Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 12-01-2006, 07:58 PM #26

And in the nicest possible way I stand by what I said

I think each and every one of them involved in the ongoing drama is displaying manipulative behaviour
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:58 PM #27
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

I think Michael knows what hes doing, but its still genuinely upsetting to see a grown man cry.

As for Jodie, Im not sure how to take her tears. Im leaning towards thinking they are fake. I just hate to see people cry.
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:18 PM #28

I agree with Tanser.From day one (in the toilet) michael has tried to hide his tears.
I don't think he wants to cry,I think he is still in an unstable place where he cannot stop it.
stoney12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:22 PM #29

I agree he is unstable, I think he should leave the house and not for any other reason than to be kind to himself BUT he is still capable and displaying manipulative behaviour.

I think that you will find I did say I feel his initial emotions on entering the house where genuine, he seemed overwhelmed.
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:52 PM #30

There are some ppl that can make themselves cry i'm not saying michael is doing that but how do you know it's genuine we don't know if jodies is genuine unless you really know that person.I think to keep doing it like that you might think he was playing up to the cameras,and he seemed to have walked out when Rula said a few truths.I think the 1st time was genuine but i think the rest of the time its for sympathy.

Sparkle
SparkleKLW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:58 PM #31

I think they both are genuine when they cry.Its the rest of the time I'm not sure.

Jodie try's to be a tough nut and does'nt want to be seen crying.

Barrymore's tears come almost spontaneously and has a man with a plan to make a comeback as a lihgt entertainer i am sure that blabbing is not part of any masterpan he may have.
stoney12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:06 PM #32

Default Its really long, but please read it.. it took AGES! well, not really but still...

Quote:
Originally posted by ll_tatie_ll
Whos trying for the sympathy vote - jodie or michael?

Personally i think its michael ... jodie seems to be genuinely upset, with tears! michael on the other hand seems to cry on cue....

I really hate the fact that everyones having a go at Jodie. Have I been wtaching the same program as everyone else? I know, everyone has there own opinions, but it has to be said, some are stupid.. and really annoying!
I have watched every minute.. maybe not the live stuff though.
People are being too harsh on Jodie, I think she went into the house for a geniune reason, and yeah shes got famous for being a slut or whatever, but she has been in the public eye for god knows long, and shes kept her self in. That in my eyes is a skill, I odnt care what people say I love her!
I think she went into the house being percieved in a pareticular way, I guess you could argue that Michael did to,l but not the same extent I think. Becuae he got given more of a chance. After a few days she was accused of all sorts of sh!t and it's completely unfair.
All the old grumps have grouped together and ganged up on the poeple thatvare actually in there for a laugh, and appear to be making the show worth watching. i really think Jodies being herself in there, she hasnt once appeared stupid, and yeah she discusses sex George, I think quite a lot of poeple do that, everyone I know has an interest in it, and i go to a stuck up grammar school in kent. Dont judge Jodie give her a chance!
This is getting way too long.

Anyway, to conclude, without trying to sound superior, it's not a good idea to vote out the poeple that you hate, I mean yeah you want them to win (keep in the preston!) but if you get rid of all the eccentric characters that we love to hate, the showis just gonna get boring, and will end up a load of old hasbeens sitting around doing nothing.. literally nothing.

Keep in Jodie, controversy is what keeps this house alive! As long as her pete and .. maybe barrymore are there, no probs.

Oh and also, what kind of serious MP goes into the BIG BROTHER house? Noone with a serious political career should do that surely.
What better reason to get him out now, hes going to give his fund to some terrorist thing apparently (sorry I odnt know much about that its just what i heard) he is .. just wierd, GET GEORGE OUT!!

If you took the time to read this, thankyou and I hope you have an equally long reply, be it positive or negative, I will watch big brother till I die,.. or it ends. Long live BB!.. and dermot o'leary

Thanks, later
xxxxxxx
katf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:07 PM #33

Both!

I think Jodie wants people to see Jodie as different to her image, and Michael wants to be accepted back into the UK.

Pete also wants sympathy, his hiding behind the mask isn't working.
InTheHood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 10:15 PM #34

Default Oh and ALSO (hehe, sorry)

How many times has barrymore contradicted himself, or just been really stupid? I thought people might disagree so I think I have a few examples.

He was talking to Joide and pete, pete finished what he was saying, so jodie started talking and barrymore basically told her to shut up and listen. Which she did, he ocntinued to tell her to stop talking and listen, when is she supposed to give her side of the events? Traci did tell her to 'Share', but every time she does she gets abuse hurled at her.

Barrymore made a huge fuss about her crying infront of the cameras, firstly its a house of cameras, its what were supposed to see, fool.. (sorry Im getting worked up now)
And secondly, what happened a little later on? he goes out into the gardem, probably the easiest place to see whats going on, and here come the water works, not to mention the times he has sat in the diary room crying, Im sorry this man is a walking contradiction.

I swear if the housemates were sitting where we are the nominations would have been different.

Pete is a selfish bitch, get him out! but george first!! Then barrymore!!

And well done to preston chantelle and rule for not joining in the bitch fest about Jodie, even dennis started, and shes done nothing to him.

well I feel a lot better now Ive got that off my chest

GET GEORGE OUT!! Jodie rules

thanks forum xxx
katf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 11:59 AM #35

Quote:
Originally posted by Fangz
I think Jodie's playing for the sympathy vote. Michael's genuinely suffering.
is he being hounded when ever he opens his mouth then?is he being victimised? genuinely suffering it wouldnt take him 10 mintues to get his crocodile tears running if so. genuinely suffering?he knows where the door is
bunnipowder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
sympathy, vote