Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:20 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Amy
BB13 USA: Jordan

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Amy
BB13 USA: Jordan
Default sorry but halfwick is a big headed arrogant ***

sorry he thinks he is too good and its a shamew i really liked freddie when the others were pikcing on him but he has turned into a nob

Edit. Language.
tpau21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:22 AM #2

He has to go...oh and grab bea's coat while your there freddie there's a love.
Savetherainforest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:23 AM #3

Marcus is NOT vile, he is a pure legend
Brad. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:23 AM #4
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie

So Halfwits a nob for exposing the vile bullies and telling them exactly what he thinks of them? He's a friggin hero mate
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:24 AM #5

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Quote:
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
So Halfwits a nob for exposing the vile bullies and telling them exactly what he thinks of them? He's a friggin hero mate
You go girl
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:25 AM #6

Why can't people make posts without swearing on this forum?

I really find it annoying that people liked freddie when he was being bullied, but they do not like him now he is standing up for himself? Just really does not make sense to be honest. Unless people like to see people being bullied so they can feel sorry for them? Very strange. Good on freddie for standing up to Lisa and giving the house some home truths

What he said was factual, the public have kept him in many times and there is nothing wrong with him bringing it up, it has given him much needed confidence.
nickc25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:27 AM #7

I thought last night half wit was brilliant it was so so so funny! haha xxx
MrsTIL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:27 AM #8
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by tpau21
sorry he thinks he is too good and its a shamew i really liked freddie when the others were pikcing on him but he has turned into a nob

and sorry marcus fans that are all over these forums

marcus is a ***** vile fuker too!!
Well said, i totally agree with everything you've just said
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:28 AM #9
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
No, He's knob for turning into a bully himself!!! David never bullied anyone!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:29 AM #10
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Bradley.
Marcus is NOT vile, he is a pure legend
Totally disagree with you there sorry.
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:29 AM #11
Tripping Not Genuflecting

Tripping Not Genuflecting

tpau21 this thread has really backfired hasn't it?
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:33 AM #12

Its not nice for anyone to be bullied...But he was having a conversation with Roddy and then attacked David..David never bullied freddie in the weeks freedie was up cos david was not there...Freddie is getting aggressive and too big for his boots now he has queen bea and marcus, he has seen them attack david and now he is having a go..what he says to lisa is another issue. I cannot stand anyone being bullied freddie should know better cos he has had the same treatment and now is instigating it to another. David may not be the brightest spark by shoosing lisa but somehow he feels he can communicate with her without feeling stupid, and sorry but freddie and bea make him feel that way.....shame on them.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:38 AM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by Savetherainforest
Its not nice for anyone to be bullied...But he was having a conversation with Roddy and then attacked David..David never bullied freddie in the weeks freedie was up cos david was not there...Freddie is getting aggressive and too big for his boots now he has queen bea and marcus, he has seen them attack david and now he is having a go..what he says to lisa is another issue. I cannot stand anyone being bullied freddie should know better cos he has had the same treatment and now is instigating it to another. David may not be the brightest spark by shoosing lisa but somehow he feels he can communicate with her without feeling stupid, and sorry but freddie and bea make him feel that way.....shame on them.
He did not attack david at all. So now giving someone your opinion without raising your voice is bullying? No chance.

David started off saying "pathetic" about 20,000 times with that silly look on his face and then said about Bea he has figured her out without then backing it up with facts too! As Marcus said, he can't say something like that without backing it up.
nickc25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:41 AM #14

Freddy was NOT standing up for himself. He was attacking people for reasons that have NOTHING to do with him. It was just a vile childish Lord of The Flies attack. But it takes a keen mind to filter the evidence of this. I don't put it past most folk to not get it.
albie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:44 AM #15
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tpau21

and sorry marcus fans that are all over these forums

marcus is a ***** vile fuker too!!
Agree with both
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 AM #16

I always thought of Freddie as a snobbish idiot, and now I've FINALLY been proved right. Get him OUT! He's a fake, and a pain in the arse.
saraholeila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:46 AM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by nickc25
Quote:
He did not attack david at all. So now giving someone your opinion without raising your voice is bullying? No chance.

