Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 05-08-2009, 12:50 AM #1

Default This \'bandwagon\' rolling against Freddie is way off

I've been reading and enjoying the forums for a few weeks now (thanks guys!), but finally felt it time to put in my little diatribe even if it falls off the track quickly.

All this 'turnaround' against Freddie - I just don't get it. Freddie is simply beasotted. All the Freddie haters/dislikers/ex-fans seem to simply feel that he has somehow become 'unworthy' as a HM. It is so obvious - he is 23 (I'm 38 and see 23 as a young age of potential naivety, indeed it's not far out of adolescence!!) and he's simply been spellbound. He expresses this in perhaps unusual ways, some of which may appear rather sycophantic and even 'creepy' to some, but I just don't see this in him at all. For me, it really is a case of 'bless him' (with a touch of delusion - we have ALL been there in some form!). I really feel sorry for him now. Yes, he is still responsible for his actions and some of them have cringed me out, but when you really look at him all I can see is a kind soul. Look at the whole person and the whole time someone has been in the house. Also... (sorry, I may as well get it all out while I can!)....

That song he sung was not only extremely funny (cringingly so on first listen, but has since made the family laugh out the windows on a few occassions - 'sex outside weather' one of best lines of the series), but also came from the heart. Again, true expression. To me this is TRULY being oneself. ****** those who think he's making a fool of himself.

And as for 'derangingly' laughing at Lisa in that clip on C4 website where she's ranting at him - that is his laugh of slightly immature, but probably deserved revenge for all her previous plotting where she thought he was an easy target. She showed how threatened she was today. A bully never likes it when they have been stood up to/shown out/weakened etc..

I do wish he'd part waves with Bea as he does seem to be riding on her waves, but it aint gonna happen I fear. She's even been holding his hand in bed most of tonight as she feels upset about being nominated! This will not stop me liking him. Either you like someone or you don't. I like him and unless he really 'hurts' someone in there, will continue to do so until the end.

aye it's all a good bit of fun innit!
J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:52 AM #2
0_o

0_o

I agree with every point you made there, brilliant first post
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:11 AM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
I agree with every point you made there, brilliant first post
gee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:15 AM #4

I don't think there is a band wagon force against Fredie at this stage......However he is showing himself to being some what delusional about his relationships.....He thinks too much for his own good.......Very posh most of the time yet very very crude and big headed regarding sexual matters......I think more and more people will take such characteristics on board and he will lose popularity...

The arrival of Bea has shown up the crass delusional side of his personality..........Not a pretty sight as with her around he behaves like his new name.....Like a halfwit......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:18 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):

One very good point:
He is, after all, 23 years old. When you get in your thirties you can really see just how 'adolescent' that age was.
At the time, nobody thinks that. You are convinced you got it all figured out.

I suppose what has turned everyone off was that he was beyond confident in his 'analysis' and to the point of sheer arrogance and even disbelief anyone would question it.
Of course we at home have the advantage of knowing he is wrong. Camp Frankenstein is annoying as hell and I couldn't handle him for more than 2 minutes at a time,
but,
he has not come in with any 'game plan', doesn't work off of his advantage of what happened before and has actually befriended those people who he likes and doesn't like.
He sure as hell wouldn't have taken up with Lisa instead of Freddy if that were true!
Freddy and even Siavash have become as deluded and arrogant as Marcus and now cannot even comprehend how anyone would not act according to their 'paradigm' they are so certain.

But Freddy was getting on my tits weeks ago and has been downhill ever since.
His 'maniacal laughter' does not, in itself, bother me as much as yet again another annoyingly inappropriate response with more inexplicable nasal wheezing, titters and drawls.
Seriously, he is mentally retarded and probably from drug-induced gay sex orgies.
Obscenely wealthy, lazy, useless, arrogant twit.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:18 AM #6

Favourites:
CBB8: Sally

Favourites:

Good sir, I want to shake your hand for this post. Very well written, and straight to the point. I agree completely.
ManicWolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:24 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ManicWolf
Good sir, I want to shake your hand for this post. Very well written, and straight to the point. I agree completely.
Perfect timing!!!! Following the post it does!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:24 AM #8

Point taken bananarama...but as I said, it's about the whole person, not just the 'half-bit'! He has been taken in by a girl, and as WE can see that, surely we can cut him some slack...as for the sexual matters, don't think he is being 'big-headed', simply immature and slightly delusional 23 year old ramblings (but come on, some of it is also very funny viewing!!)
Old 05-08-2009, 01:29 AM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Rock
Point taken bananarama...but as I said, it's about the whole person, not just the 'half-bit'! He has been taken in by a girl, and as WE can see that, surely we can cut him some slack...as for the sexual matters, don't think he is being 'big-headed', simply immature and slightly delusional 23 year old ramblings (but come on, some of it is also very funny viewing!!)

Mmmmm. You know what BB fans are like...They are a ruthless lot cutting very little slack if a personality defect or behavour emerges......Freddie i still believe is quite conceited with regard to his sexual attraction.......He gets hold of the wrong end of the stick because he is self absorbed about his own fantasies......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:30 AM #10

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

I agree with everything you said J-rock
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:31 AM #11

Wow ElProximo. A post that goes from sounding really level-headed to rather derangingly Freddie-hating (and prejudiced) - scary!

Do like your pic though!

