Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 23-07-2006, 02:34 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by jrc
Quote:
Originally posted by saj
amuseme- grace was the biggest bitch ever to step through the doors in big brother. thats why she was chanted out by the WHOLE audience.

a few jealous nikki fans was hardly the same thing. you are saying aisleyne is worse than grace. do you even watch the show?
It's called an opinion. It's not completely unreasonable for somebody to dislike Aisleyne, just because you like her.
did i say it was unresonable? all i said was she is a nicer person than grace and doesn;t deserve the same treatement
saj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 02:35 PM #27

But surely even Nikki fans need to realise they are ruining it for every single other housemate left in? The night was suppose to be about Rich or Jayne not about Nikki.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 02:36 PM #28

Favourites:
BB12: Anton
X Factor 2011: The Risk

Favourites:

How is Aisleyne worse then Grace? Aisleyne has bitched a couple of times but not much, and she hasn't been too faced. So she is no were near as bad as Grace.
Jay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 02:43 PM #29

Aisleyne not two-faced? She sticks her butt cheeks in every blokes face then when they fall into her seduction trap she shoots them down in flames.
Maybe not so much two-faced as two-bummed.
unable2register is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 02:44 PM #30

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by unable2register
Aisleyne not two-faced? She sticks her butt cheeks in every blokes face then when they fall into her seduction trap she shoots them down in flames.
Maybe not so much two-faced as two-bummed.
So Aisleyne getting her butt cheeks out is 2 faced?
Jay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 02:46 PM #31

Alot of housemates wear next to nothing IT IS HOT.
Old 23-07-2006, 02:47 PM #32

i agree with saj me like i agree nobody knew where they stood with grace because she was their mates then bitched behind their backs .... theres guna be some angry faces when they see what shes called some of them when they come out! Yep i agree the sam, lea and lisa scenario was disgraceful and just proves what kind of a 2 faced lying bitch she really is. And as for her problem with ash, ash was FLIPPING STUNNING when she went in there yeah.... absolutely beautiful and grace just looked at her with her arms folded and that jealousy about .. if she goes near mikey im guna kick off etc etc i have to admit she oviously knew she was pretty enough for mikey to fancy her didnt she?

yep grace selt her story and at the same time done it for flipping free... she doesnt fool us with her pathetic sympathetic excuses!
krissybabe06 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 02:56 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by saj
she backstabbed, she bitched, she moaned, she blamed mikey for being chanted out. she even bitched about imogen her mate saying she was two faced.
and Aisleyne didnt do any of this? she backstabbed, she bitched, she moaned (a lot more than grace) she even blamed pete for her "Aisleyne out" chants.

Quote:
Originally posted by saj
nobody knew where they stood with her
And how could people know where they stood with Aisleyne? One minute someone slaps her a*** and she laughs, the next minute she complains she is being victimised

Quote:
Originally posted by saj
balled her eyes out all week up until her eviction!
She cried because of the chants which were far worse than Aisleynes, she didnt cry when she was being evicted yet Aisleyne did and hyperventilated at the same time, screaming "I want my dad" when the night before was a bit of a contrast when she said "i aint scared of noone"

Quote:
Originally posted by saj
Aisleyne was nasty to lea and Nikki, she apologised to both. lea even said she holds nothing against ash and she has cried a few times. mm i wander who is worse! and even if she was nasty to lea and nikki at least she told them what she thought, unlike grace.
Grace did tell people what she thought, she threw water on susie good on her thats what i say

Quote:
Originally posted by saj
Grace is now resorting to selling her story for free in heat magazine to get people to like her.
Lets see what Aisleynes like when she gets out of the house
amuseme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 02:57 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by krissybabe06
i agree with saj me like i agree nobody knew where they stood with grace because she was their mates then bitched behind their backs .... theres guna be some angry faces when they see what shes called some of them when they come out! Yep i agree the sam, lea and lisa scenario was disgraceful and just proves what kind of a 2 faced lying bitch she really is. And as for her problem with ash, ash was FLIPPING STUNNING when she went in there yeah.... absolutely beautiful and grace just looked at her with her arms folded and that jealousy about .. if she goes near mikey I'm guna kick off etc etc i have to admit she oviously knew she was pretty enough for mikey to fancy her didnt she?

yep grace selt her story and at the same time done it for flipping free... she doesnt fool us with her pathetic sympathetic excuses!
Ash stunning? Oh my god lol she looks like a goofy zombie
Old 23-07-2006, 03:00 PM #35

Those hooligans we call the crowd! Boo-d ash because they know she doesn't like it! They think its funny to boo ANYONE Ash has done nothing wrong and we all know she is final week material! Poor girl she think the public hate her. I think it is mean what those dragons are yelling @ her. To make someone feel so scared and belittle her. And for what!? because she is a human being who just happens to be on big brother AND is actually being herself?

xxx
Unorthodox_Daughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 03:03 PM #36

The problem is many people think she is not being herself and is acting it up for the cameras.
Foebane100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 03:06 PM #37

smacking somebodies ass is NOT something to take lightly. Mikey bit her bum too. she is not begging for this attention it is a form of sexual abuse. I am glad the police may probe mikey and spiral Both of them are pervs and should understand that their brain is NOT below their belt!