David started off saying "pathetic" about 20,000 times with that silly look on his face and then said about Bea he has figured her out without then backing it up with facts too! As Marcus said, he can't say something like that without backing it up.
And that is to do with Bea and David not Freddie..he would not have said anything if he did not have marcus and Bea there..That is a sad fact, freddie and bea are made for eachother they cannot keep their noses out of other people's issues...Freddie and bea are cowards with a pack attack attitude..safer in numbers.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:49 AM #18
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Agree 100% ,Freddie has hated Lisa for a long time ,hes backstabbed her ,but from somewhere yesterday he got himself a pair of bolox ,but he went too far ,the REAL him emerged from the mist ,and it wasnt pretty ,i think (my opinion) and hope that last night he lost the chance he had of winning bb10

And that is to do with Bea and David not Freddie..he would not have said anything if he did not have marcus and Bea there..That is a sad fact, freddie and bea are made for eachother they cannot keep their noses out of other people's issues...Freddie and bea are cowards with a pack attack attitude..safer in numbers.
Agree 100% ,Freddie has hated Lisa for a long time ,hes backstabbed her ,but from somewhere yesterday he got himself a pair of bolox ,but he went too far ,the REAL him emerged from the mist ,and it wasnt pretty ,i think (my opinion) and hope that last night he lost the chance he had of winning bb10
Old 06-08-2009, 11:51 AM #19

Anyone who says they wouldn't derive pleasure from slapping Freddie is a liar. He's a major trouser pole.
albie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:53 AM #20
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by albie
Anyone who says they wouldn't derive pleasure from slapping Freddie is a liar. He's a major trouser pole.
I would get so much more pleasure from batting lisa...or bea for that matter.

Freddie would probably enjoy being slapped
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:55 AM #21
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:

Bea asked David why he didn't like her and David said cos she said he was a thief, Bea said that she hadn't called him a thief, Bea who prides herself on being Honest Lied to him, yes she did say he was a thief and Freddie knew this cos he was one of the people she said it to therefore Freddie backed Bea knowing that she was in the wrong and knowing that Davids reason for disliking Bea was valid
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:56 AM #22
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo

Bea asked David why he didn't like her and David said cos she said he was a thief, Bea said that she hadn't called him a thief, Bea who prides herself on being Honest Lied to him, yes she did say he was a thief and Freddie knew this cos he was one of the people she said it to therefore Freddie backed Bea knowing that she was in the wrong and knowing that Davids reason for disliking Bea was valid
Ah but thats the thing...she didnt say he was a thief. She implied this but she didnt say it.

Much the same as rabbit-gate...the word rabbit wasnt said, so this was the get out clause.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:57 AM #23

I cant actually believe people are saying that freddie would not say anything without marcus or bea there! All the way through his journey he has always confronted his issues alone whether it be to karly, Kris, Lisa etc. He never did it in an aggresive way but he certainly tried to get his point across!
Last night he may have taken it too far but I think he had just had enough, mainly of Lisa. Unfortunately David got caught in the cross fire. I think the most telling part of all of this is that UNTIL last night he has remained dignified when under fire and so I for one can forgive him for letting off steam! They have been in there for a long time and I do not believe that any of us would handle every single situation perfectly. I am not going to condemn him for being human and over reacting on occassion!
Also I remember reading on here that some people were annoyed when he was trying to make an effort with lisa, saying "why is he talking to her". I dont think he can ever win. I suppose the best thing for him to do would be to just ignore lisa and keep a happy medium, but with someone who obviously dislikes him as much as lisa does I should imagine that is difficult to do all of the time. Sorry for rant...
nicpic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:58 AM #24
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Quote:
Quote:

Yes she did ,glad someone else watches the show
Old 06-08-2009, 11:58 AM #25

Halfwick

who he?
IsleOfWeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arrogant, big, halfwick, headed