Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 16-11-2011, 09:06 AM #976

Thumbs up Jordan loses £2million in one year to her exes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1drSVAd8k

Quote:
She is one Britain's most high-profile celebrities and has dated a string of good-looking men.

Now Katie Price has revealed she is paying the price for all of those previous relationships and is absolutely fuming.

Her financial team told the glamour model this year she will have to pay out a whopping £2million to her exes.

The biggest single payment 33-year-old Price will have to pay out this year is to estranged husband Alex Reid, 36.

The pair were only been married for 11 months before splitting in January this year, but now Alex will receive £1million from Price in a divorce settlement.

The mother-of-three is also paying £15,000 a month in maintenance to first ex-husband Peter Andre, 38, with whom she has two children.

Legal costs for both her divorce from Reid and custody issues over her children with Peter have accumulated to around £500,000.

Price is worth around £30million thanks to her TV projects, clothing ranges and book deals, but has been ordered to live on a monthly budget by her accountant and brother Danny Price.

According to the friend, Price feels insecure now with men and splashes cash on them because she thinks it will get them to love her.

Two years ago, she paid Andre £6million in their divorce settlement but then made the same mistake with Reid and most recent boyfriend Leandro Penna.
She reportedly spent thousands of pounds building a gym for Reid in her house and spent even more on 26-year-old model Penna.
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-11-2011, 04:49 PM #977

Cool Katie Price flies to New York for ‘secret trip’ on her own

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1dzBhjSIr

Quote:
Katie Price has just arrived in New York after sneaking out of the country late last night on her own. It’s very rare for Jordan to go anywhere by herself, let alone another country, but the star wrote on Twitter that the trip was supposed to be a secret.

Friend and cricketer Darren Gough sent a message to Jordan on the site, wishing her a safe journey. He wrote: “@MissKatiePrice enjoy your flight”

Katie replied: “Thanks but sneaking off trying to keep it secret!!! Xx”

But the jig was well and truly up when Jordan was spotted by the paparazzi in the arrivals lounge in New York early this morning.

Wearing a fairly simple (for Jordan, anyway) outfit and sunglasses, the 33 year old waited for her bags before heading off on whatever secret activities she has planned.
My guess is boob reduction, botox and hair replacement .....

Last edited by Omah; 17-11-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 18-11-2011, 03:11 PM #978

Exclamation Katie Price 'terrified' after petrol station abuse

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ion-abuse.html

Quote:
Katie Price has reportedly been left terrified after she was verbally abused by a group of workmen at a petrol station.

The glamour model-turned-businesswoman "cowered with fear" after three National Rail employees hurled obscenities at her while she filled her car at a location in Surrey, The People reports.

"The men were really going for it," a source said. "They were calling Katie the most abusive of names. It was absolutely disgusting.

"She immediately got into her car and was close to tears. Her friend put her arm around her to comfort her."

Network Rail bosses and Surrey Police are said to be looking into the attack.
I always surprised that she doesn't get abused more often .....
Old 22-11-2011, 06:16 PM #979

Arrow Katie Price is falling apart...literally

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/43...literally.html

Quote:
It seems that time is catching up with Katie Price as her years of surgery and appearance aids have started falling apart.

The reality TV star’s body seems to be rebelling after years of enhancements, that the star said herself have “ruined” her. A source close to Katie has revealed that her tooth vaneers are falling out and she is starting to go bald. It doesn’t sound good really.

“Just before she greeted her adoring public for the signing of Santa Baby, one of her vaneers fell out,” a source told Now.

Of course, it wasn’t going to stop the girl from putting on her usual show, and she just pushed it back in her mouth and continued on.

As well as her teeth, though, it seems that the toll of many hair dyes and extensions over the years have also seen the star’s actual hair start to thin out. She’s going to look like Fagin if she isn’t careful.
"Death Becomes Her" .....
Old 22-11-2011, 06:39 PM #980
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Poor Kate, vaneers are too expensive to simply start falling out like that.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:45 PM #981
Judas

Judas

Omah I don't get you... you seem obsessed over hating her. If she grates that much, seriously, why do you read it?

