Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 27-01-2016, 06:25 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Men like you should just stay away from beaches then
Beached whales are an increasing problem.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 06:50 PM #52
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
Women like her should stay dressed at all times
People say that about old people as well but I say bring on the nudist beaches and take it all off!

Gemma runs cold for me most of the time because of her busybody behavior, but I can at least respect her amazing amount of self-enthusiasm/self-respect... it's almost like she has an inner Oprah always telling her how to feel good about herself. Even if she is very selfish, it is an admirable trait.

Then you compare to someone like Stephanie who sits better on society's measure of beauty and she's breaking down just about anytime anyone says anything that can be perceived as negative about her... Gemma at least has a thicker skin for the MOST part when she isn't using other people's insults to act a fool/control everything else around her.

If she had just keep her mouth shut sometimes and keep pushing everyone's boundaries with her antics like she has been, she may have a good chance to win.

Last edited by Maru; 27-01-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 07:18 PM #53

gemma hardly even trying in the tasks, which is a big chunk of the show, kind of ruins it for me
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 07:28 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The only reason people resort to attacking people's appearance is:

1) They have insecurities of their own
2) They have no other way of insulting them
3) They take reality TV far too seriously

That's all there is to it
But we aren't here to discuss each other. If you have to resort to that then you have lost the debate.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 07:32 PM #55
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
But we aren't here to discuss each other. If you have to resort to that then you have lost the debate.
How ironic.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 07:43 PM #56

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Most people dislike her because she is cheating and is lazy, greedy, selfish, mean spirited and unkind ....a huge amount of people have spent the last three weeks hi lighting this huge injustice against the other housemates and against the paying public...but these rational and frustrated observations about Gemma have mostly been met with lies, excuses, insults, accusations, cover ups and sometimes bans for those who complain that it's unfair and hypocrisy ....people refuse to accept the mountain of proof that confirm that she is lazy, selfish and greedy....if she is allowed to cheat, lie and skive by big brother then people are left with no where to put that resentment...she makes herself hated but she is at the same time made untouchable with the help of others and with the help of big brother
We are not allowed to reach her because she is being protected by enablers who make it possible for her to get away with it. If all the proof that she is greedy and lazy and selfish is not good enough then the only form of attack remaining is her weight because no lies, insults and cover ups can deny the fact that she def is fat....and a part of the reason for that is because she is bone idle and lazy and greedy
I dislike her because she is unkind to others and is being protected from any accountability for it but mostly I dislike her, and big brothers protection of her, for making me so angry and leaving me with no where to channel it
I have no sympathy for her and any over weight people will hopefully realise what this is about ....it's just a hook to try and reach her, it's not an attack on them.
If a gay housemate behaved so appallingly, yet was made untouchable, then insults about the fact that they are gay would become people's last resort....I am gay and I totally would understand what that is and I would not take it personally and I would not be offended.
Now we have the victim card and I think its all a bit too convenient ....we have been played .....or should I say goaded and provoked.
I dislike Gemma and dont want her to win for most off the reasons that you give, but cannot agree that she should be judged on her weight. It would be hypocritical of me anyway, as Im no skinny minny, but I dont blame anyone
for that. BB may be protecting her, but I think thats for reasons of financial gain. Which is something they do for one housemate each series,eg putting Perez in secret room when he threatened to leave.
Im also not sure about Gemmas future after she has left the house. Reality tv, made her, but it could also break her, and would mean that her awful behaviour may not go unpunished.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-01-2016, 08:56 PM #57

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
CBB15: Nadia Sawalha

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
CBB15: Nadia Sawalha

People attack Gemma because she talks to people on a level. I'm not sure which level.
Deebo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attacked, gemma