Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 03-07-2005, 09:23 PM #1

Default Naked Jacuzzi-ness

Oh my gosh.... orgy galore or what??? It was a blatant grasp at public persuasion
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:31 PM #2
Banned

Banned

my opinion of Orlaith is now very low all an act for the cameras, she thinks she's gods gift
SMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:37 PM #3

I agree about Orlaith. I think the tide will turn against her.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:38 PM #4

OMG yes.... how much does that woman love herself..... ???? but good veiwing
~Kizwiz~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 09:48 PM #5

eeew get her off shes a dirty slag
hellohello is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 10:38 PM #6

cannot complain it good tv, she got quite gd plan cus shes splitting her slef etween both groups which means she wont get many votes.
Scuzz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 11:18 PM #7

I don't think that'sa plan though,it's the nature of the time that she entered teh house.She doesn't ahve anything to hold against either group,so she may aswell be friendly with others.
Lance is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 11:25 PM #8

Didnt think orliath would stoop so low but its obvious shes a smart girl playing on her looks.

im not complaning anyway
Aza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 03:48 AM #9

Both Makosi and Orlaith are giving women a bad name. They are both dirty and discusting!!! I hated Vanessa but atleast she was clothed and not fooling around in the pool. Vanessa had gone up in my ratings now, yes she is boring but she isnt using her body for votes!

Last edited by GlitterEyes; 10-05-2011 at 04:58 PM.
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:27 AM #10

im laughing more at that makosi and anthony have no idea they had sex
JC-KY-2K is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 07:13 AM #11

This is where the line between reality tv and ******** tv crosses. They just showed how stupid, immature and desperate they are. And also strengthening my loyalty for science to win. I respect all women that have never done, and never will do this self-degrading, no decency, lowest of the low crap. Peace!
kd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 07:50 AM #12

Yeah Makosi and Orlaith are slappers, taking chances each with Anthony and then Makosi having it off with him in the pool and denying it
Debz81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 08:38 AM #13

Why the hell are Makosi and Orlaith getting all the blame for this, when it looked like Anthony was just as much involved! Whats good for the gander and all that...
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 08:48 AM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Slartibartfast
Why the hell are Makosi and Orlaith getting all the blame for this, when it looked like Anthony was just as much involved! Whats good for the gander and all that...
Yeah I agree with what you are saying he was enjoying it as much as they were but they were the ones that started it all
Old 04-07-2005, 09:14 AM #15

I don't think it really matters who started it, it takes two to tango! (or in this case, 3 or 4 to tango)

This thread is largely representative of society as a whole. The blokes can do what they want and get away with it, while the girls are branded as slappers and slags. I'm a bloke but it still annoys me to see how one-sided people can be.

If people are gonna criticise them for what they did, then Anthony has to get his fair share. But I don't really think you can criticise any of them too heavily for what was basically some drunken fumblings! Doesn't smack of the same desperation and calculating as Saskia bedding Maxwell was, that was done to ensure Saskia a name in the outside world. Last night was more to do with sexual frustration and drink!
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 10:28 AM #16

I think that they are all adults and if they want to do that then fine who are we to tell them they can not. At the end of the day we all sit for weeks on end waiting for something to happen and then when it does not fit into our nice little idea of what fun is we complain. So they had sex last night - at least they were not beating the hell out of each other.

I also agree that if the girls are out of order so are the lads they did the same and why is it worse for a girl to behave this way?
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:16 AM #17

I did mention Anthony in my post, and if I didn't make it clear, I think he is on a par with Makosi and Orlaith regarding behaviour.

Sunny_01, you're quite right, they are adults and have the right to do as they choose, but as they have put themselves up for a program where they know millions will be watching them, I do believe that viewers have the right to find it disgraceful behaviour. Nobody is saying that they shouldn't behave that way if they want - just that we have the right to form an opinion on it. If they don't want people to form opinions on their behaviour, then why have they gone into the house in the first place?

