Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 31-07-2009, 08:05 AM #26
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : yousoboo!
I thought Isaac handled Bea (in the kitchen) really well. He was calm, confident and assertive.
I agree. He put her right in her place so well. Can't wait until we get Isaac vs Lisa LOL
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 08:07 AM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by yousoboo!
I thought Isaac handled Bea (in the kitchen) really well. He was calm, confident and assertive.
Tbh, never seen why people liked what he said. His only fair point was it didn't really have anything to do with her but again, her point was spot on. She was just bringing it up, he is a tit if im being honest.
keithafc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 08:13 AM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by keithafc
Quote:
Originally posted by yousoboo!
Tbh, never seen why people liked what he said. His only fair point was it didn't really have anything to do with her but again, her point was spot on. She was just bringing it up, he is a tit if im being honest.
Issac went into a very difficult situation (especially after HM's ignored him over fish and chip) and the only housemate who greeted him properly was Freddie (obviously). Up until Isaac went into the house Bea was confident that she was running the show (especially after owning Lisa) but she knew straight away that Isaac is a threat to her leadership. She thought "I'm gonna let this boy know who is top dog" but her plan backfired as she didn't expect Isaac to be so calm and sensible about her comments. The reason I know this is because she felt desperate enough to play the 'class card' later on in the bedroom when talking to Freddie. She knows he is the only one who she cannot control. That's how I saw it anyway.
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 08:47 AM #29

Quote:
Tbh, i found Kenneth and Tom more interesting than this jerk off. What's he done that's so good? He's just walked into an awkward situation really.
Cut him some slack for crying out loud, he's only been in for two days. That and the fact that the housemates pretty much hated him right off the bat for nothing more than being Noirin's ex. I thought it was pretty crap how most of the housemates pretty much just ignored him when he walked in. If I were in his shoes, I probably wouldn't be in the best of moods or act like my normal self either. As far as I know Tom and Kenneth didn't get treated this way when they came in. And Kenneth acted like a douche without the kind of treatment Isaac's been given by the other housemates. I honestly believe if people would give him a fair shake, they might actually like him. So far he's not been given that.

Many of us who are familiar with him on the Real World know him as a down to earth, genuine guy. Honestly, he's about the only person from that show that I actually thought was a decent person. I didn't like him at first because I mistook his joking around for arrogance. Once I understood him a bit more, I saw that he didn't really take himself seriously and what I had initially mistaken for arrogance was actually him just goofing around. For me, he's like the complete opposite of Bea. Initially I quite liked her and thought her similar to Freddie, but over the time she's been there she's starting to reveal herself as the snake she is. I think if people gave Isaac a chance for at least a week, they'd realize he's not half the douchebag they initially thought he was, at least I hope so. He's a decent fellow. While I don't think he deserves to win coming in this late in the game, I hope he sticks around at least a few more weeks because he is definitely more entertaining than half the HMs that have been in there so far this year.
NeoPhoenix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 08:50 AM #30

omg he is a idiot
mado is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 08:50 AM #31

omg he is a idiot
mado is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 10:52 AM #32
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

what he says he does is not bitch just say it to your face and thats the great bit because no one does that ,like with bea in the kitchen he had her back tracking in minuites
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:16 AM #33

Default Isaac the t..t

Quote:
Originally posted by Stankleberry
Yay American.
:
Lets see if Mental Marcus can shut up this piss poor yank?

HAG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:17 AM #34
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

Daddy. It's funny when he says Daddy
Dolphin-and-Whale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:20 AM #35

Default isaac

Quote:
Originally posted by NeoPhoenix
Quote:
Tbh, i found Kenneth and Tom more interesting than this jerk off. What's he done that's so good? He's just walked into an awkward situation really.
Cut him some slack for crying out loud, he's only been in for two days. That and the fact that the housemates pretty much hated him right off the bat for nothing more than being Noirin's ex. I thought it was pretty cr*p how most of the housemates pretty much just ignored him when he walked in. If I were in his shoes, I probably wouldn't be in the best of moods or act like my normal self either. As far as I know Tom and Kenneth didn't get treated this way when they came in. And Kenneth acted like a douche without the kind of treatment Isaac's been given by the other housemates. I honestly believe if people would give him a fair shake, they might actually like him. So far he's not been given that.

