Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:47 AM #51
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ

Again twisting what was said. I didnt say you had been starting loads of threads. I said you and jet appear to be on a mission to rip apart everything that is said/done by freddie. I do not see any other lisa fans as obsessed as you two, and surely supporting lisa and starting positive threads would be more productive than just making nasty and incorrect posts about freddie.

You left the other thread, as people were talking sense, and then started on one the same as the one you had left. Why is this?
Only because we want Lisa and David to stay, and Bea to get evicted, for reasons as you well know. I want to see the scenario play out.

I'm not sure which thread you're referring to, but I have been posting sense. A lot of the threads going around are pretty similar and superfluous. Sorry if I ignored any of your replies, but it's not on purpose.

You know I love my pre-eviction campaigns. I failed with Sree, so I want to succeed this time.
But wanting lisa and david to stay does not mean you have to spew poison on every freddie thread.

And you certainly werent posting sense on the thread I was referring to. You kept saying freddie is not entitled to dole because he is a millionaire, which is false. When this was pointed out, it was because his parents give him money, which cant be proved. You get where i am going?

Making positive threads is a lot better i think...maybe start a David quotes thread or something similar, to encourage people to vote for him. Freddie will not be going this week, no matter how many hate posts there are...and if it is your real mission to get bea out over lisa and david, then attacking freddie isnt really the best way to go about it...as it wont make a difference.

I like Bea..but i think it would be better if she left over lisa this week. And I think it would be a travesty to lose david over this whole thing. I dont normally agree with hate threads as such, but perhaps if you are set on making them, instead of positive threads...picking apart BEAs behaviour would be more appropriate at the minute, given your current mission.

Get back to freddie hating next week, if hes up

Rant over I guess...
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:49 AM #52

Quote:
Originally posted by ConnieLingus
Lisa has made a career out of claiming benefits. This makes her a disgusting, lazy, drain on every working person in this country, who keeps a roof over her head, and buys her cider and fags and cable tv to watch daytime television.

Freddy said it to get it right up the spongeing piece of sh it.

Good on him, and so what.......he probably hates dole scrounging, lazy pigs the same as the rest of the working people who have to pay for them.
You're kidding right?
Lisa has worked many jobs the last which she lost quite recently...
I dislike her too but would never use a word like 'disgusting' on someone I don't know very well. I'm reminded of the people who call Marcus a paedophile..
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:52 AM #53
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
I actually didn't like his comment about it being pocket money either.

Being on a type of benefit myself, that money is vital for me to be able to contribute to rent, food and other bills.

It was the way he said it with such a smirk on his face as if it was just chump change to him to fritter away on meaningless things, well it's the difference between eating and not eating for some people in this country.
That is fair enough kitty...however do you believe he should not have been allowed to claim dole because he is a millionaire. As Ahmed claimed(in the other thread though I think it was)? You being in receipt of these kinds of benefits will give you a bit more knowledge on the subject than me, as I only know because my moother is on income support.

-When claiming, do they check your statements etc and you have an upper limit to how much your savings can be?

=If freddie was out of work, do you see any reason for him not to be allowed to claim? Does he not have as much entitlement as Lisa...or Hira?

This is what is annoying me more, the untrue claims that are being bandied around, not the fact that people do not like freddie.
I'm claiming Incapacity benefit, that goes purely on how much tax contribution you have made, (ie if you have never worked you won't be able to claim it) and is also based on how much savings you have (I believe you can have anything up to Ł15,000) in savings and still be eligible to receive some kind of Incapacity benefit.

Jobseekers is different, and I assume that's what Freddie would have been on. That can be based either on tax contributions or household income as far as I know. I know that once before when I lost my job and attempted to claim Jobseekers for the short time I was out of work, I couldn't get it because my boyfriend who I was living with at the time earnt too much and as I was only 17 at the time, I hadn't made enough tax contributions to be entitled to it either.

For the record I'm not saying that Freddie isn't entitled to it, it's the fact that he obviously didn't NEED the money, so the way he spoke about it so flippantly really annoyed me.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:53 AM #54

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Quote:
Originally posted by ConnieLingus
Lisa has made a career out of claiming benefits. This makes her a disgusting, lazy, drain on every working person in this country, who keeps a roof over her head, and buys her cider and fags and cable tv to watch daytime television.

