Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:19 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine30
Quote:
Message original : Chrizzle
Quote:
Quote:
Message original : Arneldo
I don't doubt BB6 wouldn't have been the same without Makosi, but you can't say it wouldn't have been as good as you will never know. Makosi did cause drama bit she did it to get all attention on her. Her fake crying was unbearable and her constant lying was annoying.
I didn't say it was extraordinary, but you can't deny she wasn't entertaining. I respect the people's opinion but at least you can't deny that. It was a part of the game, I think she was playing the game very well in order to go far.
But could you tell me if it's fair the manner how people have threaten her outside ?
I deny it. I wasnt entertained by her, therefore, she wasnt entertaining for me.
Accept that.
Oh yes I accept it, you may like people that I don't, I respect that no worries. I wanted to say that Makosi played a big part in BB6, that's all.
And i agree she was a great housemate up until a certain point.
Chrizzle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:20 PM #27

Quote:
Quote:
Message original : Arneldo
I don't doubt BB6 wouldn't have been the same without Makosi, but you can't say it wouldn't have been as good as you will never know. Makosi did cause drama bit she did it to get all attention on her. Her fake crying was unbearable and her constant lying was annoying.
I didn't say it was extraordinary, but you can't deny she wasn't entertaining. I respect the people's opinion but at least you can't deny that. It was a part of the game, I think she was playing the game very well in order to go far.
But could you tell me if it's fair the manner how people have threaten her outside ?

Quote:
Man, we have seen many of those makosies before, but nikki was something different.
We don't talk about Nikki, we talk about Makosi, if you have any exemple of Makosi in past Big Brother series then tell me. Cause I doubt there are.
but my point was, those best bits no where near Nikki grahame, her best bits were tantrums, Diary Room quote, impressions, look far entertaining than Makosi's best bits.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:22 PM #28
Nah

Nah

Maybe you will agree that's it's unfair how people reacted at the outside. It's only a game and her motivations were justified, she did that for her family. It's better than a fame hungry isn't it ? Then you will say "but why she didn't say it in the house ?". Because some people don't feel the need to expose their lives in order to win or to get the pity of the others, I understand her it's for that reason cause I woudl do the same and I do the same in my life.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:24 PM #29
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : farhad
but my point was, those best bits no where near Nikki grahame, her best bits were tantrums, Diary Room quote, impressions, look far entertaining than Makosi's best bits.
We didn't compare both of them, they are completely different, in different series, different stories. No need to compare at all. They are completely opposite, I can't why Makosi has to be less entertaining because she didn't make tantrums or great diary room entries. Some people haven't the same view of a "legend" and fortunatly for us. Then accept it !
Old 03-08-2007, 05:25 PM #30

Quote:
Maybe you will agree that's it's unfair how people reacted at the outside. It's only a game and her motivations were justified, she did that for her family. It's better than a fame hungry isn't it ? Then you will say "but why she didn't say it in the house ?". Because some people don't feel the need to expose their lives in order to win or to get the pity of the others, I understand her it's for that reason cause I woudl do the same and I do the same in my life.
This is the girl who claimed to be pregnant when she never had sex. Course shes desperate for fame.
She said herself she thought she'd get a chat show after BB ended.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:28 PM #31
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
This is the girl who claimed to be pregnant when she never had sex. Course shes desperate for fame.
She didn't imagine one second the impact of what she said in the house or what she has done. Even if she wanted a chat show, her motivation were real and sincere, she's not as evil as people migh think.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:28 PM #32

Quote:
Quote:
We didn't compare both of them, they are completely different, in different series, different stories. No need to compare at all. They are completely opposite, I can't why Makosi has to be less entertaining because she didn't make tantrums or great diary room entries. Some people haven't the same view of a "legend" and fortunatly for us. Then accept it !
Well you said nikki doesn't come close to Nikki, and i thought expected more than Nikki, but all I saw her jumping in bed, running in nude, and just show small converstion, and haven't even seen a best quote from her best bit, no where near nikki's entertainment value, her B-team yestoday was a boring assignment, and she made the boring assignment interesting.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:30 PM #33

