Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

International Big Brother Big Brother around the world!

Old 02-10-2007, 05:31 PM #326
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : cujo-man
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30
Quote:
Message original : farhad

Probably the task, but what we are now seeing most of the rip of personality this year has been from BB7, none from BB5.
And what you have seen in BB7 was from BB5, outrageous, crazy, deluded with the nakiness and sexual sence. If BB5 wouldn't have been here before, Nikki wouldn't have been aloud to the show and BB7 wouldn't exist too.
So at least, you can thank BB5 for that.
I'll give it that atleast.

But some of the things that went wrong in BB7 (bot everything is perfect!) were mostly due to BB5.
It'sn ot BB5's fault if the HND was one of the most awful twist ever, BB5 did create the notion of secret housemates, after it'snot its fault if the producers made it as a flop in BB7.
It worked very well in BB6.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:32 PM #327
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Anouska was part of and Australian twist, but none of their moments or rants been played in a raio station in the 3rd week of BB7, it shows how desperate they were to let the viewers know about them.
I thought you didn't watch any of the previous BBs and more, the aussie ones. So you don't know if they talked about it or not.

And by the way, BB3 in Australia was one of the biggest show this year, it was high popular before so one thing is sure, it was a big event.
Nadia's entrance was awesome too, they loved it and they love her.

If one day Nikki would enter in the BBAUS house....it's when it will be finished ! They don't want her, accept it.
Nadia is possibly one of the most horrible, scummy, hypocritical, annoying winners ever- why did they want her?

And if BBAU is doing as badly as you say they probably should get Nikki in!

Also, how come all these other countries seem to get people from our BBs?
cujo-man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:33 PM #328
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Probably the task, but what we are now seeing most of the rip of personality this year has been from BB7, none from BB5.
And what you have seen in BB7 was from BB5, outrageous, crazy, deluded with the nakiness and sexual sence. If BB5 wouldn't have been here before, Nikki wouldn't have been aloud to the show and BB7 wouldn't exist too.

But some of the things that went wrong in BB7 (bot everything is perfect!) were mostly due to BB5.
It'sn ot BB5's fault if the HND was one of the most awful twist ever, BB5 did create the notion of secret housemates, after it'snot its fault if the producers made it as a flop in BB7.
True. That was quite a bad idea. But atleast it wasn't as bad as the laughing stock that was the HWH!
Old 02-10-2007, 05:35 PM #329

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How do you know for a fact that they dont want Nikki, there was even a petition to get her in there.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:35 PM #330

In rank order for me, it's:

1 BB5 - By far the most action packed series, with the biggest characters, best shocks and twists and tasks. The house/eye ect could have been better though

2 BB7 - Had some good twists and hosemates. Best house and eye yet. Some good twists, but most were :yawn: lol

3 BB3 - Soz Alex and Kate fans, just didn't do anything for me lol. The divide twist was boring and to me it was over all a pretty average series. Kate full drunk, Alex's classic Diary room visit with a 'migrane' and Jades stupidity will always be remebered though!
Conor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:46 PM #331
Nah

Nah

Quote:

How do you know for a fact that they dont want Nikki, there was even a petition to get her in there.
If they wanted her, as the last 2 series were huge disasters, they would have taken her in there !
Old 02-10-2007, 05:50 PM #332

Their was a petition to get Nikki on BBAU, but it was one fourm, started by one member, and it was hardly a great success. Only people who had seen BBUK wanted her in and some people didn't even want her in.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 05:53 PM #333
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Their was a petition to get Nikki on BBAU, but it was one fourm, started by one member, and it was hardly a great success. Only people who had seen BBUK wanted her in and some people didn't even want her in.
lol

Thats a bit rubbish. I thought it was people from AU starting a big petition, getting people to sign and stuff. Oh well.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:09 PM #334
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Arneldo
Thanks for agreeing, I think that, as was the situation last year and this year, if they wanted to get Nikki for save it, the would have done it but they didn't.
And it's not with 150 signatures that the producers will listen to them.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:12 PM #335

Quote:
BB5 was the best series to date. It had everything you could ask for in a series, and much more.

