Notices

CBB21 Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.

Old 16-01-2018, 11:36 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Default OMG Her Dad Iconic WOW

Celebrity Big Brother viewers saw her recently make amends with the Pony singer, after they clashed over him trying to seduce her with a sexually suggestive song.

And while Ashley James appears to be getting her 'flirty friendship' with Ginuwine back on track, her father has admitted he finds it 'difficult' to watch her relationship with the US star play out onscreen.

Speaking in an interview with Heat magazine, the Made In Chelsea star's dad Geoff, 60, sent a stark warning to Ginuwine, insisting that if he doesn't treat his daughter right, he'll have his head 'knocked off'.

Viewers have seen sparks fly between Ashley, 30, and Ginuwine, 47.

Commenting on their 'unexpected' blossoming romance, Geoff said: 'As a father, it's quite difficult watching. As a long as a guy treats Ashley well, I'll be fine... if he doesn't, I'll knock his head off.'

When asked whether he is hoping to meet his daughter's new love interest, Ashley's dad admitted he would like the opportunity to 'suss out' the vocal talent and 'give him the evil eye', but played down any chances of a meeting, as it is still 'early days' between the pair.

Geoff joked: 'We have our other daughter's wedding coming up, we don't need another!'

He also laughed off claims he would become grandfather to Ginuwine's nine children if the star's romance with Ashley did progress, adding: 'I'm not sure they'd be interested in having me as a grandad... my life is a bit boring!'

Ginuwine shares two daughters with his ex-wife Tonya M. Johnston (known as Solé) and confirmed in February 2009 that he has parented seven other children; nine in total.

Ashley's father Geoff insisted she 'loves kids' and the reality beauty appeared to prove just that, after winning over a group of children to win immunity from CBB's upcoming eviction.

---
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Ginuwine.html
---

YAY Ashley's dad rules , look i don't mind Ashley wanting a fun friendship with G either, but he shouldn't upset her again, cause when he touched she looked so awkward, while before he did that they were just having fun

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 12:17 PM #2
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Ashley has a wise family

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ashley, dad, iconic, james, omg, wow