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She didn't imagine one second the impact of what she said in the house or what she has done. Even if she wanted a chat show, her motivation were real and sincere, she's not as evil as people migh think.
Shes not evil, shes just nasty, and thats all Im saying on the matter.
Im sure when she dies her fellow housemates will hold the Concert for Makosi
Old 03-08-2007, 05:31 PM #34

Quote:
Quote:
so a best housemate ever you say hasn't even had moments of diary room, and nikki has been entertaining outside of diary rooms and in Diary as well as post BB7, she isn't a patch to the legendary housemate nikki.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:31 PM #35
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well you said nikki doesn't come close to Nikki, and i thought expected more than Nikki, but all I saw her jumping in bed, running in nude, and just show small converstion, and haven't even seen a best quote from her best bit, no where near nikki's entertainment value, her B-team yestoday was a boring assignment, and she made the boring assignment interesting.
But why do you always compare the others with Nikki ? It's annoying at the end of the day, Nikki is not God, she didn't creat hot water, but she created tantrums and some entertainment facts.
Makosi and her are DIFFERENT, and it doesn't mean that because her best bits are not like the Nikki ones that she's less entertaining.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:32 PM #36
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so a best housemate ever you say hasn't even had moments of diary room, and nikki has been entertaining outside of diary rooms and in Diary as well as post BB7, she isn't a patch to the legendary housemate nikki.
For me a 'legend housemate" in my opinion doesn't need to be like Nikki, for me this housemate has to be a great game-player who did something on the show and shocked people. Our opinions are different, you like tantrums, I like outrageous people.

For Chrizzle, she didn't ask any concert lol
Old 03-08-2007, 05:45 PM #37

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For me a 'legend housemate" in my opinion doesn't need to be like Nikki, for me this housemate has to be a great game-player who did something on the show and shocked people. Our opinions are different, you like tantrums, I like outrageous people.

Makosi may be entertaining with nudity and skin exposure and some jade like bullying, but she isn't a patch to princess. I was challenging your comment that she is entertainig than nikki, but the best bit says it all, no diary moment for best house makosi you say. She is talentless spoilt brat that should dissapear into obscurity like she was for the last 2 years.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:46 PM #38

Quote:
Shes comparing herself to Diana, it was a reference to the Concert for Diana
Old 03-08-2007, 05:52 PM #39
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Quote:
Shes comparing herself to Diana, it was a reference to the Concert for Diana
Yep I know but not in that way, she mean that like Diana, she has been misunderstood inside and outside, nothing more. But as always Makosi is Makosi, the drama queen !

Farhad I completely ignore your stupid post, one of the most rubbish ever on TIBB, you talk about something you didn't watch properly, then watch it before talking about her please.
Old 04-08-2007, 02:32 AM #40

Makosi and Nikki were completely different in the way that they acted in the house. Makosi caused drama, whilst Nikki reacted to drama. I still believe that Makosi was much more entertaining than Nikki, and you have to give her credit, she stayed until the final day; Nikki was only in the house for about 60% of the series (not counting the returning stint). Makosi was great for spontaneous entertainment, look at the whole aprongate on Week 1, her Cherry Tango, Cidergate, the pregnancy, need I say more. The problem with Nikki's game was that it was pure repetition but with different words. All of her entertainment was either moaning or throwing tantrums. Nikki never had to complete secret missions like Makosi, but Nikki never stood a chance at winning because of the hideous Pete Bennett. Makosi, however, was the favourite for four weeks and would have been a deserving winner because she did more than everyone else combined (many times along with Kemal). Makosi was a very smart girl, but acted slightly dumber for our sake and to get by. She thought of clever plans, devious schemes (do you honestly think that you could pull of showering the Secret Garden housemates), and great entertainment and you can't deny that. Nikki was fun to watch the first time, but in hindsight, she really wasn't very substantial.
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:13 AM #41
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : geoking66
Makosi and Nikki were completely different in the way that they acted in the house. Makosi caused drama, whilst Nikki reacted to drama. I still believe that Makosi was much more entertaining than Nikki, and you have to give her credit, she stayed until the final day; Nikki was only in the house for about 60% of the series (not counting the returning stint). Makosi was great for spontaneous entertainment, look at the whole aprongate on Week 1, her Cherry Tango, Cidergate, the pregnancy, need I say more. The problem with Nikki's game was that it was pure repetition but with different words. All of her entertainment was either moaning or throwing tantrums. Nikki never had to complete secret missions like Makosi, but Nikki never stood a chance at winning because of the hideous Pete Bennett. Makosi, however, was the favourite for four weeks and would have been a deserving winner because she did more than everyone else combined (many times along with Kemal). Makosi was a very smart girl, but acted slightly dumber for our sake and to get by. She thought of clever plans, devious schemes (do you honestly think that you could pull of showering the Secret Garden housemates), and great entertainment and you can't deny that. Nikki was fun to watch the first time, but in hindsight, she really wasn't very substantial.
Can't agree moee, it's exactly what I'm trying to say for 2 days ! Thanks !
Old 04-08-2007, 10:03 AM #42

