Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 27-07-2009, 12:19 AM #51

Quote:
Originally posted by avfcalex
Quote:
Originally posted by sleckitty
That's defo one of Norin's best catch phases.

jealous much?
Listen, when I started this thread I actually like this heifer but now, I am gone, I think it's more about the fact that she is letting that ugly captain sparrow knock off touch her up. It's disgusting, when she could have had the steak (Tom).
sleckitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 12:23 AM #52

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

jealous much?
Listen, when I started this thread I actually like this heifer but now, I am gone, I think it's more about the fact that she is letting that ugly captain sparrow knock off touch her up. It's disgusting, when she could have had the steak (Tom).
lol she is not letting noone do nothing,noirin and siavash are both consenting adults are they not?so there is nothing wrong with them sharing an intimate moment or two..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 12:26 AM #53
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

jealous much?
lol she is not letting noone do nothing,noirin and siavash are both consenting adults are they not?so there is nothing wrong with them sharing an intimate moment or two..
You've made that excuse for days... consenting adults. yadda yadda. she's using him and he's a fool.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 12:29 AM #54

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

jealous much?
Well I think it ****ing, gross!!!

I went off Siavash after Rabbit gate. The guy is a f@#king weenie, he lied on Karly and Kris and then dropped Norin in it saying he never mentioned names. I would never let a guy like that get near me and then talked about it after like he did no wrong.

Then he ALSO lied again again on TOM, on his second day.

Please give me strength

IS THIS GURL STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 27-07-2009, 12:29 AM #55

Quote:
Originally posted by setanta

You've made that excuse for days... consenting adults. yadda yadda. she's using him and he's a fool. [/quote]
yes,i forget you are a close relative of mystic meg are you not?

brother neither you nor i know of what is in her head,i just know she is with a guy who wants to be with her just as much,she did not lie about having a boyfriend,it was siavash who lied about his respective other.. i dont see siavash getting the blame?noirin does not need to be chastised and should you choose to reply to me with anything but civility then i shall cut this short as i am truly not in the mood for foolishness tonight..
Old 27-07-2009, 12:33 AM #56
Banned

Banned

there's no foolishness involved in this... you just honestly can't see the wood for the trees. have you seen how she's been hopping around like a bunny over the last few days? did you see her reaction to Tom leaving? how she "consoled" Dogface in the kitchen after Tom had left. she's only concerned with herself and will do absolutely anything to survive, including playing with fellas hearts. siavash is a fool but his heart is in the right place. she's just a manipulative uncaring woman.
Old 27-07-2009, 12:34 AM #57

Quote:

I went off Siavash after Rabbit gate. The guy is a f@#king weenie, he lied on Karly and Kris and then dropped Norin in it saying he never mentioned names. I would never let a guy like that get near me and then talked about it after like he did no wrong.

Please give me strength

forgive me but neither of those incidents were lies,as siavash has more insight then either of us we shall just have to leave that one alone,but as siavash see's it he heard karly and kris say it so he brought it up to noirin..nothing more..

and with tom,it wasnt so much of a lie as it was down to siavash simply getting his wires crossed,i agree he shouldnt point the finger unless he was absolutely sure but that was hardly a lie as he believed he saw tom take it,after realising he made a mistake he simply aplogised,so the situation ends there really..

she may be foolish and i agree noirin hasnt made the best decisions so far but she hasn't been as bad as some make out..
Old 27-07-2009, 12:36 AM #58

Quote:
Quote:

Please give me strength

forgive me but neither of those incidents were lies,as siavash has more insight then either of us we shall just have to leave that one alone,but as siavash see's it he heard karly and kris say it so he brought it up to noirin..nothing more..

and with tom,it wasnt so much of a lie as it was down to siavash simply getting his wires crossed,i agree he shouldnt point the finger unless he was absolutely sure but that was hardly a lie as he believed he saw tom take it,after realising he made a mistake he simply aplogised,so the situation ends there really..

she may be foolish and i agree noirin hasnt made the best decisions so far but she hasn't been as bad as some make out..
Saivash always seems to get his wire crossed, looks like a few screws are lose on Noirho too.
Old 27-07-2009, 12:39 AM #59