BB7 is rubbish in comparison to BB5. I think the reason it is doing so well in this poll is because BB7 is fresh in the minds of some of these members and a lot of new fourm members have not see BB5.

Craig & Andy snogged in BB1 so that would have been the first gay kiss. Since then there has been a lot of same sex kisses. Jade/Adele, Jade/Kate, Jonny/PJ, Steph/Nush, Jason/Dan, Emma/Michelle, Emma/Vanessa, Makosi/Sam, Nikki/Aisleyne, Gerry/Seany all stand out for me.

BB7 was too predictable and had a lot of wannabe z-listers. It got very boring for weeks, while BB5 was fun-filled from day 1. It had original tasks, twists, and housemates.

BB3 was kind of the end of a era for BB, as they moved away from 'back to basics' and moved towards shocking the public (Some might say BB4, but I think BB3 was more remembered). The housemates were less interested in fame and more interested in experience. BB3 proved you don't need twists after twist to have a brilliant series and it was more original then BB7.
So Big Brother 3 is fresh in mind even though it came 2 years before BB5, just accept it that BB5 did make an impact but not a massive impact.

So your saying BB5 were not Z-lister, we all know all of BB HM are Z-listers that just doen't only apply to BB7.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:15 PM #336

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for agreeing, I think that, as was the situation last year and this year, if they wanted to get Nikki for save it, the would have done it but they didn't.
Thats garbage, there is no referrnece that some didn't want her, and Nikki had a TV show as soon as she was evicted, so she was too busy on promoting that than going into BBAUS, face it the most popular BBUK HM is is none other than a BB7 HM, and that info came from a fellow Aussie fan of Nikki.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:16 PM #337
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thats garbage, there is no referrnece that some didn't want her, and Nikki had a TV show as soon as she was evicted, so she was too busy on promoting that than going into BBAUS, face it the most popular BBUK HM is is none other than a BB7 HM, and that info came from a fellow Aussie fan of Nikki.
But they still don't want her or more, they don't know "Who is she ? Where did you find her ?"
Old 02-10-2007, 06:17 PM #338

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But they still don't want her or more, they don't know "Who is she ? Where did you find her ?"
How do you know that they dont want her, there just hasn't been any plans for it to happen.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:20 PM #339

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Quote:
BB5 was the best series to date. It had everything you could ask for in a series, and much more.

BB7 is rubbish in comparison to BB5. I think the reason it is doing so well in this poll is because BB7 is fresh in the minds of some of these members and a lot of new fourm members have not see BB5.

Craig & Andy snogged in BB1 so that would have been the first gay kiss. Since then there has been a lot of same sex kisses. Jade/Adele, Jade/Kate, Jonny/PJ, Steph/Nush, Jason/Dan, Emma/Michelle, Emma/Vanessa, Makosi/Sam, Nikki/Aisleyne, Gerry/Seany all stand out for me.

BB7 was too predictable and had a lot of wannabe z-listers. It got very boring for weeks, while BB5 was fun-filled from day 1. It had original tasks, twists, and housemates.

BB3 was kind of the end of a era for BB, as they moved away from 'back to basics' and moved towards shocking the public (Some might say BB4, but I think BB3 was more remembered). The housemates were less interested in fame and more interested in experience. BB3 proved you don't need twists after twist to have a brilliant series and it was more original then BB7.
So Big Brother 3 is fresh in mind even though it came 2 years before BB5, just accept it that BB5 did make an impact but not a massive impact.

So your saying BB5 were not Z-lister, we all know all of BB HM are Z-listers that just doen't only apply to BB7.
I never said BB3 was fresh in peoples mind. Its the opposite.

I said that, IMO, since BB5 80% of the BB housemates want to be fame seekers.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:22 PM #340

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Like who, any examples.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:11 PM #341

So wait a minute, farhad hasn't actually seen BB5? I'm confused?

If you haven't seen it how on earth can you compare it to any other series? I have never seen BB1 that's why I never compare it when I'm discussing the other series, I never include it in lists of best or worst because I can't judge it because I've never seen it.

