Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:51 AM #26

They need to do another speed dating task and give it a special like they did during BB6; that stuff was priceless comedy.
geoking66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:37 AM #27

Ok, NOW I 'm confused all over again. Rod joined in yesterday..he didn't isolate himself away from Charlie after those ugly comments...but he was still hurt and he was quieter than usual...first he is going to bed then Charlie just has to have some talk with him in the BR doorway wishing him Goodnight....then after Charlie stays up droning on and on with Bea and Marcus until about 3:30am...he goes directly to Rod's little twinbed and squeezes in for a bit of play, chat,and kiss....

I feel that Charlie, if he is still in love with his ex and would go back to him in a heartbeat...because he has mentioned it a few times......and Rodrigo would be very hurt...more hurt than he was the other day.

So, as much as I think they are the cutest couple around, I feel in their best interest they should leave each other alone...still be cordial and friendly to one another but cut out the hugs, kisses, sharing baths or showers and duvets in the garden, late night snuggles etc...I'm a little hard on them, but I think they want to come out of this experience with their hearts intact...due to the fact they keep denying any existence of a relationship developing despite the fact we can see one developing right before our eyes.

I feel strongly that I would like them to be friends when BB is all said and done, as I feel it's so important to have a friend who knows your experience and who can tell you the truth to your face when you need it and this is for sure what Rod does for Charlie regardless if he accepts/likes it or not
CharRod is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:27 AM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by CharRod
Ok, NOW I 'm confused all over again. Rod joined in yesterday..he didn't isolate himself away from Charlie after those ugly comments...but he was still hurt and he was quieter than usual...first he is going to bed then Charlie just has to have some talk with him in the BR doorway wishing him Goodnight....then after Charlie stays up droning on and on with Bea and Marcus until about 3:30am...he goes directly to Rod's little twinbed and squeezes in for a bit of play, chat,and kiss....

I feel that Charlie, if he is still in love with his ex and would go back to him in a heartbeat...because he has mentioned it a few times......and Rodrigo would be very hurt...more hurt than he was the other day.

So, as much as I think they are the cutest couple around, I feel in their best interest they should leave each other alone...still be cordial and friendly to one another but cut out the hugs, kisses, sharing baths or showers and duvets in the garden, late night snuggles etc...I'm a little hard on them, but I think they want to come out of this experience with their hearts intact...due to the fact they keep denying any existence of a relationship developing despite the fact we can see one developing right before our eyes.

I feel strongly that I would like them to be friends when BB is all said and done, as I feel it's so important to have a friend who knows your experience and who can tell you the truth to your face when you need it and this is for sure what Rod does for Charlie regardless if he accepts/likes it or not
Agree it's a two way street as well, Charlie is a good friend to Rodrigo and tells him when he needs to be told. Rodrigo is still a newcomer to British culture and can sometimes believe something, even if it is not true. Charlie is more savvy.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:28 AM #29

There is no romance there both faker's
28thapril is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:44 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Quote:

Agree it's a two way street as well, Charlie is a good friend to Rodrigo and tells him when he needs to be told. Rodrigo is still a newcomer to British culture and can sometimes believe something, even if it is not true. Charlie is more savvy.
thanks for your post. i was wondering about these two.
i read in somewhere that they a had a love night yesterday. i didnt see, but id love to know all the fuss.
rodrillie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:25 PM #31

I definitely agree with you as well The_Long_Run definitely a two street which is really why I hope they can remain friends...to have someone outside their own personal friend group and family, to turn to for advice or experience new adventures is a good thing!!!

And I think I am more harsh with Charlie, because he is savvy(no matter that he loves to wear the naive mask)---he already believes Roddy likes him "in that way" while he himself "only wants to be mates"...so Charlie, if you know this...why are you leading Rod on---which is what he is doing with all the displays of affection...Roddy is not an unsophisticated teenager, but I do think anyone can be confused by this behavior if they do indeed have stronger feelings--which I guess it goes without saying..I concur with Charlie's assessment of Rodrigo....but I do disagree that he himself only wants Rod as a "mate"---but honestly, I can be a little naive myself---so I could have it all wrong

Rodrillie, to my complete unhappiness, I can't receive the LFeed...so I follow the LF discussion along with the Daily Screenshots thttp://www.screenshotdatabase.com/index.php?mode=0

You may already have been here, but in my post I am referencing:
Date: 2009-08-02 [Day 60]
Click in Time 00:00 - 00:59
Click on 00:24--scroll through pics beginning at 00:24:47 - 00:24:57 (love the last one as Sophie is giving Bea a look like --Yeah Charlie..."just mate" my eye)

Click in Time 03:00:00 - 03:59:59
Click on pics beginning at 03:15:00--easy to determine between Rod/Charlie and Halfwit/Bea

Click in Time 04:00:00 - 04:59:59
04:02 (Rod's empty bed) & 04:04 (Charlie's Bed)

Let me stress...within 30 seconds according to the time...Roddy was back in his bed alone sleeping for the rest of the night....they just both needed to chat and cuddle.

