Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 03-07-2005, 07:45 AM #1

Default I had sex with Max

Quote:

SHOCK: Boyfriend Scott

Speaking for the first time since leaving the house, she said: "I won't deny we've had sex—I don't need to explain myself to anyone.

But her brazen admission was like a knife through the heart to Scott Bennetts...her BOYFRIEND.

He broke down in tears when Saskia denied that they'd even been a couple.

Earlier this week he watched in horror as the BB cameras captured Saskia, 23, and Max, 24, doing the dirty in the dormitory.

Viewers saw Maxwell's bare bum poking out from under the duvet and Saskia has admitted she was also completely naked.

After her eviction on Friday night she told host Davina McCall: "My knickers are always off."

She giggled: "I can imagine what people are thinking of me. I'd think the same.

Noisy

"I'd say we had a bit of friction, but only me and Maxwell know what really happened underneath the duvet."

Anger grew among the other housemates when Kemal complained about Saskia and Maxwell's noisy love-making sessions.

He and other members of Team Makosi—Saskia's sworn enemies—saw her sexy shenanigans as a desperate attempt to avoid eviction.

But Saskia claims she always harboured feelings for her man, saying: "There was a chemistry there. We had a kiss early on to get the ball rolling—he's a great kisser."

The pushy promo girl, from Surbiton, Surrey added: "In the beginning I didn't love him, it takes time. But as the weeks went on I realised he was a lovely guy."

But last night distraught Scott, 24, of Croydon, Surrey, choked back tears as he said: "I could have forgiven her earlier when it was just the odd kiss, but it was the final straw when I saw them in bed.

"It was obvious something was going on. I could hear Maxwell's buckle being undone and their hands were all over each other.

"It's over between me and Saskia.

Tears

"She's been flaunting her relationship with him in front of me night after night. How the hell could she do that to me?

"She's taking the p***. She's made me look stupid in front of millions of viewers."

And in an amazing confession, rough and ready Scott—who plays football for the Metropolitan Police—said: "I've been crying for days over this.

"The night I watched them snuggling under the duvet was hardest for me. I could hear them kissing and see them moving around.

"I was so angry I ripped the wires from the TV satellite box. I just couldn't watch it any more."

Scott, who started dating Saskia in May 2000, said: "She was the most beautiful woman I'd ever met and I loved everything about her. I found it hard to keep my hands off her."

He added: "But the trust has gone and the hurt is just too much to bear. I've never been so heartbroken in all my life.

"Saskia and Maxwell deserve each other—they are the lowest of the low. Their relationship won't survive in the real world."
Article News Of The World
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:08 AM #2

Similar Article

Quote:
SAUCY Saskia lifted the lid on her steamy Big Brother sex secrets last night and confessed: "I did it with Maxwell."

The 34FF stunner finally admitted she bonked him just hours after they were nominated for eviction last Wednesday.

And Saskia, 23, gave her Cockney lover 10 out of 10 for his secret, under-duvet performance.

The Sunday Mirror can today reveal her other sex secrets including how she lost her virginity aged 17 during a series of hot hotel sessions.

She also confides: "I don't wear knickers. My knickers are always off - I just don't wear them."

But we reveal how the brunette minx wasn't so free with her charms when it came to former EastEnders star Dean Gaffney. She knocked him back after he begged to bed her.

Saskia, who last night became the sixth BB6 housemate to be evicted, tells the Sunday Mirror: "What me and Maxwell got up to under the covers was definitely a bonus. We had a couple of glasses of champagne that night. I just felt relaxed. I had urges to get under the covers and have a bit of time for me and Maxwell."

Saskia, whose boyfriend Scott Bennetts has been devastated by her Big Brother love affair, says she is keen to get Maxwell, 24, back under the sheets.

She adds: "He is a top, top guy. I'd give him 10 out of 10...for everything. I can't wait to see him again, without everyone looking, without cameras."

The sexual tension between the pair first exploded during a speed-dating task they were set earlier this month when they enjoyed a passionate snog.

