Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 12-08-2009, 09:23 AM #26
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ

It is possible but ridiculously unlikely that someone would go to those extremes to win an arguement.

Or as people claim, to win the sympathy vote. He has no reason to try and do this anyway, he already believes he is winning the show(after being told this), as his cocky behaviour has proved on numerous occasions.

Plus he was a damn good actor if how he was behaving was faked, he should be a movie star, seriously.
Extremes? Isnt going into the BB house for 3 months to win 100 grand an extreme?

He doesnt know he is winning the popular vote, he assumes, some of Beas words will have struck true she told him he was fake, he has at times been fake so if Bea can see it he may assume the public may have seen through it, she did say she thought he was nice when she came into the house but her eyes had been opened to the real him.

What acting, hiding under a duvet having tears in red rimmed eyes and panting in a dramatic way.

Sorry what Bea did and say to him, was quite nasty but I believe he was faking it.

What about his dramatic portrayal of the words she used on him when she went back into the bedroom to see how he was after Rodders had asked her to?

"YOU so did ,YOU called me a negative little man"

And why say "her voice WILL give me panic attacks" as opposed to "she IS giving me panic attacks"

At times of high emotions, be they forced or real the truth is often let out. I have three children the oldest is now in his twenties and Freddie acted like a teenager running on emotions when told something they didnt want to hear.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:23 AM #27

Anyone who says freddie was acting a panic attack or other people are being dramatic should be ashamed of themselves and obviously lack emotional intelligence.

What happened last night to freddie is an absolute disgrace and anyone with an ounce of empathy would be able to see how she was driving him to crack.

She manipulated everything she said (she also completely projects as what she says about freddie discribes herself perfectly) to strip freddie and everytime he tried to talk she continued to bring up things in a way which totally confused him.

He wanted to speak reasonably about one issue and she goes back to a different issue with her same cruel terrorising language. She deliberately confused his head and rendered him to a point he couldnt even think never mind fight back and defend himself.

This is a method of mind control and designed deliberately to kill someones spirit and completely scramble thier head to break them. She knew exactly what she was doing.

She should have been removed from the house. This woman is a very dangerous person.

I have had an experience like freddie last night, and believe me a panic attack is the minimum result.

This person should be ordered to leave the house.
maggiepip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:25 AM #28

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Quote:
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
i didnt watch the repeat i felt really bad for him.Bea really is a hurtful,heartless person.
i agree.

charmingmissc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:31 AM #29
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by Shasown
Quote:

It is possible but ridiculously unlikely that someone would go to those extremes to win an arguement.

Or as people claim, to win the sympathy vote. He has no reason to try and do this anyway, he already believes he is winning the show(after being told this), as his cocky behaviour has proved on numerous occasions.

Plus he was a damn good actor if how he was behaving was faked, he should be a movie star, seriously.
Extremes? Isnt going into the BB house for 3 months to win 100 grand an extreme?

He doesnt know he is winning the popular vote, he assumes, some of Beas words will have struck true she told him he was fake, he has at times been fake so if Bea can see it he may assume the public may have seen through it, she did say she thought he was nice when she came into the house but her eyes had been opened to the real him.

What acting, hiding under a duvet having tears in red rimmed eyes and panting in a dramatic way.

Sorry what Bea did and say to him, was quite nasty but I believe he was faking it.

What about his dramatic portrayal of the words she used on him when she went back into the bedroom to see how he was after Rodders had asked her to?

"YOU so did ,YOU called me a negative little man"

And why say "her voice WILL give me panic attacks" as opposed to "she IS giving me panic attacks"

There was a lot cut out inbetween shots, I thought he had said your voice IS giving me panic attacks...guess I misheard. I actually believe he was getting over the panic attack during that shot...and was resting when Bea reentered the room.

At times of high emotions, be they forced or real the truth is often let out. I have three children the oldest is now in his twenties and Freddie acted like a teenager running on emotions when told something they didnt want to hear.
I dont know, he can be overdramatic at times...I know.