Old 02-08-2009, 02:26 PM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by geoking66
They need to do another speed dating task and give it a special like they did during BB6; that stuff was priceless comedy.
omg i loved that in the loft!! yesssss please big brother!! bring that back!!!

if they cant think of orginal ideas bring great tasks like that again
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:29 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
IAC2018: Emily Atack

...was fake.

...is over.
BBDodge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:42 PM #34

Quote:
I definitely agree with you as well The_Long_Run definitely a two street which is really why I hope they can remain friends...to have someone outside their own personal friend group and family, to turn to for advice or experience new adventures is a good thing!!!

And I think I am more harsh with Charlie, because he is savvy(no matter that he loves to wear the naive mask)---he already believe Roddy likes him "in that way" while he himself "only wants to be mates"...so Charlie, if you know this...why are you leading Rod on---which is what he is doing with all the displays of affection...Roddy is not a unsophisticated teenager, but I do think anyone can be confused by this behavior if they do indeed have stronger feelings--which I guess it goes without saying..I concur with Charlie's assessment of Rodrigo....but I do disagree that he himself only wants Rod as a mate---but honestly, I can be a little naive myself---so I could have it all wrong
Nope, don't think you are wrong. Rodrigo and Charlie are both 21st century young gay men. I guess they both have their fair share of recreational sex (indeed Rodrigo has ben pretty open in implying this). Charlie, I think, is more of a romantic and wants emotional and affectionate engagement alongside carnal pleasure. He likes Rodrigo, and as I have said before, 10 years from now, they might make a lovely couple. I find it pretty difficult to believe when you see them together, that Rodrigo is the elder, and he would be a VERY high maintenance boyfriend in my opinion.

I think they are both great guys and, like you, I think a good solid friendship between them would be the best ouitcome for them from the BB house. The ups and downs might indeed be positive in buildig that, so long as BB has no nasty tricks up its sleeve for them. They both crave physical affection and there are increasingly strong signs of that, just hope neither of them gets hurt.

Rodrigo respond best to physical bridge building, rather than verbal, and Charlie hates feeling fallen out with. Careful Charlie, don't confuse him (or yourself),
Old 02-08-2009, 04:49 PM #35

They were sleeping in the same bed late last night.Lots of cuddling with duvets over heads.
zotec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:21 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Quote:

And I think I am more harsh with Charlie, because he is savvy(no matter that he loves to wear the naive mask)---he already believe Roddy likes him "in that way" while he himself "only wants to be mates"...so Charlie, if you know this...why are you leading Rod on---which is what he is doing with all the displays of affection...Roddy is not a unsophisticated teenager, but I do think anyone can be confused by this behavior if they do indeed have stronger feelings--which I guess it goes without saying..I concur with Charlie's assessment of Rodrigo....but I do disagree that he himself only wants Rod as a mate---but honestly, I can be a little naive myself---so I could have it all wrong
Nope, don't think you are wrong. Rodrigo and Charlie are both 21st century young gay men. I guess they both have their fair share of recreational sex (indeed Rodrigo has ben pretty open in implying this). Charlie, I think, is more of a romantic and wants emotional and affectionate engagement alongside carnal pleasure. He likes Rodrigo, and as I have said before, 10 years from now, they might make a lovely couple. I find it pretty difficult to believe when you see them together, that Rodrigo is the elder, and he would be a VERY high maintenance boyfriend in my opinion.

I think they are both great guys and, like you, I think a good solid friendship between them would be the best ouitcome for them from the BB house. The ups and downs might indeed be positive in buildig that, so long as BB has no nasty tricks up its sleeve for them. They both crave physical affection and there are increasingly strong signs of that, just hope neither of them gets hurt.

Rodrigo respond best to physical bridge building, rather than verbal, and Charlie hates feeling fallen out with. Careful Charlie, don't confuse him (or yourself),

The_Long_Run LOL!!!!

We have it alllllll figured out......right?!!!!

Old 03-08-2009, 08:37 AM #37

We shall watch this space and see what happens in the long run.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:41 AM #38

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

almost as boring as the noirin show
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
amd, charlie, rodrigo, romance