Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TiBB Big Brother game TiBB Big Brother is a forum-based online Big Brother game.

Old 24-07-2014, 02:54 PM #76
x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

x

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopoly View Post
Here for Hayden, Pete, Armand and Jay

#monopolyfornextbb

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 02:55 PM #77

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
It feels great. I definitely worked my ass off to get to the final - even though I had a pass to the final, I was constantly trying to control noms so that I'd have easier opposition in the final, and it mostly went to plan. I wasn't expecting Salman to be such a good campaigner but me and him had a F2 deal right from the start and it was always the plan for us two to stay true to each other and make it to the end together. I was surprised so many people voted for me but I did PM a lot of people, so I'm glad lots of people were kind enough to vote for me.

So do you think that you winning was purely down to game play and your campaigning, or do you think you were popular with viewers as well? What is your opinion on receiving the final pass and why did you choose to sacrifice it in the Temptation task?

Last edited by Cal.; 24-07-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 02:56 PM #78

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Wink

Quote:
Here for your fabulous hosting skills too obviously

Daniel was gone too soon

I was the only Hm given my own show, memba i told you
Old 24-07-2014, 02:59 PM #79
folklore

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

folklore

Favourites (more):

Memba your host
Old 24-07-2014, 03:01 PM #80

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrod View Post
Memba your host
Hello Jarrod. Could you spare a few moments for some questions?
Old 24-07-2014, 03:02 PM #81
folklore

Favourites (more):

folklore

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
Hello Jarrod. Could you spare a few moments for some questions?
Shoot away!
Old 24-07-2014, 03:03 PM #82

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Shoot away!

First of all, welcome. You must have been very busy for the past 21 days, how do you feel now it's all over and what can we expect from future series' of TiBB BB?
Old 24-07-2014, 03:04 PM #83
folklore

Favourites (more):

folklore

Favourites (more):

Quote:

First of all, welcome. You must have been very busy for the past 21 days, how do you feel now it's all over and what can we expect from future series' of TiBB BB?
Well, it's been the most hectic series I've hosted so far... three down and I can honestly say this series has had the most controversy or interesting moments. It's nice now to relax and just sit back for a few hours.

Future series? Well... I couldn't possibly comment but the next series will be the 8th series overall on the forum so... who knows what might be coming?
Old 24-07-2014, 03:06 PM #84

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Well, it's been the most hectic series I've hosted so far... three down and I can honestly say this series has had the most controversy or interesting moments. It's nice now to relax and just sit back for a few hours.

Future series? Well... I couldn't possibly comment but the next series will be the 8th series overall on the forum so... who knows what might be coming?

Ooh! At the beginning of the series, we saw the introduction of 'The Slot', a unique twist in the format of TiBB BB. How did this idea come about and when did you decide to implement it into the launch night twist?
Old 24-07-2014, 03:12 PM #85

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):

Hi
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 03:12 PM #86

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Why have I still got Vote Jay in my sig
Old 24-07-2014, 03:15 PM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Here for Hayden, Pete, Armand and Jay
Old 24-07-2014, 03:29 PM #88
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:

So do you think that you winning was purely down to game play and your campaigning, or do you think you were popular with viewers as well? What is your opinion on receiving the final pass and why did you choose to sacrifice it in the Temptation task?
I think it was down to gameplay and campaigning. It's kind of impossible for someone to win if they lack the skills in either of those, as people who aren't playing the game don't really follow it enough to have an opinion on who they like/dislike.

The reason I gave up my pass to the final is because I knew that have 5 votes more than everyone at the start of the final would put me in good stead. I knew that if I had automatic votes before even campaigning, then I could've had lots of votes after I had campaigned. I also was confident enough in my gameplaying abilities that I would be able to avoid the last eviction before the final, and it paid off as both Salman and Jemal go the most noms (even though the eviction was cancelled).
Old 24-07-2014, 03:48 PM #89

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
I think it was down to gameplay and campaigning. It's kind of impossible for someone to win if they lack the skills in either of those, as people who aren't playing the game don't really follow it enough to have an opinion on who they like/dislike.

The reason I gave up my pass to the final is because I knew that have 5 votes more than everyone at the start of the final would put me in good stead. I knew that if I had automatic votes before even campaigning, then I could've had lots of votes after I had campaigned. I also was confident enough in my gameplaying abilities that I would be able to avoid the last eviction before the final, and it paid off as both Salman and Jemal go the most noms (even though the eviction was cancelled).

Interesting! One final set of questions Hayden, since you are our winner, where will we see you again? Will you be hoping for an invitation back to TiBB BB8, and where can we find you (hopefully) in the future in terms of TiBB games?
Old 24-07-2014, 03:56 PM #90
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:

So Pete, how do you feel being 4th and what are your reflections on the series? Why do you think you kept getting nominated and what do you think on the final placing order?
Being 4th was both a surprise and a disappointment. If was surprising for me because I thought Jemal would beat me, so when he left in the semi final before me, yes I was surprised. However, during the final I expect Salman to come 4th and for me to come at least 3rd but I suppose other people's (Salman's) campaigns were better then mine.