I believe though that the reason he did this was because he couldnt believe how she was trying to twist everything AGAIN...trying to take back things that she had indeed said. She didnt say the exact words 'negative little man', she just said he was negative, but she did say the rest of the stuff that she was denying...

You know when he firmly believes something he goes into full shakespearian mode...for reasons unknown, he is a bit weird in that way.

If someone was blatantly lying in my face, i would find it extremely hard not to jump up and knock them out to be honest...so it is possible he was feeling slightly like that...he was trying not to scream at her, would make sense, he was talking through gritted teeth...
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 AM #30
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by maggiepip
Anyone who says freddie was acting a panic attack or other people are being dramatic should be ashamed of themselves and obviously lack emotional intelligence.

What happened last night to freddie is an absolute disgrace and anyone with an ounce of empathy would be able to see how she was driving him to crack.

She manipulated everything she said (she also completely projects as what she says about freddie discribes herself perfectly) to strip freddie and everytime he tried to talk she continued to bring up things in a way which totally confused him.

He wanted to speak reasonably about one issue and she goes back to a different issue with her same cruel terrorising language. She deliberately confused his head and rendered him to a point he couldnt even think never mind fight back and defend himself.

This is a method of mind control and designed deliberately to kill someones spirit and completely scramble thier head to break them. She knew exactly what she was doing.

She should have been removed from the house. This woman is a very dangerous person.

I have had an experience like freddie last night, and believe me a panic attack is the minimum result.

This person should be ordered to leave the house.
Who are you to say people who disagree with you should be ashamed of themselves and lack emotional intelligence?

Maybe your blind hate of Bea is clouding your judgement?

She may not be the most likeable person - but Freddie is a very emotionally demanding person and would emotionally drain anyone!

She is not 'dangerous' - don't get so carried away - it is a gameshow afterall!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 AM #31

To COMMONSENSE - my hatred to bea is not clouding my judgement, and I have eveery right to say "people who think freddie is acting" should be ashamed of themselves.

What I watched last night was no "game show" and anyway the whole programme is designed to bring out the true colours in people.
maggiepip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:58 AM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

If I wanted to 'show-off' or something - I would of said that I am a doctor - but I am actually a nurse - I have mentioned it before on a thread!

Think what you like - but from my knowledge and experience on the subject - I do not believe he had a panic attack!

I don't think he was acting - he was very upset - although Freddie does have a tendency to overreact! He often takes deep breaths before he speaks and has difficulty getting the words out - they do not mean he was having a panic attack!
No they mean he has been taught how to cope with or avoid panic attacks. The taught techniques is given the acronym WASP (Wait, Absorb, Slowly Proceed). This is part of a coping strategy called Neuro-Linguistic Programming, often used to help dylexics deal with their problem.

It was very unfortunate that Rodrigo, well meaning as he was, sent Bea back in to Freddie when he was in the ABSORB phase, trying to regain control of a developing panic attack. Bea did not intend to provoke Freddie, she was herself trying to deal with heightened anxiety.

Freddie was in a panic attack episode but was coping with it. Clearly it presented as distress, which is why the producers decided it was not suitable for broadcast on early morning television when children would be watching.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:11 AM #33
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Quote:

If I wanted to 'show-off' or something - I would of said that I am a doctor - but I am actually a nurse - I have mentioned it before on a thread!

Think what you like - but from my knowledge and experience on the subject - I do not believe he had a panic attack!

I don't think he was acting - he was very upset - although Freddie does have a tendency to overreact! He often takes deep breaths before he speaks and has difficulty getting the words out - they do not mean he was having a panic attack!
No they mean he has been taught how to cope with or avoid panic attacks. The taught techniques is given the acronym WASP (Wait, Absorb, Slowly Proceed). This is part of a coping strategy called Neuro-Linguistic Programming, often used to help dylexics deal with their problem.

It was very unfortunate that Rodrigo, well meaning as he was, sent Bea back in to Freddie when he was in the ABSORB phase, trying to regain control of a developing panic attack. Bea did not intend to provoke Freddie, she was herself trying to deal with heightened anxiety.