She explains: "I knew we'd snog because there was so much chemistry there. That was the thing that got the ball rolling...if you know what I mean. He's a good kisser."

However she says she didn't instantly fancy Maxwell when she entered the BB6 house.

The promotions girl says: "I thought he was a bit of a lad, bit of a plonker. But as the weeks went on I realised he was a lovely guy. He makes me laugh - I really like him."

Saskia's on-camera romps have left her long-term boyfriend heartbroken. Semi-professional footballer Scott last week said he felt "let down" and that their relationship is all but over. He has been receiving rel-ationship counselling provided by Channel 4.

Yesterday it emerged how Saskia lost her virginity at 17 to Leo Pereira, three years her senior.

Saskia's mum, Tanya, hated him, so they were forced to take hotel rooms for their sex sessions.

A pal of timeshare salesman Leo, 27, reveals: "They were each other's first loves. He started seeing her when she was 15 but she didn't look her age - she could have passed for a 20-year-old. Her boobs were massive even then. Leo told me their nights together were pretty steamy. Nothing was too wild for her."

But their relationship wasn't to last. The pal says: "They would row almost constantly. It was really wearing in the end."

It also emerged that Saskia once left former EastEnder Dean Gaffney begging for nookie. She was out clubbing with pals in London's West End when she came across Dean in celebrity hangout Chinawhite two years ago.

Dean, who played dimwit street cleaner Robbie Jackson, immediately began chatting her up and buying her drinks. A pal of Saskia's last night revealed: "When she met Dean, Saskia was wearing furry boots, hotpants and a tiny top to show off her curves.

"As soon as Dean clocked her in the club he shot over and started chatting her up.

"Saskia was thrilled. She had been trying to pull a celebrity off EastEnders for ages because she desperately wanted help getting an audition for the show."

Saskia made Dean drive her home to Kingston, Surrey, without telling him that at the time she was living with Wimbledon footballer Adam Nowland.

The pal adds: "Saskia literally led him right up the garden."

Yesterday Maxwell was given a chance to shed a tear for Saskia.

The housemates were given the task to cry a teaspoon of tears in return for a luxury dinner.
Article Sunday Mirror
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 12:21 PM #3

what a ****
missy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 12:57 PM #4
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

that scott guy is so low.

saying hes gonna hit people.

hes a bully type i suppose.
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 12:59 PM #5

No disrespect to the man but he's not that much of a looker is he. He looks like a bit of a thug and Maxwell looks like a puppy dog
harry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 01:03 PM #6

Do I smell the scent of money Scott? If you know what I mean
Old 05-07-2005, 01:09 PM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by harry
Do I smell the scent of money Scott? If you know what I mean
I agree wth you there, i understand that he is upset but if he cared about Saskia that much he wouldnt want to talk about her in the way he has?!
Ella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 01:12 PM #8

it must be awful when the ex does the kiss and tell. I have too much respect for people to do that.
Old 05-07-2005, 01:13 PM #9

Quote:
Originally posted by harry
it must be awful when the ex does the kiss and tell. I have too much respect for people to do that.
True, and he does have every right to be upset but he should just leave saskia and maxwell alone!
Old 05-07-2005, 01:54 PM #10

Upset v. fed up but i would not tell the press - i would not want the world to know what had gone on
Old 05-07-2005, 01:56 PM #11

Yer i know thats what i said before i said he has every right to be upset but he shouldnt have sold his story
Old 06-07-2005, 12:58 PM #12

yes but Saskia is rubbing salt into the wounds isnt she. And all that fuss she made about Kemal complaining - how false - probably didnt like it because he interrupted them.

Such a shame no-one has really asked Saskia why she suddenly got so keen on Maxwell just as Orlaith entered the house.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-07-2005, 07:57 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by BusyBee
yes but Saskia is rubbing salt into the wounds isnt she. And all that fuss she made about Kemal complaining - how false - probably didnt like it because he interrupted them.

Such a shame no-one has really asked Saskia why she suddenly got so keen on Maxwell just as Orlaith entered the house.
You seem to be the only person talking any sense around here!
yehritewoteva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
max, sex