Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 AM #51

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Coolio, remember to phone though, and thanks.
of course!! i have voted 10 each do far and 5 for hira. i'll do lots more during the show

must say i'm annoyed at having to vote to save this week. bb are money grabbing bastards
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:47 AM #52

I wanna join this!!! Lets hope we wipe that grin on Halfwit's face when he sees his object of affection walking out that door.
LoadOfDross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:48 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by LoadOfDross
I wanna join this!!! Lets hope we wipe that grin on Halfwit's face when he sees his object of affection walking out that door.

jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:36 AM #54
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by kisywisy
Quote:
Coolio, remember to phone though, and thanks.
of course!! i have voted 10 each do far and 5 for hira. i'll do lots more during the show

must say i'm annoyed at having to vote to save this week. bb are money grabbing bastards
Good stuff! Agreed, BB obviusly did this to rake in the money, esp with 10 HMs up.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:37 AM #55
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Yup Yup, I REALLY hope Bea gets evicted and Lisa/David stay, to laugh in Freddie's face! He deserves a taste of his own medicine!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:56 AM #56

Bea has got to go! I stuck up for her for ages thinking she was being nice but her hatred for David is totally unfounded. David seems a nice guy and come on who in their right mind would go in and befriend Lisa. Its social suicide! it can only mean he really is just going in there and being himself.

Unlike Bea who has halfwit and marcus wrapped around her little finger.

Ive been voting for David to stay i cant quite manage voting Lisa but I'm doing my part
sl3ptsolong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:59 AM #57

Are you seriously voting for Lisa and David over Halfwit?

That's an incredibly stupid thing to do! They're complete tossers!
dudeMAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:01 PM #58
hello there

Favourites:
hello there

Favourites:

I find it fairly sad that you are voting that many times to save Lisa, the bully, the non-stop everyday smoker that sits at the bus stop with her henchman David, just to 'wipe the smug smile off Halfwit's face?' You seriously want Bea evicted over Lisa?
aiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 PM #59

Quote:
Originally posted by aiv
I find it fairly sad that you are voting that many times to save Lisa, the bully, the non-stop everyday smoker that sits at the bus stop with her henchman David, just to 'wipe the smug smile off Halfwit's face?' You seriously want Bea evicted over Lisa?
yes we do! by the way - bea smokes at the busstop with her henchman halfwit
HayleyLeigh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by aiv
YES YES YES.

I find it sad that you want Bea to stay in over Lisa. Bea, the loose woman, the bully, the non - stop smoker with her henchmen Halfwit and Marcus, who she uses her sexuality to 'cock tease and get on her side.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:15 PM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Here's hoping!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:19 PM #62
hello there

Favourites:
hello there

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Originally posted by aiv
YES YES YES.

I find it sad that you want Bea to stay in over Lisa. Bea, the loose woman, the bully, the non - stop smoker with her henchmen Halfwit and Marcus, who she uses her sexuality to 'cock tease and get on her side.
Bea will go next week. I don't LIKE Bea, in fact, I HATE Bea, but Lisa is worse. I don't like the way she bullied people and then stopped when she found out she was unpopular. Then she did NOTHING! Most boring housemate ever! At least Bea does something!
aiv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:24 PM #63
BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

BUD BUD DING DING 2.99

Quote:
This is a fan club and discussion thread with regards to saving Lisa and David for this Friday's eviction! I would love to see them stay and watch Halfwit's cocky, foolish, deluded grin vanish! Hopefully his manipulative, faker, drama queen Bea who instigated it all would get the boot, leaving 'know it all invincible' Halfwit bewildered! This would be TV gold and fair justice in my eyes!

So who is gonna save Lisa and David and get back at Team Smug? I am, I will be voting plenty for each, especially Lisa who had the guts to tell Halfwit like it is and what he truly is; an arrogant, cocky, deluded fool who has little respect or consideration for others. His mocking, taunting and derisive laughter at HMs who have shown basic courtesy and respect, was a step too far. I am glad that Rodrigo had the guts to criticize him too.

Lisa warned us what Halfwit's true nature was really like. It is no coincidence that an entire house of people disliked the guy and felt he was cocky, arrogant, deluded and weird. Now the truth has come to surface. The grand master of this whole plot is Bea; who is manipulating everyone, creating deluded lapdogs who serve to do her dirty work and fight her nastily-intended causes, as well as appeasing her at every turn.

