Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:45 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by zotec
I dont think he did himself justice,much as I like him compared to the rest I think he got a bit hysterical and over the top. Much of what he said about Lisas gameplan backfiring because shes up for the first time is true and I think Rodrigo s reaction was also very telling.They didnt think how he felt when they put him up week after week
erm... there WAS no gameplan to get bea and marcus nominated!! they were nominated by the house because of how they've behaved in the house

if you want to talk about gameplans, how about bea influencing freddie's nominations by trying to drag david's name through the mud by labelling him a bully?? it worked with freddie. plus, marcus and freddie have been voting strategically for the vast majority of the show by wanting to break up lisa's group. they are just pissed off that THEIR gameplan didn't go to plan
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 PM #52

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by golden
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Originally posted by LaRainbow
If you say "I've always liked Freddie" but then in the next breath say "but after tonight I can't stand him" then I am less than inclined to believe your original statement. You don't just stop liking someone you've liked for nine weeks over one argument - if you do then you're being highly judgemental and not giving a fair chance.

Also, can we please stop jibing at each other, particularly the 'keep up, love' rubbish - if you can't get your opinions across without resorting to being condescending then it doesn't say much for your opinions.
But...but...Halfwit is condescending and you like him and his opinions....

You CAN stop liking someone if that someone turns mean, mocking and nasty and makes your skin crawl. It happened to me.
Happened to me too... couple of times...
hes been my fave for 7 weeks or so now.....its been couple of days that hes growing off me...when he defends bea even when shes wrong was so annoying

its only tonight that i've come to a conclusion t hat me dont like him at all

rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 PM #53

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
If you say "I've always liked Freddie" but then in the next breath say "but after tonight I can't stand him" then I am less than inclined to believe your original statement. You don't just stop liking someone you've liked for nine weeks over one argument - if you do then you're being highly judgemental and not giving a fair chance.

Also, can we please stop jibing at each other, particularly the 'keep up, love' rubbish - if you can't get your opinions across without resorting to being condescending then it doesn't say much for your opinions.

You CAN stop liking someone if that someone turns mean, mocking and nasty and makes your skin crawl. It happened to me.
It's your opinion that he's condescending - it's certainly not mine.

And if you don't like Halfwit after one night, when Lisa has been awful for nine weeks, I really don't see your reasoning behind it.

Lastly - to whoever asked me who I was referring to - I didn't quote because there were a couple of remarks made on this thread about other posters (including me) so I didn't have time to quote them all. They must know who they are.
LaRainbow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 PM #54

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by kisywisy
Quote:
I dont think he did himself justice,much as I like him compared to the rest I think he got a bit hysterical and over the top. Much of what he said about Lisas gameplan backfiring because shes up for the first time is true and I think Rodrigo s reaction was also very telling.They didnt think how he felt when they put him up week after week
erm... there WAS no gameplan to get bea and marcus nominated!! they were nominated by the house because of how they've behaved in the house

if you want to talk about gameplans, how about bea influencing freddie's nominations by trying to drag david's name through the mud by labelling him a bully?? it worked with freddie. plus, marcus and freddie have been voting strategically for the vast majority of the show by wanting to break up lisa's group. they are just p****d off that THEIR gameplan didn't go to plan
exatcly....
rayheartbliss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 PM #55
Banned

Banned

I've washed my hands with Freddie and Bea. Both are horrible and pathetic.

Lisa, David, Rodrigo and Hira get my support. They keep it real.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 PM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by questain
If the public dont like freddie how come he escaped 5 evictions
they felt sorry for him being bullied. he's not being bullied now. if anything, he's starting to bully himself
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 PM #57

Quote:
Originally posted by questain
If the public dont like freddie how come he escaped 5 evictions
because he was hiding his true self at the time because he had no back up, even his so called friends were nominating him. Now with support, well you saw tonoght!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Double standards on these forums.
tutifruti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:49 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:

if you want to talk about gameplans, how about bea influencing freddie's nominations by trying to drag david's name through the mud by labelling him a bully?? it worked with freddie. plus, marcus and freddie have been voting strategically for the vast majority of the show by wanting to break up lisa's group. they are just p****d off that THEIR gameplan didn't go to plan
You are spot on! Great post!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:50 PM #59

It's not double standards - it's basing your opinion on NINE WEEKS of footage - Halfwit made ONE mistake tonight but Lisa has made plenty.

