Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:13 PM #26

[rquote=2517753&tid=143876&author=bananarama]What ever CH4 put in its place won't bring in the viewers or the revenue.....CH4 will regret the decision and I think they have been warned by some that is the case........Hence the cryptic message at the end of their statement. Leaving the door open after a break of a year or two.

Ch4 know without doubt even if another broadcaster takes it on that it will fail miserably without familier faces and familier presentation.....

If BB does ever return it will be with CH4 under new managemant......And new spin off shows..........[/rquote]Davina was going to finnish BB after 11 anyway, that is another reson they want to pull it love or hate divina she is the face of BB and with out her i can see the show dieing the same way BBLB without dermot davina goes her fans will go off the show.
nut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:10 PM #27
Ryan.

Ryan.

[/quote]it will take a long time coming BB is not the cool or in thing to watch anymore thats why C4 are throwing it out the show as a stigma now that the peope who watch it are sad no lifes ect.. thanks to the papers i have even found my self turn the tv over when iv had people come to work on the house not to be looked at like a losser because i watch BB its just not somthing you talk about anymore with other people if you do they just look at you and think? WTF how can you watch that s**t. maybe bring it back in 10 years might get a bit of a buzz going about the show? by then tv will be dead anyway 90% of every house in the UK will be on the internet[/quote]

Can I ask why you are posting on a Big Brother forum then?
Ryan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, reaction