JUDAS

Spoiler:

Signature thanks to ninastar and Shaun, who have my love for

years
Judas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-11-2011, 04:43 PM #982

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judas View Post
Omah I don't get you... you seem obsessed over hating her. If she grates that much, seriously, why do you read it?
a) I am not "obsessed" (see dictionary for definition)

b) I don't "hate" her, I "despise" her ..... and her ilk, her devotees and their ignorant, shallow, pointless lives

She doesn't "grate" on me - I just enjoy disseminating some of the more lurid reports of her expensive, tasteless and reprehensible behaviour .....
Old 23-11-2011, 04:47 PM #983

Talking Katie Price 'goes crazy .....

over Alex Reid, Chantelle Houghton baby news'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...baby-news.html

Quote:
Katie Price reportedly went "absolutely crazy" on hearing that her estranged husband Alex Reid and his fiancée Chantelle Houghton are to have a baby.

Reid and Houghton announced the pregnancy last week, a month after they got engaged during a live TV interview.

Price and Reid had repeatedly spoken of plans to have a child together during their marriage and Price also said that she would consider adoption if they were not able to conceive.

"She went absolutely crazy, ranting that Chantelle was ruining her life and started throwing things around the house," a supposed friend of Price told Closer about the glamour model's reaction to the news.

"She's at an all-time low. She can't believe Alex didn't tell her before it came out in public. She's incredibly jealous.

"She doesn't want Alex back, but she can't cope with the fact he's moved on, in love and having a baby - all the things she wants."

The reported insider added that Price could slow down the process of divorce from Reid because she is so angry about the news.

"I call the shots here, so I won't divorce him now," she is alleged to have told friends. "We'll see how they like that."

In September, Price confirmed that she and Reid are still married and added that she is not rushing to formally divorce.

"I'm still married actually, and I'm in no rush to get divorced because I'm in no rush to get married," she told ITV's Daybreak.

"Divorces take for ages, they cost me a lot of money to get divorced for the obvious reasons."

Another rumoured source added to the magazine: "Katie feels physically sick at the thought of any potential divorce payouts going on this baby.

"It's like she's actually scared when she thinks about dealing with the divorce.

"When she and Pete were divorcing, she had Alex to occupy her. But now she's single again and she can't stand it."

Reid recently claimed that he was "really depressed" towards the end of his marriage to Price.

Houghton was alleged to have called Price "a transvestite, a bitch and slag" in conversation with friends last month.
Old 23-11-2011, 04:55 PM #984
legend

legend

Thank you so much for the update I've been waiting so long
Doogle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-11-2011, 11:14 PM #985

Lightbulb Katie Price terrified after finding kidnappers' tracking device

under her car

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri...der-her-car/1#

Quote:
Katie Price is in shock after a kidnapping device that was found underneath her £100,000 pink Range Rover.

The GPS tracking system was spotted by eagle-eyed mechanics during a routine MOT inspection.

'I can't believe what has been found under my car!!!! Another police situation,' Tweets Katie, 33.

The mum of 3's model agency Black Sheep - which she set up herself - confirmed the discovery on Twitter.

'It is correct that a device was found under Kate's car. It was removed and passed to her lawyers who are in touch with police,' they write.

'The device was not designed to cause direct harm but the purpose for which it was attached is being investigated.'

It's the second time this year that Katie has been targeted by a kidnappers.

Back in February, she was warned by police that the same gang who held 29-year-old Alex Curran hostage may also be planning to target her.
She should get the whole Pink Fleet checked .....
Old 28-11-2011, 10:34 AM #986

Default Red-faced Katie Price is turned away from celeb haunt The Box

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1ezykK6X3

Quote:
Her ex-husband Peter Andre is in Australia appearing on the show where they first met and her estranged husband Alex Reid is blissfully happy with pregnant girlfriend Chantelle Houghton.

So all Katie Price wanted to do was let her hair down and take her mind off everything with a night out at exclusive London night club The Box.

But it wasn't to be as embarrassingly door staff at the venue turned the newly single glamour model away.

While A-list actor Clive Owen and singer Eliza Doolittle were allowed to party the night away inside, Katie was forced to do an about turn and head back to her car.

Turning up in skintight animal-print leggings, Katie wore a leather gilet with fur collar, mesh longsleeved top and very high ankle boots.

But when she turned up to the swanky venue in the capital's Soho district with her scantily clad friends in tow, the star was left red-faced.

The 33-year-old tried to see the funny side, smiling as she swiftly walked along the road away from the club and tried to avoid the onlooking cameras.

At one point she tried to hide her face as her friends gripped on to her.