Oh and the fact that you thought spin the bottle was invented in BB7...that's funny. They've been doing that since BB2 haven't they.

Oh and just to get all pervy for a second, the best lesbian kiss was definitely Makosi and Sam.
Redmond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:14 PM #342
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : BigBrothersLittlePod
So wait a minute, farhad hasn't actually seen BB5? I'm confused?

If you haven't seen it how on earth can you compare it to any other series? I have never seen BB1 that's why I never compare it when I'm discussing the other series, I never include it in lists of best or worst because I can't judge it because I've never seen it.

Oh and the fact that you thought spin the bottle was invented in BB7...that's funny. They've been doing that since BB2 haven't they.

Oh and just to get all pervy for a second, the best lesbian kiss was definitely Makosi and Sam.
Yes Farhad didn't watch it, I still don't understand why he does compare both lol But well, I think he will, he'snot so stupid, he's fine.

I've never seen BB1, 2 and 4 so I'm not going to judge them at all.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:15 PM #343
Banned

Banned

Well, if we're going to go on about fame seekers, I'm sorry but BB5 was the start of fame seekers. I'm not going to see hear and honestly believe that you think that they were not wannabes! BB5 was past the time when most people just went in for the experience. I am sorry to disappoint but that was the first year of the wannabes.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:18 PM #344

Yeah BB5 started the wannabe era defo, and it got worse each year..BB7 really pushed it but at least some of them were still entertaining, BB8 they were wannabe's and didn't have personality.
Redmond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:18 PM #345
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Well, if we're going to go on about fame seekers, I'm sorry but BB5 was the start of fame seekers. I'm not going to see hear and honestly believe that you think that they were not wannabes! BB5 was past the time when most people just went in for the experience. I am sorry to disappoint but that was the first year of the wannabes.
BB5 had less game-hungry people than in BB7, most of them did it for the experiment, some went in there in order to proove something to themselves.

And as you can see, none of them are as famous as Nikki, so it shows how much they didn't care.

By the way, cujo-man I sent you a message.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:27 PM #346
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
BB5 had less game-hungry people than in BB7, most of them did it for the experiment, some went in there in order to proove something to themselves.

And as you can see, none of them are as famous as Nikki, so it shows how much they didn't care.

I bet Michelle Bass would have killed to have been as famous as Nikki.

Didn't she want to be an actress? Does anyone else remember that god awful advert she did with Stuart where they gave her an acting role! Cringe! I think it was for some kind of magazine.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:30 PM #347

Quote:
Quote:

The only fame hungry out of BB7 is Aisleyne, the deluded email, and those obscene way of trying to get media attention. Both Grace and Nikki and Imogen didn't have to go in cheap root to still be in the public eyes, they are getting that through their hard work and automatically.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:31 PM #348

Quote:
Originally posted by cujo-man
Quote:
Quote:

I bet Michelle Bass would have killed to have been as famous as Nikki.

Didn't she want to be an actress? Does anyone else remember that god awful advert she did with Stuart where they gave her an acting role! Cringe! I think it was for some kind of magazine.
The play boy channel, and also heard she wanted to be a successful model.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:33 PM #349
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The only fame hungry out of BB7 is Aisleyne, the deluded email, and those obscene way of trying to get media attention. Both Grace and Nikki and Imogen didn't have to go in cheap root to still be in the public eyes, they are getting that through their hard work and automatically.
Farhad, I'm sorry but I've got to disagree with you! Nikki is second to Chanelle for being the biggest BB wannabe ever. Look back at her audition. She says all she wants out of life is to marry a footballer and go out for lunch and shopping and get nails down.

Nikki is such a wannabe! How could someone think otherwise? I think Grace and Imogen were too, but not as much. Aisleyne is also pretty high up on the scale though. She is doing anything to stretch her 15 minutes of fame to 20.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:34 PM #350

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Like who, any examples.
Lets see.... Sam, Lesley, Saskia, Vanessa, Makosi, Kinga, Science, Maxwell, Anthony, Craig, Derek, Nikki, Pete, Grace, Bonnie, Imogen, Lea, Aisleyne .... the list is endless.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb3, bb5, bb7