Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:26 AM #26
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Happy to say that the mass voting public do not share the strange views of Ahmed and Jet.
I highly doubt it. A couple might, but not enough to worry about.

Ahmed and Jet just appear to be on a 2 person campaign to rip apart anything freddie says. However, when their arguement goes wrong, as in the other thread, they have to ignore it, and start a new thread.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:26 AM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by wilful_woodpecker
that's not what I meant at all...quite the opposite
You agreed with the other poster that Freddie thought the amount was abysmal.

Which means it was of an insignificant amount, and it disrespects those who value that money and consider it significant.

Do you think Lisa would call it pocket money? And again, if it's pocket money, why claim?
If he has payed tax and was out of work, he was entitled to it. So you think Lisa wasting it on fags when others could spend it on food is better then?
Do pimps pay tax?
FYI Lisa has payed lots of tax.
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:27 AM #28
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Happy to say that the mass voting public do not share the strange views of Ahmed and Jet.
Yes, because it's just 2 members who think this ...

NOBODY else thinks negatively of Halfwit and see his declining popularity.

NOBODY else dislikes Bea and wants her evicted, to the satisfaction of Lisa and David.

Sure pal, sure.
Noone said that. The point was about this 'pocket money' cr*p being so important. Dont try to twist things as you have no point.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:28 AM #29

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by golden
Funny thing is.....during college he set up & ran a rentboy website...in which he also participated!
Then after college he went to America for a couple of years off!
I'd say if he had the time or was in England he would have been on it for way longer!!
Also when Lisa asked he said he had'nt on the dole...& he kind of sniggered like 'how dare you!'
oh my god!! really??

how did you find this out??
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:29 AM #30

I dont like Freddie or Bea and neither does the 80+ members of the Freddie out club. Freddie is a tosser
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:31 AM #31
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by kisywisy
Quote:
Funny thing is.....during college he set up & ran a rentboy website...in which he also participated!
I'd say if he had the time or was in England he would have been on it for way longer!!
Also when Lisa asked he said he had'nt on the dole...& he kind of sniggered like 'how dare you!'
oh my god!! really??

Was in some newspaper article a while back. Im suprised you didnt see it kisy, the link was thrown around the forums like mad when it came out
Old 07-08-2009, 12:32 AM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:

Ahmed and Jet just appear to be on a 2 person campaign to rip apart anything freddie says. However, when their arguement goes wrong, as in the other thread, they have to ignore it, and start a new thread.
So only me and jet dislike Halfwit and Bea, and only me and jet have made any anti-Halfwit/Bea or pro Lisa/David threads? Really, come on ...

I've made one thread tonight, I didn't need to make any others.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:33 AM #33
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

I actually didn't like his comment about it being pocket money either.

Being on a type of benefit myself, that money is vital for me to be able to contribute to rent, food and other bills.

It was the way he said it with such a smirk on his face as if it was just chump change to him to fritter away on meaningless things, well it's the difference between eating and not eating for some people in this country.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 AM #34
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
oh my god!! really??

Was in some newspaper article a while back. Im suprised you didnt see it kisy, the link was thrown around the forums like mad when it came out
Yup, I saw that.

On this topic, I think its wrong how him and Bea were taking the mick out of Lisa for being on the dole when all along Freddie was too
Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:35 AM #35

Quote:
Quote:
oh my god!! really??

It was in the Sun Kisy & around the net...

http://www.oxfordstudent.com/tt2006w...re_on_internet

One of many links!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:36 AM #36

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So only me and jet dislike Halfwit and Bea, and only me and jet have made any anti-Halfwit/Bea or pro Lisa/David threads? Really, come on ...

Hey dont bother explaining yourself its upto you how many threads you put on this forum and if you dont like Freddie your not the only one, i cant stand the tosser. Check out "The Freddie out" club its growing very fast lol
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:36 AM #37
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Again twisting what was said. I didnt say you had been starting loads of threads. I said you and jet appear to be on a mission to rip apart everything that is said/done by freddie. I do not see any other lisa fans as obsessed as you two, and surely supporting lisa and starting positive threads would be more productive than just making nasty and incorrect posts about freddie.

You left the other thread, as people were talking sense, and then started on one the same as the one you had left. Why is this?
Old 07-08-2009, 12:36 AM #38
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Being on a type of benefit myself, that money is vital for me to be able to contribute to rent, food and other bills.

