Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 01:12 PM #376
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Really strange how so many Ryan fans hate Andrew because they think he is a black guy who hates black people yet they don't hate Ryan who is a gay guy who hates gay people....it's the same hypocrisy as last years Chloe fans who think Andrew should be thrown out for his tweets yet supported that little scrubber who has a criminal record....HYPOCRITES
The whole Chloe thing is such a reaching comparison that ultimately doesn't make sense.

A lot of housemates have criminal records, it only matters if the crime is something that the viewing public would find offensive like abuse or rape. A completed sentence for something that's ultimately minor is not a problem but an ongoing racist and homophobic attitude is. I do like how you keep focusing on the black comments when you know he also commented on other races too, it blows up your entire argument so I'm guessing you think that if you pretend those tweets didn't happen that they'll just go away.

Nobody ****ing likes Ryan and once again that whole argument is just desperate and reaching.

Andrew has used racist language, he has agreed with racist viewpoints aimed at other races that are not his own. He has been openly homophobic online.

Stop denying the ****ing truth and just accept it, jfc. You can't explain away his own words.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:16 PM #377

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Enough whining please. You throw out insults such as 'stupid' constantly. What I said wasn't even a rule break.

My point was....Why aren't you quoting the fans that are doing it then? Throwing out indirects without being specific and challenging the hypocrites adds nothing.
I'm not whining I'm defending myself against your use of bad language that you directed at me, a poster, not a housemate....bullsh-t is bad language that this site says is not acceptable when used towards another poster...

The hypocrisy of the support of Ryans homophobia and Chloe's criminal behaviour against the disapproval of Andrews alleged racism was a very valid and fair comparison....just because you dislike them both doesn't mean there isn't hypocrisy on the parts of others and doesn't give you the right to arrogantly say that my contribution to the threads is worthless.....the message wasn't sent to you but you chose to make it all about you...you approached me with your insults, I didnt approach you...I have every right to defend myself from that behaviour....and every right to observe obvious flaws in people's justification for attacking Andrew...
Old 11-06-2016, 01:40 PM #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
The whole Chloe thing is such a reaching comparison that ultimately doesn't make sense.

A lot of housemates have criminal records, it only matters if the crime is something that the viewing public would find offensive like abuse or rape. A completed sentence for something that's ultimately minor is not a problem but an ongoing racist and homophobic attitude is. I do like how you keep focusing on the black comments when you know he also commented on other races too, it blows up your entire argument so I'm guessing you think that if you pretend those tweets didn't happen that they'll just go away.

Nobody ****ing likes Ryan and once again that whole argument is just desperate and reaching.

Andrew has used racist language, he has agreed with racist viewpoints aimed at other races that are not his own. He has been openly homophobic online.

Stop denying the ****ing truth and just accept it, jfc. You can't explain away his own words.
Chloe's was not a minor offence, it involved a real life innocent victim ...and some of the viewing public found what she did very offensive.....me for one....Andrew has not been proved to be criminal or been given chance to defend that....Chloe was proven and she attempted to defend herself by accusing an innocent man, she had robbed, of assaulting her...if she could be allowed to stay then so too should Andrew....I see no difference...to have supported her and now expect him to be thrown out is hypocritical.....

Comparing Ryans homophobia against Andrews alleged racism isn't desperate and far reaching just because you say no one likes him...that is incorrect, many people like him, that's why he got voted by the public to enter the main house.

Andrew has as much right to be in the house as the others do.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:01 PM #379

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I'm not whining I'm defending myself against your use of bad language that you directed at me, a poster, not a housemate....bullsh-t is bad language that this site says is not acceptable when used towards another poster...

The hypocrisy of the support of Ryans homophobia and Chloe's criminal behaviour against the disapproval of Andrews alleged racism was a very valid and fair comparison....just because you dislike them both doesn't mean there isn't hypocrisy on the parts of others and doesn't give you the right to arrogantly say that my contribution to the threads is worthless.....the message wasn't sent to you but you chose to make it all about you...you approached me with your insults, I didnt approach you...I have every right to defend myself from that behaviour....and every right to observe obvious flaws in people's justification for attacking Andrew...
Your faux outrage at swear words isn't convincing in the slightest.

You've also missed my point again.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:11 PM #380

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Your faux outrage at swear words isn't convincing in the slightest.

You've also missed my point again.
I wonder why ? ...maybe better that you don't send any more points my way and I won't send any yours...if you recall, I never did in the first place...feel free to come back with the last word, these are mine to you.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:36 PM #381

Ok, the thread had ran it's course from when it turned into grammar wars a few pages in.

If I see anymore personal comments, insults or pack mentality from any members involved in this thread anywhere else then it's a straight ban.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andrew, doubt, racist