Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB21 Celebrity Big Brother January 2018 [CBB 21] (dubbed Year of the Women). Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Courtney Act - here.

Old 30-01-2018, 11:10 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
No, that's why this thread was created entirely about that.
I am with India after this Drag acts give me a phobia I never had before.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:11 PM #52
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
So in attempt to grab a few votes today ALL DAY we had Shane in full stage makuep and another cheap PVC dress This could be for a couple of reasons, was it " The one who made all the nasty comments about a Lady wasn't me Gov it was Shane " Or could it be for LGBT ( which is nothing to do with men wearing dresses as a living and that mocks and ridicules real women ) saying "Right fellas throw a few votes my way I'm one of yours" Then while wearing the cheap frock we had the "Equality of sexes,races" speech which would bring a tear to a glass eye ,so now this creep of many colours is not only in there supporting millions of gay people ,he's also there support black people ( Has he covered all bases yet ?)

Win or lose at least Ann has stayed herself throughout and can walk out with her head held high knowing this fact
Ridicules real women You mean like India?
Old 30-01-2018, 11:14 PM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I am with India after this Drag acts give me a phobia I never had before.
By "with India" you mean faking it for attention?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 11:14 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Forgive me...I thought you implied that a professional in drag wouldn't have a hairy arse...
You thought wrong.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:15 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Because alot of people like to hold Ann's views against her ,and they even get mean and personal by calling her an unmarried V etc .

If people want love& peace then they should actually practice what they preach,Ann has no chance of winning . Yet they still bring up her politics .
The woman is retired ,she did Strictly a few years ago . She's not as miserable as people make out .
People get mean calling her an unmarried virgin? :/ She is unmarried and, apparently, she is a virgin.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:19 PM #56

Quote:
You thought wrong.

Of course I did...silly me.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 11:20 PM #57

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
People get mean calling her an unmarried virgin? :/ She is unmarried and, apparently, she is a virgin.
Marsh you know exactly what I'm talking about
They're using her personal life against her and even her religion has been bashed .

Well guess what even if Ann was married with 5 kids and an atheist she'd probably still have the same views so explain that seen as you think you know everything ?? .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 30-01-2018 at 11:20 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 11:25 PM #58

Quote:
Marsh you know exactly what I'm talking about
They're using her personal life against her and even her religion has been bashed .

Well guess what even if Ann was married with 5 kids and an atheist she'd probably still have the same views so explain that seen as you think you know everything ?? .
Explain how Ann has the same views regardless of her marriage status and how many kids she has or not?

Well, considering I never suggested she was homophobic because she's a virgin, i'd simply ask what the he'll you're on about?
Old 30-01-2018, 11:29 PM #59

shane wants to have all his cake and eat, but we all can't have everything in are own life, because thats the way life is, he has been in courtney act more now in the last few days than ever before, that smacks of desperation for votes, he seems to have a huge self inflated ego but he is sort of clever too, many gays are voting for shane not courtney, but many girls and young women are voting for the courtney act, I don't know why girls love the drag queen act, but some say the same words, its glamorous, I can't figure out females because they are strange little creatures who never give you an easy answer.
empire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 11:35 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
shane wants to have all his cake and eat, but we all can't have everything in are own life, because thats the way life is, he has been in courtney act more now in the last few days than ever before, that smacks of desperation for votes, he seems to have a huge self inflated ego but he is sort of clever too, many gays are voting for shane not courtney, but many girls and young women are voting for the courtney act, I don't know why girls love the drag queen act, but some say the same words, its glamorous, I can't figure out females because they are strange little creatures who never give you an easy answer.

The thing is we live in a crazy PC world where they abuse the term "freedom of speech", and they can't accept that people have different views .

Shane J /Courtney's game plan was all over the show . India failed at her's but Shane J is winning .

People liked Shane J no matter what,and I have a problem with that . They treat him like he's perfect when he's behaved like a teenager going through ADHD medication . He's patronising ,immature , overbearing . And he was bitchy .

He's a bad stereotype who tried to turn his mate and he kept stripping near enough naked for attention.

This is not a worthy winner,but if you disagree with his fans then you're called "haters" .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 30-01-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:36 PM #61
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
... why are people getting their knickers in a twist over a drag queen doing drag
Thinly veild homophobes.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:38 PM #62

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Explain how Ann has the same views regardless of her marriage status and how many kids she has or not?

Well, considering I never suggested she was homophobic because she's a virgin, i'd simply ask what the he'll you're on about?
As usual you fail to see the point .
People have used her marital status and religion against her with her views .

So that's why I'm saying even if she was married with kids and an atheist it still wouldn't change her views .

And I bet people wouldn't comment on her non religious background or her husband and kids . But because she doesn't have those things people pick on her .
Old 30-01-2018, 11:39 PM #63

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The thing is we live in a crazy PC world where they abuse the term "freedom of speech", and they can't accept that people have different views .

