Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 29-06-2005, 01:50 PM #1

Default Hindsight - Part 1

Quote:

Before they entered the House, Housemates were asked: Why do you think your fellow Housemates will nominate you? We take a look at their answers and how accurate they've proved to be.

Kemal

"For being too loud, confrontational and for bitching."

Kemal has only received one nomination in the first five rounds. He is lively but not loud and isn't frightened of argument. However, his bitching has been in company that appreciates it.

Derek

"Because I kill furry animals - foxes and birds. I have too much confidence which could irritate others and my outspokenness gets me in trouble."

Furry animals haven't come into it, but Derek has been up for eviction on three occasions already. The things that have irritated Housemates have been a superior attitude, a hair-trigger temper and attempts to influence voting.

Maxwell

"Because I'm annoying, they'll be jealous of me and I will have used their towels."

What has got Maxwell nominated is his being part of a clique, and in particular his relationship with Saskia. Being the House joker has worn thin now and he's not only made enemies, he's attracted all of Saskia's too.

Craig

"Because I'm too opinionated, I have to be the best and I'm lazy at cleaning."

Craig may have strong opinions but he doesn't always express them directly to people's faces. The fact that he switched from Vanessa to Team Saskia has led to accusations of disloyalty. His allies are dwindling.

Science

"Because I'm too much to handle, they can see my rare talents could give me an advantage and because I am a competitor who wants to win."

If Science is nominated it is generally because he talks so much, at such volume. Some Housemates say he's rude and ill mannered and some days he's seems to clash with anyone who crosses his path.

Saskia

"Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy."

Jealousy hasn't been a reason anyone's given for nominating Saskia. Bitch has been more common. Her leadership of Team Saskia has meant she is seen as a divisive influence and her attack on Makosi did her no favours.
Article Channel 4 Website
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 02:30 PM #2

I read this earlier, i think i did a topic as well on this subject a while back....Vannessa is the main culprit!! She looked as tho she would have annoyed me when it showed her interview tape....since....she has been thee quietest of the lot! there was a rumour flying around that she's mates with Marco from last year, and he warned her to remain quiet for a while before opening up....so as to not compete for attention, therefore not being noticed so much...hence not being up for eviction...etc etc
fluffysquirrels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 07:45 PM #3

What on earth does Saskia think she has that people would be jealous about?!? She clearly thinks she's something special.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 02:56 PM #4

I know this is no excuse for Saskia's *I am so class that everyone will be jealous of me* attitude, but I suspect she has been spoilt rotton from an early child to think that she was special. With two heart surgerys I expect her parents did spoil her rotton. No offence to her parents but they should of taught her a bit of respect and humility too.
Linny is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hindsight, part