Freddie was in a panic attack episode but was coping with it. Clearly it presented as distress, which is why the producers decided it was not suitable for broadcast on early morning television when children would be watching.
You may or may not be right about Freddie trying to
pre-empt an attack - but neither you or I - or indeed anyone else on this forum - are qualified to say that!

The only person who knows the answer to that is his doctor!

For all any of us know he has never been diagnosed with panic attacks - who are you or anyone, other than a doctor - to say he had a panic attack!! People are speaking as if that is a fact - it is not a fact!

Even those who have been diagnosed with panic attacks or have children who have been diagnosed - cannot make a diagnosis on Freddie because he had similar symptoms!

There are always other possibilities - it requires a proper medical diagnosis from the relevant qualified professional!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:14 AM #34
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

pre-empt an attack - but neither you or I - or indeed anyone else on this forum - are qualified to say that!

For all any of us know he has never been diagnosed with panic attacks - who are you or anyone, other than a doctor - to say he had a panic attack!! People are speaking as if that is a fact - it is not a fact!

Even those who have been diagnosed with panic attacks or have children who have been diagnosed - cannot make a diagnosis on Freddie because he had similar symptoms!

There are always other possibilities - it requires a proper medical diagnosis from the relevant qualified professional!
Yet YOU were qualified enough to say that he definately hadnt had a panic attack?
Old 12-08-2009, 10:23 AM #35

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Next time I see someone knocked down by a car, before I offer any evidence as a witness to the police, I shall ask the person's doctor whether that is what happened shall I? If I see someone with a nose bleed, I'll ring their doctor and tell him/her that there is blood coming out of the person's nose, could he come and diagnose whether the person is having a nose bleed?

Freddie was in an elevated anxiety episode which is diagnosed as an 'anxiety attack' based upon the presenting symptoms. I stand by my diagnosis and I also saw some of the classic taught responses being exhibitted. The vocalisations often emitted by Freddie the 'ooohs, aaahs, mmmms' are also typical taught responses for those suffering from dyslexia which compromises cognitive precessing. The downside is that it makes them appear somewhat eccentric to judgemental observers but it allows them to function.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:31 AM #36

Quote:
Why is everyone saying Freddie had a panic attack?

I don't believe he had a panic attack - he was just very upset - they are not the same thing!

I think everyone is being very dramatic!!
That deffinately was a panic attack of sorts. I have had, unfortunately, many of them and they are one of the worst thing anyone can experience. Freddie didn't have a full blown one but the signs were there add to the fact that there was no escape. Trapped in the bedroom in the house with all sorts of things going through your head and feeling isolated and alone are all part of a panic attack. And they can happen at any moment, anywhere, with the click of a finger. Recovering from them is also a very daunting experience. Yes he was very upset which is why he had the attack.
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:31 AM #37
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Next time I see someone knocked down by a car, before I offer any evidence as a witness to the police, I shall ask the person's doctor whether that is what happened shall I? If I see someone with a nose bleed, I'll ring their doctor and tell him/her that there is blood coming out of the person's nose, could he come and diagnose whether the person is having a nose bleed?

Freddie was in an elevated anxiety episode which is diagnosed as an 'anxiety attack' based upon the presenting symptoms. I stand by my diagnosis and I also saw some of the classic taught responses being exhibitted. The vocalisations often emitted by Freddie the 'ooohs, aaahs, mmmms' are also typical taught responses for those suffering from dyslexia which compromises cognitive precessing. The downside is that it makes them appear somewhat eccentric to judgemental observers but it allows them to function.
Ridiculous analogy - knocked down by a car, nose bleed - hardly the same!

