Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-08-2009, 01:17 AM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by Luanda
My goodness, paranoia at its height.
Luanda you asked a question and resorted to being insulting when you got the answer.
Xabinight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:19 AM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by InOne
It is all a well edited fix, why do you think they cut the live viewing so much, this one has been practially scripted from the start.
True
Old 02-08-2009, 01:21 AM #28

I think she's full of **** watching live feed now. So patronising. I can't stand people when you're having a discussion who think they know it all, she talks about materialism yet wants to open a clothes shop in Ibiza....has she even travelled?? arghhhh get her out NOW!!!
a_2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:21 AM #29
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Xabinight
Quote:
It is all a well edited fix, why do you think they cut the live viewing so much, this one has been practially scripted from the start.
True
At least someone is on the ball!!! Don't forget BB is really suffering, they will do anything for ratings.
InOne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:25 AM #30

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Xabinight
Quote:
True
At least someone is on the ball!!! Don't forget BB is really suffering, they will do anything for ratings.
The more they try the sometimes the more desperate it seems to become. Marcus is saying they should to Africa to take out the governments over there now, Marcus aka Rambo.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:30 AM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by a_2009
I think she's full of **** watching live feed now. So patronising. I can't stand people when you're having a discussion who think they know it all, she talks about materialism yet wants to open a clothes shop in Ibiza....has she even travelled?? arghhhh get her out NOW!!!
Are you intimidated by intelligent women who speak their mind?

Bea is keeping BB alive. Who wants to watch Lisa and David snoring in bed. Get a grip
BellyButton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:32 AM #32
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by BellyButton
Quote:

Bea is keeping BB alive. Who wants to watch Lisa and David snoring in bed. Get a grip
I agree Bea is keeping it alive, hope they don't turn on her, if she goes, it's not looking good :/
Old 02-08-2009, 01:44 AM #33

Quote:
Quote:

No, I enjoy intelligent conversations with people who speak their mind. What I dislike is people who talk about things they assume they know something about as they've seen it on tv, or they've heard someone else talking about their experience.
There's a big difference between knowledge and knowing....

How you've jumped to the conclusion i want to watch David and Lisa snoring in bed, is beyond me.....or does everyone have to have the same opinion as you...otherwise you insult them.....very intelligent of you indeed.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:45 AM #34

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree Bea is keeping it alive, hope they don't turn on her, if she goes, it's not looking good :/
There is a 100% chance she will be turned upon by the other HMs, but it's the same for all HMs nearing the end of the show. As the prize money becomes closer, the desire to win becomes stronger. Many will want compensation for sticking it out so long in the BB house.
ALL the HMs have a game plan except dipsy Hira. I don't think she has enough brain cells to have a plan to win the money. She doesn't seem to grasp things sometimes.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:49 AM #35
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

There is a 100% chance she will be turned upon by the other HMs, but it's the same for all HMs nearing the end of the show. As the prize money becomes closer, the desire to win becomes stronger. Many will want compensation for sticking it out so long in the BB house.
ALL the HMs have a game plan except dipsy Hira. I don't think she has enough brain cells to have a plan to win the money. She doesn't seem to grasp things sometimes.
Bea needs to get to work on Hira lol Thing is though Hira is usually a second option for people who can't think who to nominate, I think she wasnt too far off being up this week.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:51 AM #36
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

I don't think she's either.

Just a major game player.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 01:54 AM #37
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Bea at the end of the day is good for the show. Nuff said.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:56 AM #38

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No, I enjoy intelligent conversations with people who speak their mind. What I dislike is people who talk about things they assume they know something about as they've seen it on tv, or they've heard someone else talking about their experience.

How you've jumped to the conclusion i want to watch David and Lisa snoring in bed, is beyond me.....or does everyone have to have the same opinion as you...otherwise you insult them.....very intelligent of you indeed.
Get a grip of yourself before you have a nose bleed. Re-read what I wrote. Where did I say anything about YOU personnally wanting to watch David and Lisa snoring.
I made a general statement saying Who?
If I wanted to be insulting to you personnally I would have written, I know YOU want to watch David and Lisa snoring.
So I would say, you are the one being insulting bringing it to a personal level. YOU aren't very intelligent if you've resorted to this. (and now I AM being insulting towards you).
Old 02-08-2009, 02:09 AM #39
Banned

Banned

Neither she's relatively normal.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 02:11 AM #40

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Get a grip of yourself before you have a nose bleed. Re-read what I wrote. Where did I say anything about YOU personnally wanting to watch David and Lisa snoring.
I made a general statement saying Who?
If I wanted to be insulting to you personnally I would have written, I know YOU want to watch David and Lisa snoring.
So I would say, you are the one being insulting bringing it to a personal level. YOU aren't very intelligent if you've resorted to this. (and now I AM being insulting towards you).
I think when someone makes a statement ' are you intimidated by intelligent women who speak their mind' with patronising smiley faces, it can very easily be interpreted as a personal insult....a simple discussion of....'i like Bea for whatever reason' is fair enough.....in fact you asked if I was intimidated...making it personal....

I took the David and Lisa reference alongside the 'get a grip' in tone with the above sentence....if that was meant as general, then fair enough, I misinterpreted it.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:42 AM #41

have you heard the ferris bueller theory/fight club. ferris is tyler durden. cameron is 'jack' (edward norton) and ferris' girl is helene bohnam carter. ferris is a figment of camerons imagination. you can watch it through. ferris does not exist lol
Big_Kahuna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:58 PM #42

It makes sense that Bea may be part of the production team, cos that explains quite well why she is targeting David, who, no offence, is one of the most dull people in the house, I am sure BB would pay to get rid of him. I bet you next will be Haira.
This explanation makes a lot of sense, cos she would have to be too mentally unstable otherwise, and she seems too calculating for that perhaps (she fits into the bitchy spirit of the programme quite well, Divina style.) Plus all these programmes are a fix, there's no reason why they would not put someone in the house with a specific purpose to suit their ends. Of course, and she might not be the only one either.
Mar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:16 PM #43

Quote:
Originally posted by Luanda
My goodness, paranoia at its height.
Remember, "just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean nobody is getting at you!"
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:31 PM #44
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Mar
It makes sense that Bea may be part of the production team, cos that explains quite well why she is targeting David, who, no offence, is one of the most dull people in the house, I am sure BB would pay to get rid of him. I bet you next will be Haira.
This explanation makes a lot of sense, cos she would have to be too mentally unstable otherwise, and she seems too calculating for that perhaps (she fits into the bitchy spirit of the programme quite well, Divina style.) Plus all these programmes are a fix, there's no reason why they would not put someone in the house with a specific purpose to suit their ends. Of course, and she might not be the only one either.
I also think Marcus and Lisa could be.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:55 PM #45
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

If there are any BB plants it would be Siavash and Bea

Bea was on a PR firm or two in Bristol so may know some of the Endemol production/selection team, she targets individuals according to the general concensus on BB forums, the C4 website, etc. Giveaway is she changes her attitude quite often after self instigated trips to the diary room

Siavash, because he has been the ringleader in or cause of situations that give BB the chance to make more money on the phone lines by having lots of HM's up for eviction.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:57 PM #46
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Don't buy that - think of the legal ramifications!!!!!!

It could cost them millions - if it came out!!

All the public's money spent on voting! The voting would then be invalid surely - and people would be entitled to claim their money back!!!

No way would they risk that!! Ridiculous idea!

Pure paranoia!!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, bea, isaac, mentally, plant, unstable