Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 14-08-2009, 09:05 AM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by loomy
Erm, I'm taking it you all haven't watched the footage of the Freddie-Charlie argument. Charlie was (rightly) telling Freddie to leave Bea alone because she was upset and in response Freddie said 'you're a ****ing idiot' - twice. If that's not personal verbal abuse, I don't know what is.
That's just a very good observation from Freddie!
minx36 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:12 AM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
I think Marcus pretty much got it right when he told her she was "mindlessly horrible to people". And, while Freddie is getting the brunt of it, it is not as if he is the only one. Over the last couple of days, I think Freddie has been remarkably restrained.

Also, I am no fan of Lisa but I was rather shocked when Bea compared Lisa to a cockroach in the Diary Room.
good post. I missed that from Marcus ... perfect description.
moonballoon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:16 AM #28

Freddie called Charlie an idiot because he was doing the usual thing that Charlie does which is sticking his nosey face in to situations that don't have anything to do with him and then sticking up for his 'pal' Bea because he just assumes she's in the right because he hates Freddy (no logic involved there at all) without actually listening to a word he was saying and just shouting over him as usual.

Always the sign of someone who lives in their own deluded world.. they can't have a discussion... they can't have a two-sided argument... they just talk over you when you are trying to put your point across and then when they are fed up talking over you they say they are leaving the room or start changing the subject - i.e. Bea going to 'complain' to BB that Marcus was bullying her and her fake 'non' tears just because she realised she was totally losing the argument. She didn't have any come-back comments to Marcus cos she knows everything he said is true... and Charlie's the same... he had no logical sensible comeback argument... therefore he had to just talk over Freddy and then say 'I don't want you to talk about this again... it's over and done with'... blah blah blah...

No Charlie. You are over and done with. Conniving little shite.
deeko1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:21 AM #29

Charlie would have tried the patience of a saint this week, never mind Freddie, who is very far from such.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:30 AM #30

Quote:
Erm, I'm taking it you all haven't watched the footage of the Freddie-Charlie argument. Charlie was (rightly) telling Freddie to leave Bea alone because she was upset and in response Freddie said 'you're a ****ing idiot' - twice. If that's not personal verbal abuse, I don't know what is.
Charlie woke Freddie up when he was putting the stolen can back and then proceeded to tell Freddie to get back to bed. On the LF Charlie's rant was incredible - shouting over everything Freddie said. At one point he started on about Freddie being 'favourite', which was the real cause of Charlie's anger. I think Charlie should have been called to the diary room, as he was acting like a lunatic and would not shut up. Charlie behaved like a '****ing idiot' and damaged himself greatly.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:47 AM #31

I don't know why I bother. I should have known it would be one rule for Freddie and a whole different set of rules for all the other housemates.

From my point of view Charlie was by far in the right in the argument with Freddie. Even Marcus saw that Freddie was making a twat out of himself and told him to go to bed. I happen to think that Freddie does deserve all the names Bea calls him.

Take of the rose tinted Freddie glasses and smell the coffee because he's not all that nice or all that great
loomy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:49 AM #32

Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
I think Marcus pretty much got it right when he told her she was "mindlessly horrible to people". And, while Freddie is getting the brunt of it, it is not as if he is the only one. Over the last couple of days, I think Freddie has been remarkably restrained.

Also, I am no fan of Lisa but I was rather shocked when Bea compared Lisa to a cockroach in the Diary Room.
And also the comments about David, it seems like she can always find "nice" words to describe her friends...

I'd love to see Lisa's face when she called her cockroach in the Diary Room.
camaleon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 09:50 AM #33

Could just be though that Freddie doesnt have the guts or ability to be as nasty as Bea. When she was bitching about someone, lose track now, didnt he say something along the lines of "wow, you are really good at putting people down, hahaha"?
Taijitu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:31 AM #34

Quote:
I don't know why I bother. I should have known it would be one rule for Freddie and a whole different set of rules for all the other housemates.

From my point of view Charlie was by far in the right in the argument with Freddie. Even Marcus saw that Freddie was making a t*** out of himself and told him to go to bed. I happen to think that Freddie does deserve all the names Bea calls him.

Take of the rose tinted Freddie glasses and smell the coffee because he's not all that nice or all that great
Personally, I am NOT a Freddy fan by any stretch of the imagination... in fact I think he's a bit of a t*t... HOWEVER, he is completely harmless in comparison to Bea who is a vindictive 2-faced bitch who says one thing then does the other and slags off people for doing what it is she is doing while completely denying that she is doing it...

And Charlie is just going along with whoever he 'thinks' is his friend at the time. He has no ability to see things from any other point of view than that of his 'current friend'. He cannot think for himself and he cannot argue because he doesn't actually feel or believe what it is he is supposed to be arguing about (because he's just climbing on the bandwagon of his 'current friend's' argument). It is easy to spot these people - they are the ones who don't actually have a point in an argument and just saying irrelevant things like 'you keep picking on her' while conveniently ignoring the fact that she has been vindictively picking on him for the last week!

Marcus was trying to get Freddy to just go away and not get involved so that he didn't make things worse and also because Marcus was hoping the argument would be helping himself get voted out.

There is no 'conspiracy theory' about Freddy being a favoured housemate with special rules on this board.. there are just a bunch of sensible people who can tell the difference between 'normal' human behaviour and 'being a complete ars*hole'. Something, it would appear, that you cannot tell if you have watched the show and thought that Freddy was in the wrong and Charlie & Bea were in the right...

I honestly worry about the mental state of some of the viewers of this program...

deeko1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:35 AM #35

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
I think Freddie called bea a silly little woman or something along those lines to Marcus in last nights HLs.
Cue tumbleweed ...

Freddie will definitely go now i'm sure ... dear oh dear ...
Becker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:36 AM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by DiamondDogTags
I think Freddie called bea a silly little woman or something along those lines to Marcus in last nights HLs.
Silly little women...not strong words
Entervoice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 11:59 AM #37

I think it would take Freddie by surprise if he leaves and that will be the greatest joys for his mates (Bea,...)
camaleon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2009, 12:09 PM #38

Bea thinks she is always right and does nothing wrong, she blames everyone around her she does no wrong in her eyes.
emzlou81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abuse, personal, verbal