Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 05-05-2015, 12:40 AM #2501
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah- Apparently if you stand underneath the stairs you can hear what is

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 12:50 AM #2502
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno tells Bobby and Godfrey that the only play is to get together with K

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bobby/Bruno- What we know for a fact is that Sarah, Willow, Britt are together

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 01:10 AM #2503
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno to Godfrey- If there was six girls sitting at the end, she (Sarah) w

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Godfrey- She (Sarah) would rather have six girls at the end and her lose than a guy at the end

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno and Godfrey say that they have to go after the couples. They agree that everyone is going to target the two of them

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- Once we get rid of Zach and Kev, these girls are going to turn on us. Bruno- Of course.

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- Pili is a beast, man. She is likeable, she has won comps. Bruno- Yeah. We gotta get rid of Pili and Ash

-----

_BBCanada: Catch up on the latest talks about the vote and the plans for next week. Day 47 Recap:

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 01:20 AM #2504
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah to Brittnee- I honestly wish we could go after Bruno. We cant. That

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 01:40 AM #2505
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno to God- If we can get him (Zach) to put Sarah & B up if he wins, tha

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Godfrey- If we could get Sarah out it would cripple the girls alliance...but that's only if Zach wins

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- Who do you think Ash and Pili are more loyal to? Bruno- They are with the boys but are setting themselves up with the girls

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 02:20 AM #2506
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah leads Kevin for top spot in our favourite HG poll. Vote here: - Wee

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 02:40 AM #2507
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah to Willow- If we dont break up the couples and then Bruno/God/B/me g

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- Is it okay if we keep B? Willow- Of course. Sarah- I want to do what's best for us

-----

_BBCanada: Willow to Sarah- I'm not playing an individual game anymore. Sarah, I swear to God I'm going to take you.

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- If we make Final 2, you are going to win 7-2. Sarah- I dont think so. You played the game

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 02:50 AM #2508
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah- Do you feel okay with keeping B for your game too? Willow- Yep. Not

-----

_BBCanada: Willow to Sarah- Top 10 horrible moments in your life is when B picks Ashleigh & Ashleigh picks B for a video. Pieces of **** to me

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 03:10 AM #2509
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Willow- You going to take me to Final 2? Sarah- Yeah. Willow- You're lying

-----

_BBCanada: Willow to Sarah- We need Kevin out first, cause Zach is not going to come after us. He is going to go after Bruno

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- He (Bruno) doesnt talk game to me anymore. Sarah- He doesnt trust you. He is not saying that to me but I can tell

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 03:20 AM #2510
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach to Pilar- What Sarah will do is try to convince someone else to take

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Pilar- If he (Godfrey) wins one I'm scared. We might be able to convince Bruno to go after one of the girls

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 03:40 AM #2511
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Wonder if anyone believes that these two are fighting

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 04:10 AM #2512
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey to Bobby- Each week the girls have never targeted a girl. It has b

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Godfrey- Every single girl has kept a guy that they know was going to go after another guy

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bobby- Pili is in ****ing love, bro...but Ash, I know she is with the girls

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 04:30 AM #2513
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bobby tells Zach he was listening in on Ash/Sarah/Willow and heard them sa

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- If my theory of why that was said is correct... Zach- Girls have been working together the whole time

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey is going over each week's eviction, telling Zach the girls have not targeted the girls. Zach said he's sending Sarah out

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- You're going to see next week when I win and put two girls up. Godfrey- Same here, bro. I'm getting rid of her (Sarah)

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Think Pili is the only girl that wasnt in on it? Bobby- I think Pili and Ash at the beginning werent in on it

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- You know Willow was in on every alliance in this game. Godfrey- Obviously, bro. Zach- Every single one

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bobby/Bruno/Zach- We are going to go after each other and end up being an embarrassment getting kicked out

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- Someone on the other side likes girl power. Zach- She will never put a girl up. Bruno- She'd like to see an all girl finale

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bobby/Bruno/Zach- We are going to be the laughing stock of the country bro yo...the dudes that took each other out

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno to Zach- Who do you think this guy (Bobby) is going to go for? He's not going to go for you. Bobby- I'm going for Sarah

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- These girls are trying to pull me but I know at the end of the day I'm going to do their work and they are going to cut me

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 04:50 AM #2514
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bobby tells Zach that eventually he will have to separate from Kevin. Bobb

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- You know I wasnt coming for you. Zach- I know you werent

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Zach- I was told you were going to backdoor me. After hearing that conversation (between the girls), now it all makes sense

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby tells Zach that the girls are trying to make them go after each other. He says that he will target Sarah before Kevin

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Zach- I want Sarah first. She didnt give me the time of day and I honestly think she is the favourite to win Big Brother

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Zach- My pitch means absolutely nothing if Ash is with the girls. If you believe it, the votes I need are you and Ash

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Bobby, Bruno and Godfrey that he needs to try to pull Ashleigh in. He says he will dig into her about a girls alliance

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby tells Zach that he was loyal to the Chop Shop and wanted it to work to a point where he was in the DR looking like an idiot

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Zach- If you want to get Ash on board, I can make it look like Willow & Sarah voted for me. Keeps you safe with Kev & Pili

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh and Pilar are discussing what they overheard. Ashleigh heard Zach telling the guys that he has to dig on Ashleigh.

