Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2017, 02:08 PM #51
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
She says as she throws in the towel and gives up on the debate.
Re-read the post - I have added to it.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:20 PM #52
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Not really, I'm not Anti-Government. I just believe that they should be held accountable for their actions. Gang culture is a result of Social issues brought on by economic problems, problems that have been compounded by the current government's arse backwards ideas for the economy. As for your other claim....Anti-Brillo? I wasn't aware she was a political issue.

The fact that you haven't come up with any counterpoints to anything I said only shows that you can't argue against what I've said. You've posted a worthless post to oppose what I've said without actually saying anything of substance. All you've done is read the 'Brillo Playbook of SD tactics' and have opted for the 'I know you are but what am I' defense by trying to twist things on me but failing to do so since you don't understand the context of what's been said. You just oppose it because I said it.
I think Jet has more than proved on many occasions that he can come up with many counterpoints to your rhetoric and therefore has nothing to prove to anyone.

Last edited by Brillopad; 23-07-2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:31 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not really, I'm not Anti-Government. I just believe that they should be held accountable for their actions. Gang culture is a result of Social issues brought on by economic problems, problems that have been compounded by the current government's arse backwards ideas for the economy. As for your other claim....Anti-Brillo? I wasn't aware she was a political issue.

The fact that you haven't come up with any counterpoints to anything I said only shows that you can't argue against what I've said. You've posted a worthless post to oppose what I've said without actually saying anything of substance. All you've done is read the 'Brillo Playbook of SD tactics' and have opted for the 'I know you are but what am I' defense by trying to twist things on me but failing to do so since you don't understand the context of what's been said. You just oppose it because I said it.
I did reply to what you said - the Brillo bashing. It distracted enormously from the rest of your post.
You do know that it is not a requirement that people must respond to your every utterance, don't you?

Last edited by jet; 23-07-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:39 PM #54
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
You know something I'm sick of all that racist garbage. I have a lot of respect for many races including the Japanese, Chinese and many others. What I don't like is religious control freaks and cold blooded murders and in my opinion Islam promotes both those things. I cannot respect people who support or ignore that kind of rhetoric. What has that got to do with skin colour - it is you who is being simplistic and believing any criticism of a religion has to be about race as the majority of people who follow Islam are non-white. Get this it isn't about their skin colour it is about their thought processes and their behaviour.

All religions have a history of brutality but I am talking about today, in the modern world and I have no time for those that refuse to move on or hide behind religion as a way of hiding their prejudices. That is not to say everyone else is perfect, we are all far from it - but very few religions today promote such hate, commit such atrocity and openly promote the murder of so many. I cannot respect anyone who can follow such a religion.

As for the gang thing - According to you if you are struggling it is understandable that some may become part of a gang and commit crime. What kind of crime is accepatable to you then - rape and murder. Crime is increasingly becoming more violent and not just gang on gang , but against innocent victims. Being hard up is never any excuse.

And btw if you think me objecting to PC by pulling you up on and complaining about your own un-PC behaviour and obvious hypocrisy is PC rather than tit for tat then you clearly don't have a clue.
Can you remember this topic?

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...ight=detention

You saw a boy with brown skin and some arabic sounding names and you made a bunch of racist assumptions about them based on that. That's nothing to do with disliking Islam, that's to do with seeing a skin colour and making negative connotations based on that skin colour, hence racism.

That thread is proof that to you, brown skin = Islamic extremist.

When have I ever ignored anything regarding terrorism or extremism? I just always make the point of saying that not all islamic people hold the views of extremists while you are basically all like 'ANYONE WITH BROWN SKIN IS AN ENEMY!' because, again, racism. I'm not excusing or ignoring terrorism, I just have the common sense not to tar an entire group of people with the same brush due to the actions of the extreme minority, especially when the Muslim communities of the world regularly oppose islamic terrorism in all it's forms.

As for the gang thing, I think you are losing the godamn plot and how dare you accuse me of thinking that rape and murder is acceptable because I don't share your racist views. I never said that the issues that result in a rise of gang crime justifies it, I said that it is merely a contributing factor for it's prominence. Read posts before you accuse people of justifying rape and murder because you completely misunderstood what I said and that's on you. Accusing someone of justifying acts like that is beyond vile. I expect an apology for your mistake regarding that comment.

You should rethink your last sentence, it doesn't really make much sense.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:47 PM #55
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I did reply to what you said - the Brillo bashing. It distracted enormously from the rest of your post.
You do know that it is not a requirement that people must respond to your every utterance, don't you?
You made a nothing comment on my 'agenda' with nothing to back it up. If you are going to comment on someone's opinion then at least qualify your own thoughts so the post is actually worth reading.

You just posted the equivalent of 'lol you're wrong xx' which is completely worthless since you haven't explained why you think i'm wrong because you can't otherwise you would have done so. You're being dismissive now because you want to save face and won't allow yourself to admit that you've lost.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:50 PM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You made a nothing comment on my 'agenda' with nothing to back it up. If you are going to comment on someone's opinion then at least qualify your own thoughts so the post is actually worth reading.

You just posted the equivalent of 'lol you're wrong xx' which is completely worthless since you haven't explained why you think i'm wrong because you can't otherwise you would have done so. You're being dismissive now because you want to save face and won't allow yourself to admit that you've lost.
You can be so childish.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:52 PM #57
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
You can be so childish.
Now you're being evasive, debates are a contest. You win or you lose.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:56 PM #58
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Can you remember this topic?

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...ight=detention

You saw a boy with brown skin and some arabic sounding names and you made a bunch of racist assumptions about them based on that. That's nothing to do with disliking Islam, that's to do with seeing a skin colour and making negative connotations based on that skin colour, hence racism.

That thread is proof that to you, brown skin = Islamic extremist.

When have I ever ignored anything regarding terrorism or extremism? I just always make the point of saying that not all islamic people hold the views of extremists while you are basically all like 'ANYONE WITH BROWN SKIN IS AN ENEMY!' because, again, racism. I'm not excusing or ignoring terrorism, I just have the common sense not to tar an entire group of people with the same brush due to the actions of the extreme minority, especially when the Muslim communities of the world regularly oppose islamic terrorism in all it's forms.

As for the gang thing, I think you are losing the godamn plot and how dare you accuse me of thinking that rape and murder is acceptable because I don't share your racist views. I never said that the issues that result in a rise of gang crime justifies it, I said that it is merely a contributing factor for it's prominence. Read posts before you accuse people of justifying rape and murder because you completely misunderstood what I said and that's on you. Accusing someone of justifying acts like that is beyond vile. I expect an apology for your mistake regarding that comment.

You should rethink your last sentence, it doesn't really make much sense.

I asked you what crime was accepatable to you and listed rape and murder - because they are the crimes that are increasing and often gang related. You had previously attempted to blame poverty in Britain as a reason for gang crime, thereby excusing and implying poverty, remember we are not living in a third world country, is an understandable reason to commit violent crime. It is not.

As I said in a previous post all young people in Britain have access to good quality education - if they don't value that and don't want to help themselves through education that is on them. If they choose crime and violence - they are accountable for that.

I certainly don't owe you an apology. If anyone owes anyone an apology it is you with all your Racist jibes. You hide behind PC in my opinion in order to justify insulting those whose opinions you disagree with.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:07 PM #59
0_o

0_o

I am closing this thread as even to start with it had racist undertones, but as it has gone on the racism has became more and more blatant and its simply not acceptable.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
britains, future