Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:40 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Christopher

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Christopher

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:
Originally posted by Jonnii
Neither.

Over-reacting, yes. From a person who suffers panic attacks I find it insulting as to how people are even assuming he had one. You literally think you're going to die when you have them, not joke with Marcus/Siavash and partly cry.
I suffer from panic attacks too and surely you know that there are varying levels of panic attack? And they affect everyone differently?

Freddie actually demonstrated one of the most distressing symptoms of panic attacks in the fact that his whole body was convulsing, and he had no control over that, his breathing was all over the place and he looked like he was in real distress at one point.

Don't forget that the HL is also edited so it may have been worse than we saw, the aftermath was when he was in bed on his own sleeping it off. He could have been called to the DR for all we know.

I just think people are being very quick to jump on the Freddie is attention seeking bandwagon.
Thank you MissKitty
Someone who speaks sense too...
SoFarSoGood282 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:40 PM #27
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:
Quote:
Neither.

Over-reacting, yes. From a person who suffers panic attacks I find it insulting as to how people are even assuming he had one. You literally think you're going to die when you have them, not joke with Marcus/Siavash and partly cry.
I suffer from panic attacks too and surely you know that there are varying levels of panic attack? And they affect everyone differently?

Freddie actually demonstrated one of the most distressing symptoms of panic attacks in the fact that his whole body was convulsing, and he had no control over that, his breathing was all over the place and he looked like he was in real distress at one point.

Don't forget that the HL is also edited so it may have been worse than we saw, the aftermath was when he was in bed on his own sleeping it off. He could have been called to the DR for all we know.

I just think people are being very quick to jump on the Freddie is attention seeking bandwagon.
No doubt this post will be ignore because its the truth.

I never said you were mrs evil for saying he was attention seeking. My problem was that you said you "were pissing yourself when he was having a panic attack and convulsing" So you were admitting it was real, and still finding it funny, in the same sentence. Then contradicting yourself later.
Please cut and paste where I said YOU had called me Mrs Evil ? Iwas pi$$ing myself at him CLAIMING he was having a panic attack ,BIG difference
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:40 PM #28

It seemed real to me..i think she floored him after all the times he defended her to know she was just using him hurt
luminoussun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:42 PM #29

Favourites:
CBB8: Sally

Favourites:
CBB8: Sally

Quote:
Quote:
Neither.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Freddie displayed classic signs of a panic attack, and I fail to believe they were faked. A panic attack like that can very easily be brought on by what Freddie was going through. I believe most the people here who say it was for attention have either never had a panic attack themselves, or have family who suffer from them.
ManicWolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:43 PM #30

Panic attack definately.
rebelmaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:43 PM #31
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by setanta
It wasn't a full on panic attack..... he was just rocked by Bea and her total abandonment of him in favour of Lisa's group. Doesn't know what to do now cuz they wheels of power have turned within the house. Cue more paranoia.

But sure he's back in the position of plucky underdog; a position that should give his fans some comfort. It's worked for him before.
And has done again tonight ,game ,set and match to Freddie
Old 11-08-2009, 11:43 PM #32
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:
Quote:
Neither.

No doubt this post will be ignore because its the truth.

I never said you were mrs evil for saying he was attention seeking. My problem was that you said you "were pissing yourself when he was having a panic attack and convulsing" So you were admitting it was real, and still finding it funny, in the same sentence. Then contradicting yourself later.
Please cut and paste where I said YOU had called me Mrs Evil ? Iwas pi$$ing myself at him CLAIMING he was having a panic attack ,BIG difference
You didnt say that

"I nearly peed myself when he couldnt talk ,then had a panic attack followed by his body going into spasm "

You never once said he CLAIMED to have a panic attack. You have just adapted this view after posting because it makes you seem like less of a smallminded idiot...basically
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by HarryRag
Quote:
I have been accused of being Mrs Evil because I think Freddie was attention seeking .Do YOU think he had a PROPER panic attack or was he attention seeking ?
you ain't no Mrs Evil, you are Mrs Shithead
mike888 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:46 PM #34

Quote:
Quote:
It wasn't a full on panic attack..... he was just rocked by Bea and her total abandonment of him in favour of Lisa's group. Doesn't know what to do now cuz they wheels of power have turned within the house. Cue more paranoia.

But sure he's back in the position of plucky underdog; a position that should give his fans some comfort. It's worked for him before.
Yep - but the point you don't get is that Freddie fans were made tonight.