Makosi is no way entertaining than nikki, the best bits says it all, and even by looking at her B-team where she doesn't throw tantrum, you can see who is the number 1 entertainer, I dont care who caused drama, all i saw a unique person and someone different, she also had other entertainment if you taking moaning away.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:05 AM #43

"Nikki was fun to watch the first time, but in hindsight, she really wasn't very substantial".

She still is fun to watch, last wekk yes she did act, but that shouldn't change the fact that she the most entertaining in that 8 weeks.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:31 AM #44
Nah

Nah

But one more time, we don't care about Nikki ! Could you understand that ? It's a topic about Makosi, not about Nikki. If I wanted a thread about Nikki I would create one on the BB7 forum don't you think ?
Watch BB6 and wipe your mouth before talking s*** !
Old 04-08-2007, 12:11 PM #45

Makosi,was,and is,still to this the the BEST housemate EVER to walk in BB´s doors.

She was a perfect mix of everything,If only others like her would come in.

Oh and the makosi Vs Nikki thing.

makosi was entertaining for Intelligent viewers,people that find entertainment in more than just some immature whining,which gets old very fast.

Nikki was fine,for about two weeks,then it was the same stuff over and over again.
Psylocke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:02 PM #46

LMAO.
CassetteFinger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:04 PM #47

i thikn the picture of her looks quite nice
no1bigbrofan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:09 PM #48
Nah

Nah

^She's beautiful on this picture !
Old 05-08-2007, 03:51 AM #49

Some great Makosi moments:

Makosi owns Maxwell and Saskia during Cidergate:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RbvxTSlp3x0

Makosi goes on a rant about how Cherry Tango is a necessity:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVdF0JKji0

Makosi hilariously debates Roberto over getting up on time:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQq_62pqjQM

Is Makosi pregnant?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9E3V1HqQo54

And the obligatory best bits
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvs_UP7PQp4

I'm going to post more, and by the way, just to clear everything, Big Brother 2005 had the best countdown and graphics ever:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LwcTaFJoTAU
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 09:42 AM #50

Quote:
Originally posted by geoking66
Some great Makosi moments:

Makosi owns Maxwell and Saskia during Cidergate:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RbvxTSlp3x0

Makosi goes on a rant about how Cherry Tango is a necessity:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IeVdF0JKji0

Makosi hilariously debates Roberto over getting up on time:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IQq_62pqjQM

Is Makosi pregnant?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9E3V1HqQo54

And the obligatory best bits
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Kvs_UP7PQp4

I'm going to post more, and by the way, just to clear everything, Big Brother 2005 had the best countdown and graphics ever:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LwcTaFJoTAU
Thank you for those video clips.
I completely agree with Remy and others in this debate. Makosi was central to every twist in BB6 (apart from the money on the second last day but she was still there) and is my favourite housemate ever. She provided drama and was an excellent character.

There is no comparing Nikki and Makosi. All Nikki did was throw a few tantrums. Makosi on the other hand stirred the pot and played the game.
Kristen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
i am the black diana, london, makosi, metro