Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 06-08-2009, 11:04 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryRag
Quote:
Originally posted by NONESHALLPASS
Seriously??? Come on now if anything siavash put them all at risk with his insistance of not nomming at all anymore.
Blaming marcus for everything from the weather to how he looks etc just makes us marcus supporters like him even more.

as we all know, Marcus haters are brain dead idiots anyway
Harry when the haters post tripe like most threads about marcus are, I cant argue with your assesment
NONESHALLPASS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:04 PM #27
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
I don't know what you are worrying about! Marcus has been saved from punishment.
nice one twiggy, however Sophie did say that same thing earlier. and lisa has never been punished about any ****' that she do all the time
HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:06 PM #28
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive

BB8 for one example ,when ziggy did the same thing
Well i didnt watch BB8...so i wouldnt know, but please see my other thread, about how everyone has been punished differently depending on the person.

BB8 is always my blind spot, just couldnt take to any of the numpteys in that.
Terrible year ,but believe me,it has happened before
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:08 PM #29
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Plus they have hardly been using the same punishments consistently have they?

Some nomination influencing goes unnoticed (lisa), some is punished with not being able to swear (siavash, sophie) some with not being able to speak (charlie, kris and sophie) some with wearing a dunces hat (siavash)...see the pattern? Depending who does the rulebreak, they punish in a way that THEY see fit. Which in marcus' case was to make him out to be a tosser, when in reality he didnt really do anything wrong(to get the whole house up, others blatantly discussed nominations) and it was siavashs fault they were up for refusing to nominate.

I dont understand why they singled out marcus...when he is by no means the only one to say he wants to go home.
Quoting myself, sad i know. Just want to know what BBmassive thinks of this.

I think a more apt punishment, if they truly believe he was influencing noms would be to give him a stupid punishment like the others have got before, everyone should be the same, but next week, as this week is the whole house up.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:13 PM #30
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Some nomination influencing goes unnoticed (lisa), some is punished with not being able to swear (siavash, sophie) some with not being able to speak (charlie, kris and sophie) some with wearing a dunces hat (siavash)...see the pattern? Depending who does the rulebreak, they punish in a way that THEY see fit. Which in marcus' case was to make him out to be a tosser, when in reality he didnt really do anything wrong(to get the whole house up, others blatantly discussed nominations) and it was siavashs fault they were up for refusing to nominate.

I dont understand why they singled out marcus...when he is by no means the only one to say he wants to go home.

I think a more apt punishment, if they truly believe he was influencing noms would be to give him a stupid punishment like the others have got before, everyone should be the same, but next week, as this week is the whole house up.
Siavash is just as guilty as him
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:14 PM #31
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Ah come on Marcus being blamed created a smokescreen so most people forgot about Sea of Ash being the one who really caused the punishment, sit back and view it objectively, they had to find someone to blame as well as Sea of Ash, so they picked up marcus on his joke.

Why did BB do this? To protect one of their moles. Siavash is really on the BB production team. him and Bea are plants. Why do you think Bea is being so manipulative and two faced, she is placed in there and fed instructions on how to wind the public up even more.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:16 PM #32
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:
Quote:

Siavash is just as guilty as him
How? Siavash decided not to nominate, which is something they HAVE to do, for the game.

Marcus said he wanted to go home, which should really warrant the same kind of punishment as the likes of sophie, kris etc. got. Not being responsible for the whole house being up.

That weight was on Siavash's shoulders, BB told him that the other housemates would be punished for what HE did.

However, they changed their minds later and decided that this was also marcus' fault.

Doesnt make sense. At all.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:27 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Quote:
Originally posted by delta

He blatantly got one over BB this week, he know's BB inside out and knew that he would be up for eviction this week.

He also knew that if he talked about nominations the whole house would be up for eviction, thus reducing his chance of going.

As it happens, this suited BB as they don't want either Marcus of Bea to go.

Marcus fcukked up though, 'cos he didn't know for sure what Siavish would do in the diary room and in essence used his joker card unnecessarily, for surely he won't be able to employ those tactics again.
I do not suppose that Marcus and Siavash knew they could get this outcome but the problem is (for BB fans and not Jerry Springer Fans) is that the ultimate outcome amounts to this:

Marcus would have had a 50% chance of eviction. Instead, as a punishment gets a 10% chance of eviction.
Wait.
The reality is that Marcus was all but certain to get evicted but now, due to the voting 'to save' scheme is all but certain to stay.
No wonder he couldn't stop laughing. I had suggested he start slapping everyone and dancing on their beds.
Why not?
He just went and did this lame 'bluff' going home thing in the DR (not even a good one) and is rewarded with a free week!
Great!
Siavash might feel bad but it is really not a problem for him either. Its nothing for him.

So I don't think either of them planned it but it doesn't change what ultimately happened and the OP is right in that sense its just a disregard for anything BB and all but abandons any rules and why even have nominations?
Why bother voting?
Why have any rules?
This is basically telling you the viewer none of that is real anymore and its now far more of a scripted plot and it doesn't really matter who does what anymore.
HMs will be kept or evicted depending on whatever plot-line and Jerry Springer ratings can be pulled.

I still ask:
This punished Marcus and Siavash how??
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:32 PM #34
0_o

0_o

It has punished siavash by him now being up for eviction also.

And as i have stated in previous posts, the everyone being up for eviction was nothing to do with marcus' 'rule break', they just decided this afterwards. They said to siavash that his actions would have results for the WHOLE HOUSE.

Marcus should be punished next week for his 'rule break' as he couldnt be punished this week, because siavash already put the whole house up. They just turned it into a double punishment because they are damn lazy.

Plus i doubt that marcus V bea would have resulted in marcus being evicted, I think she and lisa are the only ones he stands a chance against.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:32 PM #35

Marcus' infringement was minor compared to that of Siavash who threatened to refuse to vote each week. Siavash's stand required drastic action from BB.

It maybe that Siavash saw all this coming and, after all, the voters wouldn't blame him for putting them all up.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
booted, marcus