Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:12 AM #1

Default PUSSY PANTS HALFWIT!

My goodness what was this teribble man on has he laid in his bed and cried like an imbecile over a few words BE A MAN BE A MAN!

ON THE WHOLE HOW pathetic, have the men been in BB this season all together, Marcus over Noirin PATHETIC, Siavash over noirin PATHETIC, Tom over good knows who PATHETIC, Kenneth over his whole aura PATHETIC nd Halfwit over BEA pathetc!

What I have noticed with these pathetic pussy pants is that they can all dish it, but cannot accept it back. When halfwit backstabbed Noirin, he was loving it, when he was calling Lisa out he was loving it too...someone calls him out, he cries like a baby..and that is just a small example about who these men have behaved this season...from walking, sulking under duvets or crying, this is what we have had a bunch of smelly pussys!

Even the gay ones have thrown major tantrums!

Lets hope a man doesnt when BB this year!
reallynow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:13 AM #2

oh shut up
srsbsns is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:15 AM #3
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by srsbsns
oh shut up
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:15 AM #4

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally posted by reallynow
My goodness what was this teribble man on has he laid in his bed and cried like an imbecile over a few words BE A MAN BE A MAN!

ON THE WHOLE HOW pathetic, have the men been in BB this season all together, Marcus over Noirin PATHETIC, Siavash over noirin PATHETIC, Tom over good knows who PATHETIC, Kenneth over his whole aura PATHETIC nd Halfwit over BEA pathetc!

What I have noticed with these pathetic pussy pants is that they can all dish it, but cannot accept it back. When halfwit backstabbed Noirin, he was loving it, when he was calling Lisa out he was loving it too...someone calls him out, he cries like a baby..and that is just a small example about who these men have behaved this season...from walking, sulking under duvets or crying, this is what we have had a bunch of smelly pussys!

I would try and explain to you,but I can't be bothered with people who are so blinkered to the facts,all i will ask is,Have you ever cared about someone ,he was betrayed by a so called friend,Real men cry.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:17 AM #5
Tripping Not Genuflecting

Tripping Not Genuflecting

your apathy is showing
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:20 AM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by really now
My goodness what was this terrible man on has he laid in his bed and cried like an imbecile over a few words BE A MAN BE A MAN!

ON THE WHOLE HOW pathetic, have the men been in BB this season all together, Marcus over Norina PATHETIC, Siavash over Norina PATHETIC, Tom over good knows who PATHETIC, Kenneth over his whole aura PATHETIC nd Halfwit over BEA pathetic!

What I have noticed with these pathetic pussy pants is that they can all dish it, but cannot accept it back. When halfwit back stabbed Norina, he was loving it, when he was calling Lisa out he was loving it too...someone calls him out, he cries like a baby..and that is just a small example about who these men have behaved this season...from walking, sulking under duvets or crying, this is what we have had a bunch of smelly pussy's!

Lets hope a man doesn't when BB this year!
i agree Freddie went on pathetic what a disgrace
LYNDSEY2299 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:21 AM #7

reallynow - I supported you during the Norin saga and I am still sad that she has left the house, but on this occasion you are well out of order and well off the mark. The intensity of that house after two (amost three) months must be difficult. Freddie is human and he realised that Bea has walked all over him. The frustrations of knowning that other HMs don't like you and to suddenly realise that your so called best friend in the house has also turned on you and becoming powerless to do anything. The guy is entitled to have a good sob and I don't think it was self-pitying. I'm not a huge fan of Freddies (like I used to be) but give the guy a break.
muchadoaboutnothing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:22 AM #8

Quote:

Eh what are you on about,, its scientifically proven

a) Men chase women
b) Men have feeling
c) Men can cry

So wheres your point... duhhhh....
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:29 AM #9

The thing that annoys me is people forget about Freddie in the 1st month. He got a constant barrage of **** from Lisa and co. and yet remained incredibly positive and upbeat.. he showed so much heart. Now he has been turned on by his best friend in the house in an incredibly mean and heartless way and he is obviously upset about it.. yet we get w*nkers on forums jumping on him for not being 'manly'.
srsbsns is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:52 AM #10

I dont think Ill bother with this forum until we can get rid of the 13 year olds, the abuse and all the swearing. It is not a nice community at the moment.
nickc25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by masonbason
Quote:

Eh what are you on about,, its scientifically proven

a) Men chase women
b) Men have feeling
c) Men can cry

So wheres your point... duhhhh....
The women have feelinsg TOO, and no way have they behaved that PATHETIC IN THE HAS EITHER!

WIMPS!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:04 PM #12

Quote:

I recently took you off 'ignore'. Massive mistake on my part. I remember now why I stick you on ignore in the first place.
Prole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:04 PM #13

Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:04 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by srsbsns
oh shut up
Never end up raising boy children in your life they would end up being spoilt brats having panic attacks over NOTHING!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:05 PM #15

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

I agree that he was a bit of a pansy last night
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 PM #16

reallynow...Freddie did not backstab Noirin.........he actually did not nominate her in that week she went..but Charlie who was round her like a hopping frog did nominate her......Noirin didnt know who her true friends were!
davidalbert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:09 PM #17

Quote:
Originally posted by Prole
Quote:

I recently took you off 'ignore'. Massive mistake on my part. I remember now why I stick you on ignore in the first place.
ignore me, ignore the FECK OUT OF ME, trust me, I am not going to cry on my bed and have a blooming tantrum, and quit frankly anyone who has supported halfwits actions as he cried on his bed like a pathetic imbecile....PLEASE DO PUT ME ON IGNORE!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:13 PM #18

Op is possibly taking an idealised view of the housemates.Part of the psychology of Big Brother is to explore the flaws and weaknesses in the housemates.
Rozartytype is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:33 PM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Rozartytype
Op is possibly taking an idealised view of the housemates.Part of the psychology of Big Brother is to explore the flaws and weaknesses in the housemates.
Unbeliveable and I have never seen nothing like it!

The problem I have with halfwit is that he has enjoyed it when he has dished it out, the moment he gets it back is the moment he breakdown!

I would like to find his parents and beat them with a wet fish!
Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 PM #20
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Its called love, give it a try!
DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 PM #21

I believe there was more reasons for his crying, like Bea siding with Lisa and also Marcus telling him that Siavash is playing him.

Bless
LaLaLand is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:35 PM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by davidalbert
reallynow...Freddie did not backstab Noirin.........he actually did not nominate her in that week she went..but Charlie who was round her like a hopping frog did nominate her......Noirin didnt know who her true friends were!
Its a game show not a popularity contest - Charlie is no worse than the rest of them and he surely will win
Zien is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 12:49 PM #23

You obviously have no concept of people's feelings, and that men are allowed to feel and express them. What a load of bollocks "be a man". What you saw there was him having an emotional breakdown due to weeks of ignoring his feelings and "being a man". Bea is emotionally abusing him, and using it as an excuse to justify her distancing herself from him.

Freddie obviously has some mental health issues, and I think it's disgusting that BB is allowing her to exploit this. What's even more disgusting is that people like you OP find this pathetic. You are obviously one of those people who likes to " be a man" and bottle emotions up - each to their own, but repsect other people's ways of coping with things
gez_09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 PM #24

I felt sorry for Freddie
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:31 PM #25

Charlie and Siavash both said they couldnt have handled going up every week like Freddie has.They said theyd have walked.So did Kris. I think Bea was the last straw.
zotec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
halfwit, pants, pussy