 26-09-2007, 03:46 PM #333

Quote:
The BBC website says so called reporters tracked down that girl in the photo but how they can do that when that photo was took weeks ago and she could of been anywhere in the world by now. That doesnt make sense at all!!!!!!!!. And I thought experts were supposed to be examing the photo???. News hasent come out saying they have checked it so this news is false!!!!!!!!. That girl IS Madeleine in the photo and the news is still to come out yet from the experts saying its her.

true news, get real, it is all over the papers, the news on tv but you still choose to sit in your own little world of denial.

The news is NOT false, for goodness sake when are you going to just give it up and stop being so dogmatic about something you clearly know very little about.

Why cant this child be Moroccon, I would love to hear the explanation for that, many people in Morocco are fair.
Old 26-09-2007, 03:53 PM #334

No, it is Maddie (not that her parents ever called her that. It is a media creation) The real kidnappers have clearly planted a family of actors and a similar looking girl in the area where the photo was taken to throw you all off the real trail. Look at the evidence. Are you really all that stupid??????!!!!??
Old 26-09-2007, 03:54 PM #335

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr43%er
No, it is Maddie (not that her parents ever called her that. It is a media creation) The real kidnappers have clearly planted a family of actors and a similar looking girl in the area where the photo was taken to throw you all off the real trail. Look at the evidence. Are you really all that stupid??????!!!!??
Oh my goodness how could I have been so stupid!!!

Seriously though I am pretty sure the photo you posted is pretty conculsive that it is not Madeline
Old 26-09-2007, 03:55 PM #336
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

No need for Ad hominem here

The investigation is back to looking for Madeline's body. Once again the Portuguese police have been vindicated.

It's time the McCanns were called to account for what they did to their own daughter.
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 03:58 PM #337

I still remain cautious about saying I believe her parents have killed her, I see all the evidence though but like I said earlier in the thread I just dont like to consider that she died at the hands of her parents.
Old 26-09-2007, 04:02 PM #338

Quote:
Come on people dont you all find it a little strange a coloured group of people with a white little girl that looks exactly like Madeleine.
The girl in the picture has olive skin and not fair skin and her hair is mousey brown that has been turned light by the action of the sun.

I guess if they need to be 100% sure they could always DNA test her, however I feel people still we think it is Madeleine!
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 04:03 PM #339

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny_01
I still remain cautious about saying I believe her parents have killed her, I see all the evidence though but like I said earlier in the thread I just dont like to consider that she died at the hands of her parents.
Its a thought that I will not let my mind think.... its deep back in there but I just cant comprehend it

But what else is there to go on.

Visions flash before my eyes of childrens gone missing before, and found, parents crying pleading for their killer to be hunted and found and then low and behold..... they did it

I guess its hard for me to even think it because I have a daughter just 1 year younger than Maddie
Old 26-09-2007, 04:03 PM #340

Quote:
We get members doing that to try and get round bans, so I guess anything is possible.
Old 26-09-2007, 04:08 PM #341

LOL.
Old 26-09-2007, 04:15 PM #342

Quote:
Pictured girl 'is not Madeleine'
A blonde girl photographed in Morocco is not missing Madeleine McCann, according to journalists who met her.

British and Spanish reporters claim to have traced the girl, pictured being carried on a Moroccan woman's back.

London newspaper the Evening Standard says the girl is a five-year-old from the village of Zinat.

The McCanns' spokesman said the news, if true, was disappointing. Madeleine disappeared on 3 May from a holiday apartment in Portugal.

Easily traced

Experts were said to be examining the image, taken three weeks ago by a Spanish tourist, in the hope that the girl was the missing four-year-old from Rothley, Leicestershire.

But Rashid Razaq, the Standard reporter who flew to Morocco from London, said he had seen the youngster in the picture.

"She has got a resemblance to Madeleine but when you see her properly, it is obvious it isn't her."

He said the girl in the picture was five-year-old Bushra Binhisa, daughter of an olive farmer.

The Spanish reporter who also claims to have traced the girl in the picture says she is a Moroccan of Berber origin.

The reporter told the BBC he found her by showing the photo to people in the village who quickly identified the family.