A woman can dress as she pleases WE ARE NOT LIVING IN THE DARK AGES. No man or woman has any right to call her names, touch her, abuse her mentally or physically.

Aish is a victim and silly fools say she is begging for the attention WHAT after how many weeks? Yeah please, Do your research!

xxx
Old 23-07-2006, 03:09 PM #38

Quote:
Originally posted by Unorthodox_Daughter
smacking somebodies ass is NOT something to take lightly. Mikey bit her bum too. she is not begging for this attention it is a form of sexual abuse. I am glad the police may probe mikey and spiral Both of them are pervs and should understand that their brain is NOT below their belt!

A woman can dress as she pleases WE ARE NOT LIVING IN THE DARK AGES. No man or woman has any right to call her names, touch her, abuse her mentally or physically.

Aish is a victim and silly fools say she is begging for the attention WHAT after how many weeks? Yeah please, Do your research!

xxx
But she didnt have a problem with people doing this to her before. People have slapped her on the a*** before and shes laughed.
Old 23-07-2006, 03:11 PM #39
Banned

Banned

ok but the whole ghetto thing is well dispropationet to her booes and hate?

i feel badaaaazled
rex3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 03:15 PM #40

i agree with you! women should be able to dress the ways they want! and men should not be silly pervs and touch, abuse, mentally or physically touch her, they have no right to be honest i would go off it me.

Ash definately is victim and i agree youre all fools who says that she is begging for attention, if anything its others bringing out the badness by making her look bad by touching her!

do youre research and revision and after youve done that come back and tell us and we shall mark you with youre percentage... you probably wont pass though
Old 23-07-2006, 03:28 PM #41

Everybody likes to boo now but at the end of the day if they saw Aisleyne in the street they would get their picture taken and an autograph. Some people really are idiots when it comes to boooing.
Slezer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 03:31 PM #42

People change. @ 1st maybe she thought it was a one off and NOW these pigs are attacking her again!? Gotta have a hidden agenda right1?

Her being ghetto is her way of speech. People DO actually talk like this regardless of their skin colour. And saying she is trying to act black. Not all black people talk like her!

Obviously it depends where you come from or your friends. And if it has an influence on your lifestyle and way of speech

xxx
Old 23-07-2006, 03:37 PM #43

yeah people boo, but if they seen her in the street they would be like O MY GOD HEYA ETC ETC ... jealousy man!

yeah i agree people do change and i agree about the pig scenario with you aswell you have got to have a hidden agenda yeah.

nothing wrong with being ghetto, we all have our nicknames we all like for each other! well as for the black comment its 'dark' and i hate things like this i CANT STAND IT, how the hell is she trying to act black like>?>? dark people are just like us whats so flipping different... this really makes me cross this like!
Old 23-07-2006, 03:38 PM #44
Banned

Banned

Quote:
yeah people boo, but if they seen her in the street they would be like O MY GOD HEYA ETC ETC ... jealousy man!

yeah i agree people do change and i agree about the pig scenario with you aswell you have got to have a hidden agenda yeah.

nothing wrong with being ghetto, we all have our nicknames we all like for each other! well as for the black comment its 'dark' and i hate things like this i CANT STAND IT, how the hell is she trying to act black like>?>? dark people are just like us whats so flipping different... this really makes me cross this like!
agreed
rex3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-07-2006, 03:40 PM #45

I think she had to laugh it off the first time because Glyn picked her up but the spiral and Mikey incident was wrong of them. No matter how she dresses gives NO man the permission to touch her in any way. Mikey was wrong to bite her bum and alot of girls would feel the same, Im sure if Richard bit Mikeys backside he wouldn't laugh it off now would he.
Old 23-07-2006, 03:42 PM #46

i wuda bit him back me like!!!
aye mikey wud go off it lol
Old 23-07-2006, 03:43 PM #47

Quote:

dark people are just like us???? :S

I can't stand the way everybody is trying to say Aisleyne tries to act black. It is another way of trying to stereotype black people. If it was a black person in the house talking how she does nobody would even say anything because that would be racist :O! But its fine to say she wants to be black.

I live in a predominately black area in London. White, black and indian people talk that way, someo f us talk more cockney some talk a bit more street. Alot of the people in and outside of the house cannot embrace the way others are or their accents eg. Aisleyne and Glynn.
Old 23-07-2006, 03:53 PM #48

i hate racist people I CANT STAND THEM, dark people are just like us theyre human beings just because they have different skin colours does that make them bad people to call? yeah i agree
Old 23-07-2006, 03:59 PM #49

One of the brilliant things about Big Brother is different people of different cultures and different backgrounds all coming together and forming friendships and enemies . It's people from all different walks of life testing themselves and how they adapt to different situations.

So when there is homophobic, racist or sexist remarks made it's just so just so childish!
Old 23-07-2006, 04:15 PM #50

Aisleyne's problem is that she is not a ghetto child but tries to act like one. She doesn't speak ghetto constantly, only when she remembers to.

In some conversations she seems a proper well-spoken and articulate woman but in others she inexplicably lapses into street-talk.

When Spiral came in, she started talking in an Irish brogue and she even said that her Irish neighbour tried to say that she wasn't Irish to which she replied "I am Irish, I do have Irish blood in me".

She doesn't know who she is, what she is or what she wants to be.
unable2register is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ash, crowd