He didn't engineer it but his personality attacts it from rough people, and the nurturing response, the sympathetic response - is strong in humans.

game, set and match to Bea. She just made a whole heap of new Freddie fans from nothing.
frankjr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:46 PM #35
Banned

Banned

you didnt say that

"I nearly peed myself when he couldnt talk ,then had a panic attack followed by his body going into spasm "

You never once said he CLAIMED to have a panic attack. You have just adapted this view after posting because it makes you seem like less of a smallminded idiot...basically
I was taking the p1$$ out him telling them he was in spasm etc ....lighten up vicky fgs
Old 11-08-2009, 11:47 PM #36
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by frankjr
Quote:
Quote:

Yep - but the point you don't get is that Freddie fans were made tonight.

He didn't engineer it but his personality attacts it from rough people, and the nurturing response, the sympathetic response - is strong in humans.

game, set and match to Bea. She just made a whole heap of new Freddie fans from nothing.
I agree ,she failed and yet again he won
Old 11-08-2009, 11:49 PM #37
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:

Now don't get me wrong; that woman is vile and I hate the fact she's not up for eviction. She's an imtimidating presence and I have no doubt that she tipped him over the edge but he didn't fall into a mad panic attack like people are suggesting here.

She's a dangerous woman though, that's for sure. He just doesn't know where he stands within the house now and feels that the games up. That's why he was all over the place in bed. Don't worry Freddie, you're back in the game.... you'll find that out on Friday.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:49 PM #38

VickyJ don`t forget u had a change of mind/heart about noirin soon u will see the real freddie as well
offelia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:51 PM #39
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now don't get me wrong; that woman is vile and I hate the fact she's not up for eviction. She's an imtimidating presence and I have no doubt that she tipped him over the edge but he didn't fall into a mad panic attack like people are suggesting here.

She's a dangerous woman though, that's for sure. He just doesn't know where he stands within the house now and feels that the games up. That's why he was all over the place in bed. Don't worry Freddie, you're back in the game.... you'll find that out on Friday.
She is truly horrid ,but he played the pity card to the extreme tongiht ,but fair play to him its kept him in on Friday ,his oscar awaits him on his eviction
Old 11-08-2009, 11:53 PM #40

well nite, nite everybody
Old 11-08-2009, 11:53 PM #41

I've also had panic attacks and sometimes they are more severe than other times. Freddie certainly seemed genuinely stressed to me and I felt extremely sorry for him while I watched.

Don't forget he was bullied on and off for about 5 weeks then had a break before Bea entered. She pulled him in until he felt very close and has now turned on him in the most awful way. I can't imagine how he can be feeling just now but I'm sure he'll turn things around again.
BJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:54 PM #42
Banned

Banned

Quote:
She is truly horrid ,but he played the pity card to the extreme tongiht ,but fair play to him its kept him in on Friday ,his oscar awaits him on his eviction
Hello Mrs Shithead! How are you Mrs Shithead?
HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:55 PM #43

and i did not change my mind i`ll vote freddie out
Old 11-08-2009, 11:57 PM #44
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by offelia
ah, you must be Mrs Shitheads sister, Ms Shithead
HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:58 PM #45
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Neither.

I agree with you yes. What I didn't get was when he WAS NOT convulsing or anything, he said he was having one. It always gets to me when people seem to put panic attacks as being really small things.
It looked to me like he was physically shaking uncontrollably under the covers, and we don't know how bad he actually got before it cut away, when we went back to it he was lying in bed with his scarf over his eyes, he could have been called to the diary room or anything.

I know what you mean, it's the people on here who seem to think panic attacks are something to laugh about that are really making my blood boil. I should probably just not read the threads tbh, it's just horrible what some people are saying. Anxiety and panic are not a joke.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 11:59 PM #46

Quote:
Neither.

Totally agree Jonni...I couldn't help feeling bad for him though when I saw him.
golden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:00 AM #47

Quote:
Quote:
u r ignored
Old 12-08-2009, 12:00 AM #48

Well if you are unfortunate enough to have had a panic attack you will probably agree that you usually have another one and no two are alike.

Yes you can control them to a degree I do that by putting a little glucose sweet under my tongue. However you will usual need a rest straight after as your system has been to Hell and back.

Now all the talk is about how money makes you a useless person. Money does not shield you from life. Trying to justify themselves now they have knocked Freddie down.
Freddie is unfortunate in that he has asthma and he very probably was having both forms of attack.
boomoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:00 AM #49
0_o

0_o

Quote:
VickyJ don`t forget u had a change of mind/heart about noirin soon u will see the real freddie as well
I know freddie can be a dick though...but i would never laugh at someone who was clearly distressed like he was...
I have many times acknowledged his faults, same as I see other HMs who im not so keen ons good points.

I was always backwards and forwards about noirin...i dont see what this has to do with what is being discussed
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:02 AM #50
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: