Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Old 07-12-2008, 01:26 PM #176
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
BB7: Nikki

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

I hope it has
Scarlett. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:28 PM #177

me too its up there in the same bracket as his bleached blonde look
pinkmichk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:32 PM #178
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

I heard a rumour its from 2006 though
Old 08-12-2008, 06:14 PM #179

Quote:
Robbie Williams fears his comeback will ruin his relationship

6 December 2008

When Robbie Williams and Ayda Field reunited in the summer it was rumoured that he might finally settle down for good.

But the 34-year-old is worried his big music comeback could spell the end of their relationship.

‘Rob’s determined to put out a fantastic new album and he’s stopping at nothing to make it a success,’ a friend tells Now. ‘But he’s seriously concerned that his relationship with Ayda will suffer as a result.

‘His desperation to reignite his recording career is likely to leave her feeling sidelined. Once Rob gets his head down to the business of making music, everyone around him knows that he won’t be distracted.

‘Unless Ayda’s prepared to give up everything and follow Rob around there’s the real possibility that their relationship will be doomed.

But our insider thinks Robbie will regret it if he lets Ayda slip through his fingers.

‘His career may eventually come between them, but after all the hype has settled, he’ll yearn for that companionship with Ayda more than ever. And it may be too late by then.

source: http://www. nowmagazine. co. uk
this is a toughy i want him to release stuff etc but also want him to be happy i hope that she doesnt break his heart
Old 08-12-2008, 06:16 PM #180
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Ah, I think he will be ok
Old 08-12-2008, 06:34 PM #181

well if she does leave him over it i'd happily step up and take on the role as future mrs williams
Old 08-12-2008, 06:37 PM #182
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Hehehe
Old 10-12-2008, 01:06 AM #183
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Robbie's pajama party is in the Sky News Showbiz section now, so its very likely its a recent photo
Old 10-12-2008, 09:33 AM #184

for haircut then
Old 11-12-2008, 04:33 PM #185
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

"ROBBIE WILLIAMS has given his biggest hint yet that he will rejoin TAKE THAT — in the same week he splashed out on a new home back in Britain.
The singer, 34, who has lived in Los Angeles for five years, has had his old group’s symbol tattooed on his right arm. And he admitted last night: “I’d love to be in the band again.”

The US-based Brit forked out Ł7million on an historic Wiltshire mansion, planned as his base for a charm offensive to promote his new album next year.

He has admitted he is “over the moon” for his old group, now enjoying a hugely successful comeback.

And last night he said he would “love” to rejoin them, quipping: “I’d like to think we’d be the only band in the history of music to get together because of artistic differences.”

Robbie has had the Take That symbol tattooed on his right arm as a sign of support for his chart topping former bandmates — with whom he had hits such as Back For Good before walking out in 1995 amid a bitter feud.

He and singer GARY BARLOW have had formal discussions about recording a one-off reunion gig for a DVD.

They chatted about it again when they met at an Arsenal football match last month.

Last night Robbie, exiled in LA for five years, penned an emotional message about his plans on his Inner Sanctum website.

He said: “Just thought I’d set a few things straight about me and the boys. We got together a lot over the summer. It was amazing. We’ve all matured a lot since we parted. I’m very pleased to say the differences we’ve had have just melted away.

“We had a lot of serious chats. Everything we had problems with each other about just boils down to one thing — victims of circumstance. No one was right, no one was wrong, it just ‘was’.

“We mainly laughed, which is what we used to do in the early days. In fact we didn’t really stop. Bellyache laughs — I’ve missed ’em. Bellyache laughs and the boys.

“After they left I felt like a ton of bricks had been removed from my shoulders. We’d put right what an awful lot of other broken bands fail to do.

“I celebrated by getting the Take That symbol tattooed on my right arm. I’m proud to know the boys and I’m proud to have been in the band.”

Robbie, who became a massive solo star after quitting the group, added: “The thing that struck me the most was how much fun they’re having. It’s more rewarding when you’re a gang. Ever since I left Take That I’ve wanted to be in a band.

“I’m over the moon for the boys. I was worried at first. I was following their meteoric return, but every photo of the lads I saw they didn’t look happy.

“Then they just seemed to take full stride again. Having met up with them I can tell you they’re having a ball.

“I’m really proud. I love the new album too — haven’t stopped listening to it.

“I’d love to be in the band again but I’ve got some unfinished business of my own.”

Gary, 37, and pals MARK OWEN, 36, JASON ORANGE, 38, and 40-year-old HOWARD DONALD have enjoyed huge success since their comeback two years ago.

Last week they sold 432,000 copies of new album The Circus. It has sold 120,000 more this week and is on course for a million sales by Christmas.

The band also sold 700,000 tickets for their stadium tour in a matter of minutes last month.

And a full-scale reunion with Robbie looks more likely now he has purchased his country pile.

The star, who insisted all the furniture was included in the price, bought the 18th-century pad days ago.

It has seven bedroom suites, a sauna, pool, gym, a helicopter hangar and 71-acre grounds.

A spokesman for Robbie refused to comment last night."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...189.ece]Source

The reunion wont happen

but Robbie is coming home!
Old 11-12-2008, 05:34 PM #186

I think he will definetly rejoin now.
Hugo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:49 PM #187

Quote:
Originally posted by HUGO
I think he will definetly rejoin now.
nope he wont dont believe everything you read in the press
he is coming home lets just home the press dont hound him again so he ups and leaves and again
Old 11-12-2008, 05:59 PM #188
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

“I’d love to be in the band again but I’ve got some unfinished business of my own.”

That says it all really he has unfinished buisness

Some crap press story related water skiing with searching for underwater aliens (WTFH )
Old 11-12-2008, 07:54 PM #189
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

The website has updated recently

The "Inner Sanctum" is closing to new users, but this....

"As you probably know, Robbie has been enjoying some time out, but he has also been extremley busy in the studio, as soon as we are able to tell you more about what his plans are for 2009 we will let you know right here, so watch this space."
Old 11-12-2008, 08:06 PM #190

ooooooh tour maybe cos the inner sanctum members get priorty tickets thankfully i have 2 possible people to get me one when it comes to it
Old 11-12-2008, 08:09 PM #191
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Old 11-12-2008, 10:01 PM #192
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Music mogul SIMON COWELL has advised ROBBIE WILLIAMS not to rejoin his former bandmates in TAKE THAT.
The pop star - who quit the group in 1995 - has been dogged by rumours about a possible collaboration with his former colleagues ever since the band reformed in 2006.
And speculation about a possible reunion has rocketed since it was revealed that Williams has been spending time with his former bandmates after healing their rift.
But Cowell is adamant that a reunion would be a risky move for Williams, who enjoyed a hugely successful solo career after leaving the Never Forget hitmakers.
Cowell tells British magazine Heat, "That’s a tricky one. I think I would keep it (Take That) as it is. He (Williams) could do a guest slot now and again. A duet?”
And Cowell admits he would be delighted if Williams would agree to appear on his British TV talent show X Factor for the series finale on Saturday (13Dec08) night.
He adds, "I would have loved Robbie to have been there on Saturday night and it's never too late. He’s still one of the biggest stars in the world. He’s great. I love Robbie."
Old 11-12-2008, 10:36 PM #193

exactly if cowell can see it i'm sure rob and tt can see it would be a bad move
i really hope he is there saturday singing a new single would be even better
Old 11-12-2008, 10:46 PM #194
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Aye, apparently I read on Pure Robbie he is recording the songs in January
Old 12-12-2008, 01:16 AM #195
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

CHART king GARY BARLOW has signalled he would welcome a sensational TAKE THAT reunion with heart-throb former bandmate ROBBIE WILLIAMS .

And he revealed HE was the man who persuaded Robbie to end his US exile — for the sake of his career.

Gary, whose Take That hits include Relight My Fire, said the pair had shared several long conversations about Robbie’s future.

He said: “The band has been having great fun with Robbie over the last few months and we’ve been talking a lot. It’s been really good getting to know him again. He has sorted himself out and is in a really good place at the moment.

