Notices

Old 30-10-2012, 07:21 AM #3751
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

Sorry for being so long... I was decorating all day yesterday and had a wedding meeting last night.

I'm off to work now so speak to y'all later.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:22 AM #3752

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Also, whoever created the ICB subforum, thank you (I didn't ask for one because there's only three threads excluding this one, but still LOL)
I asked James to do it. It was bugging me that the Interactive Archive was all messy
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 07:23 AM #3753
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

My thing is on the previous page BTW
Old 30-10-2012, 07:37 AM #3754

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
So the first Stab in the Dark was upon us and we were all chosen to submit our vote as to who we all believed to be the killer…. or in some people's case, which contestant did we think would be a tactical threat to us. This proved to be Roy Mars III and his character alias, Robert. A total of six other characters stabbed him, Adrian, Harriet, Faye, Omar, Damien and Iris all voted to eliminate him. However it turned out to be too good too be true, as the host of the game sprung a surprise on us all by announcing that, instead of being killed off, Roy Mars III's character would receive an opportunity to solely gain access to the next clue to the killer's identity and in doing so sabotaging the clue that the whole group were provided, he wasn’t a very nice person because this he did do, and we were left with the pointless clue of 'X'.

The next task proved to be a very difficult one for me, as I kept incurring fails like a total idiot. It required the team to follow a simple set of rules, and to either answer or not answer 50 questions. Sound confusing? Well here's how it worked. These questions were divided into three different colours, red, purple and black, and our actions were to be determined by these three different coloured quesitons. The red questions required the team to answer with an incorrect answer, often nonsensical answers, some of these included a previous countdown host, some slight racial comments and my personal favourite; a Simpsons character who runs the Kwik-E-Mart. The purple questions required the team to not post for a very long and taxing ten minutes, which often tripped up the best of the contestants. And finally the black questions, which were to be answered correctly with precise detail of each big brother contestant and season, along with the year. Despite this rule for the black questions, Mollie seemed to think that a certain big brother contestant, Caroline Wharram ordered ten times the amount chocolate spread than she actually did and incurred the team one of its infamous fails. The team were permitted no less than ten fails if they were to pass, which we did, even after Georgia’s selfish decision to incur two fails in a move that gained her immunity. The team ended up with ten fails.

The team leader, Novo (Saul) sent Mollie (Iris) and arista (Aiden) to Isolation, where Aiden ended up being sent to an old and abandoned villa type hotel, that looked creepy and unapproachable, however he did so and unfortunately it ended up being a fatal decision. Aiden was decapitated by the killer, Damien. I’m certain Kate (Georgia) would have faced the same gruesome end if she hadn’t have taken the immunity offer. Iris survived isolation and in doing so the team were presented with a decoy clue of 'X'.

I’m pretty certain the killer is one of two people, Novo (Saul) or Mollie (Iris). But if I had a gun to my head (don't get any ideas) I'd say Saul was the second killer.
Is this okay?

Last edited by Marc; 30-10-2012 at 08:38 AM.
Old 30-10-2012, 07:45 AM #3755

Favourites:

Favourites:

edited it.
Old 30-10-2012, 08:01 AM #3756
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc View Post
I asked James to do it. It was bugging me that the Interactive Archive was all messy
I asked him ages ago.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 08:02 AM #3757
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Marc and Lee.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Old 30-10-2012, 08:17 AM #3758

Favourites:

Favourites:

Is mine okay? Sorry, did I need to include all the characters names in my section?
Old 30-10-2012, 09:03 AM #3759
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Yours is fine Marc. We don't all have to include character names, just as long as they are all mentioned in the entire thing. Just putting it all together now.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 30-10-2012, 09:09 AM #3760

Favourites:

Favourites:

I edited mine.