As I said - I deal in facts - if bb say, that after consultation with a doctor - they can confirm he had a 'panic attack' - then he had a panic attack! Until then - the jury is out as far as I am concerned!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:32 AM #38
Banned

Banned

Vicky no disrespect intended ,but ...you are coming across as a top qualified specialist on panic attacks ,and anyone who doesnt agree with you is made to feel wrong and you right ,I am sorry for your b/f who gets them of course i am ,but we ALL have our own opinion on what happened last night ,NONE of us are doctors ,but we DO have our own minds and thoughts ,please allow us to use them
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:35 AM #39
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yet YOU were qualified enough to say that he definately hadnt had a panic attack?
Don't put words in my mouth - read the post properly!

I did not say he definitely had NOT had a panic attack - I said - I did not believe he had had a panic attack!!

You are the one making assumptions - not me!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:37 AM #40

It was quite disturbing last night, and genuinely uncomfortable to watch, so that, coupled with the near certainty that they'd have had a lot of complaints about it yesterday, was probably the reason.
First time I've ever felt like complaining about a tv show, they let Bea continue too long and should at the very least have ordered her into another room. Neglect of housemates welfare some could call it.
shash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:37 AM #41
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Vicky no disrespect intended ,but ...you are coming across as a top qualified specialist on panic attacks ,and anyone who doesnt agree with you is made to feel wrong and you right ,I am sorry for your b/f who gets them of course i am ,but we ALL have our own opinion on what happened last night ,NONE of us are doctors ,but we DO have our own minds and thoughts ,please allow us to use them
Same goes for vice versa. Others seem very set in the fact that he DID NOT have a panic attack of any form. This is why I feel the need to defend my views.

Plus, you would be amazed how many people have 'come out' as doctors and psychologists over the past 24 hours.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:42 AM #42

They have recieved 90,000 complaints so that is probably the reason for it!!
nickc25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 AM #43
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Same goes for vice versa. Others seem very set in the fact that he DID NOT have a panic attack of any form. This is why I feel the need to defend my views.

Plus, you would be amazed how many people have 'come out' as doctors and psychologists over the past 24 hours.
Unreal I was ready for ringing the Samaritians last night ,we had "panic attackers" coming out of the woodwrok,I felt quite left out ,NONE of us KNOW what did really happen ,but we all have our own ideas
Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 AM #44
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by nickc25
LOL I highly doubt that.

Dare I ask...source?
Old 12-08-2009, 10:43 AM #45
Banned

Banned

Quote:
source ?
Old 12-08-2009, 10:44 AM #46
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
LOL I highly doubt that.

Dare I ask...source?
90,000 ?: laugh3:
Old 12-08-2009, 10:44 AM #47
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Unreal I was ready for ringing the Samaritians last night ,we had "panic attackers" coming out of the woodwrok,I felt quite left out ,NONE of us KNOW what did really happen ,but we all have our own ideas
The difference being though, that there is much more likely to be a lot of 'panic attackers' on the forum than qualified doctors etc.

Plus im sure I recall you saying you suffered panic attacks also...
Old 12-08-2009, 10:45 AM #48

Quote:

As I said - I deal in facts - if bb say, that after consultation with a doctor - they can confirm he had a 'panic attack' - then he had a panic attack! Until then - the jury is out as far as I am concerned!
Doctors collect a set of symptoms and then come to a view (NOT a fact) that what they are seeing is a panic attack. Sufficent presenting symptoms lead them to believe (on the balance of probability they are dealing with a panic attack.

What a wonderful black and white world you must live in where there are only facts. You must NEVER have to make a difficult decision, weighing the competing evidence.

As Nietsche said "There are no facts only perpectives".
Old 12-08-2009, 10:47 AM #49
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The difference being though, that there is much more likely to be a lot of 'panic attackers' on the forum than qualified doctors etc.

I had one ,when i got on a plane for the first time ,i ended up getting off and have not been on one since !! but last night it just got a tad silly on here
Old 12-08-2009, 10:49 AM #50
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You're still going on and on about panic attacks when it was just a guy getting upset and angry over the betrayal of a woman and from seeing his position within the house diminish as a result. That's all it was..... you're letting hatred of Bea persuade you into thinking that everything Freddie said was truth.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
attack, cut, freddie, panic, repeat