Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:41 AM #1

Default She\'s loopy! Bonkers! Insane! Sociopath! Send her to the funny farm!

Never in all the series of Big Brother have I seen an intellect used in such a horrendously negative way. The meticulous way she has picked at Freddie is horrible. I await the day he comes to his senses and SEE HER as she is.

Never will I boo more when the day arrives that she leaves.
Michael11000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:42 AM #2

Bea? She is just... so horrible. I can barely believe her behaviour.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:43 AM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Michael11000
Never in all the series of Big Brother have I seen an intellect used in such a horrendously negative way. The meticulous way she has picked at Freddie is horrible. I await the day he comes to his senses and SEE HER as she is.

She's a very powerful lady
Entervoice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:46 AM #4
Nah

Nah

I kinda like her for standing up to Freddie but she is a bitch, like mean bitch. There is the 'nice' bitch who I love watching (Charley...) and the nasty vile people like her.
But then she provides entertainment so I'm really torn about her.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:50 AM #5

The thing is this.

The other night when Bea had a go at Freddy, I thought that she was 100% right to do so and that he had only himself to blame.

To carry it on the following day was unnecessary and over the top as far as I was concerned.

She was well out of order.

However, Freddy's ridiculous attention seeking after that was quite embarrassing. There really are no levels to which he won't sink.

Your voice is giving me a panic attack?
My whole body is going into convulsions?

Did anybody really fall for that?
Libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:52 AM #6
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Message original : Libra
The thing is this.

The other night when Bea had a go at Freddy, I thought that she was 100% right to do so and that he had only himself to blame.

To carry it on the following day was unnecessary and over the top as far as I was concerned.

However, Freddy's ridiculous attention seeking after that was quite embarrassing. There really are no levels to which he won't sink.

Thank you ! I'm not the only one who thinks it was well fake and pure comedy. I don't even know how people can think it's real. I mean, being scared by her ? It's ridiculous. He's behaving like a dildo as usual.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 AM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Libra
The thing is this.

Yes...I did, (Hands Up)
Dymps is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:57 AM #8

I am no expert on such matters but it is not as if precisely such behaviour is not well documented and fairly well understood. It is. And I can see no reason to doubt that what we saw was genuine.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:58 AM #9

I had a panic attack once about 15 years ago and I still remember it. It looked very genuine to me, and Freddie displayed classic symptoms.

'The body reacting', just meant exactly that. Although he was trying to control his mind, he was so freaked out by the situation that his body went into shutdown.

I will say, and arguement with that tart makes him a bit of a sissy to have a panic attack about. A near fatal car crash or something - maybe :P

Still - Freddie has had 10 weeks of this. He's still hanging in there!
hotspur95 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:00 AM #10

I fell for it too and I don't for one second think he was faking, he's actually quite an emotional person so it's perfectly understandable. We don't see everything obviously so why do some people think he was faking it? He really fancied her and I think the shock of her words to him sent him tumbling quite a bit. He who would never have said anything to hurt Bea was being treated like the dirt on the bottom of her shoe. Being told to piss off as and the constant reference to his picking on her, I mean why would he? He adored her!

And as for Bea's histrionics, she's the fake one, the look on Freddie's face when she started her fake crying act (again) said it all.

She's totally insane and needs help.
Caramel77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:05 AM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Libra
The thing is this.

It was NOT attention seeking. Freddie is so honest with himself and others that he doesn't modify his behaviour to 'appear' a certain way to the public. The whole conversation was an attempt for clarity with Bea, who just used Freddie's desire for resolution and trampled all over it. I think the panic attack 'arrived' because he had respect for Bea, mainly for her intellect and just couldn't process the fact that she is just a bitch. He didn't want to believe it, but couldn't accept it or want to. Hence his body reacting . It was his only witness!
Michael11000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:05 AM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Entervoice
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael11000

She's a very powerful lady

Do you really think so?

I believe she has had a life time of exerience of reacting in such a manner, yes she is studying psychology and has a certain amount of intellecet, but when people 'front' her out, she crumbles, it's all a front.

Freddie ( loathe him or like him) was in love with her, she has been playing him like a banjo, I don't believe it's the BB game, I believe she has treat everyone in her life like that.

He is certainly a match for her intellect wise and if he could get his 'gonads' back and put the 'love' issue and placing her on a pedestal out of his mind, he should rip into her and give her a piece of his mind. The problem is, he is in a very weak place in the house at the moment. His only saving grace is if the public still want him in there.

It rather reminds me of the Victor year, when three guys tried to run the house, with the Scots lad trying to marshal everyone, in the end the majority won out and the Portugese - Nadia was victorious

As for Bea elzebub, the woman is pure evil.

I don't know how anyone hasn't picked up on her Psycho babble 'Cause and effect' etc The problem is that
no one in there has a moducum of intellect to actually see what is happening, maybe Marcus, but he is bored of the whole situation, knows he isn't going to win so wants out. He wants his full week in the BB- limelight.

The two people who could see straight through her where Tom and Isaac. It was funny, she said the same thing about both of them- " Oh- he fancies me, he didn't say it as much, but you can tell...." What fcukking planet is she on???

One thing is for sure, she will have no place to hide, no place to run. The UK is a very small place- as is Ibiza.

Her eviction night should be eggs and flour, with an interview carried out with her in a state of being battered ( by the projectiles- of course)
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bonkers, farm, funny, insane, loopy, send, she's, sociopath