Quote:
there's no foolishness involved in this... you just honestly can't see the wood for the trees. have you seen how she's been hopping around like a bunny over the last few days? did you see her reaction to Tom leaving? how she "consoled" Dogface in the kitchen after Tom had left. she's only concerned with herself and will do absolutely anything to survive, including playing with fellas hearts. siavash is a fool but his heart is in the right place. she's just a manipulative uncaring woman.
oh my,when i refer to foolishness i was speaking in terms of not trying to rile me but i shall let it slide this one time..

i see what your saying,honestly i do..simply put i just disagree,while i share your dislike for noirin's selfish demeanor i do not agree that she has led anyone on,she has manipulated noone.. siavash is no fool,he simply is smitten with noirin,and whether you like it or not noirin seemingly feels much the same way..

indeed she was a little taken back when tom went,so what of it?she got on with him and evidently felt an attraction to him,hardly grounds to hate her.. she spoke with sophie in the kitchen as two friends would do?why is that an issue?she's played with no ones heart,if anything marcus played with hers but lets not get on to that..

personally you have your opinion and i respect that,i just see noirin as misunderstood..nothing more nothing less
Old 27-07-2009, 12:42 AM #60

Quote:
Quote:
oh my,when i refer to foolishness i was speaking in terms of not trying to rile me but i shall let it slide this one time..

i see what your saying,honestly i do..simply put i just disagree,while i share your dislike for noirin's selfish demeanor i do not agree that she has led anyone on,she has manipulated noone.. siavash is no fool,he simply is smitten with noirin,and whether you like it or not noirin seemingly feels much the same way..

indeed she was a little taken back when tom went,so what of it?she got on with him and evidently felt an attraction to him,hardly grounds to hate her.. she spoke with sophie in the kitchen as two friends would do?why is that an issue?she's played with no ones heart,if anything marcus played with hers but lets not get on to that..

personally you have your opinion and i respect that,i just see noirin as misunderstood..nothing more nothing less
So is so smitten, she will f@#k Tom everyday, Bliss!!!

What's love got to do with it, eh!!
Old 27-07-2009, 12:42 AM #61

Quote:

Saivash always seems to get his wire crossed, looks like a few screws are lose on Noirho too.
lol perhaps.but we have not experienced the house,all who have been in there seem slightly unhinged upon leaving.. i cant be too damning of either of them as its something i have no knowledge of..
Old 27-07-2009, 12:43 AM #62
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

She was angry cuz a plaything for her had left.... Tom was her ticket to photoshoots. It was pathetic and her performance in the kitchen with Dogface was even more so. She literally wasn't listening to Dogface- just blabbling on about herself and being so self piteous. She played with Siavash all day to get on Toms nerves..... to play them off one another, and when he left she knew she was in a big hole and that's why she got angry and then that anger turned into self pity. She's vile
Old 27-07-2009, 12:47 AM #63

Quote:

i didnt mention love did i?she is quite within her rights to be attracted to tom or siavash and should not be chastised for it..

i see people every day i wouldn't mind "getting to know a little more" but i dont see how thats reason enough to brand noirin a slut?we all do it only somehow noirin is considered cold and calculating for doing nothing more then being attracted to another?
Old 27-07-2009, 12:51 AM #64

Quote:
Quote:

i didnt mention love did i?she is quite within her rights to be attracted to tom or siavash and should not be chastised for it..

i see people every day i wouldn't mind "getting to know a little more" but i dont see how thats reason enough to brand noirin a slut?we all do it only somehow noirin is considered cold and calculating for doing nothing more then being attracted to another?
Sugar, we do it because we are outside with a million folks. There are more people in a quite club than BB house, but Noirin has already strung Marcus, Sree, and now Siavash and Tom that lucking bastard got away.
Old 27-07-2009, 12:53 AM #65

Quote:

She was angry cuz a plaything for her had left.... Tom was her ticket to photoshoots. It was pathetic and her performance in the kitchen with Dogface was even more so. She literally wasn't listening to Dogface- just blabbling on about herself and being so self piteous. She played with Siavash all day to get on Toms nerves..... to play them off one another, and when he left she knew she was in a big hole and that's why she got angry and then that anger turned into self pity. She's vile
vile seems to be the new word of the day around this forum..

brother now your telling me noirin wasnt even listening to sophie?assumptions can be done by all but as it is not productive i wont even humour you on that point..

