Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 08-12-2011, 11:20 PM #76
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
thats a sham or shame, depending how you read it!,lol

Oh....superb stuff!!!!! 10/10 for that one! Brilliant!!
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:27 PM #77
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
Oh....superb stuff!!!!! 10/10 for that one! Brilliant!!
lol
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:32 PM #78
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfan6418 View Post
Just showing how easy it is to make mistakes on spelling or word usage. Add in geordie, dyslexia and and an Iphone instead of a keyboard you will be tweeting like Jay in no time. #jaydiscocrew
Good try, but not good enough.

What's his excuse for the tattoos though? How does that work? You know, when he's had all the time in the world to decide on what he wants, the wording of it, the spelling, the design etc.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 08-12-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:39 PM #79
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

yadda yadda yadda,
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:48 PM #80

Favourites:
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon

Favourites:

Quote:
Good try, but not good enough.

What's his excuse for the tattoos though? How does that work? You know, when he's had all the time in the world to decide on what he wants, the wording of it, the spelling, the design etc.
Look, there is no doubt he's not book smart. He has admitted it numerous times. He said he didn't go to school. He said he can't read or write very well. I know this, When he first posted the tattoo he did try to defend it as being an L. I am not sure if that is what he was seeing or not. But after quite a few people brought it to his attention he stopped defending and took the picture down. I believe in one of his tweets he even said he would go back and get it fixed. Bottom line is it is his tattoo. If he sees an L then its an L. #jaydiscocrew

Last edited by BBfan6418; 08-12-2011 at 11:49 PM.
BBfan6418 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:57 PM #81

The attacks on Jay are becoming too personal.

Pretty sad just how badly some on here hated Jay and Anton and the extent in which they go to show it.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:04 AM #82
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Look, there is no doubt he's not book smart. He has admitted it numerous times. He said he didn't go to school. He said he can't read or write very well. I know this,

When he first posted the tattoo he did try to defend it as being an L. I am not sure if that is what he was seeing or not. But after quite a few people brought it to his attention he stopped defending and took the picture down. I believe in one of his tweets he even said he would go back and get it fixed. Bottom line is it is his tattoo. If he sees an L then its an L. #jaydiscocrew
That's not quite answering what I asked, is it.

Bottom line is: either he thought it was an L (ie he thought it was Lilac, when it actually said Licac) and told the tattoo artist to do it as he wanted it done regardless - (which I suspect would be the case) ...or the tattoo artist made a mistake. Now that is not unheard of, but given that Jay has a 2nd incorrect tattoo done, by the same guy, soon after (or vice versa) who do you think is to blame for that one? The same tattoo artist?

Don't you think he would be out of business if two tattoos done in a short space of time are both wrong? I'd bet money on it that Jay was the one insisting on what he wanted tattooed. I could be wrong, and if the tattoo artist confirms that somewhere, I'll be the first to acknowledge that I was wrong about this.

The other incorrect tattoo I'm referring to is here, you know, this one: I'm not referring to the awful text speak either (which in itself is ludicrous)

Spoiler:

Old 09-12-2011, 12:07 AM #83
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santon View Post
The attacks on Jay are becoming too personal.

Pretty sad just how badly some on here hated Jay and Anton and the extent in which they go to show it.
What on earth does this has to do with Anton? Not a thing.

We are discussing Jay, his tweets, photos that he uploads on twitter, that he refers to in his tweets, that he is posting on his twitter account. It's all pretty factual stuff. If Jay wants to live his life in the public domain like he is doing, he will be discussed - positively and negatively.

It comes with the territory.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:12 AM #84

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
That's not quite answering what I asked, is it.

Bottom line is: either he thought it was an L (ie he thought it was Lilac, when it actually said Licac) and told the tattoo artist to do it as he wanted it done regardless - (which I suspect would be the case) ...or the tattoo artist made a mistake. Now that is not unheard of, but given that Jay has a 2nd incorrect tattoo done, by the same guy, soon after (or vice versa) who do you think is to blame for that one? The same tattoo artist?

Don't you think he would be out of business if two tattoos done in a short space of time are both wrong? I'd bet money on it that Jay was the one insisting on what he wanted tattooed. I could be wrong, and if the tattoo artist confirms that somewhere, I'll be the first to acknowledge that I was wrong about this.

The other incorrect tattoo I'm referring to is here, you know, this one: I'm not referring to the awful text speak either (which in itself is ludicrous)

Spoiler:

I thought this part would have cleared it up.
Look, there is no doubt he's not book smart. He has admitted it numerous times. He said he didn't go to school. He said he can't read or write very well. I know this

This should clear it up. Jay said his tattooist does a lot of free hand stuff. How do you know he didn't free hand the lilac therefore Jay not knowing what he spelled. As for the second, Jay has confirmed on twitter he wanted the '. Why? I do not know. He has his reasons and if he is happy with it so am I. I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

Last edited by BBfan6418; 09-12-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:22 AM #85
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
I thought this part would have cleared it up.
Look, there is no doubt he's not book smart. He has admitted it numerous times. He said he didn't go to school. He said he can't read or write very well. I know this

This should clear it up. Jay said his tattooist does a lot of free hand stuff. How do you know he didn't free hand the lilac therefore Jay not knowing what he spelled. As for the second, Jay has confirmed on twitter he wanted the '. Why? I do not know. He has his reasons and if he is happy with it so am I. I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't know - as I very clearly detailed in my previous reply - see BIB below.

Quote:

Clearly he isn't as happy with his tattoos as you feel he is: given that you've reportedly seen Jay state on twitter that he's going back to get it fixed.