It marks yet another let down for the mother of three, who recently split up with her Argentinian lover Leandro Penna.
Old 28-11-2011, 02:49 PM #987
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Thank the Lord KP's awful new show is coming to an end, hope there is no series 2 of it.

Omah, you have missed the latest story on Katona on the DM link, seems she is in love again

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 28-11-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 02:56 PM #988
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Thank the Lord KP's awful new show is coming to an end, hope there is no series 2 of it.

Omah, you have missed the latest story on Katona on the DM link, seems she is in love again

LOL.. I saw that earlier in the DM suze about KK..... this is 'The One' (for this month I think she means!).

Did anyone see/hear Peter Andre's comment re his advice to Mark about falling in love in the Jungle..... it was really cutting and WTTE "mate, don't do it, take my advice, it's a bad move" .
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011, 03:16 PM #989

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
My profound apologies - I have now updated the KK thread .....
Old 28-11-2011, 03:19 PM #990
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
My profound apologies - I have now updated the KK thread .....
Pfft ..... you just can't get the staff these days.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:43 PM #991

Exclamation Katie Price to pay Peter Andre damages for libel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16001446

Quote:
Model Katie Price has agreed to pay undisclosed libel damages to her ex-husband, the singer Peter Andre, over claims that he was unfaithful to her.

Mr Andre accepted a public apology from Ms Price at the High Court in London.

He had brought defamation proceedings over interviews Ms Price gave to Heat magazine in October 2009 and on The Graham Norton Show in the same month.

The libel action included claims by Ms Price that Mr Andre was not genuine in his feelings for her son Harvey.

Mr Andre, 38, will pay the compensation into a trust fund for Harvey and Ms Price, 33, will also make a contribution to his legal costs, solicitor Mike Brookes told Mr Justice Tugendhat.

Neither English-born Australian musician Mr Andre, who is back in Australia after appearing in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, nor Ms Price, who is from Brighton, were at the hearing.

Mr Brookes said: "Mr Andre brought these proceedings because his relationship with his children and his reputation are important to him, which Ms Price understands.

"Mr Andre and Ms Price are pleased that they have reached a compromise to the proceedings and they now wish to put this matter behind them in the interests of their children."

The couple, who divorced in September 2009, have a son and a daughter together - Junior and Princess Tiaamii - while Harvey is from a previous relationship of Ms Price's. They were married for four and a half years.

Ms Price's solicitor, Keith Ashby, told the judge: "I confirm what has been said by Mr Brookes, that Ms Price regrets making the comments she made and she is very happy to confirm - as she has said publicly before - that Mr Andre has been a good father to Harvey and has demonstrated his love for him on many occasions.

"Ms Price is pleased that she and Mr Andre have been able to put this litigation behind them in the interests of their children."
What a strange world the dreadful duo live in .....

All that time and money spent because Pwicey's wel-jel .....
Old 02-12-2011, 03:36 PM #992
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16001446

What a strange world the dreadful duo live in .....

All that time and money spent because Pwicey's wel-jel .....
This woman will never learn will she. She opens her mouth and lets the dribble just fall - and always pays the price for it.

She is a total bunny boiler - she doesn't want him (supposedly) and will do anything to try to besmirth him to put off anyone else from wanting him.

If she wasn't as nasty and vile, I'd actually feel sorry for her - as it is: given that Peter clearly regards Harvey as a son, she has got some temerity. She is bad from the core outwords.

I note that Peter is putting the money into a trust fund for HER child - one that his not his own - in chess terms, I'd call that checkmate.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 02-12-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 03:38 PM #993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
This woman will never learn will she. She opens her mouth and lets the dribble just fall - and always pays the price for it.

She is a total bunny boiler - she doesn't want him (supposedly) and will do anything to try to besmirth him to put off anyone else from wanting him.

If she wasn't as nasty and vile, I'd actually feel sorry for her - as it is: given that Peter clearly regards Harvey as a son, she has got some temerity. She is bad from the core outwords.