This series was unfortunately undermined by the fact that I was nominated almost every time. I did not enjoy knowing that the majority of the house didn't want me to play along side them despite those who nominated me frequently telling me that they didn't have a problem with me. I feel that there were too many twists that helped some housemates along the game, not unfairly because it could have been anyone who got the advantages. It was fun sometimes and I didn't participate in as many arguments as some.

I honestly don't know why I was nominated frequently perhaps others can enlighten me. I assume I was an easy nomination because I was seen as a 'threat' by some which was a stupid reason because they ultimately did not decide my fate in the game.

As I have stated earlier, the final placing order I thought was unexpected.
Old 24-07-2014, 03:58 PM #91
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post

#monopolyfornextbb
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 04:07 PM #92

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
Being 4th was both a surprise and a disappointment. If was surprising for me because I thought Jemal would beat me, so when he left in the semi final before me, yes I was surprised. However, during the final I expect Salman to come 4th and for me to come at least 3rd but I suppose other people's (Salman's) campaigns were better then mine.

This series was unfortunately undermined by the fact that I was nominated almost every time. I did not enjoy knowing that the majority of the house didn't want me to play along side them despite those who nominated me frequently telling me that they didn't have a problem with me. I feel that there were too many twists that helped some housemates along the game, not unfairly because it could have been anyone who got the advantages. It was fun sometimes and I didn't participate in as many arguments as some.

I honestly don't know why I was nominated frequently perhaps others can enlighten me. I assume I was an easy nomination because I was seen as a 'threat' by some which was a stupid reason because they ultimately did not decide my fate in the game.

As I have stated earlier, the final placing order I thought was unexpected.

Thank you Pete! I do agree with some of your comments, the threat one especially as surely people should realize that you had a huge following after a few evictions (although that huge following seemed to diminish once you were in the final). Thank you very much Pete, you've been an amazing housemate and through and through proved you were the most active, well done on getting so far!
Old 24-07-2014, 04:15 PM #93
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Ty
Old 24-07-2014, 04:21 PM #94
Inactive

Favourites (more):

Inactive

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Interesting! One final set of questions Hayden, since you are our winner, where will we see you again? Will you be hoping for an invitation back to TiBB BB8, and where can we find you (hopefully) in the future in terms of TiBB games?
You'll see me playing TiBB Games during off season!
Old 24-07-2014, 04:29 PM #95
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

Nice show Cal, just read through!
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 04:35 PM #96

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hayden – We had our ups and downs, but you through and through prevailed in this game. The final pass twist may have gone in your favour, but I only think that’s a small contributing factor to why you won the game. You’ve proved that you are a clever game player and can control nominations very easily, and I think you thoroughly deserved the crown because of the excellent game you have played. Although I think some of the tactics you claimed to be successful in should be saved for games like Elimination (because TiIBB BB is the UK format where it’s all about your popularity with housemates and the public, not about how tactical you are), you played the best game in there and put a lot of effort into the game, so you do deserve the crown!

Salman – I don’t know if you’ll see this because we both have each other on ignore, and even though I don’t necessarily like you, I respect the game you have played. You pulled a blinder on everyone, obviously I didn’t appreciate what you did with the chatroom, but I never would have accepted you to be the driving force controlling the game behind the scenes (having a big alliance and then using our little one to know who you wanted out). I’m not sure you deserved 2nd place, but you deserved to be a finalist after the game you played.

Jay – Jay, we did clash when you returned, but it’s amazing that you got 3rd place as a newbie, doing us newbies proud! I don’t think you played a game, you were nice to everyone but stood up for yourself in the right places to prove you weren’t a push over, and you remained dignified throughout (something I failed at miserably), you kept your head held high even in some of your darkest places (me being negative to you when you returned from your secret mission) and you definitely deserved higher than your 3rd place tbh! I didn’t think you’d win because of your newbie status, but you deserved higher for being an exceptional housemate!

Pete – What can I say Pete? I admire you so much, I had so much respect for you coming into this game but even that has doubled throughout. You’ve constantly stuck by me throughout it, even when I was at my lowest and blaming everybody besides myself, you stuck by me and supported me. You’re the only friend that remained loyal to me throughout this game, and I’d like to thank you so much for that. You were also the most active housemate and kept the house from being boring all the time, and you’re pretty iconic tbh, you deserved a lot more than 4th but sadly I think you were destined not to get far in the final due to you deemed something you were not by the rest of the housemates.

Blue – You have also remained loyal to me Blue, but I didn’t say you were the most loyal considering you did actually nominate me behind my back. (Obviously it is the game and I told you I didn’t hold anything against you, it’s just I can’t call you the most loyal friend over Pete when you nominated me and he stuck by me through thick and thin). I think you were an excellent housemate, not one of the most active but you juggled all your time so well and I think that you were thoroughly entertaining despite your 2 jobs and being in a different time zone!