if noirin was angry,my guess is she was angry because he was leaving and noirin respect those who stick it out and dont quit (i am ofcourse para phrasing but noirin made much the same point last night)

you also think noirin was playing siavash against tom?had that been the case my guess is she would have made the situation obvios to tom,when infact tom found out about noirin and siavash through bea.. so less of the conspiracy theories as that is all they are king..

noirin is with siavash now,you reckon she layed a big wet one on siavash in the mere hope tom may be watching the live feed?no my guess is,she is simply enjoying her time in there and does not need to spend her every waking minute trying to get toms back up..
Old 27-07-2009, 01:00 AM #66
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

vile seems to be the new word of the day around this forum..

brother now your telling me noirin wasnt even listening to sophie?assumptions can be done by all but as it is not productive i wont even humour you on that point..

if noirin was angry,my guess is she was angry because he was leaving and noirin respect those who stick it out and dont quit (i am ofcourse para phrasing but noirin made much the same point last night)

you also think noirin was playing siavash against tom?had that been the case my guess is she would have made the situation obvios to tom,when infact tom found out about noirin and siavash through bea.. so less of the conspiracy theories as that is all they are king..

noirin is with siavash now,you reckon she layed a big wet one on siavash in the mere hope tom may be watching the live feed?no my guess is,she is simply enjoying her time in there and does not need to spend her every waking minute trying to get toms back up..
She wasn't listening to her at all. She started rambling on about herself.... a clear indication of how her mind was at that stage. Its no coincidence that it occured at the very same time that Tom left the building. Open your eyes man. She even started making excuses for her behaviour, saying that she's been bad in the house only becuz she's been bored. I mean, come on.

I honestly think at this stage it'll take something like her riding the arse off Marcus and clubbing Siavash to death while he sleeps for you to see the light of day. And you've never commented on the vt which is a complete validation to everything I've been saying for the last few weeks.
Old 27-07-2009, 01:04 AM #67

Quote:

Sugar, we do it because we are outside with a million folks. There are more people in a quite club than BB house, but Noirin has already strung Marcus, Sree, and now Siavash and Tom that lucking b****** got away.
isit considered stringing along once you have made yourself clear that nothing will happen and they can be nothing more than friends?i freely admit some of noirins actions may have seemed a little strange to some,but to say that she led anyone on is simply not true..

in a house where there is no way to rid yourself of certain nuisances (aside from leaving the house ) all noirin has done is try and handle situations in the best way,if you have someone on the outside who wont take no for an answer there are way more options available to you that right now noirin is unable to make use of. i personally dont see how she has strung anyone along so unless you plan to ellaborate i will continue to believe this..
Old 27-07-2009, 01:12 AM #68

Quote:
She wasn't listening to her at all. She started rambling on about herself.... a clear indication of how her mind was at that stage. Its no coincidence that it occured at the very same time that Tom left the building. Open your eyes man. She even started making excuses for her behaviour, saying that she's been bad in the house only becuz she's been bored. I mean, come on.

I honestly think at this stage it'll take something like her riding the arse off Marcus and clubbing Siavash to death while he sleeps for you to see the light of day. And you've never commented on the vt which is a complete validation to everything I've been saying for the last few weeks.
brother what is it with you,i agree with you noirin can be selfish and thinks of herself before others,i would also like to point out that is the case with most of the house mates..

now even though your arguement holds so many flaws let me just highlight one,when she was talking of being bored she was refering to sophie being down about what the public thought of her and kris's relationship,so first off i think that proves she was indeed listening but anyhoo.. what noirin had said last night,was she felt she may be hated on the outside then had an epiphany that both her and sophie had done nothing wrong,they are bored in the house and all they have is each other.. so naturally you align yourselves with some more then others (in this case siavash)

now get off this damn vt thing,i did not answer you in a previos thread because you were acting a right tool so i told you i would not reply to you again.. tonight i feel i should have done much the same but i just felt it rude had i done so...

but okay now you want to discuss noirins vt,so what of it?
Old 27-07-2009, 01:20 AM #69
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

brother what is it with you,i agree with you noirin can be selfish and thinks of herself before others,i would also like to point out that is the case with most of the house mates..