Freddy said it to get it right up the spongeing piece of sh it.

Good on him, and so what.......he probably hates dole scrounging, lazy pigs the same as the rest of the working people who have to pay for them.
what are you talking about??? do you watch the show?? he didn't say it to lisa, so how was he saying it "to get it right up the spongeing piece of sh it"???

"dole scrounging, lazy pigs"?? he said he signed on himself for a few weeks. is he a scrounging lazy pig??

kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:54 AM #55

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by andyman
Happy to say that the mass voting public do not share the strange views of Ahmed and Jet.
I highly doubt it. A couple might, but not enough to worry about.

Ahmed and Jet just appear to be on a 2 person campaign to rip apart anything freddie says. However, when their arguement goes wrong, as in the other thread, they have to ignore it, and start a new thread.
So only me and jet dislike Halfwit and Bea, and only me and jet have made any anti-Halfwit/Bea or pro Lisa/David threads? Really, come on ...

I've made one thread tonight, I didn't need to make any others.
They are worried, Ahmed, cos their perfect little victim isn't looking so good anymore.
They don't think it is just you and I that have wised up to Halfwit - they know full well that many, many have done so. They just aren't willing to admit they backed the wrong person yet, and read him all wrong.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:54 AM #56
Banned

Banned

Quote:
But wanting lisa and david to stay does not mean you have to spew poison on every freddie thread.
But that's part of what helps them stay in, anti Halfwit and Bea peeps.

Quote:
And you certainly werent posting sense on the thread I was referring to. You kept saying freddie is not entitled to dole because he is a millionaire, which is false. When this was pointed out, it was because his parents give him money, which cant be proved. You get where i am going?
He is entitled, as I said, but I believe it was wrong, and his 'pocket money' phrase and his laughing was unjust. I even outlined clearly in a post that yes he is entitled, but that the issues at stake were regards to screwing the public, laughing and disrespecting those who need it. Like kisywisy.

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJMaking positive threads is a lot better i think...maybe start a David quotes thread or something similar, to encourage people to vote for him. Freddie will not be going this week, no matter how many hate posts there are...and if it is your real mission to get bea out over lisa and david, then attacking freddie isnt really the best way to go about it...as it wont make a difference.
I might make a new David thread, I've made a few for Lisa.

Quote:
I like Bea..but i think it would be better if she left over lisa this week. And I think it would be a travesty to lose david over this whole thing. I dont normally agree with hate threads as such, but perhaps if you are set on making them, instead of positive threads...picking apart BEAs behaviour would be more appropriate at the minute, given your current mission.
We have picked apart Bee's behaviour. I've had more posts towards Bea hate than Freddie hate. Moreso y'day though. I've even made threads about it. Bea's behaviour has been picked apart plenty; her sly, manipulative, two-faced, martyr-like ways, etc. I have talked about this plenty, lol.

Quote:
Get back to freddie hating next week, if hes up
I don't hate him, I just want Lisa and David to stay, and Bea gone. I hate Bea more, because she's the evil master programming her robots.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:02 AM #57
0_o

0_o

Quote:

1.I might make a new David thread, I've made a few for Lisa.

2.I don't hate him, I just want Lisa and David to stay, and Bea gone. I hate Bea more, because she's the evil master programming her robots.
1. Good, he seriously needs some. I think he may be the one with the least votes at the minute, as everyone is so caught up in the lisa v bea thing, and are forgetting him.

2. Well in your posts you certainly come across as hating him. I know you like a good eviction campaign but i feel it has gone too far when people start making things up, and twisting everything (not you inparticular )

And finally.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FECKING DAVID EVERYONE!!

While I am a freddie fan, I also am looking forward to seeing his face when his princess is evicted. Plus I think it would do him the world of good to be brought down a peg or two at the minute.

[Edit] And if you dont infact hate him, does this mean if bea is evicted you will stop teaming up with jet to ridicule everything he does.says? Honest question
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:08 AM #58
Banned

Banned

Yes, I'm gonna vote for David too, and make a couple of supportive threads about him.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:12 AM #59

lol we all unite in our desire to get Bea out!
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, dole, extremely, halfwit, money, pocket, taste