Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 08-08-2009, 03:14 PM #1

Default Why is it that Siavash can do no wrong?

Right, firstly he hasn't done anything great. Most of the time you can hardly make out what he's saying. When I watch the mumbling fool trying to get a point across I just want to shake him and tell him to spit it out! He has done worse things than all the hm's in there:

1. Cheated and humiliated his gf on national tv - then there was the nice ' I feel worse about Marcus than my gf' comment just to rub salt in the wound. THEN he has the audacity to mope around feeling sorry for himself as though he was completely absolved of any responsibility for what had happened.
2. There are strong indications that that romance with Noirin was purely a showmance. Freddie thought it was and I recall the conversation where Siavash was greedily discussing how much money could be made from magazine deals as a couple.
3. This week he totally removed himself from the game. He was not punished by Big Brother. If someone refuses to nominate they should be thrown out. I guarantee if bb had threatened to throw him out he would have nominated quicker than you can say gameplan. He's desperate to win.
4. Once Hira was evicted he appears to feel no remorse. All he thinks about is himself. Hira was never nasty to him even though he was obsessed with the fact that he thought she was fake. He couldn't even spare an apology. Once it was clear he'd been saved he didn't care anymore.
5. His stupid attention seeking when nomination results are read out.
6. His vanity. He must spend ages perfecting the tramp look; applying his make up and putting on his ridiculous clothes. Yet, bb never shows this. Remember Jason, they made a huge deal about how much he looked in the mirror all the time, I bet Siavash does it loads to so why is it not shown?
7. He brags. Again this is rarely shown on the hl show but all the hm's have commented on how he's always talking about his celeb friends and the poncy nightclubs he goes to.
8. He's always got his hands down his pants. Imagine the uproar if someone like Marcus was touching their penis everytime they spoke to someone?

So, why, consider all of this is Siavash favourite to win. ANYONE is favourable to him. He's lucky he has Noirin to give him some sort of storyline because before that he has nothing. He's not even entertaining. Big Brother appear to be giving him only good edits.
loomy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:19 PM #2

I used to quite like him, but no more for all the reasons you've so ably pointed out.

Perhaps he's becoming fave by default as is the lesser of the many evils.
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:19 PM #3

I like the Vash man he is a chilled out guy and very sexy
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:20 PM #4

He also made up, then circulated the 'noirin is a bunny' comment.
MR.K! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:26 PM #5

Quote:
Originally posted by MR.K!
Ooh yeah I forgot that point - he lies. And there was the one where he tried to frame tom for stealing Lisa's alcohol. At the time I thought that it wasn't malicious but after it emerged he fancied Noirin I'm beginning to think he did it because he was jealous of Tom and has it in for him like Marcus did
Old 08-08-2009, 03:28 PM #6

Favourites:
BB11: John James

Favourites:

Quote:
according to ............ Noirin
ange7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:29 PM #7

Excellent post OP.........But how many look at BB in such depth........Very few me thinks and that is why we get such ridiculous verdicts coming from the bookies FM's alike.....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:30 PM #8

Quote:
Well it suits Noirin perfectly
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:32 PM #9

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by google
Quote:
Well it suits Noirin perfectly
exactly ...
Old 08-08-2009, 04:39 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by ange7
Quote:
What? No he incorrectly told her people had been calling her a bunny and then was pissed when she went to confront the others about it. He's so unassuming he was just so scared the others would put him up for eviction.

I don't see how 'rabbit' suits Noirin anyways. It suits Siavash more
Old 08-08-2009, 04:48 PM #11

No he said norin gos from group group which used a rabbit as a metaphor which was accurate but wrong animal.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:48 PM #12

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by loomy
Quote:
Quote:
What? No he incorrectly told her people had been calling her a bunny and then was p****d when she went to confront the others about it. He's so unassuming he was just so scared the others would put him up for eviction.

according to Noirin Siavash admitted he made it up. ummmm but I don't believe Noirin. She said it on bbbm while all were grilling her and she was busy with her "yeah but, no but, yeah but"s

about rabbits: yeah rabbits are so nice and cuddly :P
Old 08-08-2009, 04:49 PM #13

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
No he said norin gos from group group which used a rabbit as a metaphor which was accurate but wrong animal.
are cows a type of herd animal? hehe
Old 08-08-2009, 04:50 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Claymores
I used to quite like him, but no more for all the reasons you've so ably pointed out.