It didn't include the clue
Old 30-10-2012, 10:00 AM #3761
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

ICB IV Detectives Report:

Task #1
The game kicked off with the announcement of the 16 members brave enough to face the challenge of ICB, but before the first task could even get underway, a late entrant in a Hulk costume from ASDAWalmart appeared at the front door, not acknowledging any of his fellow players, and mysteriously uttering “life in the city” every so often. Another eight weeks passed while the detectives failed to decide on who would be best for team leader (despite ukturtle’s best efforts at getting noticed) and eventually Shaun got pissed off with the wait, causing Saul to hurriedly choose Joan.

The first task required Joan to number the players from 1-17, with the first 5 needed to be interrogated on a series of questions concerning the game, divided into different sections. Unbeknownst to Joan, one of these numbers would put a detective in a very awkward position. Once this had been sorted, some of the older, “classier” members of the group began to discuss coffee flavoured vodka, with Shaun threatening to cancel the game for the second time already due to being more of a Ribena person. The mysterious late entrant, whose name was later revealed as Aiden, kicked off the task with a terrible attempt at answering some questions on the history of the game. The other members who were online at the time fully encouraged this, each secretly dreaming of watching Joan die painfully.

Joan was the next to be interrogated, and had the job of answering who said which Bowie song was their favourite. Unsurprisingly, only a handful of detectives had answered this properly, resulting in Joan getting absolutely none right. After that, it was Destiny’s turn to guess who had said what in their application about tactics. Despite being sassier than the entire forum put together, it was evident that Destiny wasn’t too clever, confusing things that fellow detectives Tina, Damien, Kara, Iris, Harriet, Robert, Faye and Ethan had said. At this point, the majority of the team were already feeling suicidal due to the appalling score they had so far, but nonetheless they continued.

Georgia was given a similar task as she attempted to decipher who had said what about their killing techniques. She managed to get only a relatively decent score, but after the previous 3 travesties, Georgia came out of the task looking like a hero to the rest of the group. One other person was after Georgia but it was more of the same; fails flying left, right and centre. Shaun had grown increasingly bored of the task and the group had failed, meaning Joan was automatically facing isolation.

As always, the group panicked about who would be sent with Joan, with some claiming it was “definitely going to be them” and some blaming others on the failure of the task. It was a tense and unfriendly period of waiting, whilst some members who had been absent logged in for the first time to see what had happened. Although most of them were too drunk to even understand what was happening. Before the second person going to isolation was announced, the conversation amongst the group once again turned to alcohol, making the place look more like an AA meeting than a group of detectives discussing a potential killer.
What felt like years passed, as random members came in to discuss that fat guy from The Chase and some other crap, until Shaun finally revealed that it was Tina who would be heading to isolation with Joan. Joan claimed it was purely random, but Joan was known for being a compulsive lying little slut. To add to that, Tina had been insulting members of the group who liked to drink, and Joan fit that category very well. She’s been shot twice already, but for some reason continued to pursue a dangerous career.

While Tina arrived at a closed hotel, feeling rather optimistic, Joan was taken to a derelict hospital in the west. She searched around for a bit, but shortly after the killer strangled the living crap out of her and there was nothing she could do. It was all over for Joan, and Tina was safe this time. Tina entered a bedroom suite to find an envelope, which contained a post-it note with just the letter X. Such a vague clue at this stage didn’t mean much, but Tina returned to the group to tell them what she had discovered.
As she returned to the building, she was met with the voice of the killer, telling her to come with them. The killer attacked her before she could even get anywhere. The innocent detectives, not in the mood for coffee vodka or The Chase any longer, were tied up and sat in fourteen individual chambers, with a wooden chest in front of them. Tina soon remembered she was the fifteenth person on the list.

The innocent detectives had all opened their chests to find nothing, and afterwards all of them watched what was happening to Tina. Tina had a box of her own, which the killer demanded she opened. As she did however, the detectives all witnessed her being shot, before the feed ended. Not expecting such a twist early on, the detectives were all distraught, but at the same time very appreciative of the excellent language used in Shaun’s description. No one actually bothered to discuss the clue as a group yet, but it was clear that behind the scenes certain members of the group had been working overtime to work out the clue.