Old 05-08-2009, 01:33 AM #12

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Quote:
Originally posted by ManicWolf
Perfect timing!!!! Following the post it does!
Lol, clearly I was talking about J-Rock's message. If I had meant ElProximo's post I would have used the quote function to make that obvious.
ManicWolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 AM #13

I used to be Freddie's biggest fan, but im definitely not anymore.

He's just become more and more annoying for me, and the final straw is him falling for an absolute ****** like Bea.
RAS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:40 AM #14

Great post.
BONNEIP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:52 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Wow ElProximo. A post that goes from sounding really level-headed to rather derangingly Freddie-hating (and prejudiced) - scary!

Do like your pic though!

Yeah, I just like to mix it up a bit. It's like a surprise ending sort of thing.
Cheers
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:58 AM #16

Quote:
I've been reading and enjoying the forums for a few weeks now (thanks guys!), but finally felt it time to put in my little diatribe even if it falls off the track quickly.

All this 'turnaround' against Freddie - I just don't get it. Freddie is simply beasotted. All the Freddie haters/dislikers/ex-fans seem to simply feel that he has somehow become 'unworthy' as a HM. It is so obvious - he is 23 (I'm 38 and see 23 as a young age of potential naivety, indeed it's not far out of adolescence!!) and he's simply been spellbound. He expresses this in perhaps unusual ways, some of which may appear rather sycophantic and even 'creepy' to some, but I just don't see this in him at all. For me, it really is a case of 'bless him' (with a touch of delusion - we have ALL been there in some form!). I really feel sorry for him now. Yes, he is still responsible for his actions and some of them have cringed me out, but when you really look at him all I can see is a kind soul. Look at the whole person and the whole time someone has been in the house. Also... (sorry, I may as well get it all out while I can!)....

That song he sung was not only extremely funny (cringingly so on first listen, but has since made the family laugh out the windows on a few occassions - 'sex outside weather' one of best lines of the series), but also came from the heart. Again, true expression. To me this is TRULY being oneself. ****** those who think he's making a fool of himself.

And as for 'derangingly' laughing at Lisa in that clip on C4 website where she's ranting at him - that is his laugh of slightly immature, but probably deserved revenge for all her previous plotting where she thought he was an easy target. She showed how threatened she was today. A bully never likes it when they have been stood up to/shown out/weakened etc..

I do wish he'd part waves with Bea as he does seem to be riding on her waves, but it aint gonna happen I fear. She's even been holding his hand in bed most of tonight as she feels upset about being nominated! This will not stop me liking him. Either you like someone or you don't. I like him and unless he really 'hurts' someone in there, will continue to do so until the end.

j-Rock you are my god

at last someone speaks sense about Freddie and everything you say has proved the haters wrong.

For me once Bea goes he be back to the old freddie
arsenalforever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:01 AM #17
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by arsenalforever

j-Rock you are my god

at last someone speaks sense about Freddie and everything you say has proved the haters wrong.

This is why not many of them will post in this thread, they will just ignore it, as they cant argue
Old 05-08-2009, 02:14 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:

j-Rock you are my god

This is why not many of them will post in this thread, they will just ignore it, as they cant argue
true a lot of them are losers trying to big up mistakes
Old 05-08-2009, 02:21 AM #19

well... im watching for the states, so until about 20 minutes ago when i joined these boards I've had no connection to and public opinion about the show...

and I've soured on him.

im not saying some people aren't getting swept up... im only saying some people got to see a new side of him recently and they didnt like it very much.
mattchew is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:22 AM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by mattchew
well... im watching for the states, so until about 20 minutes ago when i joined these boards I've had no connection to and public opinion about the show...

and I've soured on him.

im not saying some people aren't getting swept up... im only saying some people got to see a new side of him recently and they didnt like it very much.
fair enough but to me he's seems the same nice guy
Old 05-08-2009, 02:24 AM #21
I hate you all.

I hate you all.

Haha "beasotted". I'm using that one.

Welcome to the forums, btw.
Enid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:29 AM #22

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:

First post my ass. Another account, more like.

You make excuses for him because he is '23'. My 16 year old wouldn't be cruel to anyone (like he was to David) just because he fancies someone. NO EXCUSE!

A man with a mind of his own and good morals wouldn't cast them aside for a woman who is obviously a big headed, patronizing bitch. If that is the sort of person he is attracted to, then there is something badly wrong with him.
You say unless he 'hurts someone' you will continue to like him. Don't you see that he hurt David, and was HORRIBLE to him - questioning in an arrogant way who he chose to be friends with?
That was way out of order, and his age is no excuse!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:31 AM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:

You make excuses for him because he is '23'. My 16 year old wouldn't be cruel to anyone (like he was to David) just because he fancies someone. NO EXCUSE!

A man with a mind of his own and good morals wouldn't cast them aside for a woman who is obviously a big headed, patronizing bitch. If that is the sort of person he is attracted to, then there is something badly wrong with him.
You say unless he 'hurts someone' you will continue to like him. Don't you see that he hurt David, and was HORRIBLE to him - questioning in an arrogant way who he chose to be friends with?
oh another hater and david was a prat anyway
Old 05-08-2009, 02:32 AM #24
0_o

0_o

Quote:

Old 05-08-2009, 02:33 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:

That is not the view of most.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'bandwagon', freddie, rolling