Perhaps he's becoming fave by default as is the lesser of the many evils.
yeah i agree if he wins.. he will win by default!! but him and charlie are so sneaky!!

at least with some are the others.. they are open and you know where you stand with them!!

charlie or siavash winning would be a disaster!! it will be boring and predictable if they are the final 2!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:51 PM #15

Quote:
Right, firstly he hasn't done anything great. Most of the time you can hardly make out what he's saying. When I watch the mumbling fool trying to get a point across I just want to shake him and tell him to spit it out! He has done worse things than all the hm's in there:

1. Cheated and humiliated his gf on national tv - then there was the nice ' I feel worse about Marcus than my gf' comment just to rub salt in the wound. THEN he has the audacity to mope around feeling sorry for himself as though he was completely absolved of any responsibility for what had happened.
2. There are strong indications that that romance with Noirin was purely a showmance. Freddie thought it was and I recall the conversation where Siavash was greedily discussing how much money could be made from magazine deals as a couple.
3. This week he totally removed himself from the game. He was not punished by Big Brother. If someone refuses to nominate they should be thrown out. I guarantee if bb had threatened to throw him out he would have nominated quicker than you can say gameplan. He's desperate to win.
4. Once Hira was evicted he appears to feel no remorse. All he thinks about is himself. Hira was never nasty to him even though he was obsessed with the fact that he thought she was fake. He couldn't even spare an apology. Once it was clear he'd been saved he didn't care anymore.
6. His vanity. He must spend ages perfecting the tramp look; applying his make up and putting on his ridiculous clothes. Yet, bb never shows this. Remember Jason, they made a huge deal about how much he looked in the mirror all the time, I bet Siavash does it loads to so why is it not shown?
7. He brags. Again this is rarely shown on the hl show but all the hm's have commented on how he's always talking about his celeb friends and the poncy nightclubs he goes to.
8. He's always got his hands down his pants. Imagine the uproar if someone like Marcus was touching their penis everytime they spoke to someone?

So, why, consider all of this is Siavash favourite to win. ANYONE is favourable to him. He's lucky he has Noirin to give him some sort of storyline because before that he has nothing. He's not even entertaining. Big Brother appear to be giving him only good edits.
Excellent post - and so true. Siavash is a loser attention *****.
TornadoCA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:51 PM #16

if charlie went last night.. it would have been funny!! the house would have rocked so much!! because they all think charlies going to win!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:52 PM #17

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What? No he incorrectly told her people had been calling her a bunny and then was p****d when she went to confront the others about it. He's so unassuming he was just so scared the others would put him up for eviction.

according to Noirin Siavash admitted he made it up. ummmm but I don't believe Noirin. She said it on bbbm while all were grilling her and she was busy with her "yeah but, no but, yeah but"s

It wasn't according to Noirin, it was on lf!!! It actually emerged that Siavash confused the way that Karly, Kris and co. were walking around pretending to be dinosaurs to make fun of Marcus and somehow from that Siavash took that they were making rabbit ears directed a Noirin Something tells me he just likes **** stirring
Old 08-08-2009, 04:55 PM #18

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It wasn't according to Noirin, it was on lf!!! It actually emerged that Siavash confused the way that Karly, Kris and co. were walking around pretending to be dinosaurs to make fun of Marcus and somehow from that Siavash took that they were making rabbit ears directed a Noirin Something tells me he just likes **** stirring
funny because to me that sounds like he genuinely miss heard a conversation. Which would mean he ISN'T a stirrer and that Noirin lied when she said he admitted it. Cheers sorted. :P
Old 08-08-2009, 04:58 PM #19

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

funny because to me that sounds like he genuinely miss heard a conversation. Which would mean he ISN'T a stirrer and that Noirin lied when she said he admitted it. Cheers sorted. :P
He did admit he was wrong and that he'd made a big deal out of nothing though...

even if you don't accept that reason there are many more reasons to dislike him
Old 08-08-2009, 05:22 PM #20

Favourites (more):
BB18: Kieran
BB16: Joel

Favourites (more):
BB18: Kieran
BB16: Joel

Because He is a legend, he is funny, he is entertaining in a good way
CallumJoshuaSturt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 PM #21

Quote:

exactly!
love this post =]
cant stand siavash, i really cant see why people like him
HayleyLeigh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:03 PM #22
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by google
I like the Vash man he is a chilled out guy and very sexy
Completely agree with that - think he is lovely!!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:03 PM #23

siavash has slipped from grace in my mind.
He was my fave for a while.But he is a attention seeker and will do anything to be highlighted on the hl show.
All this crap about not nominating to go up is just so he can be in the limelight.
He has now slippped to my 3rd favourite and sophie will take his place if he keeps acting like a tosser.
He looks like he is straining for a dump when he is waiting for the result hehe
luminoussun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:44 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by luminoussun
siavash has slipped from grace in my mind.
He was my fave for a while.But he is a attention seeker and will do anything to be highlighted on the hl show.
All this cr*p about not nominating to go up is just so he can be in the limelight.
He has now slippped to my 3rd favourite and sophie will take his place if he keeps acting like a tosser.
He looks like he is straining for a dump when he is waiting for the result hehe
lol
HayleyLeigh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
siavash, wrong