Task #2

It was a long day down at HMV, as the detectives were sent there to spend the majority of their time listening to and correctly identifying several musical compositions in the headphones aisle. Most notably leader of the team Damien and fellow detectives Iris and Ethan, all of which were working very hard trying to identify the songs being played at random. Saul was just wasting the time raiding through the posters section vigorously trying to find one of tennis player Vika Azarenka, not even remotely helping the team with their task.

75 songs needed to be correctly identified and written down on the team's Macbook Pro, exactly in a format that would please The Voice of TiBB™. The detectives (bar Saul) all managed graciously to produce a complete list of songs that were being played through the HMV headphones, including a cheeky last minute guess of a film soundtrack song. Unfortunately however due to several grammatical errors in the song titlings and artist names, and the cheeky last minute film soundtrack song guess of "Clubbed To Death" being a wrong one (it was actually Por una Cabeza from Schindler's List, what are the bloody chances of that), their score was a far lower one of 69. Regardless, the operation was still a success, and it was now off to Beachy Head to decide which two unlucky detectives would receive a hearty pair of tickets to Isolation from team leader Damien.

As a twist to the operation, as opposed to the usual 2 tickets to isolation being handed out, 4 were instead - an extra 2 going automatically to Harry and Peter for failing to identify a single song in HMV, behaviour that was disgraceful to say the least (although it could be argued that the biggest shock to this twist was Saul not getting an automatic ticket, why the bloody hell?!?!). The usual 2 tickets were then handed out by team leader Damien to the detectives of his choice, these were Iris and Kara.

After all being shipped off to an old abandoned mansion, Harry, Iris, Kara and Peter all took a gander around the location to see if they could find any clues regarding the killer and his/her antics. This unfortunately led to the demise and shock double murdering of both Peter, who had his head sliced off and was left to bleed to death, and Kara, who the killer attacked with a hammer before proceeding to crush her to death, courtesy of an unstable brick wall.

Harry and Iris escaped from the mansion freely, unharmed by the killer, and with the discovery of a clue that would help them on working out his/her identity; the words "MAPLE LEAFS" that Iris found written behind a picture frame on a wall of the mansion. What this meant at the time, remained a mystery.

SITD #1
So the first Stab in the Dark was upon us and we were all chosen to submit our vote as to who we all believed to be the killer…. or in some people's case, which contestant did we think would be a tactical threat to us. This proved to be Roy Mars III and his character alias, Robert. A total of seven detectives stabbed him including Adrian, Harriet, Faye, Omar, Damien and Iris. However it turned out to be too good too be true, as the host of the game sprung a surprise on us all by announcing that, instead of being killed off, Roy Mars III's character would receive an opportunity to solely gain access to the next clue to the killer's identity and in doing so sabotaging the clue that the whole group were provided, he wasn’t a very nice person because this he did do, and we were left with the pointless clue of 'X'.

Task #3
The next task proved to be a very difficult one for Marc, as he kept incurring fails like a total idiot. It required the team to follow a simple set of rules, and to either answer or not answer 50 questions. Sound confusing? Well here's how it worked. These questions were divided into three different colours, red, purple and black, and our actions were to be determined by these three different coloured questions. The red questions required the team to answer with an incorrect answer, often nonsensical answers, some of these included a previous countdown host, some slight racial comments and my personal favourite; a Simpsons character who runs the Kwik-E-Mart. The purple questions required the team to not post for a very long and taxing ten minutes, which often tripped up the best of the contestants. And finally the black questions, which were to be answered correctly with precise detail of each big brother contestant and season, along with the year. Despite this rule for the black questions, Mollie seemed to think that a certain big brother contestant, Caroline Wharram ordered ten times the amount chocolate spread than she actually did and incurred the team one of its infamous fails. The team were permitted no less than ten fails if they were to pass, which we did, even after Georgia’s selfish decision to incur two fails in a move that gained her immunity. The team ended up with ten fails.