And AhmedFan - they David and Lisa 'keep it real'? No, they bitch and whine, but are too scared to properly confront people about how they feel.
LaRainbow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:51 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:

It's your opinion that he's condescending - it's certainly not mine.

And if you don't like Halfwit after one night, when Lisa has been awful for nine weeks, I really don't see your reasoning behind it.

Lastly - to whoever asked me who I was referring to - I didn't quote because there were a couple of remarks made on this thread about other posters (including me) so I didn't have time to quote them all. They must know who they are.

It's your opinion that Lisa has been awful for nearly 9 weeks - it's certainly not mine.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 PM #61

Quote:
It's not double standards - it's basing your opinion on NINE WEEKS of footage - Halfwit made ONE mistake tonight but Lisa has made plenty.

And AhmedFan - they David and Lisa 'keep it real'? No, they bitch and whine, but are too scared to properly confront people about how they feel.
Hes just getting started!!!!!!!!!!
tutifruti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:53 PM #62

Personally I thought it was *****ing hilarious tonight... it all kicked off big time! This is what the show has been needing all along.

Rodrigo is a dumbass annoying twat. He never listens to anyone and needs to shut up and stop whining like a stupid arse. He's just so self obsessed and scared because he's now up for eviction. He was blaming Marcus for the whole thing but not even listening to anyone explaining that it had nothing to do with Marcus.

David is a ******. He needs to shut up as well. His head is so far up Lisa's arse he can't even see out any more.

Lisa is a pain in the ass... has been all along. Adds nothing to the show and is a moaning cow for most of the time she is awake. She thinks she is it and thinks she should automatically be listened to and believed whenever there is an argument. In reality she is stupid and doesn't have anything useful to say.

Marcus was hilarious telling David what he thought of him. Taking no **** as usual.

Freddy for once was standing up for himself and not sitting back taking everyone's ****. Good on him. Finally someone tells lisa to shut up cos she's talking shite. I totally loved the way he was putting her down and she wasn't even realising cos she was too busy calling him a prick. Go Freddy!

Finally some heated arguments and no namby-pambying around with everyone hugging each other then talking about them behind their back when they leave the room.

One of the best shows so far in this poor series!!
deeko1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:59 PM #63

I usually love Freddie, but I thought he went a little too far. And as for Lisa and David having a gameplan, I really think he's over thinking things. Lisa is just a bitch, ya know? He's giving them too much credit.
bettybites is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:07 PM #64

Quote:

I don't think it's about mistakes...it's about what people say or how they say it. Halfwit has been saying quite a few things that have been the cause of me disliking him. I don't think this argument is the reason some people dislike him..I think the dislike has been slowly growing up to this point. Tis may have been the last straw for some people.
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:10 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:

I don't think it's about mistakes...it's about what people say or how they say it. Halfwit has been saying quite a few things that have been the cause of me disliking him. I don't think this argument is the reason some people dislike him..I think the dislike has been slowly growing up to this point. Tis may have been the last straw for some people.
exactly. he's not the same gentle soul people fell in love with

he has changed since bea got his claws in. this argument was the last straw for me. i can't justify how he's acting anymore
Old 05-08-2009, 11:11 PM #66
Banned

Banned

Quote:

Exactly, Lisa has been herself and hasn't hidden anything. We all know her.

It's Bea/Halfwit who are the sneaky ones, using their intellect and craftiness to fool the public and play the martry role, to a tee.

And yes, they keep it real. Lisa said everything to Halfwit's face in the early weeks. And she just did it again in the HL episode.

It was Halfwit, running into the garden, running into the bathroom, and doing his mocking/taunting/disrespecting to other HMs.

He's pathetic, and Bea is the evil instigator behind it all. David is as honest as sliced bread, he's a Yorkshire lad up for a laugh. Freddie is pathetic.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:12 PM #67

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
Quote:
Originally posted by Arneldo
Tonight was proof of what I have been saying all along. Halfwit is an arrogant arsehole.

