Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 24-07-2016, 09:33 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Andy dislikes Hughie for one reason and one reason only, he thinks he's the intellctual powerhouse of BB, yet he's more than met his match with a traveller of no fixed abode.

As Jason pointed out and as I have stated in previous posts, Hughie is unpredictably smart and intelligent. Andy can not get the better of him in argument and neither could Jason for that matter. Hughie stuck to his guns and re-iterated the chronological chain of events and he wouldn't be shaken from it.

Hughies massive problem he doesn't stop to have a two way conversation, discussion, argument ( call it what you want) he is like a battering ram and that let's him self down as people just switch off. As Jayney said, " I am not arguing with a 22 year old"- it's all one way traffic with Hughie. But he never talks sh!t and is bang on with his assessment most of the time.

He's actually brighter than Andy because Andy stated that he cannot argue straight off the bat he needs to ponder over it, where as Hughie is as bright and as sharp as they come and can process the information, analyse /inwardly digest it and come out with an instant -correct- conclusion.

I do not like Andy, he's condescending and think's he's a cut above everyone in there and he clearly isn't. As for reasons just explained. He pontificates from his Ivory Tower passing judgement on the pheasants, when most of the time he's guilty of the very same thing he is accusing others of being.

Do I want Hughie to win? Hell no- he's had a game plan from day 1 and I don't believe the fall in the pool was accidental either!!! He has studied BB intensely and come up with a formula to win. Even when it's eviction night, he always remembers to shout " I love you all" to the fans outside and of course that's picked up by us, the viewers etc. He's the one that was so vehemently against anyone taking money from the winner's pot. He thinks he is a shoe in for the crown. I would love it, even if Andy won, just so it would knock the smirk from his game playing face.

There has to be something wrong with this program and the format if you can pick the winner out from Day !

Is this the same "intelligent" Hughie that thought that there was a country named after Napoleon? Lol ;-)

Last edited by RavenleFey; 24-07-2016 at 09:43 PM.
RavenleFey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 09:43 PM #52
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
He pontificates from his Ivory Tower passing judgement on the pheasants
that they be hung for 7 days, then drawn, quartered, tossed in a hot pan with some butter and red wine?

Last edited by Jan S; 24-07-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:27 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Shouting always makes people's points less ....as soon as you shout or lose control you lose the argument
Does smashing stuff and threatening violence help?
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 08:33 AM #54
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I have to say that I love Jayne with him..she for me is the 'intelligent and wise' one...the ways she explains even if she has got cross with him herself because that's understandable as well, the frustration he can sometimes cause in others but she sees how important it is to explain and he's totally mature in response of..yeah, I get it now, I'm sorry that I didn't...it really is that easy and 'mature'...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andy, hates, hughie, tonight, understand