Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2022, 06:49 PM #376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Exactly Goldie, he clearly doesn't speak to any of these people anyway so why would he be bothered what they think...

Harry, William and Zara used to be very close….so I think it would bother him tremendously…
Old 16-06-2022, 07:03 PM #377

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Harry, William and Zara used to be very close….so I think it would bother him tremendously…
Nice to see Zara was chatting to him and Meghan then
Old 16-06-2022, 09:11 PM #378

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Old 16-06-2022, 09:15 PM #379

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Of course Zara was going to speak to them, they were standing right beside her. She has good manners and is a delightful girl, she wasn’t going to snub them in front of TV cameras. You will have noticed that no senior Royal was put in the position of having to interact with them.

Professional lip reader Jeremy Freeman revealed to the Mirror that Harry told Zara, “You’ve lost some weight.”
Zara, who had recently given birth to her son Lucas when they last met, replied, “No I haven’t, how do you know?”

According to Freeman, Harry responds, “I know, nice in pink! I didn’t know whether you’d wear blue, pink, orange, green,… grey.”
Freeman says that Meghan, 40, was also keen to compliment Zara, apparently telling the equestrian she “looked great.”
A lot of sucking up going on...
Old 16-06-2022, 10:02 PM #380

Quote:

Out of politeness no doubt…just like Meghans fake smile.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:06 PM #381
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Mike was being polite when he called them them bellends.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:16 PM #382

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
well if rustygrill from tibb has "no doubt" it must be true.. are you a professional lip reader too?
Old 16-06-2022, 10:24 PM #383

Quote:
well if rustygrill from tibb has "no doubt" it must be true.. are you a professional lip reader too?

Who is Rustygrill…?? Because Rusticgal’s comment never implied reading anyones lips. She simply implied Zara was being polite and accommodating especially in the knowledge that her husband sees them for what they are…

I can’t lipread…but you clearly can’t read full stop
Old 16-06-2022, 10:27 PM #384

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Who is Rustygrill…?? Because Rusticgal’s comment never implied reading anyones lips. She simply implied Zara was being polite and accommodating especially in the knowledge that her husband sees them for what they are…

I can’t lipread…but you clearly can’t read full stop
I didn't imply anything, I asked you a question.

I guess that makes two bad readers
Old 16-06-2022, 10:40 PM #385

Quote:
I didn't imply anything, I asked you a question.

I guess that makes two bad readers

Backpedaling as usual…….
Old 18-06-2022, 08:29 AM #386

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-watches.html

Back on his high horse! Double-denim clad Meghan Markle watches from sidelines as Prince Harry plays polo with his Los Padres team in Santa Barbara, but loses game and place in league final

Prince Harry was playing polo on Friday in Santa Barbara, a few miles from his Montecito home
Meghan Markle was watching from the sidelines, dressed down in denim shorts and a matching denim shirt
Old 18-06-2022, 11:43 AM #387

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
My goodness, I just found out you are a grown man...an adult a grown man adult...chasing the girls around the forum calling them silly names..

I hope you are proud of yourself.
Old 18-06-2022, 12:18 PM #388

Old 18-06-2022, 12:51 PM #389
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
My goodness, I just found out you are a grown man...an adult a grown man adult...chasing the girls around the forum calling them silly names..

I hope you are proud of yourself.
Says parm who called me silly names, got banned then sent me more silly names via PM not three days ago

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Old 18-06-2022, 01:13 PM #390

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn. View Post
Says parm who called me silly names, got banned then sent me more silly names via PM not three days ago
Imagine reporting someone calling you silly names.
Old 18-06-2022, 02:00 PM #391
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Imagine reporting someone calling you silly names.
I was fed up with you hounding me with your childish name calling. Thought you being banned would have solved it until I see you triggered pm afterwards

Stay pressed

Old 20-06-2022, 07:52 AM #392

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Oops, this very, very close to home - Santa Barbara’s longest running broadsheet:

https://newspress.com/the-duke-duchess-of-woke-or-woe/

The Duke & Duchess of Woke (or Woe)
by Robert Eringer

The relevancy of Montecito’s resident duke and duchess appears to be diminishing at the same rate as wokism.

If their recent visit to London for the queen’s platinum jubilee proved anything, it is that the British royal family is more popular than ever and has moved on mightily despite the efforts of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to soil the royals’ image by laying the family’s dirty laundry on an Oprah Winfrey special for all to hear.
The duke’s new nickname might as well be “Second Row Harry,” based on the seating arrangement for a thanksgiving service inside St. Paul’s Cathedral, at which, upon arrival, the duke and duchess were booed by spectators.
It would prove to be the first and last event during the four-day extravaganza Harry and Megs would attend. Thereafter, perhaps mortified by the public’s disapproval of their presence, they snubbed a Guildhall reception (leaving party goers without a royal, as promised) and abruptly returned home to Montecito before the jubilee climaxed with a pageant. Hardly mattered, anyway, since they were not invited to wave from the balcony of Buckingham Palace along with the queen and her family. (And maybe that’s why they departed when they did.)