Shane J /Courtney's game plan was all over the show . India failed at her's but Shane J is winning .

People liked Shane J no matter what,and I have a problem with that . They treat him like he's perfect when he's behaved like a teenager going through ADHD medication . He's patronising ,immature , overbearing . And he was bitchy .

He's a bad stereotype who tried to turn his mate and he kept stripping bear enough naked for attention.

This is not a worthy winner,but if you disagree with his fans then you're called "haters" .
I think you'll find the people abusing the phrase "freedom of speech" are the people who try to justify their homophobia and racism

Also what the **** is that analogy also I fail to see how hes immature. Bitchy, Yes, but veryyy few housemates and people aren't. And I don't see how hes patronising when he's always had a patient and understanding approach to those who are less educated than him?

"He's a stereotype"... Well yeah he's camp, but other gay men are sometimes. How does that change anything about him lmao
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 11:44 PM #64

Quote:
By "with India" you mean faking it for attention?
What are you accusing me of, my post was clear
Old 30-01-2018, 11:44 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Thinly veild homophobes.
Take a shot everytime you accuse somebody of an ignorant comment like that .
You can't judge people like that, I'm not a Shane J fan and I don't have to feel guilt tripped into liking him in fear of being labelled "homophobic".

Shane J wasn't even special on RuPaul ,he was a 1 trick pony for goodness sake,his singing voice is more memorable than his 1 dimensional Barbie look .

And he's been a huge disappointment in the BB house .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 30-01-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:44 PM #66

Quote:

He's a bad stereotype who tried to turn his mate and he kept stripping near enough naked for attention.

rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 11:45 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

So that's why I'm saying even if she was married with kids and an atheist it still wouldn't change her views .

And I bet people wouldn't comment on her non religious background or her husband and kids . But because she doesn't have those things people pick on her .
I mean, I'm pretty sure Ann Widdecombe was brought up as an Anglican, and converted to Catholicism in 1993 because it was more in line with her views, and said women being ordained was the last straw for her. I'm pretty sure Church of England is more tolerant to LGBT people, so it's not that big of a leap to suggest that the less tolerant approach to gay rights that the Catholic Church has and Ann has make religion a very likely factor to her homophobia... especially when she said marriage is between a man and a woman for religious reasons

I don't see anyone using her marital status against her so Idk what to say to that but anywah
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2018, 11:49 PM #68

Quote:
I mean, I'm pretty sure Ann Widdecombe was brought up as an Anglican, and converted to Catholicism in 1993 because it was more in line with her views, and said women being ordained was the last straw for her. I'm pretty sure Church of England is more tolerant to LGBT people, so it's not that big of a leap to suggest that the less tolerant approach to gay rights that the Catholic Church has and Ann has make religion a very likely factor to her homophobia... especially when she said marriage is between a man and a woman for religious reasons

I don't see anyone using her marital status against her so Idk what to say to that but anywah
If it was her choice to follow the same religious convictions which millions of others follow worldwide, then so be it.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:53 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

You can't use her Religion against her ,if a Muslim or Jewish person went into the BB house with similar views their faith WOULDN'T be bashed to pieces , people would just accept it .

I think Ann's faith is an easy target . And I don't know where you've been but people have clearly took the pee out of Ann being on her own , I'm not naming names .

If we're going to get personal about hm's then maybe we could ask why Shane J can't keep a partner / bf ? hmm interesting .
Old 30-01-2018, 11:56 PM #70

Quote:
You can't use her Religion against her ,if a Muslim or Jewish person went into the BB house with similar views their faith WOULDN'T be bashed to pieces , people would just accept it .

I think Ann's faith is an easy target . And I don't know where you've been but people have clearly took the pee out of Ann being on her own , I'm not naming names .

If we're going to get personal about hm's then maybe we could ask why Shane J can't keep a partner / bf ? hmm interesting .
Arnt there laws about religious discrimination and abuse?
Old 31-01-2018, 12:03 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Arnt there laws about religious discrimination and abuse?
Yes there is but it still doesn't stop it from happening .
Old 31-01-2018, 12:07 AM #72

Quote:

Ok, but it bears no relation to me or my posts.

As you were.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:07 AM #73

Quote:
What are you accusing me of, my post was clear
I was commenting on the fact India faked a "drag queen phobia" for attention.

You said you were with India in this "phobia" so I made a joke about with you meaning also faking it.

Obviously.

Last edited by Marsh.; 31-01-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:14 AM #74

Oh, it was a joke was it? Nothing about it smacked of a joke to me.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 31-01-2018 at 12:22 AM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2018, 12:25 AM #75
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
People liked Shane J no matter what,and I have a problem with that .

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
price