So who's in and looking forward to seeing Halfwit's face when Lisa and David stay on Friday? Maybe, just maybe, his sly master Bea gets the boot?

*** Vote to Save Phone Numbers (Keep Dialling! ) ***

Lisa - 09016 16 16 08
David 09016 16 16 18

Just State in a Post if You Wish to Join the Fan Club and Save Lisa & David!

Member's List:

1.) AhmedFan2004
2.) Jet
3.) RealityTV
4.) LemonJam
5.) Jayson
6.) MissKittyFantastico
7.) KevinYeah
8.) gillgroom
9.) HayleyLeigh
10.) Jarvio
11.) gez_09
12.) Kerplunk124
13.) BigBrotherfan4ever
14.) ukturtle
15.) BBfan46
16.) aoq2008
17.) kitkat94
18.) golden
19.) BBmassive
20.) kisywisy
21.) LoadofDross

Thats too much for me to read mate, but Team Smug is Lisa and David, the same team which had smug ****z like Kris and Karly.
Clockers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:27 PM #64

I agree it would be really fun to get rid of Bea because I hate her and also because I would love to see halftits face. But the only thing I worry about is that freddo will lose all his confidence and that Lisa might go over the top in attacking him again and then he will get the sympathy vote and win!! I couldn't stand it if he won!!

Hopefully it's too late for him to turn things around again now
loomy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:28 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by Clockers
Quote:
This is a fan club and discussion thread with regards to saving Lisa and David for this Friday's eviction! I would love to see them stay and watch Halfwit's cocky, foolish, deluded grin vanish! Hopefully his manipulative, faker, drama queen Bea who instigated it all would get the boot, leaving 'know it all invincible' Halfwit bewildered! This would be TV gold and fair justice in my eyes!

So who is gonna save Lisa and David and get back at Team Smug? I am, I will be voting plenty for each, especially Lisa who had the guts to tell Halfwit like it is and what he truly is; an arrogant, cocky, deluded fool who has little respect or consideration for others. His mocking, taunting and derisive laughter at HMs who have shown basic courtesy and respect, was a step too far. I am glad that Rodrigo had the guts to criticize him too.

Lisa warned us what Halfwit's true nature was really like. It is no coincidence that an entire house of people disliked the guy and felt he was cocky, arrogant, deluded and weird. Now the truth has come to surface. The grand master of this whole plot is Bea; who is manipulating everyone, creating deluded lapdogs who serve to do her dirty work and fight her nastily-intended causes, as well as appeasing her at every turn.

So who's in and looking forward to seeing Halfwit's face when Lisa and David stay on Friday? Maybe, just maybe, his sly master Bea gets the boot?

*** Vote to Save Phone Numbers (Keep Dialling! ) ***

Lisa - 09016 16 16 08
David 09016 16 16 18

Just State in a Post if You Wish to Join the Fan Club and Save Lisa & David!

Member's List:

1.) AhmedFan2004
2.) Jet
3.) RealityTV
4.) LemonJam
5.) Jayson
6.) MissKittyFantastico
7.) KevinYeah
8.) gillgroom
9.) HayleyLeigh
10.) Jarvio
11.) gez_09
12.) Kerplunk124
13.) BigBrotherfan4ever
14.) ukturtle
15.) BBfan46
16.) aoq2008
17.) kitkat94
18.) golden
19.) BBmassive
20.) kisywisy
21.) LoadofDross

Thats too much for me to read mate, but Team Smug is Lisa and David, the same team which had smug ****z like Kris and Karly.
That is your opinion. Mine is that Team Smug are Halfwit (who has PROVED how smug he is), and Bea.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:32 PM #66

How worried are most of you are on here that Lisa and David are likely to be evicted, worried enough to waste a ton of money of phoning these numbers.

More money than sense, and all into BB's pockets. The fair thing would be that each telephone number can vote only once, thus making it fair play, but no BB want as much money as possible, and people like you make that possible.

I have voted to save Freddie, and only once. If he goes, he goes. It's a game show and I have better things to spend my money on

Lisa doesn't deserve to win, she has been of no benefit to the show, David has more right than her, as much as I don't really like him, he is entertaining at times.
incywincy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 PM #67

Im in
misslily31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:37 PM #68

Quote:
Originally posted by incywincy
How worried are most of you are on here that Lisa and David are likely to be evicted, worried enough to waste a ton of money of phoning these numbers.