The team leader, Novo (Saul) sent Mollie (Iris) and arista (Aiden) to Isolation, where Aiden ended up being sent to an old and abandoned villa type hotel, that looked creepy and unapproachable, however he did so and unfortunately it ended up being a fatal decision. Aiden was decapitated by the killer, Damien. I’m certain Kate (Georgia) would have faced the same gruesome end if she hadn’t have taken the immunity offer. Iris survived isolation and in doing so the team were presented with a decoy clue of 'X'.

SITD #2
The time came again for the group to make their second SITD. Omar had already put in place the main suspect, Robert, from the last SITD through his reach and it was another opportunity to keep the target from his back. He felt sorry for Robert as he had intended on forming an alliance with him, but his betrayal towards Pete and the fact he was too huge a threat meant he had to go so Omar had to work his magic to get the group onside. By now he suspected Damien was the killer, but through his experience of a similar situation a few years ago, he's learnt not to share this with the group nor point the finger. Revealing the killer now would mean more danger to himself and would take him back to square one of the investigation. So, no, Robert had to go, which wasn't much of a surprise as he'd stolen one of the clues. His arrest was somewhat of a relief, that was one target down, many more to go. Him, Faye and Iris were very pleased with the outcome, Saul however seemed unphased. Robert was loaded into the car and police escorts followed him. They watched him go, nobody seemed bothered by his departure. Destiny went back to eating her chicken and gossiping about Harry's fit body, Iris continued to drink her wine with Faye and Georgia, and Damien, well, he had gone to bed. Or so we thought. He had actually snuck off and was waiting in ambush top a building, where he proceeded to shoot the poor 25 year old as he was driven past. The group mourned momentarily on hearing the news before getting over it.

Task #4
This task was easily the most annoying and forgetable challenge so far, we had to find some disgusting looking footprints around the forum, LemonJam came up with a good idea and gave us seperate sections of the forum to look for the footprints but to be honest with you i looked in about 5 threads and gave up once i saw that the Turtle and Marc had everything under control i decided to give myself a well earned and much needed break, The Ginger Crusader and The Vigorous bungee jumping Turtle were on fire they were finding footprints left right and center without a care in the world so i just left them to it and took a nice stroll over to the Island to annoy John Locke and Brother Leon with Vika Gifs after 10 minutes i sent the pair insane and then went to check on the Progress and need i say that The Ginger Crusader and Turtle were still on a roll i suspected that it was some sort of Moderator witchcraft or some unique power the Turtle had and maybe he sent Marc into a trance i suspected he hypnotised him to use him as a searching machine? but then i thought i was looking into it to much and came to the conclusion that they just used the search option, Locke seemed to suspect that i was up to something funny because i couldn't believe how fast Marc and The Turtle were finding all these footprints.. the cheeky bastard used that awful pipe smiley on me would you believe? even though Lee was the team leader for this task she was pretty useless but there was someone else who was even more useless then Lee in task and it was a Certain Miss Mollie but don't get me wrong i was aware of her lazyness before this task started but by the end of it i had all the resources to write a book about just how Lazy she was all she couldn't stop talking about that stupid mongrel Piddles and not even looking for footprints at all whilst LemonJam, Marc, Turtle, Doogle and Myself ( looked in another 3 threads after my break ) were worn out looking for these last few clues and one point in the task i thought poor Doogle was going to pass out because he was looking that hard in the serious debate section for these unfound footprints but shortly after we made short work of this task and managed to find all 30 footprints

the team leader Lee sent in our answers and we passed with flying colors and now it was up to this dipsy blonde Woman to send two detectives to the cold dark Abyss of Isolation with nothing to eat buy Rat **** and a moldy butty left by Karl from the time he spent in there, I'm not going to lie i was praying to the Brotherhood God of Salvation to spare me and not send me to that horrid place and my prayers were answered when the results were in and Lee decided to send Locke and Lemonjam to Isolation, Locke was a right choice because just like Mollie he did nothing in the task and was to busy watching one of his terrible TV Shows i did however think Lee was a bit harsh sending Lemonjam to Isolation when it should have been the extremely bone idle Mollie

