Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-08-2009, 10:34 PM #1

Default Bullies operating in this area, well you did\'nt think Bullies we\'re myths did you (long post)

Would this be a good time to try and get some sort of concencus as to what bullying is?

I think so.

The Dictionary says this

Bully

a blustering, quarrelsome, overbearing person who habitually badgers and intimidates smaller or weaker people.

Sounds like it was written whilst watching tonight's show, i'm sure all non stupid people must agree with that, therefore agree she was bullying him.

I wish BB would of intervened during her savagery of Freddie, thus putting mental bullying on a par with Physical bullying, as the two appear very different but are extremely painful to the victim, no scars, no bumps or bruses, but physical pain ceases, where as mental pain last's a life time.

I dont want to mirror Freddie's over reaction in this post, to what she did because his responce was o.t.t, which is not to say it was fake in anyway, Freddie is o.t.t by nature and he dealt with bullying in a way natural to him, and those who would judge his reaction to it, do so by first ignoring her Bullying which is nothing more than your saying, "how do i find a way to attack Freddie over him being victimised"

As i was listening to her talk, i find myself getting angrier and angrier, her voice alone started to take on a degree of wound effect, the words, tone, and content felt like a seaseless attack of someone who was sincerely engaging in a reasoned conversation. He felt she mis-understood him, and Bea "his friend" just needed to hear the reasons within, but he was being tricked as her intent was not reason, but mallice and cruel, cruel pain, self congratulation, and peer adulation. The adulation of Lisa, Charly, Sophie, and Dave, they we're not all listening but Charly was and i believe she knew him overhearing would be a great way of publicising her greatness and worth. The kind of publicity others give to you. "She said this - Did she! Ye, and she said that - did she! ye. Arr she's great, she speaks for us all.

With reasonable men I will reason; with humane men I will plea; but to tyrants I will give no quarter, nor waste arguments where they will certainly be lost.

William Lloyd Garrison

STOP TALKING TO HER FREDDIE, failing that humiliate her by getting her next to the pool and then push the B***h in.
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:46 PM #2

I know it soundls like I'm ranting on again but I think this more than the nomination results should be complained about. This is outright bullying and Freddie is obviously in a bad state of mental health because of it.

Endemol are protecting people who have consistently and ruthlessly bullied on the show in plain view of the whole country. George Lamb was laughing at the state of Freddie on BBLB for christ sake.

I'm sending my complaint forthwith and I hope others do too as this is showing that Channel 4 seem to admire, support and facilitate this sort of behaviour. The worst thing of it all is that one of these people will be rewarded at the end of it all due to the destructive nature of Endemol.
analkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:56 PM #3

This is a valid reason for once to complain. We all saw the pain written large on freddie's face, do we ignore it as part of the game, as we do so many thing's.

I'll follow your lead Analkie
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
area, bullies, did'nt, long, myths, operating, post, we're