Many of us who are familiar with him on the Real World know him as a down to earth, genuine guy. Honestly, he's about the only person from that show that I actually thought was a decent person. I didn't like him at first because I mistook his joking around for arrogance. Once I understood him a bit more, I saw that he didn't really take himself seriously and what I had initially mistaken for arrogance was actually him just goofing around. For me, he's like the complete opposite of Bea. Initially I quite liked her and thought her similar to Freddie, but over the time she's been there she's starting to reveal herself as the snake she is. I think if people gave Isaac a chance for at least a week, they'd realize he's not half the douchebag they initially thought he was, at least I hope so. He's a decent fellow. While I don't think he deserves to win coming in this late in the game, I hope he sticks around at least a few more weeks because he is definitely more entertaining than half the HMs that have been in there so far this year.
He's a dickhead yank! and thinks he's better than us English !!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me 001.jpg (849.9 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg me 001.jpg (849.9 KB, 95 views)
HAG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:27 AM #36

Not that it's ballsaac's fault, but I think the HM's took to him fairly well on meeting. If I had entered a show focused on lots of different people and their personalities to find a technically paid actor coming in to support storylines on one housemate, I'd be very annoyed. The rest of the HM's boring or not should not have to resort to being extras on Love Island: Elstree.
Sir_Diary_of_Roomus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:27 AM #37

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

He sounds like Christian Slater
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:28 AM #38

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

He just shown himself to be a creepy tit
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:36 AM #39
Unwanted meat

Unwanted meat

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain.RemyWe have always had the same stereotypes, Isaac is going to turn this upside down.
He seems like a stereotype to me.

Classic arrogant, obnoxious yank who is full of himself.

Daddies back? Ok, dear.

He'll walk.
NadiasWilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:47 AM #40

Favourites:
BB11: Ben

Favourites:

He is why the rest of the world hates us Americans.

Seriously, what an absolute tool this clown is. And I can't understand why so many of you took his side against Bea; he behaved like an complete prick, spinning around on that f'ing stool like a twelve-year-old while having a go at someone he had just met for no reason whatsoever. Where does he get off telling Bea it was none of her business!? 1. Bea was talking to Noirin, not him. 2. In the BB house, everything that happens is automatically everyone's business.

Stereotypical Ugly American behavior - absolute certainty does not mix well with complete ignorance.

God, I'm glad I don't watch the Real World or Road Rules or whatever show he was on previously. This guy can go suck a bag of d!cks.
drivensnow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:48 AM #41

Favourites:

Favourites:

Seriously, what an absolute tool this clown is. And I can't understand why so many of you took his side against Bea; he behaved like an complete prick, spinning around on that f'ing stool like a twelve-year-old while having a go at someone he had just met for no reason whatsoever. Where does he get off telling Bea it was none of her business!? 1. Bea was talking to Noirin, not him. 2. In the BB house, everything that happens is automatically everyone's business.

Stereotypical Ugly American behavior - absolute certainty does not mix well with complete ignorance.

God, I'm glad I don't watch the Real World or Road Rules or whatever show he was on previously. This guy can go suck a bag of d!cks.
drivensnow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 11:50 AM #42

Quote:
Originally posted by drivensnow

he didn't have a go at anyone. he was defending himself and noirin.
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 12:20 PM #43
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

He has been reading too many psycho babble books, and saw in them that he had have to stamp his mark on the group, like any outsider has to in order to become accepted.

You either go in and try to take the lead, show yourself of some use, or hope for the pity of the group.

The way he talked to be in the kitchen showed his ignorance and arrogance, as opposed to the snappy personal remarks, he had of looked Bea in the eye and explained it was a BB scenario and not something that there is a right and wrong way to deal with, lets look at where we go from here, how can we limit the worsening of the situation sort of thing.

As for spinning on his chair and not looking at who he is talking to, it shows he has no respect for anyone. You will notice whenever he engages with people he rarely looks them in the eyes. Most people take this as a sign of dishonesty or arrogance in larger people and a sign of shyness in quieter smaller people.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 12:22 PM #44
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

I don't mind him, he seems ok but I wont like him if that ***** Noirin stays.
Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 12:29 PM #45

I suppose in a way he's trying to be clever but that's because when he went in Noirin was favourite to stay and he knew that

Little does he know now that him going in there has killed what little chance she had so the preverbial egg will be on his face tonight as he kisses his love goodbye
28thapril is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
isaac, legend, man