Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-04-2009, 08:12 PM #1
Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Default TiBB\'s Weekly Member Chart [Week 1 chart inside! Lauren No.1]

You get ONE vote every week, so in total you get 4 votes a month (12 if you're fussy because you vote 3 members).

Heya, basically this is simple. Every day you give a member

3 points (you think they have posted well that day, or have made a thread that got alot of interest)

2 points (ok this person has made alot of good posts, just not as good as the person that gets 3 points)

1 point (this person has made some good posts)

You will post in this thread the points, with the members name next to the ammount of points you want to give. Please note, that if your points are given to your friends all the time, and not for their posting, I will not accept the points awarded to that member. Also, I can at anytime not accept anyones votes if they didn't really give proof of a good thread/post that person made.

This is a bit of lighthearted fun, and the winner at the end of the month will get an award for that month, then the winner of the next month will get the award etc, it will pass on.

I will keep a chart, obviously it will have forum member names and will be much neater... but;

And will post it every week on a different reply thread and on the front page. I will also post how many points each member recieved.

----

Week 1: May 1st > May 8th Chart

Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chart, inside, lauren, member, no1, tibb's, week, weekly