now even though your arguement holds so many flaws let me just highlight one,when she was talking of being bored she was refering to sophie being down about what the public thought of her and kris's relationship,so first off i think that proves she was indeed listening but anyhoo.. what noirin had said last night,was she felt she may be hated on the outside then had an epiphany that both her and sophie had done nothing wrong,they are bored in the house and all they have is each other.. so naturally you align yourselves with some more then others (in this case siavash)

now get off this damn vt thing,i did not answer you in a previos thread because you were acting a right tool so i told you i would not reply to you again.. tonight i feel i should have done much the same but i just felt it rude had i done so...

but okay now you want to discuss noirins vt,so what of it?
Nope, my argument has no flaws. It's all there....in all her actions and I feel no need to spell them out to you cuz you'd be blind to them anyway. One I would like to point out to is that you're wrong with the Dogface incident.... she was referring to her own behaviour as being bad- she even was wondering how she'd be able to apologise to her family. She said she only causes trouble in the house becuz she's bored. Another wonderful excuse, up there with the "I think I kissed Siavash becuz I was bored" from the night before.

Must I continue to have to qualify my statements when it's so abundantly clear that this girl is well aware of what she's doing within that house. She's not a free spirited young girl like you'd want to believe- she's a manipulator and used to getting her own way.... that's what got her angry with Tom leaving. And she's admitted it all on her vt..... heres the address for you. ...

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...c91a02/play.c4
Old 27-07-2009, 01:35 AM #70

Quote:
Nope, my argument has no flaws. It's all there....in all her actions and I feel no need to spell them out to you cuz you'd be blind to them anyway. One I would like to point out to is that you're wrong with the Dogface incident.... she was referring to her own behaviour as being bad- she even was wondering how she'd be able to apologise to her family. She said she only causes trouble in the house becuz she's bored. Another wonderful excuse, up there with the "I think I kissed Siavash becuz I was bored" from the night before.

Must I continue to have to qualify my statements when it's so abundantly clear that this girl is well aware of what she's doing within that house. She's not a free spirited young girl like you'd want to believe- she's a manipulator and used to getting her own way.... that's what got her angry with Tom leaving. And she's admitted it all on her vt..... heres the address for you. ...

i may give the vt a look later..

yes i am aware of what sophie was saying king,once sophie had mentioned how she felt she would be hated by the outside,noirin compared their situations before admiting "hey,hang on,we have done nothing wrong" so in turn she was looking to reinforce sophie's belief that neither had done a thing wrong..

and once more,brother noirin did not say she kissed siavash because she was bored,she said that with nothing much to do in the house,there was no chance to take their minds off their respective situations and so noirin and siavash addressed their feelings for one another which amounted to a few passing glances and a kiss or two..

it seems you are just unable to see anything positive in anything noirin does,while i as an objective viewer can see both negatives and positives to noirins behavior..

so she likes siavash?and has had admirers in the past who she has put straight on numerous occasions,so she may fancy tom? brother noirin is far from the devils spawn simply for "macking" on a guy in the house.. yes she is self absorbed and perhaps she isnt the perfect housemate,but personally i dont see her as a manipulator..

now you may well find her very essence abhorent to you,i care not anymore..i am off to bed brother... i apreciate the discussion we have had as it has not completely descended in to exchanging purile insults with one another..
Old 27-07-2009, 01:40 AM #71
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

i may give the vt a look later..

yes i am aware of what sophie was saying king,once sophie had mentioned how she felt she would be hated by the outside,noirin compared their situations before admiting "hey,hang on,we have done nothing wrong" so in turn she was looking to reinforce sophie's belief that neither had done a thing wrong..

and once more,brother noirin did not say she kissed siavash because she was bored,she said that with nothing much to do in the house,there was no chance to take their minds off their respective situations and so noirin and siavash addressed their feelings for one another which amounted to a few passing glances and a kiss or two..

it seems you are just unable to see anything positive in anything noirin does,while i as an objective viewer can see both negatives and positives to noirins behavior..

so she likes siavash?and has had admirers in the past who she has put straight on numerous occasions,so she may fancy tom? brother noirin is far from the devils spawn simply for "macking" on a guy in the house.. yes she is self absorbed and perhaps she isnt the perfect housemate,but personally i dont see her as a manipulator..