There are also reports that Prince Harry was rebuffed after asking permission for his own photographer to snap pics of Queen Elizabeth II greeting her nick-namesake grandchild, Lilibet, at a private gathering. And this may also explain why — to preclude photo ops — the duke and duchess were choreographed away from senior royals…..etc etc…..
Old 21-06-2022, 07:40 AM #393

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Palace report on Meghan’s bullying ‘has been buried’

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...ried-sntzvl0xg

June 2022, The Sunday Times

An investigation into claims that the Duchess of Sussex bullied members of her staff has led to Buckingham Palace “improving the policies and procedures” in its HR department, according to royal sources.
However, the findings from the highly sensitive inquiry, which was paid for privately by the Queen and conducted by an independent law firm, will never be published.
It is understood they will be kept under wraps to protect the privacy of those who took part and to limit tensions between the Sussexes and the palace.

Courtiers have insisted the inquiry, which was launched in March last year, should “not be played out in public” to ensure those who took part felt “comfortable”.

Some participants are deeply disappointed the report is being “buried”.

Meghan, 40, denied the allegations which were first reported in The Times in March 2021. Her lawyers described the claims as a “calculated smear campaign” before the Sussexes’ interview with Oprah Winfrey the same month and said the media was “being used by Buckingham Palace to peddle a wholly false narrative” about the duchess.

The palace, which initially planned to conduct the inquiry internally, said it would “not tolerate any bullying and harassment” and was “very concerned by the allegations” that Meghan forced out two personal assistants and undermined the confidence of a third.

A palace spokesman said: “Members of staff involved at the time, including those who have left the household, will be invited to participate to see if lessons can be learnt. The royal household has had a dignity at work policy in place for a number of years and does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment in the workplace.”

After the allegations emerged, including claims that young members of staff were “broken” and reduced to tears by Meghan’s behaviour, a royal source said: “The actual worst incidences haven’t come out. There are some harrowing stories to tell.” Another palace source said: “There’s a lot that could come out in the wash that hasn’t been told.”..
Old 21-06-2022, 10:15 AM #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Palace report on Meghan’s bullying ‘has been buried’

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/p...ried-sntzvl0xg

June 2022, The Sunday Times

An investigation into claims that the Duchess of Sussex bullied members of her staff has led to Buckingham Palace “improving the policies and procedures” in its HR department, according to royal sources.
However, the findings from the highly sensitive inquiry, which was paid for privately by the Queen and conducted by an independent law firm, will never be published.
It is understood they will be kept under wraps to protect the privacy of those who took part and to limit tensions between the Sussexes and the palace.

Courtiers have insisted the inquiry, which was launched in March last year, should “not be played out in public” to ensure those who took part felt “comfortable”.

Some participants are deeply disappointed the report is being “buried”.

Meghan, 40, denied the allegations which were first reported in The Times in March 2021. Her lawyers described the claims as a “calculated smear campaign” before the Sussexes’ interview with Oprah Winfrey the same month and said the media was “being used by Buckingham Palace to peddle a wholly false narrative” about the duchess.

The palace, which initially planned to conduct the inquiry internally, said it would “not tolerate any bullying and harassment” and was “very concerned by the allegations” that Meghan forced out two personal assistants and undermined the confidence of a third.

A palace spokesman said: “Members of staff involved at the time, including those who have left the household, will be invited to participate to see if lessons can be learnt. The royal household has had a dignity at work policy in place for a number of years and does not and will not tolerate bullying or harassment in the workplace.”

After the allegations emerged, including claims that young members of staff were “broken” and reduced to tears by Meghan’s behaviour, a royal source said: “The actual worst incidences haven’t come out. There are some harrowing stories to tell.” Another palace source said: “There’s a lot that could come out in the wash that hasn’t been told.”..

So everyone is left to speculate....looks like the Palace are playing Meghan and Harry at their own game....
Old 21-06-2022, 10:36 AM #395

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

If that report had found even the slightest bit of conclusive evidence that Meghan was this awful, horrible bitch like the Palace claimed she was, you can guarantee the report would have been released immediately
Old 21-06-2022, 10:50 AM #396
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

People that live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
The gravy train is over.
The damage came from their own mouths and actions.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:14 AM #397

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
If that report had found even the slightest bit of conclusive evidence that Meghan was this awful, horrible bitch like the Palace claimed she was, you can guarantee the report would have been released immediately
Not so. The Palace said from the start it was to be a private investigation, paid for by the Queen, and the result wouldn’t be publicly released.
Also, the Palace have never said Meghan was a horrible bitch, it was some of her employees that claimed she bullied them - and the Palace kept it quiet to protect Meghan, which was unfair to the alleged victims, contrary to Meghan’s lies that they never did anything to help her.

Meghan will get a copy of the report, and if it has found her innocent, I can guarantee the report will be released immediately.
The Palace may not wash their dirty linen in public, Meghan will have no hesitation in washing it for them. She has sued for far less than extremely damaging bullying claims. Why hasn’t she thus far?
Old 21-06-2022, 11:17 AM #398
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Exactly. The timing this was made public is too suspicious. If there was a shread of evidence of her bullying anyone it would have been leaked.

Last edited by Glenn.; 21-06-2022 at 11:17 AM.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:37 AM #399

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

https://www.news24.com/you/royals/ne...onths-20210323

Archewell director leaves…..”At least 9 other aides quit jobs when Meghan and Harry were working as senior royals”....
.....in that short time.

And another 4 since leaving the Monarchy to the date of this article, March 2021.
On average, that is 1 every 3 months.

Although it isn’t unusual of course for some staff turnover if things don’t work out, those figures are extraordinary and concerning.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:54 AM #400
Not like us.

Not like us.

When anyone posts in the william thread anything than is less than fawning, folks beg mods to clean it...

Just sayin'

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
40, markle, meghan, today, years