I note that Peter is putting the money into a trust fund for HER child - one that his not his own - in chess terms, I'd call that checkmate.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:24 PM #994
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

These media *****s always go into the arms of a mystery black man when they get dumped by a white man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-another.html

Is it because the myth is that all black men are well hung and they are looking for rebound sex? But then in some case they discover the myth is not true and they dump the black guy, such as Elisabete Canalis after George Clooney dumped her

watch this space. demi moore to go out with kanye west next

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 04-12-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:47 PM #995
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:

I feel so sorry for her kids
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:05 AM #996

Default Katie Price making plans to conquer America

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1gDOW7dZp

Quote:
News reaches me that KATIE PRICE is conquering the States in a big way this week. Not only has she been shopping a US version of her reality show for the States, she’s also been locked in meetings regarding a film being made of her life.

I hear the star is close to sealing a deal with E! Entertainment Television.

My source reveals: “Katie didn’t expect the response to be so huge for her reality show. Demand has been crazy and she’s had eight different channels come back with serious offers. E! is the top offer right now. It’s the channel Katie’s always wanted to be on.She also has two separate film offers on the table. It has been a very successful trip.”
We've been here before :

Quote:

27/02/2011

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1F7HZ20Uk

Katie Price told last night how she’s about to get her ultimate revenge on ex Peter Andre – by signing a megabucks Hollywood deal that will “change my life forever”.

The glamour model – locked in a bitter feud with Pete over their *children – jetted to LA this week to seal the deal on a biographical movie with Paramount *Pictures.

She claims to have signed up a famous *Tinseltown agent and says her new project will shock her fans.

The 32-year-old says she has met bosses at Paramount – whose hits include The Godfather and Transformers movies – to discuss scripts, which will detail her life and loves and how she has made being a publicity-hungry glamour girl into a multi-million-pound business.

“I’ve just employed Paris Hilton’s old Hollywood agent,” she said. “I’d never move to America full-time but I do love coming here.

Last edited by Omah; 11-12-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:18 PM #997

Wink Katie Price fails to crack a smile on USA trip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1gLTUVqBU

Quote:
Most people would have been beaming from ear to ear if they could trade the cold British winter for some Californian sunshine.

But Katie Price didn't appear to be happy at all during her time in the States.
The glamour model was rarely seen without looking slightly annoyed.

Even as she arrived at Los Angles International Airport yesterday, she didn't seem happy to be making the trip back home to Great Britain.

The mother-of-one arrived at LAX in a creme cardigan with a fur trim and was escorted by a number of airline staff into the terminal.

She was quickly bustled into a side entrance normally reserved for employees before being taken through security.

At the security check point Katie was treated like every other passenger and was told to remove her cardigan and put her computer in a tray to be scanned.

She remained hidden behind her large sunglasses and kept her lips firmly clasped.

This afternoon Katie arrived at London Heathrow and maintained her no smile policy.

She was met once again with a security escort and quickly made her way through Arrivals and out of the airport.

Her lips appeared to be slightly more full than usual and at one point she tried to conceal her pout.

She appeared to be distracted by her mobile phone and was checking it constantly.
Maybe someone's told the Yanks that Amy Childs is rapidly become a Jordan clone and she's younger and cheaper .....
Old 12-12-2011, 05:43 PM #998
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:

She looks like a man
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:46 PM #999
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz1gLTUVqBU

Maybe someone's told the Yanks that Amy Childs is rapidly become a Jordan clone and she's younger and cheaper .....
Nah....she watched Peter being interviewed with Piers the other night - realised that she's old meat to him and that he's never going to touch her with a barge pole.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:46 PM #1000

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
She looks like a man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
She's old meat.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1gLqsgCtT

Quote:
Katie Price has gone all muscly like Jodie Marsh - and who's to blame? Rhino from Gladiators obviously

Watch out Jodie Marsh - Katie Price is after your muscles. Well, not your muscles - her own muscles. But anyway.

Katie showcased her new muscly bod on Twitter, posing with her toned abs alongside her trainer - Rhino from '90s TV show, Gladiators

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
advised, andre, anger, argentina, attack, avoid, battle, botox, court, crash, crowds, dental, desperate, discontinue, don’t, driving, duck, dump, egg, escort, exposed, found, fury, girl, glamour, grinding, guilty, happy, hell, hiv, horror, increase, ivf, jailed, jeered, jordan, katie, leandro, lip, love, make, making, marks, mate, mountain, movie, noises, obsession, parties, pay, penna, peter, police, price, problems, rap, recovers, reid, retweet, security, set, shock, slap, sparks, speaks, surgery, survives, tattoo, teeth, tells, thousands, thread, time, treatment, trip, veneer, wedding