More money than sense, and all into BB's pockets. The fair thing would be that each telephone number can vote only once, thus making it fair play, but no BB want as much money as possible, and people like you make that possible.

I have voted to save Freddie, and only once. If he goes, he goes. It's a game show and I have better things to spend my money on

Lisa doesn't deserve to win, she has been of no benefit to the show, David has more right than her, as much as I don't really like him, he is entertaining at times.
What always worries me is on the bb terms and conditions they say that we are allowed more than one vote but they reserve the right to discount votes; especially if they think the votes are automated. This means that plausibly bb could only be counting one vote per phone line or one vote per phone line per hour but still charging people for it and we would never know. It wouldn't even be illegal as it is in the terms and conditions
Old 07-08-2009, 01:51 PM #69
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by loomy
I agree it would be really fun to get rid of Bea because I hate her and also because I would love to see halftits face. But the only thing I worry about is that freddo will lose all his confidence and that Lisa might go over the top in attacking him again and then he will get the sympathy vote and win!! I couldn't stand it if he won!!

I think Lisa is very tactically aware and sensitive to what the public makes judgements on. I think she may milk it a little on Friday, but won't go overboard. If anything, she may be waiting for Freddie to react and blow his chances/boost Lisa's chances even more. It'll all be very interesting!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:54 PM #70

Quote:
Quote:

I think Lisa is very tactically aware and sensitive to what the public makes judgements on. I think she may milk it a little on Friday, but won't go overboard. If anything, she may be waiting for Freddie to react and blow his chances/boost Lisa's chances even more. It'll all be very interesting!
Hopefully. I hope if Bea gets evicted Halfwit goes crazy blaming it all on David's imaginary gameplan
Old 07-08-2009, 01:54 PM #71
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by jet

That is your opinion. Mine is that Team Smug are Halfwit (who has PROVED how smug he is), and Bea.
Definitely, I also think MANY posters are missing a KEY distinction.

Lisa and co made genuine friends, and hence looked out for each other, tactically speaking and also with regards to their lives in the house.

Halfwit simply created false allies, who he will NEVER see again in the outside world, in RETALIATION to being outfoxed by Lisa.

He then failed, week after week, and finally cracked this week when his beloved Bea faced the chop. He then showed his true colours; mocking, taunting, derisively laughing and exclaiming to the world how the public adores him and he's invincible.

Lisa has more tact, tactical ability and heart than FcukWit will ever have.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:56 PM #72
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Hopefully. I hope if Bea gets evicted Halfwit goes crazy blaming it all on David's imaginary gameplan
From a TV perspective I think this is the scenario that BB are wanting. They want Bea out, and for Lisa and David to milk it, and for Halfwit to crack. This would make excellent TV and really establish an intriguing plotline to the show. Davina will be biased tonight, lol.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:57 PM #73

Quote:

What always worries me is on the bb terms and conditions they say that we are allowed more than one vote but they reserve the right to discount votes; especially if they think the votes are automated. This means that plausibly bb could only be counting one vote per phone line or one vote per phone line per hour but still charging people for it and we would never know. It wouldn't even be illegal as it is in the terms and conditions
Crikey, yes, I never thought of it that way. People would just redial and redial getting it over and done with, in the programming of a computer, this could be seen as automated, hence votes not being placed, but money still being taken.

How could you prove something like that?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:57 PM #74

Why would you pay money to watch that ugly ogre sit outside and smoke
DavidIsGay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:00 PM #75

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet

Definitely, I also think MANY posters are missing a KEY distinction.

Lisa and co made genuine friends, and hence looked out for each other, tactically speaking and also with regards to their lives in the house.

Halfwit simply created false allies, who he will NEVER see again in the outside world, in RETALIATION to being outfoxed by Lisa.

He then failed, week after week, and finally cracked this week when his beloved Bea faced the chop. He then showed his true colours; mocking, taunting, derisively laughing and exclaiming to the world how the public adores him and he's invincible.

Lisa has more tact, tactical ability and heart than FcukWit will ever have.
Lisa hasn't made genuine friends, Lisa tactically got people onside who would be beneficial to her. I would be so surprised if she got together with any of them once the BB afterpartes etc have died away.

I think Sophie & Karly had a friendship as do Charlie and Rodrigo, but in my opinion, that's it. Maybe Freddie & Marcus.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
club, fan, lisa, official