now you may well find her very essence abhorent to you,i care not anymore..i am off to bed brother... i apreciate the discussion we have had as it has not completely descended in to exchanging purile insults with one another..
this is about the 4th time you've refused to watch that vt and just rambled on about being an adult and everyone having their own mind on things. and she did say she kissed siavash cuz she was bored in the house.... do i need to record it for you and put it on a website somewhere? you're actually talking in riddles.... she admitted she behaved badly last night on the lifefeed and was worried about how her family would react to her. she knows what shes been doing; you're the only who obviously doesn't

theres absolutely nothing positive to say about her behaviour in the house. she has no feelings for anyone but herself and she will use people whenever and however she wants. everything she does in the house suggests this and the vt is confirmation of it. and you still wont watch it. it's so funny.
Old 27-07-2009, 01:47 AM #72

Quote:
this is about the 4th time you've refused to watch that vt and just rambled on about being an adult and everyone having their own mind on things. and she did say she kissed siavash cuz she was bored in the house.... do i need to record it for you and put it on a website somewhere? you're actually talking in riddles.... she admitted she behaved badly last night on the lifefeed and was worried about how her family would react to her. she knows what shes been doing; you're the only who obviously doesn't

theres absolutely nothing positive to say about her behaviour in the house. she has no feelings for anyone but herself and she will use people whenever and however she wants. everything she does in the house suggests this and the vt is confirmation of it. and you still wont watch it. it's so funny.
now this is probably the reason why i ignored you the first time round,king i said i would watch this feeble peice on footage,just not right now.. and infact since you cant just allow me to adopt a viewpoint which differs from yours.. i may aswell just leave it here..

you are right king..noirin is the devil incarnate,lets get the durty slag out as soon as..

enjoy the rest of your evening brother..and i doubt i will reply to you again,so this time lets not get too upset if your posts go unanswered..
Old 27-07-2009, 01:47 AM #73

I've been scanning comments abt noirin an Sav an tom... but can i add frm what i saw the other night...

Noirin had the opportunity to tell Sav she liked Tom.. like she had said to sophie.. but she didnt..
I think noirin was hedging her bets until she spoke to tom... but she didnt get the chance to do that... and then Tom walked....

So yes she shot herself in the foot by kissing Sav .. when its so clear she truly Dont fancy him.... 'being friends is a rubbish thing to say....

they are adults and it shouldnt have got that far...

Plus noirin is a worldly person.. not shy but feels she cant be herself cos of marcus... if marcus didnt have that hold over her... she would have been *******king tom all night long... simples..

and im a newbie to the discussion .... an its just my opinion...
yardski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 01:49 AM #74
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

now this is probably the reason why i ignored you the first time round,king i said i would watch this feeble peice on footage,just not right now.. and infact since you cant just allow me to adopt a viewpoint which differs from yours.. i may aswell just leave it here..

you are right king..noirin is the devil incarnate,lets get the durty slag out as soon as..

enjoy the rest of your evening brother..and i doubt i will reply to you again,so this time lets not get too upset if your posts go unanswered..
it's so funny. really. you just can't see what she is. you refuse to allow yourself towatch it and our selective in everything you see and hear concerning her.
Old 27-07-2009, 01:54 AM #75

Quote:
Originally posted by yardski
I've been scanning comments abt noirin an Sav an tom... but can i add frm what i saw the other night...

Noirin had the opportunity to tell Sav she liked Tom.. like she had said to sophie.. but she didnt..
I think noirin was hedging her bets until she spoke to tom... but she didnt get the chance to do that... and then Tom walked....

So yes she shot herself in the foot by kissing Sav .. when its so clear she truly Dont fancy him.... 'being friends is a rubbish thing to say....

they are adults and it shouldnt have got that far...

Plus noirin is a worldly person.. not shy but feels she cant be herself cos of marcus... if marcus didnt have that hold over her... she would have been *******king tom all night long... simples..

and im a newbie to the discussion .... an its just my opinion...
first off,welcome to the forum king..

yes you are right noirin should have told siavash aswell as marcus regarding her feelings towards tom,she had previosly spoke to both sophie and bea and bea had told noirin to be straight up with both..

my understanding was noirin told siavash lets just wait until we are outside,then we can talk things through which possibly meant they were holding out till then?also perhaps in noirins little world she had decided not to act on her feelings for tom,and perhaps she heeded bea's advice to forget her feelings for tom..so if that was the case i dont see why she would tell siavash if she was now disgarding those feelings?obviosly i dont mean she can just swich her attractions on and off,but more to the point she would simply not focus on those feelings if she liked siavash really and truly..

just another possibility...

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
can't, comment, everyday, f@#k, i'd, noirin