Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:22 PM #26
Z

Z

It comes across though that the family knew about the relationship for a long time... so why did none of them report it at the time? Telling them to stay away from her until she turned 21 etc... so to me that's why it comes across like a revenge thing, the girl has decided to go to the police about the relationship after it ended.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:26 PM #27
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..her parents must have found out about it at some point during the relationship but she promised that it had ended until she was 21yrs and they obviously must have believed it had...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:34 PM #28
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
well this is obviously disgusting but wtf, you have a five year relationship and then when you finally decide it's over you shop her to the police? That's messed up
She was a child abused by an adult, not just any adult but her teacher, someone who's supposed to be responsible and looking after her best interests.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:44 PM #29
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
She was a child abused by an adult, not just any adult but her teacher, someone who's supposed to be responsible and looking after her best interests.
Well yes...I gathered that and it's obviously repulsive but she continues a relationship with her for five years and then when she ends it she decides to go to the police? I accept other arguments put forward in this thread now but my initial point was that, like...why wait so long? And her age is not an excuse either since a 14 year old knows exactly that what the teacher was doing was illegal, if she'd been like 10 then yeah okay you might have an excuse but this is hardly a case of being groomed, she entered into an illegal relationship willingly and then reported it after five years when she finally decided it was over (aged 19, that's not young), that was the point I was making
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:56 PM #30
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Well yes...I gathered that and it's obviously repulsive but she continues a relationship with her for five years and then when she ends it she decides to go to the police? I accept other arguments put forward in this thread now but my initial point was that, like...why wait so long? And her age is not an excuse either since a 14 year old knows exactly that what the teacher was doing was illegal, if she'd been like 10 then yeah okay you might have an excuse but this is hardly a case of being groomed, she entered into an illegal relationship willingly and then reported it after five years when she finally decided it was over (aged 19, that's not young), that was the point I was making
I just don't think a 14 year old can make rational decisions like that especially stuff about sex etc. What the teacher probably did was make her leap into a sexual relationship alot faster than if the girl was sticking with other teenagers who were doing the same, an adult shouldn't do that to someone who's just hit puberty, it's not fair and it's taking away their innocence and natural rate of sexual progression. Maybe she didn't realise what this women had done to her and taken away from her until she was a bit older and wiser? (and I don't mean that to sound patronizing Jack, just that obviously you learn more as you get older and sometimes decisions you think were great when you're 14, don't look so good at 19) The teacher probably had a lot of sway over her while she was that young, especially an abusive adult like that teacher, i don't think the victim should be vilified for reporting her, no matter how much time has passed tbh

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
found, guilty, lesbian, relationship, schoolgirl, teacher, year