Destiny was pretty upset about the latest task and thought she had nothing to lose by talking about past events with Ethan in the Police Car, Robert was at the center of the conversation at first and Destiny was quick to point out that she never suspected him to which Ethan agreed with, Soon after they reached their destination which was the City Docks, they were to work together in the investigation, Destiny seemed a bit weird and started talking about Crips to a bemused Ethan after strolling around for a bit Ethan came across a flight of stairs and thought it would be a good idea to check it out and Destiny agreed they both ended up in some weird looking building and continued their investigation as soon as they shut the rusty looking door it bolted shut someone had trapped them inside the building, Destiny was shocked and scared but Ethan seemed pretty calm and relaxed considering they now had nowhere to run after advancing further into the building they came across a room but what was different this time is that the Walls were Brick, Ethan again appeared calm and made jokes of the situation they were in but Destiny couldn't take anymore of it and made a run for the nearest exit leaving Ethan alone inside the Bricked room and once again the door bolted firmly shut and the door was manually locked by someone, Destiny was now more relaxed and thinking straight but she couldn't find a way out of the building no matter how much she tried to open the locked door it was no use at all Destiny then saw a Rope and a clue written on paper simply saying " Pull Me - D " which was a pretty simple clue but seemed to draw suspection to Destiny, Destiny made good use of the rope and climbed her way out of the building leaving her fellow detective behind, The Chamber Ethan was now becoming flooded and Ethan was desperately looking for a way out using anything he could find to try and find high ground away from the ever raising water, it was soon after when Ethan had a glimpse of the Killer who was grinning from above him who was continuing to send waves and waves of water crashing down on top of Ethan, The Killer was using a water tank which was being carried by a truck to send more and more water into the Chamber, after a short while Ethan hardly knew where he was and could hardly find his breath and his last chance of survival was gone when the Killer blocked off his last escape route, Ethan slowly sank into the water and became lifeless as the Killer stood there admiring his work.

SITD #3
This was where my game nearly came undone. Most of us by now had discovered that Damien was the killer, The letter D, the maple leaf and the X, which most put to a number, except the smart cookie (Lee) who figured it was to do with gender. Both myself and her had worked out that the second X was a hoax and therefore was actually a Y. This had led us to realise that Damien was trying to frame Destiny, but at the same time we needed to keep the killer in the game and pretend to be on his side (like my dear friend Sky had done with Morgan and Nick a few years back).
I knew opinion on this would be divided and I had to act very carefully, because I suspected a few others were trying to oust the killer thinking it would better them in the game. Oh, how wrong they were. At first I was compelled to oust Damien, but suddenly realised I had a chance to keep him in, so recast my vote to match Iris and a few others. I'd hoped it would work, but alas, Damien had the most suspicion and was arrested there and then, proving that he was the killer, responsible for the murders of Joan, Tina, Kara, Pete, Aiden, Robert and Ethan. I looked gloomily towards Destiny and Faye, they had caused this, and may have cost us all the game. Well except the second killer, who I suspect to be Faye, or do I...

Task #5
The task was actually kind of fun, a game of Tack where the group were put into a ever changing 3x3 grid and had to free themselves, one at a time by getting three players in that particular line to say Tack without being interrupted by another player saying tack. It helped bring back a sense of morale to the team, but I was paying close attention - who was throwing themselves for the immunities? Who was sitting back and working as a team? Or were they sitting back because they were the killer and knew they'd just pick off one of the unfortunate ones who didn't have immunity? Or if the killer was smart, would they take the immunity to widen their selection of victims? I noticed that Dylan, Ben, Lee and Novo all rushed to try get the immunity anyway, which did really put into perspective that none of those people trust me as much as I'd like, some would be right with that assumption, some were not. Out of everyone, Mollie was probably the best Team player, often reprimanding people to think more logically before jumping straight in. As lovely of a girl she is, I do wonder why wouldn't she go for the immunity?