“It’s great news that he’s decided to come back to the UK. I’ve always loved working here and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else — and I’ve been telling Robbie for a while now that he needs to move back.

“I think the time is right for him to come back now. I don’t think the US is the best place for him to be.

“This is where he thrives and is the best thing he can do for his career.

“He’s got a lot of unfinished business here and he’ll be back to his best in no time if he comes home.”

The Sun told exclusively yesterday how Robbie, 34, was preparing to return to the UK next year after living for five years in Los Angeles.

He has bought a Ł7million mansion in the Wiltshire countryside — and told fans on his website he’d “love” to rejoin Take That, who have enjoyed a hugely successful comeback since reforming two years ago.

Robbie, who scored a string of solo hits after leaving the group in 1995, also revealed that he has had the band’s symbol tattooed on his right arm.

Speaking at Capital Radio’s Jingle Bell Ball in London’s 02 Arena, Gary, 37, said he and the band had never ruled out the idea of Robbie rejoining and admitted they HAD discussed the possibility with him.

He said: “Robbie will not be coming on tour with us next year because he’s got his own things to do.

“But we are not ruling out getting together with him beyond that.”

Robbie walked out on Take That after a series of rows. The band split up a year later and went their separate ways.

Together ... Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams at Arsenal match last month

Together ... Gary and Robbie at Arsenal match last month

Robbie launched a successful solo career and racked up a succession of No1s — including Angels and Millennium.

But he hit the skids with the release of his widely- panned seventh album Rudebox in 2006 and became a virtual recluse in LA.

Meanwhile Take That got back together in the same year and once again became the biggest pop act in the UK.

In the emotional message on his Inner Sanctum website Robbie — who was pictured with Gary at an Arsenal football match last month — said he was thrilled by the group’s remarkable return to the top.

He said: “I’m over the moon for the boys. Having met up with them I can tell you they’re having a ball. I’m really really proud. I love the new album too — haven’t stopped listening to it.”

He added: “I’d love to be in the band again but I’ve got some unfinished business of my own.”

And he signed off by saying: “I’d like to think we’d be the only band in the history of music to get together because of artistic differences.”

Gary previously admitted the majority of the fallouts in Take That stemmed from clashes between him and Robbie.

Despite his solo success, Robbie maintained a bitter war of words with the band after he left, launching a series of personal attacks.

But this seems to have been laid to rest now.

The prospect of Robbie rejoining Take That brought a mixed response from fans and record industry figures.

Music mogul SIMON COWELL said Gary and his bandmates MARK OWEN, 36, JASON ORANGE, 38, and 40-year-old HOWARD DONALD would be better off WITHOUT Robbie.

He said: “I’d keep it as it is. Robbie could have a guest slot now and again — or a duet.”

Meanwhile, readers flooded on to our online MySun forums to express their views on a reunion — some of which are printed on the right.

Take That’s comeback has proved an amazing hit.

Last week they sold an incredible 432,000 copies of new album The Circus. It has sold another 120,000 so far this week and is on course for one million sales by Christmas.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:42 AM #196
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Apparently there is a new blog on IS!
I WANNA SEE IT!
Old 12-12-2008, 05:26 PM #197
Team Flack

Team Flack

I dunno why but whatever the title has the word 'Barlow' in it I always laugh! Maybe cos I call Gary Barlow 'Gaz' lol.
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:04 PM #198

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewy
Apparently there is a new blog on IS!
I want to SEE IT!
will see if one of my friends who members can copy and paste into a email for me
Old 12-12-2008, 06:09 PM #199
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Lol, I always think of Ken Barlow Laura

and awesome pinkmichk
Old 12-12-2008, 08:35 PM #200
Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

Senior Moment

Favourites (more):

I got my hands on the blog....my over excited...super shakey hands....

Heres the highlights

"it was my recent trip to England that did it, I felt plugged in"

"Im going into the studio in January to get it ready"

"I had to got away, how can anyone miss you when you're always there"

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cars, collision, inside, official, preview, robbie, soundtrack, williams, worlds