It was the way he said it with such a smirk on his face as if it was just chump change to him to fritter away on meaningless things, well it's the difference between eating and not eating for some people in this country.
Yep, it was a very ill judged statement to make.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:37 AM #39
Banned

Banned

Quote:

Exactly, yet the supporters just comment on the fact that he was entitled to it. What on earth has that got to do with anything? It still makes him a douchebag, and it's still disrespecting those who need it and consider it substantial, vital money.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:37 AM #40

Quote:

It also annoyed me when Lisa asked him if he was on the dole and the way he said 'no' then sniggered as if 'how dare you!'
Old 07-08-2009, 12:38 AM #41

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Well, I can't say that I am surprised that Halfwits fans condone his insensitive and arrogant comments.
It says a lot about their social awareness, especially of the credit crunch which which has impacted on many peoples lives, causing job losses and hardship.
It says a lot too about how Hafwit would get on in politics!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:39 AM #42
Banned

Banned

Quote:

Again twisting what was said. I didnt say you had been starting loads of threads. I said you and jet appear to be on a mission to rip apart everything that is said/done by freddie. I do not see any other lisa fans as obsessed as you two, and surely supporting lisa and starting positive threads would be more productive than just making nasty and incorrect posts about freddie.

You left the other thread, as people were talking sense, and then started on one the same as the one you had left. Why is this?
Only because we want Lisa and David to stay, and Bea to get evicted, for reasons as you well know. I want to see the scenario play out.

I'm not sure which thread you're referring to, but I have been posting sense. A lot of the threads going around are pretty similar and superfluous. Sorry if I ignored any of your replies, but it's not on purpose.

You know I love my pre-eviction campaigns. I failed with Sree, so I want to succeed this time.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:40 AM #43
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:

Exactly, yet the supporters just comment on the fact that he was entitled to it. What on earth has that got to do with anything? It still makes him a douchebag, and it's still disrespecting those who need it and consider it substantial, vital money.
And that's exactly why I have a problem with the way he said it.

Not disputing the fact that he may have been entitled to it, it was the flippant way he dismissed it as being worth nothing to him.

Also, he wasn't working before he came into the house, Lisa questioned him on that fact, and asked if he was signing on, and he gave her a look of pure incredulence when he said no.

If he was entitled to it before, when he wasn't working, why is he still not claiming it, obviously he doesn't need the money does he? So it makes his comment about it being 'pocket money' even worse!
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 AM #44

Lisa has made a career out of claiming benefits. This makes her a disgusting, lazy, drain on every working person in this country, who keeps a roof over her head, and buys her cider and fags and cable tv to watch daytime television.

Freddy said it to get it right up the spongeing piece of sh it.

Good on him, and so what.......he probably hates dole scrounging, lazy pigs the same as the rest of the working people who have to pay for them.
ConnieLingus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 AM #45
0_o

0_o

Quote:

That is fair enough kitty...however do you believe he should not have been allowed to claim dole because he is a millionaire. As Ahmed claimed(in the other thread though I think it was)? You being in receipt of these kinds of benefits will give you a bit more knowledge on the subject than me, as I only know because my moother is on income support.

-When claiming, do they check your statements etc and you have an upper limit to how much your savings can be?

=If freddie was out of work, do you see any reason for him not to be allowed to claim? Does he not have as much entitlement as Lisa...or Hira?

This is what is annoying me more, the untrue claims that are being bandied around, not the fact that people do not like freddie.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 AM #46

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by em_loves_it

oh i know, but that comment can be taken in several ways!
If it's so insignificant as to be referred to as pocket money, why even claim it? There's no way around it, he's greedy and doesn't care much about stuff. He laughed about it, so the bodylanguage/tone is a massive clue.
why even quote me when your comment isnt about my post! im not the one who said it was insignificant!
em_loves_it is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:42 AM #47

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Really? OMG. It gets worse by the moment.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:43 AM #48
Banned

Banned

Quote:

why even quote me when your comment isnt about my post! im not the one who said it was insignificant!
Weren't you the one that said Freddie thought it was 'abysmal' and hence called it pocket money? Well that means an insignificant amount.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 AM #49

Quote:
Quote:

Weren't you the one that said Freddie thought it was 'abysmal' and hence called it pocket money? Well that means an insignificant amount.
er no!
em_loves_it is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 AM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

i agree!! i have no problem with people needing to sign on. there are a lot of people been made redundant etc at the moment (my partner for one). yes £63.40 a week is not a lot of money, but it's the difference between eating and not, as kitty said. for someone to claim it's was pocket money to them, is in very bad taste. i would have found it insulting if any of the hm had said it, not just freddie
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, dole, extremely, halfwit, money, pocket, taste