Isolation #5 - THE FIRE!
I sent Georgia and Iris to do the filing and to take candid pictures of Fowley cos dayummmmm but I know that Iris wasn't really that interested, as she has a thing for Adrian, apparently... which is definitely something to at least note in terms of interpersonal work relationships. If Adrian were the killer and Iris were betrayed I would be SALTY. When going down, Iris checked her phone for battery rather nervously. Why would she need to check for Battery? Was she texting someone? Or did she need the light on her phone to do something in particular that wasn't filing? Faye had just lost a game of table tennis against Harriet when Omar acted very nervously about the whole endeavour. Genuine distress, or killer's guilt? We then had a good old bitch about Iris. Could this be her revenge?

Anyway, then the power went out and fire happened and **** went down and that dumb bitch Georgia decides to grab her phone on the fourth floor. Harry and Mr. Fowley were on the sixth floor putting out the flames, Harry ran to get a new extinguisher and Aaron tried a bit later. He ran upstairs, couldn't find one, came back down, down another level, tried coming back up and then was shot in the back three times near the stairs. Logically, the killer must've either 1. Been on that floor out of Fowley's sight 2. Come from the third floor when he had gone upstairs or 3. Come from the fifth floor when he had gone downstairs.

Anyway, I was reassuring that clumsy bitch Faye (who I'm writing off because she's like God spilled a person) We weren't aware of the fire alarm until that dumb slut Georgia walks in looking for her ****. I ran away swiftly, while Faye called on Adrian to leave, but he at that point was completely unaccounted for (HIGHLY suspicious?)

Omar had made it to the power supply room and Harriet had called the fire brigade (like srsly why didn't we do that sooner?) Faye had given up on Georgia (who hadn't tbh) and ran downstairs bumping into Iris on the ground floor. Iris bravely ran upstairs to try find a way to help.

Harry was the person to discover Fowley. He ran downstairs and discovered Adrian and Saul, two people who'd been absent for a while (but seemed to be near enough to Fowley...) They left together.

Omar had then found the control panel and found out someone had tampered with the circuits and fuses. The killer had set this for 9:30. He left the building, trying to turn on the sprinkler system but that too had been turned off. It'd have to be someone with a decent mind for technology.

Dumb bitch then got taken down by the ceiling and Iris decided to run back down, obviously not as brave as her canine companion known around the work force for his chivalry.

Then the dumb bitch finally died hallelujah.

Task #6
Our task was pretty simple. There was a '9x6' grid and we had to each pick five different squares to reveal which ones had clues. If we collected 10 clues between the 8 of us we'd pass the task. If one detective was able to find two or more clues, they'd win immunity, something we all want at this stage! We were given 5 minutes to choose our squares from the moment Shaun said GO.

Mollie went first, almost answering too late and uncovered one clue. JH95 was next and didn't get any. Things weren't looking too good! Ukturtle uncovered two clues, bringing us back up to speed and making himself immune. I went next and decided to choose all my spaces around the same area. This was a risk, but it payed off! I got 2 clues meaning I was immune as well from the isolation (my third in a row!! ). Novo was next, finding 1 clue and we needed to find 4 clues between the three remaining people. Shaun kindly gave us some hints as to where the clues were. Doogle did a risky strategy of just picking the bottom squares and got one, and even stated 'he wasn't going for immunity!' hmm... LemonJam and Marc needed to get 3 between them. Luckily, LemonJam was LemonJammy and got three! He was immune from Isolation also.

Mollie decided to pick JH95 (Harry) and Novo (Saul) to go to isolation. They went back to the old headquarters where the fire had been and were given safety hates and fluorescent jackets. Novo (Saul) went to the control room and Harry went to where the victims were killed. Saul had a lot of thoughts going through his head and could only find Omar's DNA. He went to check the ground floor. Harry couldn't recognize the fourth floor in its charred state, but did recognize the white tape where Georgia's body was. He found the number 4 and the number 11but he wrote that clue off. Someone then stabbed the poor bugger through the chest with a metal pole! The killer fled from the right side of the building as Saul told him on the radio he wanted to leave. He went upstairs but was interrupted by Harrys blood falling on his forehead and called for back-up.