I'm gutted it's a vote to save - otherwise I'd say he would have had a really good chance of going after tonight.

Hira needs to go this week - only to show Halfwit that Lisa and David can stay.

Actually, I can't wait till his precious Bea is evicted- and I hope it's over a housemate like David.

I really cannot stand him.
This is completely ridiculous. Freddie was fairly reasonable under the circumstances. And laughing at Lisa's croaking rant was just about the best possible response.
he was reasonable??

did you hear him?? "mmmm yeah oh lisa you're making me come!!" what the **** was that all about??

next time freddie is up (prob next week) i'm voting him out
same here!! He behaved like a spoiled child, which he is! sitting there saying over and over "big brother hates you" to Lisa. who the ***** does he think he is? And then he said about evictions "I'm staying people like me" not any more arrogant smug *****wit and he can take his evil tart troll Bea with him, yuck
MonkeyDoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:13 PM #68

Quote:
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:

Happened to me too... couple of times...
hes been my fave for 7 weeks or so now.....its been couple of days that hes growing off me...when he defends bea even when shes wrong was so annoying

its only tonight that i've come to a conclusion t hat me dont like him at all

what you got to remember is that what you see of bea and what freddie sees are 2 different things
you will see things he will never be aware of because he was not present at the time and he wont see them till he gets out
jtalh2003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:16 PM #69

Quote:

wrong-o pal, David stood right up to toenail eating, nose picking bully Marcus.

I don't care for David but he owned Marcus tonight, good for him!
MonkeyDoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:19 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by deeko1973
Personally I thought it was *****ing hilarious tonight... it all kicked off big time! This is what the show has been needing all along.

Rodrigo is a dumbass annoying t***. He never listens to anyone and needs to shut up and stop whining like a stupid arse. He's just so self obsessed and scared because he's now up for eviction. He was blaming Marcus for the whole thing but not even listening to anyone explaining that it had nothing to do with Marcus.

David is a ******. He needs to shut up as well. His head is so far up Lisa's arse he can't even see out any more.

Lisa is a pain in the ass... has been all along. Adds nothing to the show and is a moaning cow for most of the time she is awake. She thinks she is it and thinks she should automatically be listened to and believed whenever there is an argument. In reality she is stupid and doesn't have anything useful to say.

Marcus was hilarious telling David what he thought of him. Taking no **** as usual.

Freddy for once was standing up for himself and not sitting back taking everyone's ****. Good on him. Finally someone tells lisa to shut up cos she's talking s****. I totally loved the way he was putting her down and she wasn't even realising cos she was too busy calling him a prick. Go Freddy!

Finally some heated arguments and no namby-pambying around with everyone hugging each other then talking about them behind their back when they leave the room.

One of the best shows so far in this poor series!!
Seems you were watching a different version though!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:19 PM #71
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MonkeyDoodle]

same here!! He behaved like a spoiled child, which he is! sitting there saying over and over "big brother hates you" to Lisa. who the **** does he think he is? And then he said about evictions "I'm staying people like me" not any more arrogant smug *****wit and he can take his evil tart troll Bea with him, yuck
Yes, he was so smug and arrogant saying how the public love him and how he's invincible. Then resulting to mocking/taunting/deriding others. He's SO BITTER that Lisa beats him tactically in nominations every week ... he gets outsmarted by her.

Lisa and David are my faves for this week. RING!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:21 PM #72

Yeah.... let's vote for David and Lisa so Bea can go, and then Freddie will be liked again. It will happen, because that bitch is definitely getting Freddie down.
Blink_Me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:22 PM #73

I was certainly seeing a different thing to what you were seeing...

Think I'm in the majority tho!
deeko1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:24 PM #74
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Yeah.... let's vote for David and Lisa so Bea can go, and then Freddie will be liked again. It will happen, because that bitch is definitely getting Freddie down.
He won't be liked again.

The vision of seeing Bea go, Halfwit crushed and Lisa delighted is SO BEAUTIFUL!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:40 PM #75

Freddie was clearly in the right and Lisa didn't like it.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
defend, freddie, show, tonight's