Quote:
I believe in one of his tweets he even said he would go back and get it fixed.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:22 AM #86

Favourites:

Favourites:

#jaydiscocrew
Old 09-12-2011, 01:36 AM #87
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
#jaydiscocrew
Old 09-12-2011, 10:50 AM #88
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
I.....Look, there is no doubt he's not book smart. He has admitted it numerous times. He said he didn't go to school. He said he can't read or write very well. I know this ....
He didn't go to school? I thought he was dyslexic a few posts ago? I hate it when people who didn't bother to go to school tell people they're dyslexic when the truth is they're just dumb. It's insulting to people who really do suffer from dyslexia.

He's not book smart. He's not ANY kind of smart.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:35 PM #89

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
He didn't go to school? I thought he was dyslexic a few posts ago? I hate it when people who didn't bother to go to school tell people they're dyslexic when the truth is they're just dumb. It's insulting to people who really do suffer from dyslexia.

He's not book smart. He's not ANY kind of smart.
Seems to be doing all right for himself.

#jaydiscocrew
Old 09-12-2011, 07:31 PM #90
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Seems to be doing all right for himself.

#jaydiscocrew
Right now, maybe. Once people are sick of taking his picture, once people are sick of watching someone who is inherently stupid misspell his half-baked thoughts on Twitter, what's he going to do for a living? Best he make the most of the attention he's getting and perhaps use some of the money to get himself an education.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 11:09 PM #91

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Right now, maybe. Once people are sick of taking his picture, once people are sick of watching someone who is inherently stupid misspell his half-baked thoughts on Twitter, what's he going to do for a living? Best he make the most of the attention he's getting and perhaps use some of the money to get himself an education.
Might just get into real estate like his mom and step dad.

#jaydiscocrew

Last edited by BBfan6418; 09-12-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:11 PM #92
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Might just get into real estate like his mom and step dad.

#jaydiscocrew
Can you just IMAGINE the descriptions he'd use for the properties up for sale..................
Old 09-12-2011, 11:38 PM #93

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Can you just IMAGINE the descriptions he'd use for the properties up for sale..................
He would probably take his clothes off for the 46 yr old women that go crazy for him. How old are you Pyramid?

#jaydiscocrew

Last edited by BBfan6418; 10-12-2011 at 12:57 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:36 AM #94
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
He would probably take his clothes off for the 46 yr old women that go crazy for him. How old are you Pyramid?
What age I am is none of your business. Nor is it anything to do with this thread - it's about Jay and his actions on twitter.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 AM #95

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
What age I am is none of your business. Nor is it anything to do with this thread - it's about Jay and his actions on twitter.
Some like to dish out jokes but can't take them. No problem. Must of hit the right age though. I fixed my last post to include #jaydiscocrew. now it has something to do with this thread.

#jaydiscocrew

Last edited by BBfan6418; 10-12-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:29 AM #96
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Some like to dish out jokes but can't take them. No problem. Must of hit the right age though. I fixed my last post to include #jaydiscocrew. now it has something to do with this thread.

#jaydiscocrew
My age has got buggar all to do with anything despite it being evident you clearly were well aware of it.

What is amusing is that you clearly have nothing further at all to say in support of Jay, you have nothing left in the tank and have reached to the point that you can only try to get petty & pathetic little personal digs at forum members. I don't tend to bring in such personal details against other fms....I manage to keep that all for the subject matter: Jay.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 10-12-2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:54 AM #97

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
My age has got buggar all to do with anything despite it being evident you clearly were well aware of it.

What is amusing is that you clearly have nothing further at all to say in support of Jay, you have nothing left in the tank and have reached to the point that you can only try to get petty & pathetic little personal digs at forum members. I don't tend to bring in such personal details against other fms....I manage to keep that all for the subject matter: Jay.
Holy crap you are wound up tight. It was nothing personal, just a joke. You posted your age in a thread before so I didnt think it was that big a deal. SORRY. As for support of Jay I stopped because I made my point and you obviously don't get it so I moved on.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:19 AM #98
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Holy crap you are wound up tight. It was nothing personal, just a joke. You posted your age in a thread before so I didnt think it was that big a deal. SORRY. As for support of Jay I stopped because I made my point and you obviously don't get it so I moved on.
Not wound up at all. I refer jokingly about my age with others with whom I have some form of basic rapport with. You and I do not have that rapport and for you to assume you have, I'm sorry to say, is rather presumptious on your part.

More transparently however, you had to resort to personalising because you had nothing left to give in support of Jay which you have alluded to above, you tried to conceal it as humour when in fact - it was intended as a dig.

Moving on though....Has Jay been tweeting anything of interest lately I wonder - other than asking every man, woman, child and their dog to retweet? Or do you think that's pretty much his limit of late?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:53 AM #99

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Not wound up at all. I refer jokingly about my age with others with whom I have some form of basic rapport with. You and I do not have that rapport and for you to assume you have, I'm sorry to say, is rather presumptious on your part.

More transparently however, you had to resort to personalising because you had nothing left to give in support of Jay which you have alluded to above, you tried to conceal it as humour when in fact - it was intended as a dig.

Moving on though....Has Jay been tweeting anything of interest lately I wonder - other than asking every man, woman, child and their dog to retweet? Or do you think that's pretty much his limit of late?
WTF lady. I said I was sorry. It was nothing personal, Move on.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:00 AM #100
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:

Quote:
WTF lady. I said I was sorry. It was nothing personal, Move on.
See the part above, you know, the bit in my post that says: Moving on though....and then I asked a question about Jay and his tweets.......

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jay, trending, twitter