Current suspicions for remaining detectives:

Doogle - I personally believe the second Killer is Marc, because he has evil eyes.
Lemonjam - I actually suspect 4 different people at this stage, but I'm going to choose Adrian as my gut-feeling for the killer.
Marc - I’m pretty certain the killer is one of two people, Novo (Saul) or Mollie (Iris). But if I had a gun to my head (don't get any ideas) I'd say Saul was the second killer.
Lee - I suspect that Novo is the killer
ukturtle - LemonJam or Doogle
Novo - There really isn't much to go on at all but i suspect that the second killer is Lee.
Mollie -
I am pretty certain that the 2nd killer is Saul, something very fishy about him and I'm sure I spotted him in the kitchen sharpening a knife the other day

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Benjamin; 30-10-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 30-10-2012, 10:30 AM #3762
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Just waiting for Mollies hunch (a few hours before the deadline), but I believe we are all done. Amazing effort all of you, I actually loved reading the whole thing put together. A good final 7 we have here.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 30-10-2012, 10:41 AM #3763

Favourites:

Favourites:

Ben can you edit the 'proved to be a very difficult one for me' in Task 3 to 'proved to be a very difficult one for Marc'

Last edited by Marc; 30-10-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Old 30-10-2012, 11:04 AM #3764
legend

legend

Wow
Doogle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 11:07 AM #3765
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Done

How are you feeling now?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 30-10-2012, 11:10 AM #3766

Favourites:

Favourites:

Yeah not too bad, still feel horrible and bad for my mum. But after thinking about it more I think I'm blaming myself more than I should be. Was definitely an accident
Old 30-10-2012, 11:13 AM #3767
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

I wouldn't beat yourself up over it, the main thing is that you are ok.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 30-10-2012, 11:14 AM #3768

Favourites:

Favourites:

Yeah but I'm just annoyed at the cost of everything. If it was just MY car then I wouldn't be feeling this bad, but I shared it with my mum and it was hers. It was old but it was hers
Old 30-10-2012, 11:29 AM #3769
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Just flash a bit more cleavage at work and you'll make tips in no time at all.

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 30-10-2012, 11:34 AM #3770
Take me to the hole!

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Ryan-Mark
BB18: Raph
Take me to the hole!

Favourites (more):
Apprentice 2019: Ryan-Mark
BB18: Raph

Oh sorry forgot I was meant to do my suspicion along with it:

I am pretty certain that the 2nd killer is Saul, something very fishy about him and I'm sure I spotted him in the kitchen sharpening a knife the other day
Old 30-10-2012, 11:38 AM #3771

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukturtle View Post
Just flash a bit more cleavage at work and you'll make tips in no time at all.
'Can I tempt you with any desserts or coffee? Or ya know a lap dance?'
Old 30-10-2012, 11:45 AM #3772
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

Good job everybody
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 12:30 PM #3773
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

SITD #1
So the first Stab in the Dark was upon us and we were all chosen to submit our vote as to who we all believed to be the killer…. or in some people's case, which contestant did we think would be a tactical threat to us. This proved to be Roy Mars III and his character alias, Robert. A total of six other characters stabbed him, Adrian, Harriet, Faye, Omar, Damien and Iris all voted to eliminate him. However it turned out to be too good too be true, as the host of the game sprung a surprise on us all by announcing that, instead of being killed off, Roy Mars III's character would receive an opportunity to solely gain access to the next clue to the killer's identity and in doing so sabotaging the clue that the whole group were provided, he wasn’t a very nice person because this he did do, and we were left with the pointless clue of 'X'.

ORLY????? !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Kate!; 30-10-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 12:37 PM #3774
legend

legend

u ok kate?
Doogle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 12:38 PM #3775
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):

ZakJam <3~