Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-08-2009, 01:37 AM #1

Default BEA TURNS ON HALFWIT

Big Brother 10 News <<

Bitchy Bea Turns On Freddie

Bea turned on Freddie tonight after he accused her of having a negative attitude.

It all started after Freddie lost his temper with Big Brother for ordering him, Siavash and Marcus to sit in prison in direct sunlight. When the lads broke-out of jail, Bea branded Freddie a 'rebel without a cause', provoking the entrepreneur to accuse her of guilt-mongering and spreading negativity in the House.

Bea was incensed with his comments and most of the group sided with the non-hippy recruitment consultant as she bickered with her one-time closest pal. Charlie told Dave and Lisa in the garden later in the evening: "I think he's finally found his match, someone to put him in his place". Habitual suck-up Charlie then went and kissed Bea.

Marcus sympathised with Freddie though, telling his posh peer that he'd told Bea she was out-of-order to say what she said, and that she shouldn't always feel the need to open her mouth. The Wolverine lookalike also claimed to have told Bea that she worries about things too much i.e. sticks her nose in.

But although Bea vowed not to rise to Freddie's bait when speaking to Charlie, she went-on to moan about Freddie all evening and then had it out with him at bedtime.

"Don't come banging on my door unless you want it opened," spat the 24-year-old Bristolian, re-iterating how shocked she was with his comments. She also pointed-out that he'd had the advantage of being the cleverest housemate for some time, in effect suggesting that she was more than a match for him in terms of intellect.

In a vitriolic attack, Bea then accused Freddie of orchestrating outcomes and thinking that he can always win verbally, of waffling negative and offensive sh*t, and of being paranoid that people are always talking about him, before repeating that she was shocked and offended by his behaviour.

She then scolded the Oxford graduate like you might a teenage boy, telling him in a horrible tone: "You've got some cheek," and saying "You've upset me and I'm not interested in hearing what you think when you know ****** all".

Defending his 'guilt-mongering' accusation, Freddie said that the whole House had grown tired of Bea's negativity and bitching, even if she just saw it as voicing her opinion, but again Bea told him that he had a cheek.

Freddie told Bea that he was shocked at her negativity, saying it's not the Bea he met when she first arrived, but in response a dismissive Bea replied: "People see what they want to see," before refusing to talk to him any more and telling him to be quiet.

The thing is Bea, the public have now seen all they need to, and they can tell that you're not some kind-of pacifist hippy, you're a disloyal, nasty, bitchy, trouble-seeing and argumentative cow.

Indeed, Bea proved Freddie right with his 'bitchy' accusation by getting-up for a fag, being followed out into the garden by Charlie, Lisa and David, stating that she didn't want to talk about Freddie, but launching into a full-on bitching session nevertheless.

And let's not forget the hypocrisy of it all, given that she nominated both David and Lisa at the last round of nominations, and they nominated her too.
shams79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:39 AM #2

Bea is showing what she is really about and it would be good for Halfwit if she goes on Friday as her behaviour and also her beingf there is really bringing Halfwit down, Noirin sumed her up you are always in peoples business, your a nosey little cow
shams79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:45 AM #3

'accused' her of being negative? More like 'exposed'! Idont like how peoples predujice towards the smart and successful and kind halfwit allow them to agree with what bea did. Tell me you lisa lovers: so you agree with bea for betraying halfwit because u don't like him. But do you really want a backstabber like her in lisa's gang? Bet you didn't think about that did you? That proves that you dialike freddie for no good reason freddie haters. Pwnd.
DrTheKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:08 AM #4

Quote:
Originally posted by DrTheKay
'accused' her of being negative? More like 'exposed'! Idont like how peoples predujice towards the smart and successful and kind halfwit allow them to agree with what bea did. Tell me you lisa lovers: so you agree with bea for betraying halfwit because u don't like him. But do you really want a backstabber like her in lisa's gang? Bet you didn't think about that did you? That proves that you dialike freddie for no good reason freddie haters. Pwnd.
I'm not a great fan of Freddie because he allows her to walk all over him.... She's a sceamer.. I think the Housemates can see that. (I think Lisa and David are tolerating her because they hate Freddie More) Just wish Big Brother would put the cat amongst the pigeons and show Bea in the Diary Room when she called Lisa a Cockroach. Where could she scheme then? Freddie needs to reach down and feel his balls and let rip about all the bitching she has done.

shes a two faced lying biatch
tas666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:16 AM #5

After last night if freddie don't see the light he never will
luminoussun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:45 AM #6

Look's like he's seen the light thank goodness.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:51 AM #7
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

He will get more support i think if he stays away from bea... she ruined him!
DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:10 AM #8

I was kind of baffled when Bea told Freddie on last night's highlights show that she was fed up with all the "negativity" in the House. It is hard to imagine any greater source of negativity.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:32 AM #9

it may be the editing, but when Bea first starts laying into Freddie as "rebel without a cause" she seems to be annoyed that Freddie is following Marcus and saying what he would say ..

basically she never forgives...

after David argued with her over buttergate, she has spent days undermining him
now after Marcus going at her during ciggygate, I suspect she wanted to gun for him...
i think she is furious with Freddie for immediately getting caught up in Marcus's rebel gang and for him trying to "mediate"between her and Marcus

its a thought
BitterFruit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:37 AM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

maybe its because marcus warned freddie about her, and he

told her himself she is too moany.

some people cannot take their flaws being pointed out to them.
charmingmissc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:39 AM #11

Pretty much everything Bea accused Freddie of in last night's highlights show, she herself is more guilty of than anyone. Even Freddie hinted at such. I especially liked it when Bea said Freddie wasn't good at "self-awareness", this coming from cringe-worthy Bea who has gone from second or third most popular HM to probably jointly most despised Housemate in record time.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:10 AM #12

aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!! i hate bea so much!! who does she think she is talking to people the way she does? im no halfwit fan but i wanted himto tell her to **** off last night. she is so up her self and uses all these big long words to gain superiority in the house by spouting a load of nonsense that even she probably doesnt understand. get the biggest big brother bitch in history out! TWO FACED COW

wow i feel better now lol
siavashsbigfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:21 AM #13

But she still had a point.

