Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 04-10-2010, 05:24 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
Well I know that. Theyre at the house to be given the verdict really. The performance bit is just for the show. The decisions are made from the auditions.

So how they perform at the house is not actually relevent. Something all the uproarers dont seem to get. Who cares if you mess up in front of a few people? Its on a stage with an audience that matters.

And even if they mess up on the actual main show then its all good TV anyways. Its drama.
What may be slightly relevant is which judge gets which category. Cheryl Cole has never had the groups or the oldies. And when Cher came along you just KNEW that she was gonna end up with Cheryl. (BTW....didn't Katie mess up at the auditions as well??).
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:35 PM #27
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb View Post
What may be slightly relevant is which judge gets which category. Cheryl Cole has never had the groups or the oldies. And when Cher came along you just KNEW that she was gonna end up with Cheryl. (BTW....didn't Katie mess up at the auditions as well??).
Well I think Simon and Louis are essentially businessmen so I dont think theyre as emotionally involved as the girls. So they are more happy to take the weaker categories and fight against the odds. Its probably a challenge for them. Plus Louis is essentially a group manager so he's very used to dealing with those dynamics.

For the girls dealing with so many people in groups may be a bit much possibly. And the older acts less willing to take their advice. But essentially I think they are indulged a little and given the younger acts they can relate to more. Makes it more enjoyable for them and Im sure Simon and the producers want to keep them happy.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, bring, gamu