(Edit) whoops, just read my earlier post. I did mention Anthony in relation to this subject, but it was on another thread. I agree that it shouldn't just be Makosi and Orlaith who are getting criticised (if anybody is getting criticised) - Anthony was as involved as they are. My earlier post on this thread only referred to Orlaith, because I was responding to another post which referred to Orlaith.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:18 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
I did mention Anthony in my post, and if I didn't make it clear, I think he is on a par with Makosi and Orlaith regarding behaviour.

Sunny_01, you're quite right, they are adults and have the right to do as they choose, but as they have put themselves up for a program where they know millions will be watching them, I do believe that viewers have the right to find it disgraceful behaviour. Nobody is saying that they shouldn't behave that way if they want - just that we have the right to form an opinion on it. If they don't want people to form opinions on their behaviour, then why have they gone into the house in the first place?

I agree with you 100%
Old 04-07-2005, 11:38 AM #19

Quote:
I don't think it really matters who started it, it takes two to tango! (or in this case, 3 or 4 to tango)

This thread is largely representative of society as a whole. The blokes can do what they want and get away with it, while the girls are branded as slappers and slags. I'm a bloke but it still annoys me to see how one-sided people can be.

If people are going to criticise them for what they did, then Anthony has to get his fair share. But I don't really think you can criticise any of them too heavily for what was basically some drunken fumblings! Doesn't smack of the same desperation and calculating as Saskia bedding Maxwell was, that was done to ensure Saskia a name in the outside world. Last night was more to do with sexual frustration and drink!

I agree 100%. It really saddens me to hear all the name calling of modern woman. (Slag.slapper) Modern men get away explicit behavour and go down as just being one of the lads. As a society we have a long long way to go to get out of the sexual discrimination mind set..... A very long way...
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:11 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Quote:

If people are going to criticise them for what they did, then Anthony has to get his fair share. But I don't really think you can criticise any of them too heavily for what was basically some drunken fumblings! Doesn't smack of the same desperation and calculating as Saskia bedding Maxwell was, that was done to ensure Saskia a name in the outside world. Last night was more to do with sexual frustration and drink!

I agree 100%. It really saddens me to hear all the name calling of modern woman. (Slag.slapper) Modern men get away explicit behavour and go down as just being one of the lads. As a society we have a long long way to go to get out of the sexual discrimination mind set..... A very long way...
Thank you!! At last- reason!! I agree too [Where is the thread calling Anthony a sl*g?] I hate this double standard, perhaps because I am a strong woman and I find it doesn't effect me in my own personal life, it shocks me when I see it elsewhere.
Aimee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:47 PM #21

[/quote]Thank you!! At last- reason!! I agree too [Where is the thread calling Anthony a sl*g?] I hate this double standard, perhaps because I am a strong woman and I find it doesn't effect me in my own personal life, it shocks me when I see it elsewhere. [/quote]

You will never find a thread calling Ant or any of the males slags/slappers because we are in the dark ages still when it comes to sexuality. At the end of the day they got drunk and they romped in the pool big deal! Max would have been in there were it not for the fact that Saskia had just left.

CH4 perhaps shouldn't have shown so much of it in the highlights programmes as there are a lot of kids watching it but aside from that wheres the harm in what they did?

Wendy
Fallen-Angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:49 PM #22

a bit of drink and makosi and orlaith are anyones. see her trying it on with anthony then she went on to craig who was just sitting in the pool, she just craves attention, as does makosi! was funny the way maxwell denied makosi haha
hass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 12:59 PM #23

Dont forget Anthony has already said he was only coming on to Makosi for the cameras. Just goes to show what a little alcohol in that house does. I have the feeling that Makosi is regretting allowing Orlaith into the house. It seemed to me that there was a lot of whatever you are doing, I will do worse going on.
BusyBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:03 PM #24

I cant work it out because Makosi and Orlaith say they really like each other yet whenever theres something going on like the other night in the Jacuzzi they were constantly competing to see who goes the furthest, maybe thats just a bit of fun who knows.
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 01:08 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I cant work it out because Makosi and Orlaith say they really like each other yet whenever theres something going on like the other night in the Jacuzzi they were constantly competing to see who goes the furthest, maybe thats just a bit of fun who knows.
Yeah tell me about it, what the hell was that all about? Anthony wasn't bothering though as he had a bit of them both

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jacuzziness, naked