When Freddy kept trying to reopen the argument between Marcus and Bea and endlessly analize everything else he could think of, Bea just said: "Look Freddy, it's over and done with let's move on, I don't want any more negativity".

She stuck to this all day, but Freddy couldn't be told.

He just kept coming back and back and back, determined to give his opinion on everything despite the fact that she'd told him several times.

In the end what choice did she have but to tell him to stop being so bloody anal about everything?

And even after that, he then approaches her in bed and starts trying to do the whole thing again.
Libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:25 AM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Libra
But she still had a point.

When Freddy kept trying to reopen the argument between Marcus and Bea and endlessly analize everything else he could think of, Bea just said: "Look Freddy, it's over and done with let's move on, I don't want any more negativity".

She stuck to this all day, but Freddy couldn't be told.

He just kept coming back and back and back, determined to give his opinion on everything despite the fact that she'd told him several times.

In the end what choice did she have but to tell him to stop being so bloody anal about everything?

And even after that, he then approaches her in bed and starts trying to do the whole thing again.
maybe she had a point but theres ways of speaking to people and i think she has a nasty attitude. she turns a situation round to her advantage to make her look like a victim as in 'poor me, poor me' then turns on the waterworks which then makes freddie look like a total bastard. i dont particularly like freddie but i dont think hes as bad as beas makin him out to be!
Old 11-08-2009, 08:27 AM #15

I would characterise her as "effortlessly rude".
Old 11-08-2009, 08:33 AM #16

What a pathetic b.tch!!!!
She is so evil,does she has the illusion that she is liked in the outside world?
i can't wait when she comes out and find out who Britain thinks of her,ugly who.re
patrickbb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:33 AM #17

Freddy speaks to everyone in a more arrogant and patronising way than ANYONE else in the house.

Have you never noticed that?

And then when what he is saying is exposed for the pure psychobabble that it is, he resorts to just slapping himself on the head and shouting "BUT DUDE...DUDE" all the time.

He'd had a bad day, possibly his worst in the house because of his involvement in losing the food etc. He's made himself look a wally by kissing Marcus' furry ass throughout the whole thing, and he then decides that Bea needs to be told where she is going wrong.

He started off by trying to reopen the argument with Marcus, claiming
that Bea couldn't sort the problem out without his help, and took it on from there.

He needed seriously telling and he got it.

She was absolutely right, this wasn't a time for him to be criticising other people, it was a time for him to think about how he had behaved.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:38 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Libra
Freddy speaks to everyone in a more arrogant and patronising way than ANYONE else in the house.

Have you never noticed that?

And then when what he is saying is exposed for the pure psychobabble that it is, he resorts to just slapping himself on the head and shouting "BUT DUDE...DUDE" all the time.

He'd had a bad day, possibly his worst in the house because of his involvement in losing the food etc. He's made himself look a wally by kissing Marcus' furry ass throughout the whole thing, and he then decides that Bea needs to be told where she is going wrong.

He started off by trying to reopen the argument with Marcus, claiming
that Bea couldn't sort the problem out without his help, and took it on from there.

He needed seriously telling and he got it.

She was absolutely right, this wasn't a time for him to be criticising other people, it was a time for him to think about how he had behaved.
what do you think about her two faced attititude regarding lisa and david? if she is as clever as she makes out to be surely she must realise that wil make her look bad to the public after slagging them off??
Old 11-08-2009, 08:47 AM #19

Quote:
Originally posted by siavashsbigfan
what do you think about her two faced attititude regarding lisa and david? if she is as clever as she makes out to be surely she must realise that wil make her look bad to the public after slagging them off??
Look, Bea isn't perfect, far from it, she has many many faults.

But in this argument with Freddy I reckon she was right, he picked the wrong time to have the wrong argument with the wrong person and got massacred.

Bea's attitude to David and Lisa will have to develop further.
Is she genuinely burying the hatchet with them?
We'll have to see.

She has shown that she can change her opinion about people.
She was one of the few people to like Noirin, but once she didn't like the way she treated Siavash, that was it.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:51 AM #20

She's just a attention seeker
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 09:06 AM #21

Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
Pretty much everything Bea accused Freddie of in last night's highlights show, she herself is more guilty of than anyone. Even Freddie hinted at such. I especially liked it when Bea said Freddie wasn't good at "self-awareness", this coming from cringe-worthy Bea who has gone from second or third most popular HM to probably jointly most despised Housemate in record time.
I agree in the beginning she said she was going to down lisa but now she's kissing her a*se and there 2 peas in a pod vile,victimising trash

Thank god Freddie's eyes were opened
28thapril is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:37 PM #22

Annoyingly I couldn't log on last night. SO FRUSTATING! I thought Bea was so horrible to Freddie. I can't stand that woman. Not a huge fan of Freddie's but he really didn't deserve the stuff she was saying to him. I think she will end up a bitter, twisted old woman. Sad.
Boudicca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bea, halfwit, turns