Family spokesman Clarence Mitchell promised that the search for Madeleine would continue.
Source: BBC News

Also link to the Daily Mail story with high resolution pictures: - The picture that dashes the hopes of Kate and Gerry McCann
Old 26-09-2007, 04:24 PM #343
ylvis♥

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

ylvis♥

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: John & Edward

Quote:

You are JUST like this on the WWE thread. You think what you believe to be true and you insult other people in the process. It turned out not to be her and you still won't accept you were wrong just like on many other subjects.
Sarah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 04:40 PM #344

Quote:
Originally posted by mrs_rko
Quote:

You are JUST like this on the WWE thread. You think what you believe to be true and you insult other people in the process. It turned out not to be her and you still won't accept you were wrong just like on many other subjects.
Here was me thinking she was the font of all knowledge.She never let's facts get in the way of what she believes to be true, the same once again in this case.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 07:46 PM #345

Quote:
Originally posted by Sticks
They continue to dig thier own graves

Quote:
Portuguese police have reacted furiously after learning Gerry and Kate McCann have hired a team of private investigators to help find missing Madeleine.

Police trade union chief Carlos Anjos said such a move could be illegal and described it as "another diversion manoeuvre by the McCanns".

The McCanns are reported to have contracted Control Risks Group, which employs ex-SAS and MI5 staff.

Under Portuguese law the couple are not allowed to undertake their own investigations while the police probe is ongoing.

You bet the Portuguese police are angry. Afraid others may solve the case because they cannot. The only thing the Portuguese police are good at is throwing smears and blighting lives before they have conclusive evidence either way. Murat comes to mind his reputation is in ruins because of false accusations by the Portuguese police....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 08:15 PM #346

Quote:
Come on people dont you all find it a little strange a coloured group of people with a white little girl that looks exactly like Madeleine. It HAS to be her. And also this was taken in Morroco where other sightings of her were reported. All the clues fit together it has to be Madeleine.

Greycat your lying the experts announcement on the photo isnt out til tomorrow so there cant be any news today. Thats false news what you said then.
You seem to have a habit of calling people liars if they don't say what you want to hear. I would thank you NOT to call ME a liar, Amy. I reported what I had heard on the national radio news. Presumably by now, you have heard the news for yourself and realise that you were wrong.

For your information, calling people 'coloured' is generally deemed to be an extremely derogatory term. Besides which, Moroccan nationals are hardly 'coloured' anyway.
GreyCat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 08:46 PM #347
Banned

Banned

Quote:

That girl is NOT the girl on the photo so I still think that girl is Madeleine this HAS to be a mistake!!!!!!!!. Madeleine is pictured in that photo and she is out there somewhere with her kidnappers who HAVE to be caught and brought to justice and Madeleine to go home safe. I am NOT wrong and wont be eatng humble pie!!!!!!!!.
Amy21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 08:54 PM #348
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Sorry, but this was a case of mistaken identity.

The evidence still points to the McCanns as the only suspects. Even the judge thinks they are guilty, which was why he warned the police that they need to find the body or the McCanns will escape justice.
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2007, 09:15 PM #349

Quote:
That girl is NOT the girl on the photo so I still think that girl is Madeleine this HAS to be a mistake!!!!!!!!. Madeleine is pictured in that photo and she is out there somewhere with her kidnappers who HAVE to be caught and brought to justice and Madeleine to go home safe. I am NOT wrong and wont be eatng humble pie!!!!!!!!.
The person was who had the girl that looked like Madeleine wasn't even hiding or anything. The reporter found little girl by showing the photo to people where the woman lived and they identified the family. Within a day of the picture being on the internet it was proved not to be Madeleine.

Why would a Monacan family want Madeleine, what would be the motive? Especially someone that seems to have a family of her own already?

And if that woman did have Madeleine, why would the people in the village cover up for her? Surely they would have gone to the police?

If woman was some kind of kidnapper surely they would be they be hiding her away and not putting her on public view. Well, not until she was a lot older and her face had change enough so she didn't look like the picture in the posters spread all over the world.

The girl in the picture was NOT Madeleine!
Old 26-09-2007, 09:16 PM #350

Quote:
Quote:

Blimmin eck calm down. Your not 100% sure, so dont say 'i am NOT wrong' because you probably are.
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
discussion, important, leads, madeleine, madeline, mcann, mccann, news, police