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 05:00 AM #2515
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Ashleigh- You aint got nothing. You aint got no dig on on me. Pilar- Stop

-----

_BBCanada: Willow- They were talking game. Sarah- They were ****ing choked. We should have waited longer. Ash- I'm not putting a girl up

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Pilar/Sarah/Willow- Next week I'm not even going to put any girl up as a pawn either. I'm putting God and Bruno up

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh, Pilar, Sarah and Willow discuss that they cannot let the vote flip to send Brittnee home

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Pilar/Sarah/Willow- "I have a good dig on Ashleigh". You do not

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 05:09 AM #2516
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Zach's only dig is on the hole he is in right now LMAO
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.

Last edited by Mokka; 05-05-2015 at 05:09 AM.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:12 AM #2517
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Brittnee and Pilar that if Zach and the guys try to swing h

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 05:40 AM #2518
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bobby is wondering why Ashleigh wont look Zach in the eye. He asks Bruno i

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- What's the gossip? Ashleigh- Nothing. Zach- Fill me in here. I can see it on your face. Ashleigh- There is nothing

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I can feel it. I know what's going on. You are holding back here. There are some juicy goods out there

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- What were you guys talking about? Zach- Why? You guys were listening eh? Ashleigh- No...maybe...

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 06:00 AM #2519
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that Bobby was campaigning and also said that he overh

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- I'm not keeping Bobby. Zach- I know you are not. Relax here. Ashleigh- I'm relaxed

-----

_BBCanada: Zach explains that Bobby said that he could blame the votes on Sarah and Willow if he and Ashleigh vote to keep Bobby

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- He (Bobby) is just pitching, he is campaigning and trying to stay. I'm not going to be like "**** you"

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- I am not flipping. Zach- I know you are not. I dont know what you guys heard but that's exactly what we were talking about

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Where is Sarah's head at with this all girls thing? I know that's her ride or die. Ash- It has been like that since forever

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Zach that the girls arent all working together and that it probably came from Sarah saying she wont put up girls

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- I told them I'd put up Bruno and Godfrey. Zach- Why do we have to put up Bruno? Ashleigh- He sketches me out

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- Bruno is still more loyal than B or Sarah. We cannot trust them. I think Sarah is mind ****ing you

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I need to put up Sarah. Ashleigh- You do what you've got to do. Zach- She is going to win this game if we dont put her up

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- She (Sarah) has you so freaked out at Bruno right now. Ashleigh- It's Bruno doing it to himself at this point

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- The faster we take out Bruno and Godfrey, the faster B, Sarah and Willow can come after me and Kev

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that if they take out Godfrey and Bruno then they are just doing Sarah's work, taking out her targets

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 06:20 AM #2520
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Zach that Willow is close with him. Zach feels that Willow

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Zach- They (Sarah and Willow) do not have a game relationship.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- They (Sarah and Willow) are playing this game together. I guarantee it.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- When you get out of here and see that they (Sarah and Willow) have a Final 2.... Ashleigh- They dont have a Final 2

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- I think you have Willow in your back pocket. You and Willow have a closer relationship than her and Sarah do. Zach- No

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Ashleigh that the nice thing about getting rid of Godfrey is that Bruno would be completely alone

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Zach- Basically, out of that conversation, they are speculating that there is a boys thing now

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- There has to be a boys alliance? That's hilarious. Ashleigh- The idea was tossed around, so I'm saying kill it

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Zach that Bruno will be playing smarter now that Bobby is gone, not being so loyal.

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh told Zach that she can see Bruno nominating Kevin and Pilar. Zach says she takes the heat for Kev & Pili if she noms Bruno

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I think I would do Godfrey and Sarah still...get rid of Godfrey.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I'll tell Bruno I cant trust God cause of how blatantly he has been saying he is coming after me

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 06:40 AM #2521
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Tonight, the guys discussed targeting the girls. The girls briefly listene

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 01:20 PM #2522
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Last night the guys discussed a possible girls alliance, then the girls wo

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 07:38 PM #2523
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Apparently BB (producers) rearranged the couch and now it clearly indicates that there is a triple eviction coming.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 10:10 PM #2524
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bruno tells Godfrey that Sarah wants to take Zach out so that she can pull

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno says that he and Godfrey would have to go with Kevin and Pilar if Zach left and Sarah pulled in Ashleigh

-----
Old 05-05-2015, 10:30 PM #2525
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: The houseguests have spent the day plotting their next moves. Catch up on

-----

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, canada, discussion, feed, live, spoilers, thread, twitter, updates