Jemal – I don’t know about you Jemal, when I spoke to you throughout the game you were nice and friendly. Obviously there was some nominating, but everybody made you out to be the big baddie by wanting you out first and I don’t really know why. Perhaps it was the fact you were a threat, I don’t know? I respect you for remaining calm and actually not going far like me and taking it on the chin when you were evicted first. If I was, and then asked to re-join at a later date I would have sat in the corner and called everybody bastards, but I respect that you knew it was just a game!

Daniel – Daniel, around the forums we’ve always been on and off, rowing one minute and friendly the next, but I can honestly say that despite rows and disputes and nominating that went on, I do actually like you quite a considerable amount. We’ve both said things to each other and we’ve both nominated each other, but I respect you completely for standing by Jay and proving you were a loyal friend to him, and it’s been a pleasure to share the game with you tbh, you’ve been funny and entertaining and I think that’s the perfect blend. Being argumentative constantly is boring and annoying, and I’ve learned that now.

Sam – Not really much to say really, liked you before the game, liked you a bit after I was ejected but we keep going on and off. For things I can say in the game? We were both rude a considerable amount to each other and I didn’t really respect working with you, but I like your posts around the forums and I think you went at the perfect time. I don’t think you should have been a finalist, but I don’t think you should have gone too early so you went at the right time.

Iceman – I can’t really say much because I haven’t got an impression of you, you were just like…there. Not in a bad way, but unlike me you didn’t get involved in drama and you seemed to just keep yourself to yourself and stick to Jay and Daniel, which is fine but has now left me with no impression really. I think you were wise when you came in after a few days and picked your final pass person, not letting it get to your head with the control you had but you obviously picked the right person as they went on to win!

Armand – I do actually like you, I hope that you like me tbh. I enjoyed working with you and Pete in an alliance and fooling everybody, although it didn’t really work out because we never engineered noms like the other alliances. I think you’re a funny and cool person and I thoroughly enjoyed the game with you in it, I was gutted when you left and it’s a shame you had to go up against Pete! I think anybody who went up against Pete, knew they were in trouble, myself included going up against him twice in the public vote!

JackF- We didn’t get on in the game at all, did we? It’s a shame because we were good friends beforehand, and I hated when we clashed numerous times in the house! However, I’m glad we both acted maturely and made up in the ex-housemates twist and I enjoyed working with you in a team trying to figure out who to nom and talking strategically, it’s just a shame we forgot to include Jordan! It’s a shame we never got to carry out our plans, because they were really good and I’d been hoping to be smug at the end of the task as well!

Nathan - I don't really know what to say, you didn't put much effort in and didn't make an impact, you seemed like a nice enough guy but I did agree with you walking as you had no time (I think that was the reason).

Kate – Kate, I enjoyed your time in the house. You never caused drama but you were quite funny, I think you were in the wrong cast if I am honest! Everybody else in the house was argumentative and were gunning for each other at least once, you were the nice housemate! I’m not sure about whether you went at the right time, it would have been rewarding watching nice prevail not nice, but then other people who lasted longer probably could have provided more due to you being busy!

Jordan – I liked you the first time around and you were kind to me when I was ejected, giving me advice and being supportive, obviously we’ve had our issues in the ex-housemates twist but I’d hope to sort them out because I really actually do like you and think you were funny! It’s a shame you wanted to go and wanted Hayden to evict you, because you could have been a great housemate throughout the series!

JackC- Essentially I only spent about ľ days with you in the house but what I saw was nice, I enjoyed when you gave me advice in the first few days and I thought you were lovely tbh. The only problem I probably have with you is putting me in The Slot after you escaped and then Pete putting you in and then you winning the task, I got quite stressed because I didn’t want to be one of the first ones out!
Old 24-07-2014, 04:43 PM #97
x

Favourites:

x

Favourites:

Quote:
Jay – Jay, we did clash when you returned, but it’s amazing that you got 3rd place as a newbie, doing us newbies proud! I don’t think you played a game, you were nice to everyone but stood up for yourself in the right places to prove you weren’t a push over, and you remained dignified throughout (something I failed at miserably), you kept your head held high even in some of your darkest places (me being negative to you when you returned from your secret mission) and you definitely deserved higher than your 3rd place tbh! I didn’t think you’d win because of your newbie status, but you deserved higher for being an exceptional housemate!
Awww thank you Cal! That really does mean a lot! And [2] to that for you too!

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2014, 04:50 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

You're welcome.
Old 24-07-2014, 04:52 PM #99

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

Okay, well that's it from us here this afternoon. We say goodbye to you and goodbye to this exceptional 21 days, we really have seen it all and it has been an amazing experience! Thank you to everybody who took part as a housemate, all the people who voted throughout the series' duration and of course our Big Brother Jarrod, it's been an amazing series! Good luck all, and good night!

Big Brother will get back to you...Well, some of you.

Last edited by Cal.; 24-07-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 27-07-2014, 10:53 AM #100
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

not me being axed from the show because of my impact

Last edited by Samm; 27-07-2014 at 10:53 AM.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2pm, big brother 2014, cal, reunion, show, thursday, tibb